Roosh V Forum
A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: A girl I care for is pregnant by another man (/thread-61174.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - JoyStick - 02-09-2017

My ex got pregnant by some fuck boy and she's keeping the kid. It got me super depressed because I have feelings for her still. Now she's trying to get back with me. I'm not going to get back with her because fuck that shit. But I am taking it hard so I wound appreciate any advice or comments from whoever can relate to the situation. Thanks!

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - BrewDog - 02-09-2017

Well, you're doing the right thing. Don't be some baby daddy for someone else's fuck trophy.

I haven't had this scenario in my life, but I've had times where I couldn't believe that some chick I was dating had cheated on me or done some awful shit to tear my heart out.

You know how you get that shocking news and your vision gets dark on the outside and your ears start ringing? Your heart and insides twist and you feel like you've just jumped off a cliff? I know it well.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get away from her. That kid isn't your problem and it's going to be a world of hurt if you try to keep that relationship.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Remington - 02-09-2017

I'd drop/block her on your phone and every social media outlet you have.

The less you see/hear from her, the quicker you'll get over this bullshit and move on with your life.

Call up one of your contacts that you see regularly and screw her the entire weekend. That'll help take your mind off everything.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - John Michael Kane - 02-09-2017

Best thing to do is to drop all contact. Remington is straight on. Tell her that it is best that her fuck boy take responsiblity, it is his kid. She can use your feelings for her to rope you back in if you don't block her. Tell her you wish her all the best, but that the biological father of the child should be the man in her life if she's looking for some support. Do NOT become her emotional pillow to land on! It will drain you dry emotionally, if not financially. She made a foolish choice, but now she has to live with it. Don't let her drag you into that drama. There are higher quality women out there to care about. If you care about a high-quality woman, find one that doesn't get pregnant by a fuck boy. Care about a woman that is the future mother of YOUR CHILDREN, not some other man's.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Dr. Howard - 02-09-2017

tell her that she can take you on a date and buy you dinner with the child support money.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - samsamsam - 02-09-2017

I mainly agree with the gents. She is looking for someone to make her life easier. If you get involved with the kid somehow, I see 99 percent chance of just bad shit happening. I didn't want to be cruel and say 100.

Don't have hour long phone calls listening to her whine about her life. Allow her in your life for an hour a week tops. Don't go out of your way to help her.

Why do I say don't drop her? Because she will be the constant reminder of what not to do, how not to fuck up, and what to look for in women. I had an angry landlord once. He woke up angry. While I tried to have compassion for him, in a way I was grateful for the constant reminder of what not to become.

Ok maybe just 30 mins a week tops. This little hurt/annoyance will remind you to set your priorities straight.

Edit: I was not drunk at the time of the post. I honestly believe we need gentle reminders in our life to keep us in the right direction.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - John Michael Kane - 02-09-2017

Women have a way of making men feel sorry for them. They are soft and can be sweet when they need something. She didn't think this one through, and is most likely looking for you to be an outlet, emotionally, financially, or both. The very fact that you had to post this thread tells me that you're likely to get sucked back into her drama. Give her one last goodbye text, letting her know that you think the biological father is the man for her, and then block her from all social media, and change her name to DO NOT ANSWER in your phone, plus block that number too.

You can thank me in about two or three months time when you've come to your senses. You're welcome in advance.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - david.garrett84 - 02-09-2017

OP, this is all the wisdom you need in this situation:

"If she walks past you, she doesn't deserve to walk with you."

I agree with everyone else. Excise her from your life. Delete her. Block her.

If you see her on the street and she says hello, maybe say hello back but KEEP WALKING.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - robgenius89 - 02-09-2017

FUCK THAT BITCH ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Only a weak ass beta will give her the time of day. Emotional attachments are a killer. Let it burn homie way better options out there !!!

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Leonard D Neubache - 02-09-2017

For shame!

Knowest not mine dogs that the son of the Lord, Jesus, was illegitimate?

How wouldst have Christendom fared had Joseph nexted Mary?

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - BrewDog - 02-09-2017

Quote: (02-09-2017 09:03 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

There would have been a lot less war and killing.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - birthday cat - 02-09-2017

Quote: (02-09-2017 08:23 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Women have a way of making men feel sorry for them. They are soft and can be sweet when they need something. She didn't think this one through, and is most likely looking for you to be an outlet, emotionally, financially, or both. The very fact that you had to post this thread tells me that you're likely to get sucked back into her drama. Give her one last goodbye text, letting her know that you think the biological father is the man for her, and then block her from all social media, and change her name to DO NOT ANSWER in your phone, plus block that number too.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - samsamsam - 02-09-2017

Well since she is pregnant, you could just bang her and not worry about getting her pregnant. A bit ruthless, I don't think I could do it, and I am not saying the OP could. Just a thought.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - LeoneVolpe - 02-09-2017

A wise man once said, "The best way to get over someone is to get on someone else."

It may not be the advice you want to hear right now, but it's the advice you need to hear.

Let this one go, man. In much less time than you may suspect, she'll be nothing but a distant memory, you'll have already moved on to greener pastures, and the only time you'll think of her is for the fleeting moment you wonder why you even worried about her/this situation as long as you did. You dodged one hell of a bullet, be thankful.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - qw12 - 02-09-2017

Don't give in, easiest way to get over her is to find another girl to occupy your time with.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Liberto - 02-09-2017

It's really frustrating for you whenever you heard the news. I think you shouldn't accept her anymore. On the other hand, she isn't agree to abort the current kid. So my opinion is totally no.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - kaotic - 02-09-2017

Don't be a cuck.

This bitch bailed on you, the fact you still have contact with her is troubling. Engage DO NOT CONTACT rule immediately.

Fuck that bitch, she got knocked up and now she wants you all of a sudden?

FUCK-THAT-SHIT that bitch doesn't deserve you.

YOU DODGED A BULLET.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - BigTony - 02-10-2017

Let me guess, the fuck boy was either a ONS or FWB? She probably doesn't even know his real name.

The best part of the story is that she didn't pin the pregnancy on YOU. Women do this shit all the time. As soon as she found out that she was pregnant and the fuck boy wasn't going to stick around, she could've enticed you to a few nights of raw dogging her. A few weeks later she comes up with the "JoyStick, I'm pregnant" story.

As others have said, Fuck her with a capital F. There are way better women out there for you. Don't be her emotional tampon. You deserve better.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - John Michael Kane - 02-10-2017

For shame!

Joseph was going to next Mary, except for God gave him the heads up that she wasn't the bad girl he thought he was. Joseph's game instincts were correct, and he was following the Law by not marrying a girl who slept around.

Men can't afford to bail out every woman that makes a mistake. I wouldn't say that a man should always ditch a woman, in fact, a man ought to take active fatherhood as a responsibility. Still, the OP isn't the father of this child.

If he didn't have feelings for her, but was just a friend, there's no harm in him helping her out. But his conflicted emotions aren't good, because they make him likely to be taken advantage of.

There's a tough Christian conflict between helping someone in need, and being an enabler to others. The more we enable single motherhood and motherhood outside of wedlock, the more of it we'll get.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - JackStraw - 02-10-2017

You just have to drop her cold. Strict no contact, separate yourself from this situation. Obviously being any sort of cuck is out of the question. No nuclear on her and tell what what a dumb slut she is if you have to. Regardless - no contact and block her on everything.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Rawmeo - 02-10-2017

Enforce the "no contact rule" immediately. Seriously, right now. Don't read the rest of my post before you do that. Done yet?

Good boy. Now you're not a babydaddy for someone else's notch trophy. The more we allow single moms to find a partner, the more there will be. She needs to finish her life alone. This being said, I know it might be hard for you to get over this, as it's easier said than done. This will require some mental motivation but IMO the best way is to game somewhere else and that'll help you forget about her.

Might be hard for the first couple of days, but in the end, you won't end up being a cuck. Girls need to take responsibility for their actions.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Leonard D Neubache - 02-10-2017

Quote: (02-10-2017 12:35 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

For shame!

Joseph was going to next Mary, except for God gave him the heads up that she wasn't the bad girl he thought he was. Joseph's game instincts were correct, and he was following the Law by not marrying a girl who slept around.

Men can't afford to bail out every woman that makes a mistake. I wouldn't say that a man should always ditch a woman, in fact, a man ought to take active fatherhood as a responsibility. Still, the OP isn't the father of this child.

If he didn't have feelings for her, but was just a friend, there's no harm in him helping her out. But his conflicted emotions aren't good, because they make him likely to be taken advantage of.

There's a tough Christian conflict between helping someone in need, and being an enabler to others. The more we enable single motherhood and motherhood outside of wedlock, the more of it we'll get.

You should ignore Leonard. He's a rubbish troll with a terrible sense of humour.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - kiwi12 - 02-10-2017

There is only one solution

[Image: giphy.gif]

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Mercenary - 02-10-2017

OP, it would help if you gave us a few more details such as how long you were together, why you split up, if she cheated on you, what exactly you miss about her (meaning do you miss the sex or the girl's personality), and if deep down you are the one that wanted to get her pregnant.

A girl I care for is pregnant by another man - Dalaran1991 - 02-10-2017

Quote: (02-10-2017 03:57 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

OP, it would help if you gave us a few more details such as how long you were together, why you split up, if she cheated on you, what exactly you miss about her (meaning do you miss the sex or the girl's personality), and if deep down you are the one that wanted to get her pregnant.

Why would any of this matter?

They separated for a reason, and he has no business ever to get back in touch with her, let alone taking care of her beta buck attempt.

The very fact that she is trying to use him as a parachute for her bad decision making should be more red flags than at a Soviet Red Army parade.

Even if she did warrant some sympathy from him, she all lost it with her current intention.

Yes, in some situation next is the only option. It sure was the option that guy who banged her opted for.