Roosh V Forum
Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity (/thread-60408.html)

Pages: 1 2

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - aeroektar - 01-04-2017

Its unbelievable someone who is seemingly not retarded could spout such shit. None of it makes sense.

Heres her youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJgjsb...cCA/videos

I'd pay to see her interviewed by Roosh, Mike, Molyneux or PJW.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - YoungBlade - 01-04-2017

Quote: (01-04-2017 04:51 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Its unbelievable someone who is seemingly not retarded could spout such shit. None of it makes sense.

Fixed it for you.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - RIslander - 01-04-2017

1/10 Attention Whoring job.

2/10 WNB

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Matsufubu - 01-04-2017

Good, the more the regular world associates this deranged nonsense with feminism the better for humanity.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Serious Sam - 01-04-2017

Her upvote to downvote ratio on that video is probably not what she was hoping for.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - aeroektar - 01-04-2017

Shes now claiming its a troll job.

But I sense some true feelings, this chick is a real life dumpster cunt.

In this video from a couple days ago she specifically goes after Roosh at 1:16

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - SamuelBRoberts - 01-04-2017

How much do you have to hate yourself to do that to your hair?

I understand people who get fat. Food is yummy.
But there's nothing to be gained by making yourself look like a cancer patient. Why would you hate yourself so much?

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - CynicalContrarian - 01-04-2017

Never mind that taken to it's ultimate conclusion, the removal / disappearance / demise of one whole gender will shortly lead to the extinction of the entire human race.
I'm guessing little miss blowhard is not willing to demonstrate the strength of her conviction & commit suicide first...?

Money where your mouth is hon...

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - LeoneVolpe - 01-04-2017

Quote: (01-04-2017 05:44 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

Good, the more the regular world associates this deranged nonsense with feminism the better for humanity.

Exactly. Feminism needs to be revealed for being the hateful ideology it actually is, not the bullshit "theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes" they pretend it's about. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I couldn't give a shit less about Pat Robertson -- but the guy had one of the most succinct true definitions of feminism I've ever heard:

"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - weambulance - 01-04-2017

I'm not watching it, but in the still image she looks like that hippie single mom chick from About a Boy who has mental problems and tries to kill herself.

[Image: about-a-boy-4.jpg]

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Mr. D - 01-04-2017

Quote: (01-04-2017 04:51 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

5 seconds in, and.. Bored. It's the same old "kill all men" BS.
[Image: U12RMxw.gif]

How boringly retro can you get?

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - T and A Man - 01-04-2017

People still pay attention to feminists do they?

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Delta - 01-04-2017

Honestly who cares? Our position is strengthened by debunking entities that have some semblance of influence, not random irrelevant lunatics.

Threads like this remind me of the leftists who are whipped into a frenzy over the Westboro Baptist Church.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Guriko - 01-05-2017

[Image: giphy.gif]

I thought this was the Current Year instead of 2002 when this MIGHT have been relevant.

Of course it never was but at least it would have unique.

Like her, a special snowflake.

Let's talk about other important issues of the day shall we?

The gender wage gap?

Or how female video game characters are portrayed in a sexist way?

What about 'muh' patriarchy?

Honestly, this is just so... boring.

And I need to get back to work.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - david.garrett84 - 01-05-2017

In her defense, these videos have killed her chances of having male - or any - babies.

You'd have to be blind, deaf and have no sense of touch to procreate with this bovine creature.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - frenchcorporation - 01-05-2017

Who would do the killing?

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Glaucon - 01-05-2017

We are kinda insane too for tolerating this behavior and not locking her up in a mental institute or jail.

This is where "tolerance" leads to I guess

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Leonard D Neubache - 01-05-2017

Come at me bro ho!

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Razor Beast - 01-05-2017

Lol at those leftist freaks. Send them to the asylum already.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - tomzestatlu - 01-05-2017

Why should I (we) pay attention to this?

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Matsufubu - 01-05-2017

She's sick of her body being used as a "baby factory"...but how many kids has she got, and who has 100% control over that? Durrr...

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - eatthishomie - 01-05-2017

This is feminism.

All that needs to be said really.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Cattle Rustler - 01-05-2017

Who cares? No one will take this bitch seriously.

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - Tayo - 01-05-2017

she is mentally ill that is why...

Feminist says kill all men and male babies for the better of humanity - JohnKreese - 01-05-2017

Ya know, back in Exodus, Pharaoh was calling for all male babies to be killed, just like this chick. That's why Moses' mother put him down the river, only to be found by Pharaoh's wife. Later on, he was chosen by Yahweh to lead the Israelites out of Egypt, using Yahweh-inflicted plagues to assist.

The second plague:
[Image: 0e9.jpg]