Roosh V Forum
Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere (/thread-60806.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - kingkap66 - 01-23-2017

Wanted you guys opinions on what I should do

Im planning to move from Australia as its a place with dumb people and a place where people waste their youth and I am thinking of either the UK or Canada for 2 years. as they have the best visa agreements with working rights I am 24 and have an Eng degree and I am Red pilled for years.

Can someone tell me which one the would choose in terms of enjoyment of life, girls,jobs, connections, money, experiences.

Which would be better to go to in your opinions and let me know of any pros and cons
CIty suggestions would be good

UK - pro - proximity to europe
con- falling currency, overpopulation, brexit fallout

Canada pro- Multiple cities, proximity to USA
cons- Large distances between places, high cost of travel

OR Is there another place that I should be looking at

Thanks in advance

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Adrenaline - 01-23-2017

Troll? Probably two of the worst options you could come up with. I know how awful Australia is, but I would live here over UK or Canada any day.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Il Bersagliere - 01-23-2017

Come to the US, dude. It's great here. I'll even pick you up from the airport. PM me.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Que enspastic - 01-23-2017

The fact so many Brits are fleeing the UK for Aus and Canada should narrow your options

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - britchard - 01-23-2017

Quote: (01-23-2017 01:32 AM)kingkap66 Wrote:  

Wanted you guys opinions on what I should do

Im planning to move from Australia as its a place with dumb people and a place where people waste their youth and I am thinking of either the UK or Canada for 2 years. as they have the best visa agreements with working rights I am 24 and have an Eng degree and I am Red pilled for years.

Can someone tell me which one the would choose in terms of enjoyment of life, girls,jobs, connections, money, experiences.

Which would be better to go to in your opinions and let me know of any pros and cons
CIty suggestions would be good

UK - pro - proximity to europe
con- falling currency, overpopulation, brexit fallout

Canada pro- Multiple cities, proximity to USA
cons- Large distances between places, high cost of travel

OR Is there another place that I should be looking at

Thanks in advance

Any anglosphere country is filled with dumb people wasting their youth, you're not leaving that behind in Australia.

Also, engineers are almost criminally underpaid in the UK compared to in mainland Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere.

Seeing the responses are interesting

Should I scrap both places and go elsewhere

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - MrRoundtree - 01-23-2017

In Canada, Montreal, quality of life is great but engineers are not well paid compared to Toronto. As an Aussie you will kill here french canadian girls love have this obsession about australians accent, physique and surf look.

Weather in winter is super cold but in summer it's hot and everyone parties.

You might need french for some jobs and getting in the OIQ.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - dongiovanni - 01-23-2017

Assuming you are vaguely good looking, you will clean up as an aussie in London. Locate in Clapham and poach Scandinavian au pairs and middle class English girls.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - frenchcorporation - 01-23-2017

If the only pro for the UK is that its close to mainland europe, you should just move to mainland europe

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - rudebwoy - 01-23-2017

Where else can you go?

Are you not limited.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Saladin - 01-23-2017

You forgot the biggest con for Canada, the shittty winters.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Scuba_Instructor - 01-23-2017

I'd head to Central or Eastern Europe over the UK, to be honest. You'll likely have more of an exotic factor there and the cost of living is far lower. Money can be made in the UK but it's limited to a few sectors (eg. finance) plus housing costs (rent or buy) are extremely high. You'll likely spend a fortune on your accommodation here.

UK weather sucks too; I'd imagine that coming from Australia you're used to sunshine [Image: biggrin.gif]

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - RatInTheWoods - 01-23-2017

Australia may be run by, and infested with leftist SJWs, but its still a place with a nice climate, pockets of masculinity and opportunity to make your fortune.

The only other viable option when it gets too much is to rotate a tour of duty in Thailand.

Even that gets too much crazy.

Quote: (01-23-2017 11:47 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Where else can you go?

Are you not limited.

Unlimited man, no wife, kids,debt,mortgage, societial shit holding me back lmao been red pilled for years already

Quote: (01-23-2017 06:03 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Australia may be run by, and infested with leftist SJWs, but its still a place with a nice climate, pockets of masculinity and opportunity to make your fortune.

The only other viable option when it gets too much is to rotate a tour of duty in Thailand.

Even that gets too much crazy.

Lol 40 degrees real feel every summer, no winters, a decling economy with the mining boom dead, an incompetent government with horrible instabililty, no culture, and a dumb is good mentatlity here , fuck going to SEA that got old at 18

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Phoenix - 01-24-2017

What do you like?

You got any money? Might be worth taking some fact-finding trips. Brazil could be your ideal place for all you know.
Also keep in mind the US is an option too, due to the E3 visa.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - rudebwoy - 01-25-2017

Quote: (01-23-2017 07:22 PM)kingkap66 Wrote:  

Where else can you go?

Are you not limited.

Unlimited man, no wife, kids,debt,mortgage, societial shit holding me back lmao been red pilled for years already

I meant legally live.

I know being from a commonwealth country, you can go to UK and Canada.

Eastern and Central Europe are great for women, but how about making money.

There are tons of Aussies in London, so you should feel at home.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Cambodian Creamsicle - 01-25-2017

You're talking about wanting to leave Aus to go to the two most similar countries in the world to Aus. Everyone is still Anglo / Celtic with a different accent and the same cultural bullshit.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Jungle - 01-26-2017

I would pick Australia over Canada or UK any day. There are some slight differences and accents, but the culture between them is quite similar i.e. all three are anglo/commonwealth/americanised and english-speaking. At least Aus has a much nicer climate.

You should try Western Europe e.g. Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria etc. The winters are freezing and the job market is more competitive than Aus, but the woman are much better there than in Aus.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Lime - 01-26-2017

What about Amsterdam? I know more than one aussie who enjoys living there and found his way. Also high English proficiency

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - GlobalMan - 01-26-2017

Quote: (01-23-2017 07:25 PM)kingkap66 Wrote:  

fuck going to SEA that got old at 18

Can you expand on this?

I have a feeling you weren't exactly going in depth on the local culture if your experience is limited to some teenage party trips.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - kingkap66 - 01-30-2017

Quote: (01-24-2017 08:08 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

What do you like?

You got any money? Might be worth taking some fact-finding trips. Brazil could be your ideal place for all you know.
Also keep in mind the US is an option too, due to the E3 visa.

I'm a fan of big cities, hate small areas, bores the shit out of me, my dream would be to live in NYC but I don't know how to make that happen with USAs system, if anyone knows please tell me, I'd throw away all plans to move there and really 'make it in new york'

Quote: (01-25-2017 01:53 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2017 07:22 PM)kingkap66 Wrote:  

Where else can you go?

Are you not limited.

I meant legally live.

I know being from a commonwealth country, you can go to UK and Canada.

Eastern and Central Europe are great for women, but how about making money.

There are tons of Aussies in London, so you should feel at home.

A few euro countries for a year, I don't want to go overseas to meet aussies lmao London is cool but I have been and can always visit so its not super high on the priority list, plus brexit uncertainty and the declining pound

Quote: (01-26-2017 01:12 AM)Jungle Wrote:  

I would pick Australia over Canada or UK any day. There are some slight differences and accents, but the culture between them is quite similar i.e. all three are anglo/commonwealth/americanised and english-speaking. At least Aus has a much nicer climate.

You should try Western Europe e.g. Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria etc. The winters are freezing and the job market is more competitive than Aus, but the woman are much better there than in Aus.

Have interned in Germany nice place, a great economy and low costof living, only drawback is its boring as, all shops closed on sunday for example, however I would def consider learning the language properly and do a masters and work in a few years time but not now, still want to expand my experiences

Quote: (01-26-2017 03:57 AM)Lime Wrote:  

What about Amsterdam? I know more than one aussie who enjoys living there and found his way. Also high English proficiency

Have never been
Quote: (01-26-2017 06:50 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2017 07:25 PM)kingkap66 Wrote:  

fuck going to SEA that got old at 18

Can you expand on this?

I have a feeling you weren't exactly going in depth on the local culture if your experience is limited to some teenage party trips.

I have no interest in Asia, its women or culture man.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Rossi - 02-01-2017

Quote: (01-23-2017 01:46 AM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Troll? Probably two of the worst options you could come up with. I know how awful Australia is, but I would live here over UK or Canada any day.

I dont know why but for some reason, in my imagination, Australia is perfect country to live in.

What's so bad about living there? I haven't seen Australia but Canada and UK were pretty boring to me. What's so bad about living in Australia?

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - Adrenaline - 02-01-2017

I said I would PREFER to live in Australia than Canada or UK, but to answer your question it's boring (everything closes early, all shops look the same, no street life, lockout laws for bars/clubs), overregulated (restrictions or bans on anything remotely fun), masculine women, a huge dating imbalance in favour of those masculine women meaning 4s and 5s think they're princesses, and just a mind-numbing, dumbed down culture which is encouraged by the media. For these reasons, it's hell for single guys who like to date women and have fun which is most of this forum.

On the other hand, if you want to raise a family, it's on the best places on Earth. Clean, safe, free health care, cheap public schooling, government loans for university, great weather for the most part, nice beaches and nature.

Gets old quick though.

Leaving AUS should I move UK or Canada or elsewhere - luckskywalker - 02-01-2017

I'd say UK. That way you can still make money, grow your career and be able to travel to any country in EU any weekend.
If you get tired of that, you can always go back to AUS and still be able to continue your career.

Btw, is Australia really so easy to make a fortune like everyone says? Everyone points that out when talking about Australia, but 90k AUD is 53k GBP, and I know ton of guys in London earning way more than 50k GBP. Am I missing something? Plus cost of living in Sydney and London is quite similar.