Roosh V Forum
Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport (/thread-60443.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Going strong - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 04:10 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Muslims are required to wear long beards if they take the texts seriously...

There are endless disputes, by the way, among Muslim scholars, concerning whether or not a beard should be "over a fist's length"...

By the way, it is said that Muslim men were initially asked to grow a beard (with trimmed mustache: "Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard grow"), in order to distinguish Muslims from Persians (Iranians, non-monotheists), who themselves had abundant mustaches without beards...

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Simeon_Strangelight - 01-07-2017

<

There are disputes, but there is a certain consensus of at least having some beard among most of them. Shaving off the beard is only encouraged when you are about to commit a terrorist act in order to blend in - or out of reasons of subterfuge and Taqya.

Some things in the Islamic lore is more customary than based strictly on the texts - Hijab or the full veil or Burka is one such thing. But that is just a different variation of the same crappy sharia - all 4 schools of Islamic jurisprudence by the way stress the importance of Jihad against the unbelievers - even the peaceful Sufis. That should tell you more about it than the length of the beard.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - kaotic - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 04:25 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2017 04:10 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Muslims are required to wear long beards if they take the texts seriously...

There are endless disputes, by the way, among Muslim scholars, concerning whether or not a beard should be "over a fist's length"...

By the way, it is said that Muslim men were initially asked to grow a beard (with trimmed mustache: "Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard grow"), in order to distinguish Muslims from Persians (Iranians, non-monotheists), who themselves had abundant mustaches without beards...

Half these Muslim terrorist faggots can't even grow a fucking beard to save Allah.

I have a pretty big beard but don't get any weird looks.

Me:

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - nomadbrah - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 02:56 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

^^^If this is true I stand corrected. Lets see how the information comes in in the next few days.

I'd agree he sounded schizophrenic from what we heard, but perhaps it is just media misinformation.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Going strong - 01-07-2017

In any case, this "is he crazy or not" [Image: dodgy.gif] controversy is pointless. All these people who blow themselves up or suddenly shoot at other people without mercy or fear of getting caught, indeed are, technically, and from a psychiatrist's point of view, crazy. So, once you start diminishing their responsibility or declassifying them (as non-terrorists, just deranged people), there won't be a single "terrorist" left in the world, only deranged motherfuckers.

That's the only thing MSM and the Left are good at: They just change the terminology, sweep the problem under the carpet with big empty words, but the problems absolutely remain, and get worse.

I mean, thanks to the Left and MSM, yeah sure there are no terrorist attacks anymore[Image: dodgy.gif] (because all terrorists have become crazy dudes, or work-place violence offenders), but boy, how the numbers of "deranged", "mental health-issue" murderous individuals have grown up under Barry and such...

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Leonard D Neubache - 01-07-2017

Aside: I can't watch this guy for some reason, but if I play his stuff in the background on a minimised tab it's not so bad.[Image: undecided.gif]

His videos are good for that. There's not a really a strong visual component.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Atlanta Man - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 07:34 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

In any case, this "is he crazy or not" [Image: dodgy.gif] controversy is pointless. All these people who blow themselves up or suddenly shoot at other people without mercy or fear of getting caught, indeed are, technically, and from a psychiatrist's point of view, crazy. So, once you start diminishing their responsibility or declassifying them (as non-terrorists, just deranged people), there won't be a single "terrorist" left in the world, only deranged motherfuckers.

That's the only thing MSM and the Left are good at: They just change the terminology, sweep the problem under the carpet with big empty words, but the problems absolutely remain, and get worse.

I mean, thanks to the Left and MSM, yeah sure there are no terrorist attacks anymore[Image: dodgy.gif] (because all terrorists have become crazy dudes, or work-place violence offenders), but boy, how the numbers of "deranged", "mental health-issue" murderous individuals have grown up under Barry and such...
There is a big difference between a schizophrenic and a radical. If I medicate a radical , nothing changes-he is still a radical just medicated.A medicated radical still will do radicalized things. If I medicate a schizophrenic and he continues to take his medication, the voices stop and he is no longer behaving in a bizarre fashion.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - MMX2010 - 01-07-2017

Schizophrenia also has a significant genetic component, if I remember correctly.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - dain_bramage - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 09:40 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Schizophrenia also has a significant genetic component, if I remember correctly.

I think you're right. I've been around a lot of mentally ill people in my travels and with people working for mental health. I've heard that there's a genetic factor involved in mental illnesses. Basically if a guy is bipolar or schizophrenic its more possible that any child he has will be predisposed to having the same thing or similar and its quite possible that his parents or grandparents may have had an illness of the kind as well.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - syrianguy - 01-07-2017

Islam always gets a pass when this happens. It's never the ideology that's blamed but instead it's stress at work, a scorned gay lover, a mental disorder and every other damn excuse.

I hope the lefties keep deflecting. It's all fun and games until you start paying the jizzyah. This is a religion that has been thoroughly exposed online... It's not like back in the days when Muslims could paint a flowery picture of their murderous sect.

It's all out there yet somehow it is so puzzling for the media.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Kona - 01-07-2017

Do you guys think this is true?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/ft-...guard.html

He went into the FBI office on his own and said he had voices in his head telling him to hook up with ISIS. A while later they gave him hismgun back.

If he's a veteran he probably went to a VA doctor. If you don't know how to work the VA system, they can give you some shit treatment. They probably put him on some shit and sent him away.

If this is really what happened, that's a big failure for the system.

Aloha!

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - dain_bramage - 01-08-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 10:32 PM)syrianguy Wrote:  

Islam always gets a pass when this happens. It's never the ideology that's blamed but instead it's stress at work, a scorned gay lover, a mental disorder and every other damn excuse.

I hope the lefties keep deflecting. It's all fun and games until you start paying the jizzyah. This is a religion that has been thoroughly exposed online... It's not like back in the days when Muslims could paint a flowery picture of their murderous sect.

Just a few little google searches and a person can find a ton of information on all the wars with Islam over the centuries, the Barbary coast pirates for instance or the capture of Constantinople, the Siege of Vienna, the battle of Tours. You would think that people would see a pattern with all those events and extrapolate the data a bit.

The lefties look like they have a collective case of psychosis to me.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - JayMillz - 01-08-2017

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - The Beast1 - 01-08-2017

Quote: (01-08-2017 12:44 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

This event was a terrible tragedy and my prayers go to the families of those hurt.

With that said, I laughed a little at the old lady behind him and her subsequently poor attempt at hiding.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Going strong - 01-08-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 09:08 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2017 07:34 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

I mean, thanks to the Left and MSM, yeah sure there are no terrorist attacks anymore[Image: dodgy.gif] (because all terrorists have become crazy dudes, or work-place violence offenders), but boy, how the numbers of "deranged", "mental health-issue" murderous individuals have increased under Barry and such...

There is a big difference between a schizophrenic and a radical. If I medicate a radical , nothing changes -he is still a radical just medicated. A medicated radical still will do radicalized things. If I medicate a schizophrenic and he continues to take his medication, the voices stop and he is no longer behaving in a bizarre fashion.

Ok, you can cure a schizophrenic with medication (pills and assorted drugs), but mind you, I can also cure a radical terrorist with a good medication: a one-way ticket to Guantanamo, or better even, a few grams of lead, carefully administered. Guaranteed result. So you see, every disease has its cure!

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Simeon_Strangelight - 01-08-2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm...t_attacks/

Quote:Quote:

There have been a dozen Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States under Obama and the Federal Intelligence agencies had contact with the attackers prior to ALL of them. (self.conspiracy)

Here's a list I've complied, let me know if I've missed any:

6/1/2009 - Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad shot up a military recruiting office in Little Rock. He was investigated by the FBI 6 months prior. Link
11/5/2009 - Nidal Malik Hasan killed 13 in Fort Hood 5 months after being investigated by the FBI after ntercepted at least 18 e-mails between him and Anwar al-Awlaki. Link
12/25/2009 - Umar Abdul Mutallab attempted to blow up NWA Flight 253. British Intelligence and Umar's own father warned the CIA he was planning an attack two months prior. Link
4/15/2013 - Brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev detonated two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, killing 3 spectators plus hundreds were injured, later two cops and one brother were also killed. Russian intelligence informed the FBI that they believed them to be terrorists, and the FBI investigated them. Link
4/27/2014-6/25/2014 - Ali Muhammad Brown goes on a killing spree, killing 4 civilians. He had previously served time in a federal prison for bank fraud which authorities believed as used to finance militant Islamist terrorist groups. Link
5/3/2015 - Two men who attacked officers with gunfire at the entrance to an exhibit featuring cartoon images of Muhammad in Garland, Texas. One of them had previously been convicted of making a false statement about terrorism, after the FBI established that he discussed traveling to Somalia to engage in "violent jihad". Link
12/5/2015 - Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik killed 14 people at a holiday party in San Bernidno. Homeland Security had investigated Tashfeen Malik just 5 month prior. Link
2/11/2016 - Mohammad Barry attacked an Ohio restaurant with a Jewish proprietor with a machete, and was gunned down by cops. He had been investigated by the FBI 4 years prior. Link
6/12/2016 - Omar Mateen killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, FL. The FBI investigated him 2 years prior. Link
9/16/2016-9/19/2016 - Three bombs exploded injuring 31 and several explosive devices were found in the New York metropolitan area. The bomber, Ahmad Khan Rahimi, was reported to the FBI by his father 2 years prior. Link
11/28/2016 - Abdul Razak Ali Artan rammed his car into a crowd of people at Ohio State University, then got out and started stabbing. He was cleared to emmigrate to this country two years ago by the State Department and Homeland Security. Link
1/6/2017 - Five people were killed, six others injured in a shooting at a Fort Lauderdail airport. The shooter visited the FBI field office two months prior and said that the US government was controlling his mind and forcing him to join ISIS. Link
This can be taken one of two ways: 1) They are in on it. 2) They aren't fully capable of providing security, and the promises they make shouldn't be trusted, e.g. Russian hacking and their ability to vet refugees.

Either homeland security is one of the dumbest agencies in existence putting thousands on no-fly lists who are innocent while letting others retain their weapon license despite serious misgivings -

or

the new false flag is just letting attacks happen - hey - even encouraging them. Of course you can never stop every attack, I am sure that if they followed through all the warnings then virtually all mosques would have to wiretapped and there would be claims of rampant Islamophobia in the police force.

Either way - TMZ releasing the footage is really comical as if it's the usual celebrity gossip.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Sherman - 01-08-2017

I hope Trump abolishes the TSA. They are totally useless. They stop an 80 year old grandmother from bringing a toothpick on an airplane, but people are allowed to carry guns in their luggage and they can take it out at the baggage area and shoot away. This is such a huge loophole in security, that anyone who really cared about security wouldn't let this happen. Their "security" is just show to persuade you that your are safe when you really aren't, so they can collect a pay check. Typical government incompetency.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - nomadbrah - 01-08-2017

No, these are not false flags just because the FBI or others have had contact, the same is true in Europe.

The truth, which is staunchly denied, is that there are simply way too many "persons of interest" among muslims. The prototypical radical jihadi just doesn't differ in character or background much from his peers, there is the small time criminal turned religious, tons of those, there is the edumacated muslim turned radical.

That's the truth they always try to supress, muslim jihadis are not socially different in general from a lot of muslims. Most white, non-muslim radicals usually fit the same profile time and time again, including voluntary isolation for years and some kind of military background. Not so with muslims.

To keep someone on watch you need 3 guys on detail 24/7, that's very expensive, just isn't feasible. Which is why it is in fact impossible to prevent islamic terror. The solution is therefore straightforward, if you want to avoid islamic terror, you must avoid muslims.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Going strong - 01-08-2017

Quote: (01-08-2017 05:48 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

To keep someone on watch you need 3 guys on detail 24/7,

And that's if the guy is not particularly aware of having raised red flags, not seriously paranoid (which most terrorists are, paranoiac I mean), and not living in an ethnic neighborhood (where "police" watchers would stand out, even in plain clothes). So, for most actual or would-be jihadists, you'd need more than your 3-guy team... Impossible to manage for normal Western countries. There's just no way to keep track of all the young radicalized "migrants", being in the US, France, Belgium, UK... That is why it's so important to prevent them from coming, stop them before Lampedusa or the Hungarian border, for example, or in the case of the USA, deny them visas.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Simeon_Strangelight - 01-09-2017

The FBI is famous for fake terror plots where they sometimes take a bunch of drug users, give them cash, then give them a terror plan, then give them guns and explosives and in the end arrest them as those drugged up bozos are likely only thinking about taking the cash and guns and then selling them for more drugs.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/n...rror-plots
[Image: HT_christopher_cornell_01_jef_150114_4x3_992.jpg]

Christiopher Lee Cornell - Muslim convert - likely deranged, but was coaxed by the FBI, supplied by the FBI and encouraged by the FBI - of course arrested by them instantly.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/10/fbi-...scare.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-se...ZO20111121
http://www.naturalnews.com/049249_terror...nding.html
---------------------

But alas - this case is not likely one of them. There is just too many of those suckers. Islam is a death cult and if anyone would take the time to read the Quran and Hadiths, then he would find out that anyone who takes it seriously is asked to wage war on all unbelievers until they accept Islam or pay a tax willingly in submission. I know that plenty of Muslims don't know about this or are not following those commands and never will, but why should Western countries go around non-stop and ask them all the time, whether they have started to take the commands literally or not - because that can change over time as well.

Anyone can self-radicalize anytime just by reading the holy texts and watching Youtube videos. There is no need to meet a radical preacher or have radical friends.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - C-Note - 01-09-2017

The media is downplaying the Islamic radicalization aspect of the shooting and emphasizing the mental illness that was involved, similar to the Orlando shooting.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Leonard D Neubache - 01-09-2017

Quote: (01-08-2017 06:04 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

To keep someone on watch you need 3 guys on detail 24/7,

And that's if the guy is not particularly aware of having raised red flags, not seriously paranoid (which most terrorists are, paranoiac I mean), and not living in an ethnic neighborhood (where "police" watchers would stand out, even in plain clothes). So, for most actual or would-be jihadists, you'd need more than your 3-guy team... Impossible to manage for normal Western countries. There's just no way to keep track of all the young radicalized "migrants", being in the US, France, Belgium, UK... That is why it's so important to prevent them from coming, stop them before Lampedusa or the Hungarian border, for example, or in the case of the USA, deny them visas.

They can't follow them around like spies or track them with satellites at all hours of the day.

The best they can typically manage is to track their phones and their bank card usage. So if Mo decides that today is the day to go to paradise then there is sweet fuck all the authorities can do to predict and prevent it.

Sure, they get the low hanging fruit of the guys dumb enough to brag prior to the attack, or stupid enough to co-ordinate an attack through digital mediums or involve potential snitches. But the so called "lone wolf" jihadi? Hell, in a lot of EU countries they can talk directly to ISIS all day long on the phone and they're not going to get a 3am knock on the door from a SWAT team. They're going to get a social outreach officer to offer them a peace pension and beg them to come back from the ledge.

And the US? What are the options? Guantanamo or let them ride. And do you think the previous administration was going to lock up ten thousand arabs for yakking on twitter with the headhackers back home?

Nope. The damage to political correctness would apparently outweigh the deaths of those in San Bernadino etc.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Once Was Not - 01-09-2017

I'm pretty sure they'll be sticking with the mental illness angle until long after this blows over. If he truly was in allegiance with ISIS or just a regular islamic terrorist it'll either never be known or only disclosed long after people have forgotten and won't pay any attention to it. Business as usual.

I too find it odd how many of these terrorists are speaking with the FBI and deemed a non-threat shortly before they commit their attacks. I also find it odd how he could be this severely delusional enough to get discharged back in August but not enough to be deemed a danger to others, to still carry a gun, to get a job at a security company, and the peculiar choice to live in Alaska. Oh and that blatantly ISIS looking picture, he looks pretty normal in that one.

I'm not sure what organizations like the FBI and CIA are doing but it sure doesn't seem to be in the nation's best interests lately, at least to some degree, can anyone really say they trust these organizations?

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - Simeon_Strangelight - 01-09-2017

Quote: (01-09-2017 12:36 PM)Once Was Not Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure they'll be sticking with the mental illness angle until long after this blows over. If he truly was in allegiance with ISIS or just a regular islamic terrorist it'll either never be known or only disclosed long after people have forgotten and won't pay any attention to it. Business as usual.

I too find it odd how many of these terrorists are speaking with the FBI and deemed a non-threat shortly before they commit their attacks. I also find it odd how he could be this severely delusional enough to get discharged back in August but not enough to be deemed a danger to others, to still carry a gun, to get a job at a security company, and the peculiar choice to live in Alaska. Oh and that blatantly ISIS looking picture, he looks pretty normal in that one.

I'm not sure what organizations like the FBI and CIA are doing but it sure doesn't seem to be in the nation's best interests lately, at least to some degree, can anyone really say they trust these organizations?

The media and the government regularly suppress the Islamist angle. I remember some time ago a stabbing at a US university and that there were unconfirmed reports that the Muslim student had an ISIS flag in his pocket and at home, but the sheriff did not bother sharing the info.

Also the ISIS picture was found and shared by GotNews first and the mainstream media only picked it up as it spread through social media. Otherwise they would not have mentioned it at all.

And even that was usually changed:

1) THEY used an old picture without the menacing beard.
[Image: ruiez.jpg?strip=all&w=572]
vs
[Image: picmonkey-collage3.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770]

2) They cropped out the Islamic scarf and ISIS pointed finger:
[Image: 170106170639-fort-lauderdale-suspect-est...=all&w=770]
They make it grey, so the militant green Kufiya is not as apparent.

Why should they deliberately remove the color from the picture?

This happens all the time and the funny thing is that Islamist organizations are accusing the media for making them look bad. Nah - you are doing it to your own. That is the same as if Hillary is accusing the media of making her look crooked and not doing enough for her. God knows, that the media is doing all it can to make Islam appear as the religion of peace, but it simply is too far away from the truth - just like Hillary Clinton is way too evil and corrupt to make her appear so wonderful.

Mass shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport - TravelerKai - 01-09-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 10:32 PM)syrianguy Wrote:  

No, these are not false flags just because the FBI or others have had contact, the same is true in Europe.

The truth, which is staunchly denied, is that there are simply way too many "persons of interest" among muslims. The prototypical radical jihadi just doesn't differ in character or background much from his peers, there is the small time criminal turned religious, tons of those, there is the edumacated muslim turned radical.

That's the truth they always try to supress, muslim jihadis are not socially different in general from a lot of muslims. Most white, non-muslim radicals usually fit the same profile time and time again, including voluntary isolation for years and some kind of military background. Not so with muslims.

To keep someone on watch you need 3 guys on detail 24/7, that's very expensive, just isn't feasible. Which is why it is in fact impossible to prevent islamic terror. The solution is therefore straightforward, if you want to avoid islamic terror, you must avoid muslims.

These posts are spot on.

Even Saladin literally had a knife at his neck from the asymmetric warfare of radical Muslims in his own lands. He thought he could keep them off his ass and he even thought he could squish them until his own personal guards put a knife on his neck to demonstrate the checkmate.

Saddam Hussein or maybe Gaddafi are pretty much the closest we have probably seen on being able to suppress radicals for such a long time. Even if the radicals could not get them, arguably the Globalists more or less still got them either way.

Anyway they managed radicals with a boot heel. The West is too soft, squeamish, etc. to bother doing that. The only realistic solution left is to keep them out. Let's hope Trump does not back off that pledge.