Roosh V Forum
What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What's the tallest chick you've banged? (/thread-60894.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - DimeBait - 01-27-2017

I went out with a chick that was 6'1" yesterday, lol. We had all kinds of prolonged stares as we walked. Felt like I was with the chick from Avatar! The shit was kinda awkward but I'm oddly very attracted to her.

Do you have height limit? What was the tallest?

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Mufasa - 01-27-2017

Im a tall guy myself so it works out.

6"3 is the tallest I've banged out

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Atlanta Man - 01-27-2017

A girl my height, 6'4 and a half inch. I did not have to bend down to kiss her.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Moma - 01-27-2017

6'1 is the tallest I hit. I hit one who was 5'9 but had a giraffe poosy. Her poosy was so high sometimes I thought I was in her ass. This meant I could doggy her without bending my knees.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 01-27-2017

Couple 6'1, volleyball players one with a bubble butt the other a more slender build.

It's to the point I seek them out now

My dick has a soft spot for athletic chicks

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - expatinlocombia - 01-27-2017

6'something here too. Without her heels, which she wore for me. (I don't date girls who don't wear heals)

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Mufasa - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-27-2017 04:15 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Couple 6'1, volleyball players one with a bubble butt the other a more slender build.

It's to the point, I seek them out now

They are so thirsty for attention lol

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - ksbms - 01-27-2017

I think the question should be what was the tallest girl relatively to your height that you banged.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-27-2017 04:27 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

self conscious too

Quote: (01-27-2017 04:29 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2017 04:27 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

self conscious too

VERY self-conscious! This chick kept asking me if I was looking at her calf's, feet, legs etc. She mentioned she gets stared at all the time. Unfortunately, she has some big ass hands too, lol

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Repo - 01-27-2017

5'11, and I'm 6'1.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Hypno - 01-27-2017

"lingerie model" who worked at Victoria Secret. She was as tall as me - 6'2" - with her high heels on. So maybe 5'11". I folded her in half, so does that still count?

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Windom Earle - 01-27-2017

6' FOB Greek girl.

Had a lusciously shaped ass and would get wet at the drop of a hat.

I'm 6'4" so it was interesting having a chick my height (with heels) on my arm. People definitely noticed on the street, like we were some power couple.

I wasn't too discrete about having chicks on the side so she ghosted as soon as she got a whiff of it. If I met her now rather than at the start of my red pill journey I'd probably wife her up.

Something about seeing those long ass chop sticks up in the air that does it to me, lol

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - LeoneVolpe - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-27-2017 03:57 PM)Moma Wrote:  

6'1 is the tallest I hit. I hit one who was 5'9 but had a giraffe poosy. Her poosy was so high sometimes I thought I was in her ass. This meant I could doggy her without bending my knees.
^
[Image: laugh4.gif]

The tallest girl I've banged thus far was 5' 8".

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Dusty - 01-27-2017

Over 6' and I'm 5'8. I was trying to hook her up with my friend who is 6'5", but when he went to the bathroom she grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved her tongue down my throat. Took her home and banged her.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - LeoneVolpe - 01-27-2017

Seems fitting to post this here:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/tuthmos/status/588815109843189760][/url]

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - realologist - 01-27-2017

It's to the point I seek them out now

MDP

I know we have an age difference but we may unintentionally be Eskimo brothers with you being from Michigan and all. About how old and where from was this 6'1 slender volleyball player?

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Remington - 01-27-2017

Tallest I banged was 6'2-6'3. She was a D1 volleyball player. That girl was hot as hell with some big tits and a fat ass. Really bummed I only banged her once. I'd say she was in my top 10 for being a bombshell in the sack.

Second tallest was a 6'2 girl, another athlete. Gmac and I were out at some bars and she showed up with a couple of her friends. Kind of funny that Gmac was saying how she looked like a slut. He was most likely right but I didn't really give a shit, I was drunk and wanted some ass.

Gmac got this one girl's number who was real sexy with a great spanish accent. After those girls left, the rest of us hit up a diner and she invited me back to her place. Gmac left in a taxi and the girl, her friend and I Ubered back to her apartment.

The three of us bullshitted for a while as her friend was hanging around her room. As soon as we convinced her to go pass out on the couch upstairs, we kinda went a little apeshit and had some drunken sex all over her room.

Good times.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Chetthebaker - 01-27-2017

5'10", blond and skinny but with an ass on her. Claimed she was only 5'9, but I'm about 5'9".
We ended up dating for awhile and she would chide me that I gave her the up down look checking her out when she walked into the bar.

What I was actually doing was looking to see if she was wearing heels.
"Nope," I thought to myself, "she's tall."
She loved getting banged really hard but wasn't too fun in bed otherwise.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - hewey - 01-27-2017

A 6'2" ginger, in the back seat of my pickup.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Vaun - 01-27-2017

One of my current plates is 5'11, I'm 5'10". Total freak in bed, 13 yrs younger, gets crazy wet, and got really turned on by her from the start. I think she is the tallest, but I have been seeking them out lately. Love it when they are super skinny with a flat stomach on top of me. Over 5'9", with the volleyball body is my new thing. Love taking them out dressed up when they are taller than me, feel like a king with them on my arm.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - RatInTheWoods - 01-27-2017

6' 2" big man hands. Never again.

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Hell_Is_Like_Newark - 01-27-2017

5'10" skinny Chinese gal. I am only 5'8".

What's the tallest chick you've banged? - Remington - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-27-2017 08:39 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

6' 2" big man hands. Never again.

Forgot about an asian woman who was around 6'0. She had some really big hands as well.

I met her at a bar during trivia night. We partnered up and were having a good time. Her tits were spilling out of her tight black dress while we played and I couldn't stop staring. I finally got up to use the piss house and I gave her a quick kiss on my way. When I got back, she said "finally, I was waiting for that." I asked if she wanted to come back to my apt and she reluctantly agreed and drove us back (I took the metro to get to the bar). She was telling me the entire 10 minute drive that we weren't having sex and that she would just hang out and watch a movie.

We ended up banging about 20 minutes into the movie. That girl made me feel like a champ because it was so easy to make her cum.

She ended up being a fuck buddy for a couple months because I love girls with huge tits and she was really into me, even though she was about 8 years older.

She was very into me to the point where she drove an hour to pick me up from a wedding at 2am, and brought me back to her apt to fuck the rest of the night.