Roosh V Forum
Date coming up with a model - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Date coming up with a model (/thread-60761.html)

Pages: 1 2

Date coming up with a model - Rekk'd - 01-20-2017

Hey experienced players,

So I got this date coming up with a model I got from tinder. I would rate her a 9 in my book, she's 20, Quebecer, tall, beautiful, etc.. I'm 26, 6`3, fit and some women say im handsome but never been called ugly and I consider my face above average for an Arab [Image: biggrin.gif]

I've been on a number of dates and I'm pretty good at it. I have a good sense of humour, I know how to keep the conversation about her and keep her talking, venue change, doing activities and going for a kiss or bang.

However, I went out with this sexy french bartender with big tits and I messed it up because I was nervous. Yes, I get nervous with high quality girls. So the question is, I'm going out with a model and I don't want to fuck it up and it's been a month since we first talked. I don't want all that effort to be wasted on a single date just to lose her interest. Any advice to stay calm, date ideas, keep her hooked.. I know how to do those with an average girl but I believe models need a different type of game.

Thanks for reading.

Date coming up with a model - Rocha - 01-20-2017

She wont bite, she is just a woman like any other.
That's the mindset that has to come from inside your psyche.

Date coming up with a model - Hypno - 01-20-2017

the worst thing you can do is be nervous or treat her special.

you have to have a frame of abundance. the shortcut is to give yourself affirmations to psych yourself up. remind yourself that 9's get approached less than 8s because they intimidate men. As do tall women. She's lucky to have a guy as tall as you. etc. etc.

just play it cool. tease her/give her gentle negs/disqualify her. If she's brunette, say something like I usually only date blondes, but we'll see about you. The reason this works with 9s is they are so used to everyone kissing their ass that your frame of abundance is refreshing/captivating/mysterious.

Date coming up with a model - ksbms - 01-20-2017

Quote: (01-20-2017 03:36 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Hey experienced players,

So I got this date coming up with a model I got from tinder. I would rate her a 9 in my book, she's 20, Quebecer, tall, beautiful, etc.. I'm 26, 6`3, fit and some women say im handsome but never been called ugly and I consider my face above average for an Arab [Image: biggrin.gif]

I've been on a number of dates and I'm pretty good at it. I have a good sense of humour, I know how to keep the conversation about her and keep her talking, venue change, doing activities and going for a kiss or bang.

However, I went out with this sexy french bartender with big tits and I messed it up because I was nervous. Yes, I get nervous with high quality girls. So the question is, I'm going out with a model and I don't want to fuck it up and it's been a month since we first talked. I don't want all that effort to be wasted on a single date just to lose her interest. Any advice to stay calm, date ideas, keep her hooked.. I know how to do those with an average girl but I believe models need a different type of game.

Thanks for reading.

It's in your mind she's high quality. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't, you don't know that at this point. Rather, what makes me wonder, what a 9 model (if she truly is) is doing on Tinder? I guess a 9 model wouldn't even need to think about Tinder. A 9 model has access to everything a girl of that beauty can...

Date coming up with a model - Mufasa - 01-20-2017

they don't need extra game. If you believe she needs special treatment then you've already lost.

You're going to fuck this up.
Say it again: you're going to fuck this up

Now that we know you're going to fuck this up have fun. You're going to lose. Don't give a fuck. Say what you want to say. Make fun of her. Call her a sexual predator a few times. Accuse her of stalking you since the month y'all first talked. Tell her you're the most underwelming lay and kisser ever. Don't give a fuck. See how she reacts to what.

Use some James Bond level eye contact and kino. Ya know use her as your lab rat. If one model likes you then another one will too so don't sweat losing her.

Chances are you stop giving a shit what she thinks and don't take her seriously you'll probably mess around and stumble right into some pussy lol

Thx for the advice guys, I kinda knew the answer but I guess I wanted to hear it from others.

Date coming up with a model - General Stalin - 01-20-2017

Don't make a big deal of it. Pretend she is a 6/10. Average ass girl. At the end of the day a pussy is a pussy. She takes a stinky shit once a day just like anyone else.

Don't treat her like she is some goddess that you need to consciously "not fuck up" - she's just a broad, comrade. Have fun, tease her, treat her like a bratty little sister. Get her laughing. Most of all, realize there are millions of other women that are also very pretty and single. You have almost limitless options beyond this one random chick.

Let us know how the day goes!

Date coming up with a model - PapayaTapper - 01-20-2017

Clean the pipes

And

If she's truly exceptional looking (but I'm with ksbms above...why is she on Tinder?) then just treat her like you would your kid sister(EDIT just saw Gen Stalin already wrote same thing).

Do NOT compliment her looks AT ALL

The reason she is on tinder. If I remember correctly she had in her bio something along those lines "just broke up with my boyfriend and looking to make new friends, I'm not going to meet any guy unless you're a God".

If you guys come to Montreal you will find alot of beautiful girls on tinder and she's no exception but shes just better looking than alot of the girls.

Maybe attention, maybe validation.. I have no idea. I believe she liked my cheesy cocky humour and I never compliment girls unless I get a kiss or a bang then I throw in a small one.

Date coming up with a model - RatInTheWoods - 01-20-2017

No compliments, look off into the distance a bit, miss a few things she says because you are distracted.

No matter how hot the woman, someone, somewhere is SICK of putting up with her shit.

Date coming up with a model - LeoneVolpe - 01-20-2017

PapayaTapper's "treat her like a bratty kid sister" suggestion is spot on. If you worship girls used to getting worshiped by thirsty guys, you're not going to stand out from the pack and you'll never get where you want to go. Instead, stand out by appearing to not give a fuck, even if you do. Tease her, don't agree with everything she says, if she says something stupid or makes an unfunny joke, playfully call her out on it and/or don't laugh at it, etc. Also, don't be afraid to escalate verbally and physically. If you're too afraid to "make a move," she's going to know her value exceeds yours and you'll be dead in the water. Take a chance.

As Curtis Armstrong's character from "Risky Business" once said:

Quote:Quote:

Every now and then, say 'what the fuck.' 'What the fuck' gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity, opportunity makes your future.

Say "what the fuck.'...If you can't say it, you can't do it."

Date coming up with a model - questor70 - 01-20-2017

That's kind of the sad thing about 10s is that in order to get in the sack with them you have to brainwash yourself to be less excited about them than you really are. It's like only being allowed to eat a filet mignon if you pretend not to enjoy it that much.

Date coming up with a model - LeoneVolpe - 01-20-2017

Don't look at it as brainwashing You're a man. You've been brainwashed into thinking a woman has more value than you just because she's attractive. The truth is, your value is likely higher than hers once you factor in for more than just looks.

When it comes to girls, truth be told, they're really not all that special. No need to put them up on pedestals. A wise man once said, "There is but one bitch with many faces," and to a large extent, it's true. I'm not telling guys to hate women, far from it, just don't get caught up in power play/frame grabbing bullshit where they'll try to convince you that you're the lucky one to be with them.

Date coming up with a model - kaotic - 01-20-2017

Whatever happened to having fun ?

Yes be cool calm and collected.

Have fun, tease her like a little sister a bit (as pointed out), grab a drink and go do some interactive activities.

We get caught up so much in the nervousness and the don't fuck up route that we forget to have fun and share a laugh.

You'll be fine man, good luck !

Date coming up with a model - Tankinou - 01-20-2017

Im pretty sure I read that bio recently on Tinder ( from Montreal too). All I can say is be confident, have fun and don't appear thirsty. You are lucky this winter is pretty warm so far! Good luck!

From time to time you see 8.5-9 on Tinder here, its quite interesting as its hard to spot them on everyday life.

Date coming up with a model - Mufasa - 01-20-2017

Quote: (01-20-2017 06:59 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Don't look at it as brainwashing You're a man. You've been brainwashed into thinking a woman has more value than you just because she's attractive. The truth is, your value is likely higher than hers once you factor in for more than just looks.

When it comes to girls, truth be told, they're really not all that special. No need to put them up on pedestals. A wise man once said, "There is but one bitch with many faces," and to a large extent, it's true. I'm not telling guys to hate women, far from it, just don't get caught up in power play/frame grabbing bullshit where they'll try to convince you that you're the lucky one to be with them.

Yea its not brainwashing yourself its just reminding yourself that you're about to interact to a retarded 14 year old girl lol

Date coming up with a model - crispytaco - 01-21-2017

There is a myth that a 9 / 10 can not be in Tinder. While it is uncommon, I've seen some. I remember one model using it ( she was using it while I was watching next to her). Basically she wanted to see guys giving her attention and compliments 24/7.

I've been with models (some of them with videos in YouTube, that I met through social circle, i can give you the names), and just do what.the other guys mentioned. Disqualify her from time to time (nice purse, looks like my.grandma's....) etc.

Date coming up with a model - questor70 - 01-21-2017

When it comes to girls, truth be told, they're really not all that special.

If they're not all that special then why are you gaming in the first place? Just go MGTOW. Or if you do game, why pursue 9s and 10s when they have no greater value than 5s and 6s? I think you're just playing mindgames here.

Date coming up with a model - Merenguero - 01-21-2017

Quote: (01-20-2017 03:46 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2017 03:36 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Hey experienced players,

Thanks for reading.

It's in your mind she's high quality. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't, you don't know that at this point. Rather, what makes me wonder, what a 9 model (if she truly is) is doing on Tinder? I guess a 9 model wouldn't even need to think about Tinder. A 9 model has access to everything a girl of that beauty can...

Yeah, he's in an English speaking part of Canada, very likely the Toronto area. I'm having a little bit of trouble that a "9" in Toronto is on Tinder. Maybe it's just me.

Edit: I think this guy is in Montreal. That almost makes a little more sense.

Date coming up with a model - Matsufubu - 01-21-2017

She's not a model.

She's not a model.

She's not a model.

Her pussy is the same pussy as any other woman's.

She only has the power over you that you choose to give her.

You are the prize.

If you do not believe these things you will be eaten alive.

Chill and enjoy the company.

Date coming up with a model - LeoneVolpe - 01-21-2017

Quote: (01-21-2017 05:22 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

When it comes to girls, truth be told, they're really not all that special.

If they're not all that special then why are you gaming in the first place? Just go MGTOW. Or if you do game, why pursue 9s and 10s when they have no greater value than 5s and 6s? I think you're just playing mindgames here.

Women aren't goddesses deserving of worship. They are meant as companion pieces to a man's already full, well-rounded life. A woman must not be a man's raison d'etre, and if she is, she won't be his woman for long. A woman would rather play second fiddle to a man with higher priorities than be "everything" to a man who has nothing else going for him. No mind games here, just the blunt truth.

MGTOW might be an effective short-term solution for a man who has misplaced his priorities in chasing women instead of building up other important areas in his life, but it is not a lifestyle to be admired long-term as it deprives a man of the enjoyment that can be found with women when they're managed correctly/properly prioritized.

As for your 1-10 scale example, there are benefits and drawbacks to everything. A HB-9 or 10 might provide you with a boost to your pride when you walk around with one on your arm. However, due to their inevitable sense of entitlement and greater propensity to cause drama you may not be as happy with one in a LTR as you would with a woman who is physically less attractive, perhaps a 6 or 7, but would make for a loyal companion and good mother to your children. Having said that, higher echelon chicks can make for great ONSs, FBs or mini-LTRs. Of course, in rare instances, a 9 or 10 could be better relationship material than a 6 or 7, it just depends on the girl.

No girl should be regarded as one in a million but instead one of a million. If she leaves you, your life isn't ruined. She can be easily replaced, as most modern-day women provide little value to a man's life outside the bedroom. The ideal woman, of course, is able to provide you value in many different areas (e.g. cooking, cleaning, child-rearing, etc.) The more value she provides, the less expendable she is. But even then, as a man whose constantly looking to improve his own value you should be able to find a number of girls capable of fitting that bill.

Date coming up with a model - PapayaTapper - 01-21-2017

If there was only one suggestion I could make that's a guaranteed difference maker with the 9's+ level is to maintain strong eye contact whenever either of you is talking. This cant be over emphasized. They are not used to that at all from 'ordinary" men and when one does it makes an "extraordinary" impression. This should be a Golden Rule when trying to trigger attraction in any woman but it is absolutely vital with the truly striking beauty. NOTHING will give you more ROI than unwavering eye contact when in dialogue with true magazine quality beauty chicks.

^GOSPEL

Date coming up with a model - PapayaTapper - 03-12-2017

Quote: (01-20-2017 05:59 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

The reason she is on tinder. If I remember correctly she had in her bio something along those lines "just broke up with my boyfriend and looking to make new friends, I'm not going to meet any guy unless you're a God".

If you guys come to Montreal you will find alot of beautiful girls on tinder and she's no exception but shes just better looking than alot of the girls.

Maybe attention, maybe validation.. I have no idea. I believe she liked my cheesy cocky humour and I never compliment girls unless I get a kiss or a bang then I throw in a small one.

So what happened to this date? Did it ever happen?

Date coming up with a model - Rawmeo - 03-14-2017

Never pedestrialize women - during a first date, a 4/10 and a Victoria Secret model should be treated the same. Model girls are fed up with men trying to impress them like a princess. In the end, all women just want to be comfortable and have someone to love. Just invite her somewhere cool, don't be a cheap charlie, but no need to invite her to the #1 expensive fancy flashy place. A nice upscale venue will do.

Do not compliment her beauty. She already knows. That's what all orbiters do.

Other than that, just relax and have fun.

Date coming up with a model - BrewDog - 03-14-2017

Quote: (03-12-2017 01:14 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

So what happened to this date? Did it ever happen?
I'm gonna guess that if it all went well, we would have already heard about it. :/