Roosh V Forum
1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: 1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war (/thread-6070.html)

Pages: 1 2

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - CJ - 08-19-2011

Tonight I got to thinking about easy ways to get into touching and after trying a few things at the bar, I realized that a 'thumb war' is so harmless, so innocent and so easy, that you should probably incorporate it into your arsenal. Few girls will refuse, especially if you put a drink on the line (don't worry, you'll win). It's VERY easy to move from there. For instance if she sways even slightly you can cup her ass with your hand to 'pull her back in' or you can hug/high five/chest bump after the match, because suddenly everything becomes so casual. Or another fun thing is to bump into her tit with your free hand, and say, "Hey all is fair in thumb wars" as you use the distraction to pin her.

The root of all this is touching starts at the hands, if she doesn't reject, feel free to push things as far as you can. My only regret tonight was I wasn't flying dolo, or I would've had another notch!

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - wi30 - 08-19-2011

Props bro. Great technique. To sum it up if a girl allows you to touch her go all out. If you bang great. If not you'll learn a thing or two.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Basil Ransom - 08-19-2011

Thumb war is weaksauce.

Sometimes, I'll be chatting with a girl for a little while. It's going well, and I don't know her name. We finally exchange names, and we shake hands. I crush hers a little. She whelps. I squeeze her upper arms, smirk, say something like, "oh you must be strong...Let's see if you can beat me in Mercy."

It's better because the game is more violent - it's like patty cake versus Olympic wrestling. I tell her to put her two hands against my left, my nondominant hand. "I promise I'll be gentle." I start off slow. And then I win. Don't 'let' her win, that's pussy. She's smarting a bit from the pain, I'm laughing. Instant asshole cred. Unlike men, women get off on dominance and pain. Plus a lively bout of Mercy affords you the chance to rub your body against hers.

PS: Gamers argue over whether when meeting a girl to shake hands, bump fists, hug, kiss on the cheek, finger the asshole... I've found giving a crushing handshake works best. If you lift, you won't even need to try. It's not awkward, weird or unnatural; you're instantly distinguishing yourself from all other guys; she winces, eyes light up a little, "wow, you have a strong handshake." It sets a dominant tone for the rest of the interaction.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Amour Fou - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 02:00 AM)CJ Wrote:  

My only regret tonight was I wasn't flying dolo, or I would've had another notch!

DAMN IT!

On a side note, I am partialy sad to announce that I am coming to realise that I work better when I'm solo... which in part is sad, as I am more keen to go out alone than with friends I haven't seen in a while...

Don't mean to disturb the flow of the thread, but after arriving empty handed from a night out, I must confess...

Game is making me more and more anti-social.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Giovonny - 08-19-2011

Doesn't Mystery and those guys have a bunch of "Kino-building" games? They are good for little tricks like that.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - OGNorCal707 - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:04 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Doesn't Mystery and those guys have a bunch of "Kino-building" games? They are good for little tricks like that.

Yeah the "thumb war" is an old trick, and I'm not really feeling it, could work well on really drunk, dumb, young girls though.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Sonsowey - 08-19-2011

I think the key there isn't the Kino so much as beating her and/or cheating. Challenge her to hold her breath and tickle her, challenge her to a staring contest and make her blink by cheating, anything like that will get her eyes to light up and make her hit you, which is golden.

Roissy had a post on the subject:

''My girl had challenged me to a pushup hold contest. This is where you assume the pushup position and hold it there for as long as you can. I had said she stood no chance with me, and she eagerly set out to prove me wrong. But instead of following the script she was expecting, I reached out and swatted her inner elbow while she was in her pushup, and she crumpled to the ground, whining about my unfairness as I declared “victory” over her puny femaleness. She then chased me around the house until I tossed her onto the bed where intimacy commenced.''

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/10/2...breathing/

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Gmac - 08-19-2011

Dumb girls? Come on, it's a good playful technique for building that physical rapport early on. +1

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Riker - 08-19-2011

Its also fun to do the whole you got something there pointing under their chin and then pulling the finger up to hit her chin or nose playfully. Its something that was done back when you are 6 or 7 and girls fall for it every time. I've never done it but I wonder with the right mood if you could play tag? Has to be a super playful vibe but you could do it and then kinda walk quickly away and have her give a little chase.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - CupCake - 08-19-2011

Yeah, I'm really terrible at this. I always feel like I'm doing something "wrong" when I touch a girl real early on. It's one of those things I just haven't been able to shake.

It definitely feels weird to be talking to a girl for a while and then ending it on a...HANDSHAKE. Come on. There's gotta be a better way.

I gotta get some kino routine down...

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - at350zguyy - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:16 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Its also fun to do the whole you got something there pointing under their chin and then pulling the finger up to hit her chin or nose playfully. Its something that was done back when you are 6 or 7 and girls fall for it every time. I've never done it but I wonder with the right mood if you could play tag? Has to be a super playful vibe but you could do it and then kinda walk quickly away and have her give a little chase.

just pulled this on a girl last week and her response was i cant believe i fell for it. love the idea of the thumb war too. ill give it a try at my next opportunity.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - flashbang - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 02:00 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Tonight I got to thinking about easy ways to get into touching and after trying a few things at the bar, I realized that a 'thumb war' is so harmless, so innocent and so easy, that you should probably incorporate it into your arsenal. Few girls will refuse, especially if you put a drink on the line (don't worry, you'll win). It's VERY easy to move from there. For instance if she sways even slightly you can cup her ass with your hand to 'pull her back in' or you can hug/high five/chest bump after the match, because suddenly everything becomes so casual. Or another fun thing is to bump into her tit with your free hand, and say, "Hey all is fair in thumb wars" as you use the distraction to pin her.

The root of all this is touching starts at the hands, if she doesn't reject, feel free to push things as far as you can. My only regret tonight was I wasn't flying dolo, or I would've had another notch!

Great stuff here. Have your tried bumping her tit with your free hand? Does it work or does it seem a bit needy?

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - CJ - 08-19-2011

@Basil, I like the "mercy" idea. My only concerns would be that most girls would expect to lose at mercy, so they might not except your challenge, plus if you're a bigger guy they could also be intimidated. I also prefer to have the free hand.

@Flash, I wouldn't go into any play fighting games routine such as this until at least a little comfort is built. In this case, the thumb war happened a few times throughout the night, and she cheated to win once, so the next time I grabbed her boob to distract her. You have to have a good read on the situation though, cuz you could get slapped in the face doing that!

@Amour, I'm still kind of mad I didn't get the SNL, but you can't win 'em all.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Basil Ransom - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 06:35 PM)CJ Wrote:  

@Basil, I like the "mercy" idea. My only concerns would be that most girls would expect to lose at mercy, so they might not except your challenge, plus if you're a bigger guy they could also be intimidated. I also prefer to have the free hand.

I tell them to put their two hands on my one. If you tease them enough, they'll play: "I promise I'll go easy" (smirk) "You can use two hands." Get her competitive juices flowing... competitive juice --> pussy juice.

It's not something I do every time, but if it comes to mind, I'll consider it.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Roosh - 08-19-2011

If we're sitting I just put my hand on her thigh or around her back. If we're standing then I start at her hip then wrap it around her until her body is almost pressed against mine. I used to be more smooth about it, but now I'm more like fuck it... if she doesn't like it then she can leave.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Kickb - 08-19-2011

So while you are standing face to face with her, you wrap your arm around her waist? seems like it would look awkward

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Riker - 08-20-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 11:00 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

So while you are standing face to face with her, you wrap your arm around her waist? seems like it would look awkward

I feel the same exact way you do, but I think its cause we're not used to it. Check out what Kong does in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Ay_Fwl_0E

He even does the 3 kiss thing, with the last kiss on the lips after a couple of seconds of talking... I wonder what he said right before he did the 3 kiss thing?

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - OGNorCal707 - 08-20-2011

Guys when escalating kino, the more you think about it, the more you're going to worry about it, and psyche yourself out. This will translate into your body language and will make you come off as creepy and weird. Like Nike says, "just do it". I normally wait for a moment in conversation when I say something charming, funny, flirtatious, or drop sexual innuendo, and initiate kino by putting my hand on their lower back at the exact same moment.

I think Roosh has it right, I am on the same page, as far as initiating kino, and if they're not down.... NEXT!

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Roosh - 08-20-2011

If we're face to face then my hand goes on her leg.

If we're sitting next to each other in a booth, then it's the arm around her lower back.

Do what's most logical in your situation. These guidelines aren't set in stone.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Kickb - 08-20-2011

Quote: (08-20-2011 09:12 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

If we're sitting next to each other in a booth, then it's the arm around her lower back.

so like this?

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Roosh - 08-20-2011

Jesus man you're making this more complicated than it needs to be. Just fucking touch her in a casual way... it doesn't matter how.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - Gmac - 08-20-2011

[Image: lol.gif]

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - evanb - 08-20-2011

I'm finding often that if sitting in a booth, hand around shoulder will just be annoying, as many girls get neck cramps from that. I usually put my hand around her shoulder for about a minute, then tease her, after which when she starts giving me shit for it, i playfully pull her head down towards my shoulder and back and just go in for the kiss. Think the position of the famous V-day pic where the soldier is kissing the chic in middle of the street, except sitting down. In this image, had they been in a booth, he would've been on her left.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - at350zguyy - 08-20-2011

Quote: (08-20-2011 11:04 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2011 09:12 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

so like this?

priceless.

1-2-3-4... I declare a Kino war - FretDancer - 08-24-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:40 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Dumb girls? Come on, it's a good playful technique for building that physical rapport early on. +1

Agreed, I don't know why all the hate on thumb war! Its great technique.

Quote: (08-19-2011 04:34 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm really terrible at this. I always feel like I'm doing something "wrong" when I touch a girl real early on. It's one of those things I just haven't been able to shake.

It definitely feels weird to be talking to a girl for a while and then ending it on a...HANDSHAKE. Come on. There's gotta be a better way.

I gotta get some kino routine down...

The more you think about it, the more weird it will be for you, and for her. It will display on your kino when you execute it, believe me. Just try having the idea of how you want to kino and forget about the details and JUST DO IT, it will be very natural.

@Kickboxer: Like someone already said, Priceless.