Roosh V Forum
Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women (/thread-60660.html)

Pages: 1 2

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - catoblepa - 01-16-2017

I understand that Plenty Of Fish is a private company and they have to cater to their audience of overweight post-wall women, but can you imagine a reversed gender scenario sparking the same outraged reaction? [Image: huh.gif]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1914962/...verweight/
AN Australian has been blasted on social media after he sent a an arrogant message rebuffing a woman on dating site Plenty of Fish, claiming he didn’t consider dating anyone overweight or over 30.Women furiously commented on the post branding “Ash” a “creep”, an “a**hole” and an “actual piece of s**t”.
A spokesperson for Plenty of Fish told The Mirror that “Ash” had been removed from the site.
“Upon learning of L00kin16 [his username] and his views on women, it was clear to us that he isn’t the ‘catch’ he perceives himself to be, and shouldn’t be permitted to interact within our community,” she said.
“As a site that promotes positive interactions between our members and encourages them to inform us of any inappropriate behaviour, we took action on October 3, 2016, and permanently removed his profile.”

The man has been branded a “creep” after his response was posted on Facebook by the recipient’s sister.

A Scottish woman from Edinburgh messaged the Aussie, called “Ash”, on the dating site “just to say hi,” said the woman’s sister.
“OK, so my sister messaged someone on an online dating site just to say hi … and got this,” she wrote.
“Ash” replied with a long message with a detailed explanation of why he didn’t date women over 30.
He wrote: “I was specific with age because I would like to start a family one day and, to be honest, I think that the necessary timeline before doing so is shortened/compressed with a lady over 30.

“I was also specific about weight as I have never been attracted to big women.

“However since moving to Scotland and going on POF [Plenty of Fish] I have learned that ‘average body type’ is commonly held to be around a dress size 14/16.
“I had to google this, but that dress size, with a waist around 34 inches, indicates a woman as being very overweight and all likelihood medically obese.”
The obnoxious message continued: “Without trying to sound big headed, I’m fairly good looking, I keep myself as fit as I can, I have a highly skilled job that I work very hard at and consequently earn well into six figures.
“I’m also tall and the ladies like that a lot.

[Image: nintchdbpict000272355486.jpg?w=447&strip=all]

[Image: nintchdbpict000272355417.jpg?w=452&strip=all]

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Phoenix - 01-16-2017

[Image: yt9DTQeflOUA8.gif]

OK, which one of you is this?

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - kiwi12 - 01-16-2017

Dupe.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Roosh - 01-16-2017

There is a Plenty of Fish thread but I don't think this is a clear dupe.

thread-24066.html

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Traktor - 01-16-2017

I'm shocked that POF is still going. I remember using that site some time around 2007 and all I could find were ugly, unappealing women and land whales.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Phoenix - 01-16-2017

Also a timely reminder: the founder of POF made the website as an hobby, took no investors, and sold it for $575 million in cash.

Y'all jelly?

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - kiwi12 - 01-16-2017

Quote: (01-16-2017 11:11 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

There is a Plenty of Fish thread but I don't think this is a clear dupe.

thread-24066.html

Man banned from POF

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Atlanta Man - 01-16-2017

Quote: (01-16-2017 11:21 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Also a timely reminder: the founder of POF made the website as an hobby, took no investors, and sold it for $575 million in cash.

Y'all jelly?
Yes , I am jelly. That is a fuckton of money.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Traktor - 01-16-2017

Y'all jelly?

Hopefully he isn't banging any land whales.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Vaun - 01-16-2017

Y'all jelly?

Despite the quality of the site, Markus Frind is a modern day business legend in my mind. Hopefully he will share some of his knowledge on how he built POF.

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:20 PM)Traktor Wrote:  

Come on.

You build a super popular internet dating platform. You are a computer nerd. Do you:
a) date like normal men
b) tweak a few settings so that the chicks you dig just happen to get spammed by the worst members, get their messages to hot guys sent to the website trash can, run statistical analysis on the messaging database, and tailor your own profile and message to exactly what she likes?

Fuckety fuck I'm more jelly than anyone.

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:23 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

Despite the quality of the site, Markus Frind is a modern day business legend in my mind. Hopefully he will share some of his knowledge on how he built POF.

He did. He did an interview with someone where he covers every single part of the construction and how he scaled it, things like having all the photos on a CDN since they're the bulk of the bandwidth. Can't remember where but a search should show it up.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - PapayaTapper - 01-16-2017

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:26 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:20 PM)Traktor Wrote:  

Come on.

You build a super popular internet dating platform. You are a computer nerd. Do you:
a) date like normal men
b) tweak a few settings so that the chicks you dig just happen to get spammed by the worst members, get their messages to hot guys sent to the website trash can, and tailor your own profile and message to exactly what she likes?

Fuckety fuck I'm more jelly than anyone.

Quote: (01-16-2017 12:23 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

He did. He did an interview with someone where he covers every single part of the construction and how he scaled it etc. Can't remember where but a search should show it up.

This is Frind. If there was ever a visual manifestation of motivation...Building POF was easier than "lifting bro"

[Image: 9458849.jpg]

Regarding the OP...What's so bad about what the guy wrote? There's nothing malicious there he only told the truth....oh there it is...never mind

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - RIslander - 01-16-2017

Almost worthy of its own thread: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...years.html

TLDR: Landwhale uses fake photos of a hot girl to con men out of 20,000 GBP. Goes to jail for two years.

[Image: 3BAE158100000578-0-image-m-24_1482925996268.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Repo - 01-16-2017

Who the hell joins pof looking for someone to start a family with?

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - choichoi - 01-17-2017

Quote: (01-16-2017 07:19 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Who the hell joins pof looking for someone to start a family with?

Good point. This is quite similar to what desillusioned girls do on Tinder when they say they're not looking for a hookup or are just looking for friends even though Tinder is by and large a hookup app.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - eradicator - 01-17-2017

People get married on POF. You can set your setting to "looking to get married" or whatever.

And the talent level in Los Angeles and New York is high but these girls are getting spammed like crazy, better to just day game(note, day gaming in the winter in New York is not my idea of fun, go ahead and use the dating apps during the winter months).

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Phoenix - 01-17-2017

Quote: (01-17-2017 03:11 AM)choichoi Wrote:  

This is quite similar to what desillusioned girls do on Tinder when they say they're not looking for a hookup or are just looking for friends even though Tinder is by and large a hookup app.

100% of which can be banged on the first date.

Quote: (01-17-2017 05:15 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

People get married on POF. You can set your setting to "looking to get married" or whatever.

Even these too.

They'll all still only choose to meet up with the Hottest Mr Hottie McHottHott. Mr nice plain looking Chemical Engineer / Middle Manger will be lucky to get a swipe.

It's all just a "protest statement", generally against themselves and their behaviour, or the world that doesn't conform to the way they wish it to be.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - PapayaTapper - 01-17-2017

Quote: (01-16-2017 02:22 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Almost worthy of its own thread: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...years.html

TLDR: Landwhale uses fake photos of a hot girl to con men out of 20,000 GBP. Goes to jail for two years.

[Image: 3BAE158100000578-0-image-m-24_1482925996268.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

A fat fraudster who posed as beautiful women on dating sites to con men out of £20,000 has been jailed for two years.
Kerryann Williams, 33, used pictures of attractive women on a string of dating sites, including Plenty of Fish.

I think the bigger story is the media admitting that "Ms" Williams is neither beautiful nor attractive...BTW the same thing the guy in OP was banned by POF for and vilified by the media for

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - 911 - 01-17-2017

I don't see what the fuss is, that site has age settings mail filter, and body type search filters.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Cattle Rustler - 01-17-2017

Quote: (01-17-2017 05:15 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

And the talent level in Los Angeles and New York is high but these girls are getting spammed like crazy, better to just day game(note, day gaming in the winter in New York is not my idea of fun, go ahead and use the dating apps during the winter months).

Depends, I wouldn't mind day gaming in NYC...all those thots in thigh highs or boots.

Also, the whole "looking to get married" or "looking for a LTR" status are just rationalization options for girls to slut it up.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - eradicator - 01-17-2017

Agreed. A totally valid strategy is to set your setting to "looking to get married" and trying to date the hotter girls that are "looking to get married" and then either just keep them as a plate if you like fucking them or pump and dump.

And in that photo, Markus should be the one making out with the girl. Why is he holding a goldfish while someone else is hooking up?(yeah I get the name of his site is plenty of *fish* but it's just bad optics)

Edit, for the record, the Aussie guy in the OP should not have bothered messaging the fattie and telling her why he won't date her because she if fat and old etc. Just don't respond and they will go away, for the most part the fatties that message normal to good looking guys are just hoping to catch one of us on a dry spell who will be ok with jumping on a hand grenade for an evening. Why argue with people over the internet?

Second edit:
I don't even see why the dude needed to state his preference for "no fat chicks", you can edit that when you make your account to filter "overweight" and "a little extra" women. It's like they don't exist, unless if they message you first, or if some fatty lists herself as "athletic" or whatever.

He isn't a creepy perv but he is an idiot.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - spokepoker - 01-17-2017

I don't see what the big deal is, just make a new email account, and make new pof account.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Repo - 01-17-2017

I didn't mean that you can't look for a wife on pof, but rather why would you? Pof is one of the skankiest sites out there, worse than Tinder. I don't even think you can join if you have less than 8 tattoos.

Man banned from Plenty Of Fish for stating his preference for non fat under 30 women - Cattle Rustler - 01-17-2017

Quote: (01-17-2017 06:08 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I don't see what the big deal is, just make a new email account, and make new pof account.

Those niggas can IP ban you or use some photo recognition software. I can't stay on there for longer than a couple of hours before being mysteriously removed.

Quote: (01-17-2017 06:20 PM)Repo Wrote:  

I didn't mean that you can't look for a wife on pof, but rather why would you? Pof is one of the skankiest sites out there, worse than Tinder. I don't even think you can join if you have less than 8 tattoos.

The girls on POF are not any skankier, or less skankier than okcupid or tinder, in fact, I see a lot of the same faces over and over on all 3 apps. I've used all three, I don't really see a big deal about it.

If you are looking for a wife to have children with, where would you go?

church? Full of reformed hoes
bars? ok for hooking up, but probably not for finding a wife
online? It's a minefield, but a big minefield.
daygame? sure it could work

I guess I would rather live in sin, have children out of wedlock and not get married.