Roosh V Forum
Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Memorable text message exchanges with girls (/thread-6078.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Samseau - 08-18-2012

I've had plenty of good text messages with crazy chicks, but sadly they've been lost as I've upgraded my phones over the years. Too bad I would have loved to post in this thread.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Ramon Zarate - 08-18-2012

Mech with the value you're giving here you could release a text game product and make some money at it. It's solid! I used to only use texts for logistics but your texts have inspired me to go all blue collar hank moody on that ass [Image: smile.gif]

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - michelin - 08-18-2012

Farmageddon, El mech, etc. : how d you guys make a screenshot of the conversation? I guess it's Viber or somehting.

Pls let us now so we can copy paste some stuff

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 08-18-2012

Hold the home button and click the top on off button and it snaps a pic.

Who's Hank moody?

Do you guys want more messages?

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - I'mWaitingForTheMan - 08-18-2012

Quote: (08-18-2012 01:31 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Hold the home button and click the top on off button and it snaps a pic.

Who's Hank moody?

Do you guys want more messages?

Fuck yeah.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - michelin - 08-18-2012

"Hold the home button and click the top on off button and it snaps a pic."

Doesn't work on my Android... are you guys using I-phones?

[attachment=7335][attachment=7328]
[attachment=7329]
[attachment=7330]
[attachment=7331]
[attachment=7332]
[attachment=7333]
[attachment=7334]

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Lothario - 08-18-2012

Unfuckingbelievable, All these texts are from 2:45 to 3:14 PM, Seems like one of these is getting slayed tonight [Image: smile.gif]

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Veloce - 08-18-2012

El Mech, I was thinking about this, you could make serious money doing text boot camps. The beautiful thing about that is you could field calls from all over the country. The service would be like "The Next Text" or some shit, just charge dudes a buck per text that you formulate. They send you screenshots of their conversation thus far, you give them the next answer. I guarantee you if you advertised, you'd be swamped and texting all day long telling dudes what to write and make some coin off of it. Pretty sure you could make about $75 an hour doing this.

Quote: (08-18-2012 06:19 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

El Mech, I was thinking about this, you could make serious money doing text boot camps. The beautiful thing about that is you could field calls from all over the country. The service would be like "The Next Text" or some shit, just charge dudes a buck per text that you formulate. They send you screenshots of their conversation thus far, you give them the next answer. I guarantee you if you advertised, you'd be swamped and texting all day long telling dudes what to write and make some coin off of it. Pretty sure you could make about $75 an hour doing this.
Well I make more than that now but maybe I can teach one of you guys if you really have that much faith in it. You would have to be on the phone 24/7 maybe I could do a "win your girl back" program via text for beta dudes for $199.95.

I've got all kinds of stuff that would make cash but nobody who wants to dive in and put it together. A movie, sitcom that website I started etc.

[attachment=7341]

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Nudge - 08-20-2012

Haha partially slutty. Thats gold

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - michelin - 08-20-2012

for the Android folks who want to make their snapshots:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/6-ways-to-t...n-android/

no need if you have a Samsung Galaxy SII

http://androidcommunity.com/samsung-gala...-20110514/

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - slubu - 08-20-2012

Alright, suggestions for next texts? Backstory - met her at a bar I frequent, she was very into me, lots of touching, never mentioned BF once. Invited her for drinks after at my place but she was with her friend and had to be up at 6am the next day. Made tentative plans to go to the place I whited out.

[Image: GX4BE.png?1]
[Image: LvDNT.png?1]
[Image: jI6ka.png?1]
[Image: jCByI.png?1]
[Image: QS0i1.png?1]
[Image: OSVm7.png?1]

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - FretDancer - 08-20-2012

Nice played slubu, I like it. Can tell she's definitely interested, but who knows if she'll put out by just text messaging.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - MrXY - 08-20-2012

Slubu-she is playing the boyfriend defense (and probably really does have a boyfriend) but wants to keep milking you for attention. Probably has a bunch of friendzoned beta orbiters and is hoping to add you to the collection.

She doesn't seem worth investing any more effort into. I would put her on the backburner and text her maybe once every 3-4 weeks to monitor the situation and her interest level.

This seems like a long shot but sometimes it actually comes through. I went out on a date with a chick months ago and she blew me off after that. We would see each other at nightspots regularly and ignored each other. This weekend she approached me in a bar,asked if i still had her number, and is now eager to see me. I have no idea what changed-maybe she is just horny for my type these days.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 08-20-2012

Slubu I've got this! give me a bit don't send her shit ok? I'm heading out now don't send her anything ok?!

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 08-20-2012

Load Emoji emoticon app in your phone if you don't have it..

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - slubu - 08-20-2012

Haha ok el mech, it's all yours. I wasn't going to text her until wednesday to invite her out thursday, so I'm holding off anyway.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Juan Antonio - 08-20-2012

Can't wait to see how el mech turn this trick...

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Tuthmosis - 08-20-2012

So, catching up on this thread--and mechanico's reputedly "legendary texts"--was on my to-do list for a few days, and I finally got situated to do it:

(1) Showered up nice
(2) Heated up some dinner (pork fried rice)
(3) Put on the few shitty country music songs I have on my computer ("the mechanico mix") on loop

Needless to say, Mechanico did not disappoint. One thing I'm couldn't shake my mind was: "man, mechanico must really put down the good dick on these broads for them to act this way." It's another piece of confirmation that you should bang each bang as if it's your last.

I desperately want to contribute to this thread, but I keep my texts pretty transactional. I do, however, have texts from years ago saved on my computer. I'll go in the archive and see what I can scare up. I have a couple of funny voicemails stored somewhere too, but that would be another thread altogether.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - slubu - 08-22-2012

Quote: (08-20-2012 09:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Slubu I've got this! give me a bit don't send her shit ok? I'm heading out now don't send her anything ok?!

Got any ideas? was going to text her this afternoon.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 08-22-2012

Quote: (08-22-2012 02:34 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2012 09:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Got any ideas? was going to text her this afternoon.
Did you load that app? This is a tough one I've been up in the air with it. Not sure whether to go hard or troll her.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Veloce - 08-22-2012

Slubu- my input here is whenever girls send me longwinded horseshit like that I keep my reply short and blunt, and maybe dismissive if I've felt her out appropriately. For instance:

where she leaves off:
"Please don't hate me!"

I'd probably text:
"K I'm busy so I didn't read that novel you wrote me but it sounds like we're good for Thursday at 8PM. I'll pick you up."

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Dan - 08-22-2012

I don't know about you guys, but I now approach texting a whole new way thanks to el mech. After every time I send what I'm about to send to a girl, I say to myself... "What would el mech do?"