Roosh V Forum
Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX (/thread-61135.html)

Pages: 1 2

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - roaches - 02-08-2017

Me and my buddy are hitting up the South later this year, the plan is to drive from MIA to TX passing through South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee and New Orleans. Then onto Houston / Austin.

Can you guys recommend any good spots? We’re looking to swoop in SEC College towns (Gainesville, Athens, Oxford etc..) and scour Second tier cities for hidden gems. We’re both British so I’m assuming the out of town thing will add exotic value assuming everyone isn’t hitched or mad religious.

I’ve read that college towns can be social-circle orientated and pussy hell if you’re not greek. Is this legit? Any places you'd recommend avoiding?

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - JackStraw - 02-08-2017

Charleston SC for sure. The guy-girl ratio is heavily in your favor there. Lots of bachelorette parties always and vacationers looking for a good time too, you're bound to have a good time especially if college of charleston is in session. Lots of good bars in the King and Market street area downtown. If it's warm hit up the beaches at Folly Beach, Sullivans Island or Isle of Palms as well. With your British accent, if you have even a little game you should crush it there.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - BrewDog - 02-08-2017

I went to school in Oxford. What a great place in the world. You will find NO hotter girls than in Oxford, Mississippi. And please feel free to come tell us afterwards, because I know some will think I'm full of shit unless they've visited Oxford.

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/blog/...tiful.html
The University of Mississippi's campus — and its student body — was dubbed 'Most Beautiful' by Newsweek/Daily Beast.

The Clarion-Ledger reports Ole Miss came in at No. 1 on the attractive ranking, ahead of SEC rivals University of Alabama (No. 3), University of Florida (No. 5) and University of Georgia (No. 8).

However, the Ole Miss girls are a bit snooty. They're fun. They like to drink and hang out all night. But the first questions they'll ask you is who your father is and what car you drive. That sort of shit. Just tell them your father is nobility in London and you drive a Rolls. And then buy them drinks. The Ole Miss mating call to listen for is, "I'm so drunk right now!"

I lived in Atlanta for over 5 years and had a great time. There's some really good Georgia girls. You'll encounter lots of hot ass in Georgia. Visit Athens (U. of Georgia) and go see Savannah and Tybee Island. You can skip Atlanta unless you like strippers and Delta flight attendants. Oh, and here's some place I lucked up on... Georgia Southern University in Statesboro. I had to drive through there on business occasionally and that place was always super. Lots of beautiful country girls that are very fun and will shag on the first night.

A hidden gem in the South is Birmingham, Alabama. I lived there for 6 years and fell in love with it. I wish I still lived there. You'll see a lot of goofy fuckers with hot girls in Birmingham. My theory is that there's way more hot girls than there are respectable guys, so they're willing to take the guy with a high school diploma and all of his teeth. Even a dumbfuck can get laid in Birmingham by some quality ass. If you have a British accent, you're going to tear that town apart. But stay on the East end. Birmingham is a very segregated place, and all the bad shit happens on the West side. The East side of town is full of nice, professional, educated girls that want a guy that doesn't drive a tractor.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - International_Casanova - 02-08-2017

You def gotta be white to get access to the hot women in Birmingham/ Hoover area. Lived there for a total of 3 years and I've never seen or been to a more segregated place than Bham in all my 12 countries traveled.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - BrewDog - 02-08-2017

Quote: (02-08-2017 01:28 PM)International_Casanova Wrote:  

You def gotta be white to get access to the hot women in Birmingham/ Hoover area.
Good thing for me I'm white.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - whiteknightrises - 02-08-2017

Re: these places in the South,

How do you think an Asian guy would do? I went to Texas when I was younger but was a total scrub and that was just cities like Austin, etc (all briefly)

I'm just wondering, would I face straight up hostility not being white? Thanks

Quote: (02-08-2017 05:37 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

How do you think an Asian guy would do? I went to Texas when I was younger but was a total scrub and that was just cities like Austin, etc (all briefly)

I'm just wondering, would I face straight up hostility not being white? Thanks
I don't know how the girls would view you as far as dating. I can't remember any girl specifically telling me she didn't date Asian guys.

But no one is going to shit on you for being Asian. The South isn't the bastion of hatred that Hollywood and CNN would have you believe. There are some assholes like anywhere else, but if you're a cool person, you'll be treated like any other cool person.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - roaches - 02-08-2017

Quote: (02-08-2017 10:14 AM)JackStraw Wrote:  

Charleston SC for sure. The guy-girl ratio is heavily in your favor there. Lots of bachelorette parties always and vacationers looking for a good time too, you're bound to have a good time especially if college of charleston is in session. Lots of good bars in the King and Market street area downtown. If it's warm hit up the beaches at Folly Beach, Sullivans Island or Isle of Palms as well. With your British accent, if you have even a little game you should crush it there.

Thanks for the info. Would you advise pushing North towards Chapel Hill and Durham? I've heard good things about the scene in UNC / NCCU. Asheville is supposed to be nice.

Quote: (02-08-2017 12:07 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

I went to school in Oxford. What a great place in the world. You will find NO hotter girls than in Oxford, Mississippi. And please feel free to come tell us afterwards, because I know some will think I'm full of shit unless they've visited Oxford.

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/blog/...tiful.html
The University of Mississippi's campus — and its student body — was dubbed 'Most Beautiful' by Newsweek/Daily Beast.

The Clarion-Ledger reports Ole Miss came in at No. 1 on the attractive ranking, ahead of SEC rivals University of Alabama (No. 3), University of Florida (No. 5) and University of Georgia (No. 8).

However, the Ole Miss girls are a bit snooty. They're fun. They like to drink and hang out all night. But the first questions they'll ask you is who your father is and what car you drive. That sort of shit. Just tell them your father is nobility in London and you drive a Rolls. And then buy them drinks. The Ole Miss mating call to listen for is, "I'm so drunk right now!"

I lived in Atlanta for over 5 years and had a great time. There's some really good Georgia girls. You'll encounter lots of hot ass in Georgia. Visit Athens (U. of Georgia) and go see Savannah and Tybee Island. You can skip Atlanta unless you like strippers and Delta flight attendants. Oh, and here's some place I lucked up on... Georgia Southern University in Statesboro. I had to drive through there on business occasionally and that place was always super. Lots of beautiful country girls that are very fun and will shag on the first night.

A hidden gem in the South is Birmingham, Alabama. I lived there for 6 years and fell in love with it. I wish I still lived there. You'll see a lot of goofy fuckers with hot girls in Birmingham. My theory is that there's way more hot girls than there are respectable guys, so they're willing to take the guy with a high school diploma and all of his teeth. Even a dumbfuck can get laid in Birmingham by some quality ass. If you have a British accent, you're going to tear that town apart. But stay on the East end. Birmingham is a very segregated place, and all the bad shit happens on the West side. The East side of town is full of nice, professional, educated girls that want a guy that doesn't drive a tractor.

Nice data. Ole Miss is high on my list of places to visit so I'm pleased to hear the talent pool is on point. Snooty doesn't phase me. The class system in England is so entrenched you can't get near HC girls without military grade social proof. I'm fortunate that I went to the right schools / universities, have a good job etc...

Birmingham sounds like an option. I'm not really familiar with the city beyond what I've read in John Grisham novels. What's the night game like? I've heard the county alcohol laws are antiquated by European standards?

One other thing to add...Neither me or my buddy are overly into black girls which diminishes the lure of ATL somewhat - Memphis too. Should we steer clear?

Quote: (02-08-2017 06:59 PM)roaches Wrote:  

Nice data. Ole Miss is high on my list of places to visit so I'm pleased to hear the talent is on point. Snooty doesn't phase me. The class system in England is so entrenched you can't get near HC girls without military grade social proof. I'm fortunate that I went to the right schools / universities and have a respectable job.

Birmingham sounds like an option. I'm not really familiar with the city beyond what I've read in John Grisham novels. What's the night game like? I've heard the county alcohol laws are antiquated by European standards?

The alcohol laws throughout the South are fucking retarded. There's still some "Dry Counties" here and there. That means that if you possess beer or alcohol at all, even driving through on the highway, you can be arrested. But you don't want to be in those places anyhow.

Birmingham girls are nice. There are lots of attorneys, school teachers, and nurses out drinking looking for a nice guy. Any sort of Brit accent is going to make you sound like a charming nice fellow (besides Cockney and Geordie), and they'll love that shit. Birmingham isn't very international, so you'll stand out in a good way. The girls aren't generally headcases or into a lot of headgames. Just be straightforward, charming and funny, and they'll show their interest without a lot of bullshit.

If you like Grisham, he has a house in Oxford. You might see him walking around. I used to fuel his Citation 3 when I was in college. Faulkner's house is also in the middle of town. It would actually be a good ploy with the girls. Tell them you came to Oxford to see William Faulkner's house and maybe she'll offer to take you. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-08-2017 06:59 PM)roaches Wrote:  

One other thing to add...Neither me or my buddy are overly into black girls which diminishes the lure of ATL somewhat - Memphis too. Should we steer clear of anywhere else?
Add New Orleans and Jackson.

N.O., Memphis, and ATL have their moments. I've partied hard and had a blast in each. They have nice girls, too, and you can have a very fun time. But those aren't the places I'd recommend to anyone. Find some pretty small town or medium city to visit. Nashville, Charleston, Columbia, Chattanooga, Auburn, Tuscaloosa... Good parties and solid lookers in all.

EDIT: And I forgot the most valuable piece of info. The bars in the Southern college towns tend to shut down at midnight or 2ish. This means that there's usually a "Late Night" somewhere afterwards. If some girls invite you to a Late Night, go to that shit. The after party is where the real fun begins. And you said you were going later this year. Make it in the fall when school is in session. If you can go to an SEC football party, you'll never forget it. I know you guys think American football is stupid, but the most beautiful girls will be at the game dressed up in heels and little sundresses.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - roaches - 02-09-2017

Quote: (02-08-2017 07:22 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

The alcohol laws throughout the South are fucking retarded. There's still some "Dry Counties" here and there. That means that if you possess beer or alcohol at all, even driving through on the highway, you can be arrested. But you don't want to be in those places anyhow.

Birmingham girls are nice. There are lots of attorneys, school teachers, and nurses out drinking looking for a nice guy. Any sort of Brit accent is going to make you sound like a charming nice fellow (besides Cockney and Geordie), and they'll love that shit. Birmingham isn't very international, so you'll stand out in a good way. The girls aren't generally headcases or into a lot of headgames. Just be straightforward, charming and funny, and they'll show their interest without a lot of bullshit.

If you like Grisham, he has a house in Oxford. You might see him walking around. I used to fuel his Citation 3 when I was in college. Faulkner's house is also in the middle of town. It would actually be a good ploy with the girls. Tell them you came to Oxford to see William Faulkner's house and maybe she'll offer to take you. [Image: smile.gif]

N.O., Memphis, and ATL have their moments. I've partied hard and had a blast in each. They have nice girls, too, and you can have a very fun time. But those aren't the places I'd recommend to anyone. Find some pretty small town or medium city to visit. Nashville, Charleston, Columbia, Chattanooga, Auburn, Tuscaloosa... Good parties and solid lookers in all.

EDIT: And I forgot the most valuable piece of info. The bars in the Southern college towns tend to shut down at midnight or 2ish. This means that there's usually a "Late Night" somewhere afterwards. If some girls invite you to a Late Night, go to that shit. The after party is where the real fun begins. And you said you were going later this year. Make it in the fall when school is in session. If you can go to an SEC football party, you'll never forget it. I know you guys think American football is stupid, but the most beautiful girls will be at the game dressed up in heels and little sundresses.

Birmingham, AL sounds nicer than it's British namesake, which by all intents and purposes, is an architecturally desolate, culturally void hole. You certainly wouldn't go there to chase tail.

I'm brushing up on my William Faulkner as we speak. Waxing lyrical about art and literature has worked wonders with (educated) American girls in the past. Spitting knowledge can set you apart from slack jawed shit shovelers and drive your DHV through the roof.

I'm thinking we hit up the bigger cities - New Orleans, Memphis and ATL - during the week and save the smaller places for Friday / Saturday when there's a busier scene. Outside of the college towns I can't imagine there's many opportunities on weeknights.

Would love to catch a Rebels game or two whilst I'm there and sample the delights of a tailgate party.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - Hypno - 02-09-2017

when you get to Atlanta, you can go up to charlotte 4 hours and then UNC which is maybe 1.5 more.

or you can swing west to birmingham (3 hours) then oxford (+ 3 hours). from there, you are pretty close to Memphis (1.5 hours) and 5 hours to New Orleans. Nashville is cool also but about 4 hours from Oxford back the other way and then another 4 back to Atlanta.

all you will need is a posh english accent, that should take you far. at these SEC schools, I would dress preppy, the kind of stuff that Ralph Lauren puts out.

be sure to do this by mid april or else the campuses will be empty and the temperatures unbearably hot and humid.

if you come from Miami to Atlanta, Gainesville is about halfway but otherwise not worth a stop. If you swing west towards New Orleans, stop in Tallahassee.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - JackStraw - 02-09-2017

Quote: (02-08-2017 06:52 PM)roaches Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2017 10:14 AM)JackStraw Wrote:  

Thanks for the info. Would you advise pushing North towards Chapel Hill and Durham? I've heard good things about the scene in UNC / NCCU. Asheville is supposed to be nice.

Not really. First, you may be thinking of Duke Univ in Durham. NCCU is basically a shitty all black school. No reason for you to go there unless you are chasing black girls which doesn't seem to be the case.

Don't waste your time in Chapel Hill either. It pales in comparison to almost all SEC towns but the people there think they are the shit. It is a haven for white SJWs who have a ridiculously inflated view of how nice the town (and especially school) is, mostly because they've never ventured outside of the UNC bubble their entire lives (something like 85% of students are from NC). Plus any girl there that is a 6+ thinks they are a 9-10. You'll find hotter and more pleasant girls elsewhere. You'd have a better time in uptown Charlotte than Chapel Hill or Durham. You'd be better off hitting the bars in downtown Raleigh than CH/Durham if you are beyond college age (tons of young professional types) though that's probably a push compared to Charlotte.

Asheville is very nice but if you're looking to game as a primary objective, probably not worth the time. Lots of cool hippie chicks and breweries though. A great spot for a fun relaxing weekend.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - BrewDog - 02-09-2017

Quote: (02-09-2017 12:14 PM)roaches Wrote:  

Would love to catch a Rebels game or two whilst I'm there and sample the delights of a tailgate party.
Ole Miss is also number 1 in tailgates. [Image: smile.gif]
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/26410...s-for-2016
"Perhaps there isn't a word for the ritualized pregame revelry on the University of Mississippi campus," James K. Gentry of the New York Times wrote. "'Tailgating' certainly does not do it justice."

You really can't go wrong with any SEC tailgate party. Try to get to a rivalry game. There will be 100,000+ people drinking before and after the game. Someone will likely give you free tickets if they have extras.

My best friend still lives in Oxford and sets up a tent in The Grove for every game. They'll have free BBQ and hot wings and they enjoy visitors. I'll hook you up with him and I know he'd love to have you as a guest. You can just walk up to anyone's party tent at random and they'll invite you in. It's a great experience.

But go to Auburn, LSU, Alabama, Georgia... hell any of those games are super fun and full of beautiful drunk girls.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - roaches - 02-11-2017

Quote: (02-09-2017 12:35 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

when you get to Atlanta, you can go up to charlotte 4 hours and then UNC which is maybe 1.5 more.

or you can swing west to birmingham (3 hours) then oxford (+ 3 hours). from there, you are pretty close to Memphis (1.5 hours) and 5 hours to New Orleans. Nashville is cool also but about 4 hours from Oxford back the other way and then another 4 back to Atlanta.

all you will need is a posh english accent, that should take you far. at these SEC schools, I would dress preppy, the kind of stuff that Ralph Lauren puts out.

be sure to do this by mid april or else the campuses will be empty and the temperatures unbearably hot and humid.

if you come from Miami to Atlanta, Gainesville is about halfway but otherwise not worth a stop. If you swing west towards New Orleans, stop in Tallahassee.

The plan is to drive North from Miami hitting Daytona, Driftwood, Savannah then up to Charleston, Charlotte and onto Atlanta. After that, the route is pretty much like the one you've mapped out. Gonna add BrewDog's spots in there too.

What's the weather like September / October?

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - roaches - 02-11-2017

Quote: (02-09-2017 12:47 PM)JackStraw Wrote:  

Not really. First, you may be thinking of Duke Univ in Durham. NCCU is basically a shitty all black school. No reason for you to go there unless you are chasing black girls which doesn't seem to be the case.

Don't waste your time in Chapel Hill either. It pales in comparison to almost all SEC towns but the people there think they are the shit. It is a haven for white SJWs who have a ridiculously inflated view of how nice the town (and especially school) is, mostly because they've never ventured outside of the UNC bubble their entire lives (something like 85% of students are from NC). Plus any girl there that is a 6+ thinks they are a 9-10. You'll find hotter and more pleasant girls elsewhere. You'd have a better time in uptown Charlotte than Chapel Hill or Durham. You'd be better off hitting the bars in downtown Raleigh than CH/Durham if you are beyond college age (tons of young professional types) though that's probably a push compared to Charlotte.

Asheville is very nice but if you're looking to game as a primary objective, probably not worth the time. Lots of cool hippie chicks and breweries though. A great spot for a fun relaxing weekend.

I'm hopeful that my quest for hippy chicks and breweries will be fulfilled on the Austin leg of our tour de force. I'm a sucker for quirky, indie types. Asheville might be worth a stopover though I'd probably aim to swing by during the week. Thankfully the schedule is flexible, so can switch it up depending on where the party is.

Quote: (02-09-2017 01:30 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2017 12:14 PM)roaches Wrote:  

Ole Miss is also number 1 in tailgates. [Image: smile.gif]
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/26410...s-for-2016
"Perhaps there isn't a word for the ritualized pregame revelry on the University of Mississippi campus," James K. Gentry of the New York Times wrote. "'Tailgating' certainly does not do it justice."

You really can't go wrong with any SEC tailgate party. Try to get to a rivalry game. There will be 100,000+ people drinking before and after the game. Someone will likely give you free tickets if they have extras.

My best friend still lives in Oxford and sets up a tent in The Grove for every game. They'll have free BBQ and hot wings and they enjoy visitors. I'll hook you up with him and I know he'd love to have you as a guest. You can just walk up to anyone's party tent at random and they'll invite you in. It's a great experience.

But go to Auburn, LSU, Alabama, Georgia... hell any of those games are super fun and full of beautiful drunk girls.

Haha awesome, are tickets to those things hard to come by? Being British I'm always surprised at the popularity of college football. I used to play rugby at university in the U.K. and beyond the varsity matches, no one was interested. If we end up in Oxford for a game, I'll be sure to let you know.

Does it get noticeably quieter in SEC towns during the week? In a lot of European college cities, you could go out on a Wednesday night and it’ll be just as busy as a Friday. Our alcohol laws aren’t as regulated though, so you're more likely to find people drinking in public until late.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - Hypno - 02-11-2017

Daytona is worth hitting, but the folks there tend to tattoos and motorcycles and what Americans call White Trash, rather than the posh university set.

But its a small place. If there is a motor race when you are there, see it, but realize that the town will have 100,000+ people in town. The Daytona 500 is at the end of Feb, Bike Week (motorcycle festival) is the first half of march, there is a country music fest over memorial day weekend and a major race on July 4. If you go when there is an event going on it will be quite an experience but finding a place to stay will be difficult

Spring Break will be going on in roughly mid-March which sound good but Daytona as a spring break destination is probably second tier, and will attract far more men than women.

The SEC schools are great for tailgating, but football season is long over and wont' begin again til September. Tickets are not hard to come by since the stadiums are huge, often bigger than professional sports stadiums. Face value of a ticket might be $50-$100. Usually you can buy a ticket for close to face value if you have any skill negotiating, and probably 95% of games you can buy for no more than double. Yes, the games are wildly popular because there are only a dozen a year, and half of those the team travels to the opponent's site. An average game is proabably equivalent to a derby. Most schools will have one or two long-standing rivalries, and the tickets for those will be more difficult to come by. Occassionally a game has championship implications, and there again the tickets will be more difficult.

Based on your itinerary, between Charlotte and Atlanta are Clemson, SC and Athens Georgia, home of the University of Georgia, both of which are probably a better stop than any of the schools in North Carolina. Both are solid universities for gaming, probably 30,000 students, although Clemson as a town is very small. You'll come to that one first so check it out and stay a night or two if you like it.

I think you are going to have a great trip, and will experience a wide variety of the U.S. Miami and the southern half of Florida is much different from the South, and Texas and especially Austin are very different. If you have any flexibility, I would move your trip to September or October because the weather will be more conducive and you'll be able to catch some of these football games. Most of the schools you want to visit are in the SEC conference, with a few in the ACC. You can find the schedules here: http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/group/8 You'll see ads for tickets now from a place called stubhub - that is a legit way to buy tickets but don't be discouraged by the prices now will be much higher than you'll actually pay outside the stadium. As to the weather, where you are going it will be mild, so you won't have any problem, but for the people who live there it is relatively cold so for example they won't be having outdoor parties like they will in the fall.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - BrewDog - 02-11-2017

Quote: (02-11-2017 08:09 AM)roaches Wrote:  

Does it get noticeably quieter in SEC towns during the week?

Well, yes and no. There's a party every night if you find it. We always said the Ole Miss weekend started on Thursday because you needed a warmup night for the weekend. But then you need a practice night for the warmup night, too, so a lot of people drink on Wednesday. Sundays tend to be shite because of the liquor laws, but we used to have a party spot way out in the middle of nowhere at a bar that was usually packed for illegal drinking. So there's a party somewhere. Just look for it.

The weather in early September is unbearably hot and sticky in the South. Getting into October, it'll be perfect. It cools off considerably and is super nice. Try to hit middle October.

If you like beaches, Florida has some great, fun spots. I used to go to Destin a lot. Deepsea fishing is fun and party cruises. Pensacola is the home of the Blue Angels and you might see them practicing offshore. Georgia has their barrier islands that are upscale places to party.

The tickets to the ballgames are a tossup. If the game is vs. some powderpuff, there will be extra tickets all over the place. If it's a sellout vs. a rival then you can likely still get tickets from someone. If you're from England and just tell people how much you've always wanted to see an American football game, someone will likely break their neck trying to get you a ticket. These are super nice people that love football. You'll find that American football tends to be far more civilized towards one another than soccer. We mostly get along and drink together and have fun. They don't have to separate us in the stands with a barrier of police in riot gear. [Image: smile.gif]

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - pargan - 05-18-2018

If anyone has been to the SEC college towns and has some good knowledge on them it would be awesome to get a datasheet since there isn't one yet on the forum.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - a beer is enough - 05-18-2018

Quote: (05-18-2018 11:43 AM)pargan Wrote:  

If anyone has been to the SEC college towns and has some good knowledge on them it would be awesome to get a datasheet since there isn't one yet on the forum.

You can look it up and you should be able to find a data sheet on any specific college town.

That being said from talking to a few guys who went to grad school in the SEC, it is tough as an outsider. A lot of the hottest girls are in sororities and the south tends to take the Greek Life shit a lot more seriously than other parts of the region. Campus life is real insular and girls very rarely, if ever, venture out of their cliques.

Everything also revolves around the college town itself meaning that once you get outside of the college bubble, there is nothing there and quality is abysmal.

I'd recommend sticking to big cities instead.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - pargan - 05-18-2018

Quote: (05-18-2018 11:48 AM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

You can look it up and you should be able to find a data sheet on any specific college town.

That being said from talking to a few guys who went to grad school in the SEC, it is tough as an outsider. A lot of the hottest girls are in sororities and the south tends to take the Greek Life shit a lot more seriously than other parts of the region. Campus life is real insular and girls very rarely, if ever, venture out of their cliques.

Everything also revolves around the college town itself meaning that once you get outside of the college bubble, there is nothing there and quality is abysmal.

So basically just to have a reasonable shot with those girls you'd need to attend the college in the city? Has anyone went to a sec college town and had decent success with the girls without actually attending the college? So if the hotter girls are in sororities and they only really go with guys in frats while ignoring other guys in college, how do you think a young professional that's college age would do? I think the reason a lot of sorority girls ignore other guys in college and only go for frat guys is because the guys in frats are highest value, with the best connections, have money and a nice car etc. As opposed to a regular guy in college that is struggling to get by and definitely can't compete with a frat guy status and finance wise. However a young professional can have all the things a frat guy has while being independent and can have access to things outside college.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - Jetset - 05-18-2018

Quote: (05-18-2018 12:05 PM)pargan Wrote:  

So basically just to have a reasonable shot with those girls you'd need to attend the college in the city? Has anyone went to a sec college town and had decent success with the girls without actually attending the college? So if the hotter girls are in sororities and they only really go with guys in frats while ignoring other guys in college, how do you think a young professional that's college age would do? I think the reason a lot of sorority girls ignore other guys in college and only go for frat guys is because the guys in frats are highest value, with the best connections, have money and a nice car etc. As opposed to a regular guy in college that is struggling to get by and definitely can't compete with a frat guy status and finance wise. However a young professional can have all the things a frat guy has while being independent and can have access to things outside college.

Remember that "town vs. gown" is very real in smaller college towns, mainly because there's not much going on locally and the college students usually don't want anything to do with the "townies". Bigger cities usually don't have that problem.

If you're considering southern cities, I'd look at Nashville and Charleston. Charleston is one of the most truly beautiful old cities in America with a strong nightlife culture and people here think highly of it for game - check out the datasheets. Nashville is one of the fastest-growing, and has become the economic hub of the Mid-South.

Best places to game in the South - FL, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, LA, TX - a beer is enough - 05-18-2018

Quote: (05-18-2018 12:05 PM)pargan Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2018 11:48 AM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Ya but that frat guy is still popular to her and a part of the in-crowd which is huge to these girls.

Look if you want sorority girls so bad, do what jetset said and just go to Nashville or Charleston. Lots of sorority girls from college end up there afterwards, they might not actively be in a sorority but you are getting the same kind of chick who is now open to going for guys outside of the Greek Life social circle.

I would avoid Atlanta from what guys have told me about it though, Buckhead is Greek Life 2.0 from what I hear.

Quote: (05-18-2018 12:31 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Remember that "town vs. gown" is very real in smaller college towns, mainly because there's not much going on locally and the college students usually don't want anything to do with the "townies". Bigger cities usually don't have that problem.

If you're considering southern cities, I'd look at Nashville and Charleston. Charleston is one of the most truly beautiful old cities in America with a strong nightlife culture and people here think highly of it for game - check out the datasheets. Nashville is one of the fastest-growing, and has become the economic hub of the Mid-South.

Yeah that probably has some truth to it a sorority girl would probably lose some of her attraction to a young professional if she sees him as a townie. So do you think a better shot of getting these girls would be just visiting the towns? I'm thinking of passing through some of these college towns on my motorbike, some of these sorority girls must be getting sick of the regular frat bros so I think I could possibly do decent with them.

Yeah I read some of the Charleston data sheets I'll definitely be passing through there to. Referencing that cars thread I'll see how my "motorcycle game" works on these girls, passing through these southern towns like Charleston and college towns I wonder about the amount of girls sick of the cookie cutter frat guys, townies and just average small town people.