Roosh V Forum
Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Toronto 2016 Datasheet (/thread-60059.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - the6ix - 12-18-2016

Since only complainers post about Toronto on here, how about something useful. I'll try to cater it to the locals as well as travelers as well, so disregard the time-specific events if you are just visiting.

City Vibe

A lot of people compare Toronto to Chicago, which I'll accept under the visual standards. It is slightly larger, however many aspects I would compare more to a laid back version of New York. It is the most diverse city in the world, with 230 nationalities and 51% non-Canadian born residents. It hosts the headquarters of the biggest 5 banks in Canada, as well as other large corporations such as Canadian Tire, Shoppers, and Rogers. It is a very safe city, and any part of the city I will be mentioning below can be walked to at any hour of the day. It houses one of the top ranked universities in the world, University of Toronto, as well as Ryerson University and York University (and a few other smaller schools). We also have 4 professional sports teams, 3 of which made it to at least the semi-finals this past year, and one which was the worst team in the league.

There is something for everyone in Toronto, although it's a pretty condensed city, each neighbourhood can be very different from the next. There are so many people coming alone to Toronto from different countries, I find it pretty easy to meet people. I recently went on a trip with 6 of my best friends from the city, with each us of born in a different country.

Women

You will find many posts on the forum complaining about the women in Toronto. Visually, there is nothing to complain about. Toronto is an extremely attractive city, and even as I travel to some of the likes of Eastern Europe, it's never a complete let down to get back home. There's a catch. Most Toronto guys have no game, and the women here know it. To use an overused PUA term, their bitch shields can be up here. Luckily, if you aren't from Toronto that doesn't apply. I normally let them know I am from the USA very early on in the conversations.

Since you have a 1/2 chance of meeting a non-Canadian, it helps to have traveled a bit so you can talk to the many foreigners that live here about their countries. You'll meet lots of French and Germans, as well as Australians, Brits, Ukrainians, and Russians. A lot of them are here on Visas, and you don't get nearly the amount of weekend tourists as the other big North American cities. I find it crazy how many people going to Niagara Falls but not Toronto.

It's not normally to hard to get Toronto girls into bed. There isn't a heavy religious influence here, and the women are highly independent. If it's not date 1, it's normally date 2.

I don't think game is too complicated in Toronto. The main thing is to talk to the women before you are incredibly drunk. The typical Canadian guy will wait til 1am to make an approach, and by that time he's normally pretty sloppy and it quickly becomes a shootout for the girls who aren't paired off by then. Asshole game can do well in the right neighborhoods and clubs (King West), but nice guy game does fine as long as you make moves. If you ask a foreign girl who has lived in Toronto about the guys here they will laugh, normally with some story about how they were talking to a guy and he didn't make a move.

Where to live/stay:
I would suggest the following corridor: West of Bathurst, South of Bloor, East of Jarvis. The best place for quality of women is going to be either Liberty Villiage or City Place. Rent will set you back about $1,600 for a one bedroom, or $2,300 for a 2 bedroom, as the buildings in these neighbourhoods are all relatively new with good amenities. There are older buildings in the above corridor which you can rent for around $1,100 for a one bedroom. The cheapest you'll be able to find would be $400-$500 for a crappy shared apartment. Girls are used to going home in uber/cabs here, so as long as you are in that relative area, you probably won't have any logistics issues.

If you are here for a weekend, best bet is to use AirBnb. There are 2 hostels downtown worth staying at if you are on a budget- The Planet Traveler -kensington market with an awesome rooftop, and the HI on Jarvis- Good location with a bar under it. Also, give Couchsurfing a try, there are a ton of hosts in the city.

Bars I like, by neighbourhood:

Kensington Market- Eclectic Hipstery Neighbourhood

Cold Tea- This is a speakeasy in Kensington Market that makes a perfect date spot. Expensive, but expertly made cocktails in an intimate setting. In the summer they throw Sunday-Fundays that can't be beat. They have a DJ, rotating restaurants supplying food each week, and a normally at capacity outdoor patio. It can be a hipster crowd, but there is always talent to be had there and I've seen some weird stuff go down.

The Boat- Fun, open dance venue. Great place to grab some drinks on the weekend, can be hit or miss but when it's good it's a fun night out.

Sneaky Dee's- Legendary place in Toronto known for cheap drinks and massive food plates. Downstairs can be tough to pick up since it is all seating, but upstairs is wide open. Busy on the weekends, but they also do karaoke nights, trivia nights, and host live bands.

Queen/King St West

Crocodile Rock- Cougar bar by weekend, but probably your best bet on a Wednesday night in Toronto. Cheap drinks, and lots of drunk students. The downstairs is probably the better of the 2 floors to pick up, but both can be alright. Gotta make your move early, it's a shit show by 12:30am.

Queen Street Warehouse- If you are a looking for party on an off night, this is going to be your last chance venue. It's a very hipster bar, but you can get the non hipster girls in her occasionally, sometimes those in the industry. Always fun music, girls dancing on bars, and generous bartenders. $5 food for everything on the menu.

Rockin' Horse Saloon - One of 2 country bars in Toronto. The talent here is always good, busy Thur-Sat. The mechanical bull and line dancing make for a fun vibe.

The Porch (summer only)- Amazing rooftop patio with a view of the CN tower. Expensive drinks and food, but great place to meet beautiful women and enjoy your summer nights.

Gracie O'Malley's - Irish pub with cheap drinks and a great student crowd. Really easy place to pick up and good looking 19-21 y/o sorority type girls. Live band alternating into a dj on the breaks. Student night on Thursday is a gold mine. I've gone here in a blazer after events before and it definitely helps with that crowd.

The Cameron House- Amazing date spot, live music every night of the week and never cover for the main room. Tough place to pull, but it can happen if you get lucky. If you aren't looking to pull but just want to have a fun night listening to live music, give this place a go.

Wide Open- Probably the cheapest place for drinks in Toronto. Small, skinny dive bar. Best bet here is to pop in for a drink to pregame at the beginning of the night. Sometimes there will be a couple girls to chat up. If not, the bartenders are normally good looking so enjoy that and move on.

Bar 244- This cheap club has $3 drinks on Saturday nights. Bar is typically really busy, 2 floors and lots of girls. Definitely worth a look.

The Drake- 3 level venue with 2 dance floors and a rooftop. Quality girls, good music. If you have some dance floor game this place can be really good. I do better meeting the girls outside of here, then walking back in with them.

Dog and Bear- I've done really well here in the past. If you don't get here early enough, you'll be stuck in line for a while. The women are typically good looking and the set up of the venue makes approaches easy. A lot of times we will got to The Ossington bar early, get a stamp, then head here until the Ossington gets busy.

Bier Markt-A beer menu that goes for ages, and live bands on the weekend. Great place to pick up, once again, normally a good crowd of girls but a lack of men hitting on them.

The Addisons- Not on King West, but close, this venue is set up to resemble a house party. The outdoor patio will have all sorts of games to play, and inside looks like a big house party, to the extent that they bring in free pizza for everyone throughout the night. Beautiful women, approachable, and easy to pull.

Oasis Rooftop (summer only)- This place brings out the best Toronto has to offer. Expensive drinks, but a fantastic place to have some Coronitas on a hot summer day. Good place to meet girls before heading somewhere else with them later in the night.

Bar Hop- Another great date spot. Awesome beer menu, intimate bar.

Underground Garage-[/i] If you want to go hard on a Monday, this is your best place. There will be some talent for sure, but you'll have to work for it. Weekends can be good too. Half bar, half dance floor, sketchy decorations.

UG3- A newish venue in Toronto, great for picking up. Here you get the King West girls that aren't slutting it up at the Clubs. It's a live music venue that's entirely open and easy to meet people. Good looking girls, fun music, and PBR tallboys on special. What more could you ask for?

Thompson Rooftop- You'll need to dress well for here, and sometimes the face control can be a bit strict. Top tier talent, and a pretty approachable venue with nice views of the city.

If you struck out on King Street West, don't give up yet. Thursdays outside Gracies you can easily pick up last minute on the street. Friday and Saturday Walk between Bathurst and John anywhere from 2-3am and you'll have an alright chance. Also, if you head to Smoke's Poutinery or Burrito Boyz, there will be a bunch of drunk people ordering food and waiting for their orders. Can't count the amount of times I have pulled from the above tactics.

The Gay Village-

Coming Soon: Bar Volo- Unfortunately this 20 year staple, and the perfect date spot in Toronto, had to close in October. They are reopening in the Village early next year. 32 beers on tap, and the candle lit atmosphere is perfect for dates. No chance at picking up there, seeing as it will be 10 couples on dates and maybe a couple guys have a beer.

Aside from that, if you have been out in a gay village, you'll know what to expect. The two best places here are 'Crews and Tango' and 'Woodys'. Also the after hours in the gay neighbourhood can be fruitful, but you'll have to ask around as to the location.

Note: Gay pride is probably the easiest weekend to get laid in Toronto. No straight guys, yet probably 30-40% women, tons of whom are straight and drunk with their guards lowered. First week of June.

The Junction- Charming, small-town feeling neighbourhood
Note- it's a pain in the ass to get to, you kind of have to commit to the night there. I'd recommend this if you are going for an all out date with a girl. You can visit the following bars in this order:

Indie Ale House- Brewery located on the corner where the bus drops you off. Awesome beer, some good snacks. The parm bacon popcorn is golden.

Hole in the Wall- Capacity 20 or so, the name basically says it all. Well made cocktails and pricey, but good food.

3030 Dundas West - Large, open bar with arcade games and live music on the weekends. Can definitely pick up here, but to go all the way out to find out it isn't busy would be an expensive mistake.

There are few other bars along this street. If you are doing the date night, just bounce around and hit whatever is busy.

The Annex- The Fratty, UT area

The Madison Pub- You will feel old here if you are older than 25. That's ok. It's a bunch of hot 19-21 year old students/sorority girls. It has endless rooms in a 3 story house, dance floor, piano bar, irish pub style bar with a live band, huge patio, you literally have no excuse in the venue because it has everything. My pickups normally happen in the piano bar, but upstairs can be good as well. Once again, make your move early, plant a ton of seeds, and bite when you have the chance because if you miss the window of opportunity, it's a shit show.

The Green Room- Busy Wed-Sat, this hidden bar is popular with students, and occasionally foreigners. Really cheap food. Logistics are weird for picking up since it's basically all seated, but on the busy nights there will be lots of people standing and it's normally a pretty relaxed crowd.

El Furniture Warehouse- Sister to QSW- If you are a looking for party on an off night, this is going to be your last chance venue. It's a very hipster bar, but you can get the non hipster girls in her occasionally, sometimes those in the industry. Always fun music, girls dancing on bars, and generous bartenders. $5 food for everything on the menu.

Ossington- Hipster cool

Get Well - this unique bar has a good beer menu and arcade games going all around the edge, all of which are free. Great first date spot as you can distract yourselves a bit with some friend competition on the arcade games. Also, wed-sat there are opportunities to pick up here. There may only be a handful of girls, but no competition.

The Ossington- Great place to pick up on Fri and Sat ($5 cover). Front half is a bar, where you can easily talk to girls. Back half is a club to bring the girls back to dance, or if you have good dance floor game you can make some moves.

Dakota Tavern- This small live music venue is normally busy on the weekends. It's a bit of a roll of the dice on picking up, but I have a few times before and worst case is you a pay a little cover and enjoy some good bands. It wasn't too long ago the Strumbellas were doing a residency there.

Communists Daughter -I always take dates here when I'm bar hopping on the Ossington. Capacity is about 15, friend bartenders, cheap drinks. Quirky events ranging from Russian story telling, to bring your own record night, to this band that plays songs on Saws and slinkys. Definitely not a pick up spot.

Baby Huey's - This recently relocated bar can be great to pick up. Top tier talent, busy on the weekends. They do industry night on Monday which can be decent as well.

Bellwoods Brewery- Not the perfect place to pick up- but it can be done on the patio or in the line up. Always a busy place, great place to get the juices flowing to a delicious beer.

Little Italy
Track and Field- Definitely on of the best in Toronto for bar game. They have 2 bocce ball fields and 2 shuffleboards. Can be busy Wed-Sat, and normally a more King West crowd, but not the pretentious types. Good DJs, good cocktails, and normally quite a few options of girls. Line can be bad, so it wouldn't hurt to get there before 10 to get a stamp.

El Convento Rico- Although it is a very gay friendly bar, some of my friends swear upon this place. Probably helps a lot to have some dancing abilities, but if you are looking for hot latin women, apparently this place is golden.

This is another neighbourhood you can just bar hop around it. Hit or miss depending on the night.

The Danforth- Greektown
Only Cafe- This divey beer is situated under a hostel, which helps with the international cards. There will be quite a few old people there, but sometimes you'll get lucky. They do 4 2-day beer fests every year, which are typically great, not only for girls but for your wallet.

I'm not going to get into to others on the Danforth, but there are a ton. The best week out here is the first week of August, where 2.5 million people come out to the Danforth Festival.

Queen Street East
Boots and Bourbon- Another one of my favorites for picking up in Toronto. Busy Thur-Sat. Country girls, live music, and easy to approach. Lot's of my Toronto pulls have come from here. The bar area is where I do the best, but the dance floor routinely has groups of 2-4 girls dancing with no guys attempting.

You can check Prohibition as well, but I normally stick to Boots if I come over here.

Yorkville- Fanciest neighbourhood
This neighborhood is where you will find the celebrities hanging out in Toronto. There are ok bars- Hemingways, Proof, but I don't normally go out of my way to go out here.

Day by Day Recommendations:
Sunday- Cold Tea (summer)
Monday- Baby Hueys, Underground Garage
Tuesday- Queen Street Warehouse
Wednesday- Crocodile Rock, Fiction
Thursday- Any, but for students- Gracey O'Mallies and Madison Pub
Friday- Any
Saturday- Any

Some other events/places to consider:
AGO First Thursdays- tickets sell out to this, great spot for the artsy people. Starts again in February

ROM Friday nights- drinks and dinosaurs with music, how cool is that. Starts again in February

Ward's Island Beach or The Beaches/Ashbridges Bay on a Saturday/Sunday in the summer- At around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, the families leave and the hungover 20s and 30s come in. They aren't strict on drinking and it's quite social. My last trip out there was a SDL I brought home, as well as another lay 2 days later with an Aussie girl I met the same day. Be social and bring a speaker and a bunch of beer.

Lawns seats at the Molson Amphitheater to Country shows in the summer- Hot girls like country music. And these shows will be about 65% women from my experience. Try it once, you'll be hooked.

iYellow wine club- This untapped resource in Toronto was so overrun with women that the employees were required to start inviting single guys to the events. They normally throw about 6 events a year and $45 will get you all you can drink wine plus some food for about 3 hours. 30s is the average age, so don't be expecting many students or anything.

Couchsurfing- The CS meetups in Toronto are a bit on the weak end with regards to girls, but set your place up to host. It is an endless stream of cute au pairs requesting to stay with you for the weekend.

Toronto Beer Festival- This event is too easy. It's a joke. Just go, and go again Saturday, and go Sunday too.

Boots and Hearts Festival- This is probably the 4th or 5th time I've mentioned country girls on here, but Boobs and Darts is a whole different machine. Imagine camping with 15k girls dressed in tanktops, booty shorts and cowboy boots that start drinking at 10am for 3 days straight. Last time we went, between 4 of us we slept with 13 girls. Honorable Mention - WayHome festival

Distillery District Christmas Market- One of the top Christmas markets in the world, this is an really good place to chat up girls. There are some sectioned off areas where you can grab mulled wine as well. Easiest conversation starter is to ask them to take a picture or offer to take a picture.

Suits and Staches, Boobyball - These galas will have the girls looking their best. Tickets are cheap, but it's open bar all night long.
------------------------------------------

If anyone has Tuesday night advice let me know, I'm at a loss.

Also, would be great if another local who goes to the clubs would add to this data sheet- ie Cube, Muzik, Union, Coda, Nest- not my scene.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - rishboy77 - 12-18-2016

Great data sheet !

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - kirdiesel - 12-18-2016

Why are the guys complaining about Toronto so much. Why so much hate?

Good sheet by the way!

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Heart Break Kid - 12-18-2016

I've been opening up to giving Toronto a try. Reminds me of Queens, New York in some ways.

How is Toronto during the winter? Are there periods in the year where people do not go out?

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Nater - 12-18-2016

Good job OP! Well-documented and very informative Data Sheet on the most hated city in the forum.

I would like to make a small clarification though.

Quote:the6ix Wrote:

There's a catch. Most Toronto guys have no game, and the women here know it. To use an overused PUA term, their bitch shields can be up here.

Bitch shields are high because girls are approached more (maybe better?) in Toronto than in any other city. This is what drives their "bitch shields" up. There are so many guys running game it's not even funny, they had to ban some pick up artists from the Eaton Centre at some point. I think it's Roosh who said that its the PUA capital of the world. I'd bet that the PUA per capita is higher in Toronto and Canada than in any other country.

@ HB You should visit Toronto in the summer, it is more pleasant and you will have more opportunities game wise (Day Game).

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - the6ix - 12-18-2016

Quote: (12-18-2016 08:48 PM)Nater Wrote:  

Bitch shields are high because girls are approached more (maybe better?) in Toronto than in any other city. This is what drives their "bitch shields" up. There are so many guys running game it's not even funny, they had to ban some pick up artists from the Eaton Centre at some point.

I agree, but I think it's bad beta game compared to other cities. Also, take the 10 events at the bottom of the page, I never really see random guys opening girls there. Definitely have seen the stories of the Eaton center, can't just use a blueprint and have 20 guys in the same place using the same pickup lines on the girls walking around alone, that's sure to get creepy.

I think the ideal approach in toronto is something like the guy from ThatWasEpic Youtube channel, although sometimes he just does weird shit on purpose for the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Laner - 12-18-2016

Great sheet.

One of the unspoken secrets on RVF seems to be to let cities like TO and CPH collapse under the burden of hate, yet have many guys on here talk in hushed tones about how they have enjoyed their visits.

I am not a big lover of TO, I would never live there and I do bash it occasionally. Yet I still had fun there and the women are actually very hot.

I agree with the advice to go out early and hit the girls hard. From happy hour til 11 its a solid city with lots of very hot and well put together women who are in groups of 2.

After 11, those groups become 10 and the vibe falls apart.

Get out early, get numbers, get a party started. Get the girls to come to you at a cool spot. Do not let TO girls lead the way, you need to be on them hard from the start.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - casa-nostra - 12-19-2016

OP said Toronto is a laid back version of NYC.

Can you give more details, more about womens ?

I live in Montreal , i am very dissapointed about this city however NYC was amazing for womens.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - the6ix - 12-19-2016

Quote: (12-19-2016 12:23 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

OP said Toronto is a laid back version of NYC.

Can you give more details, more about womens ?

I live in Montreal , i am very dissapointed about this city however NYC was amazing for womens.
With the laid back version, I'm referring to the high strung New York reputation. In general, the "sorry" reputation for Canadians is true. You'll see them wait at intersections even if there are no cars coming in any directions. We'll wait patiently in a line of 20 people at Tim Horton's in the morning for a coffee. The time limit at when a light turns green isn't .003 seconds before you honk. But it has the jobs/life style of a city like New York. The metro in Toronto is much less sketchy, and there aren't any neighbourhoods you would need to avoid at certain hours of the day.

Lot's of hate on this forum for Montreal as well, I would love to see a local who does well there put together a data sheet. I've had success all 4 trips there, but I don't know the city well enough for a data sheet.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - El_gato - 12-19-2016

Big Rep points to the 6ix for the T dot data sheet. Always great to havea data refresh on this developing city. Nice to see you pulling a pony out of the pile- we have to livein this city so mightas wellmake the best of a sub optimal situation. I will try some of the venues and post results.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - RBerkley - 12-19-2016

Great job on compiling the Datasheet on the most DEFCOCK 1, neo-feudal Victorian city in the Western Hemisphere!

There is a correction with the idea that Toronto is considered "safe", probably for Liberal elitists in their overpriced penthouses in downtown Toronto, but Jane & Finch and Rexdale-Weston Rd. crime-ridden that nearly once a week since 2014 there is some form of violent robbery, shooting or execution-style murder in that part of the city (Etobicoke).

Ironic that while Toronto Police in downtown Toronto are more interested in stopping "street harassment" and "PUAs at Eaton Centre", the West End of Toronto is considered by a number of Caribbean immigrants to be a crime-ridden, police state shithole worse than crime in their country of origin (presumably Jamaica, or the Jamaican district of "PortMore to Spanish Town").

With referencing to Gay Pride, there was this viral video about a "heterosexual" pro-nudist blogger Jade Sadebrook or something like that; well he usually walks naked with his weiner hanging out walking with the gay men from (Toronto Men Enjoying Nudity), & I was observing that this naked man got plenty cheers, hi5s & applause from the female audience at Pride (while many men in T.O. complain that women don't give eye contact, they turn their head sideways when passing a man in the opposite direction, etc), so that Gay Pride thing could work in Toronto.

Other than that, for a cash-strapped man like myself, the only good luck I obtained in Toronto was in the affluent Yorkdale area who became my favorite chick, but I can't go into details for that because it was previously illustrated that the campus life in Toronto is boring for me that I explored my other options because I can't afford fancy Lambo car to impress some Toronto chick on campus.

Toronto is probably good for those who earned their social circle circa elementary school to college, but for those who are immigrants or who don't obtain an ethnic niche to fall back on, it can be worrisome to navigate that weird city.

To summarize, you will be surprised in Toronto that the chicks you think are gold-diggers are more feminine than the elitist campus chicks who portray themselves as "Ind3pendent wommin" because they got a 4.00 GPA after working hard on that blowjob for the Professor.

Toronto is only feasible when one is very wealthy to impress those Toronto harpies. Other than that, Montreal is way cheaper and more fun.

There are the anarchists who go ballistic when they see a development proposal for some Yuppie or elitist real estate in the poorer parts of Montreal.

Income inequality is dealt with in Montreal because of the hippie anarchist. In Toronto, probably not. The lowest rent you can find for a Bachelor Pad in Toronto (lowest could be 700$ a month) probably located in the crime ridden parts of Toronto. 700$ a month can rent a 3-bedroom in Montreal away 4km from downtown Montreal city core.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Screemingdead - 12-19-2016

I'm a native to the city and currently still live in for work. My problems with toronto are
1. Stuck up women... usually obese with skrillex hair and are way less attractive then Montreal girls.
2. Everything is expensive!!! I make 50 grand a year and it's still hard to get by! Impossible to rent a place for under 1000$
3. The traffic is ridiculous. I have to leave the house an hour earlier anytime I have to go some where. We're only 3 million people.
4. The cock to pussy ratio is fucked up. A lot of single men (myself included) come there to make a living In toronto working in the booming construction industry. I think we have over 120-300 large cranes erected year round.
5. Toronto culture is awful . It's a blend of gay culture, 3rd wave feminist, Italian, and black degeneracy.

I really would like this thread to become a productive Toronto thread, focusing on those who do well here. My friends and I routinely get laid here, and that group consists of French, Pakistani, locals, Russian and more... Personally, I'm American and have only been here a few years. I can't imagine we are the only ones.

To address a few points:

Quote: (12-19-2016 12:43 PM)RBerkley Wrote:  

There is a correction with the idea that Toronto is considered "safe", probably for Liberal elitists in their overpriced penthouses in downtown Toronto, but Jane & Finch and Rexdale-Weston Rd. crime-ridden that nearly once a week since 2014 there is some form of violent robbery, shooting or execution-style murder in that part of the city (Etobicoke).
Toronto normally has 50-60 homicides a year. Compare that with any major US city and it's nowhere near. Show me the stats from the downtown core and compare that to any other city, Toronto will be on low end. Do we have gangs, yes. Would I ever encounter these gangs? Hell no, I'm not going to Jane and Finch. Guess what, that random girl you were making out with at the club wouldn't come back with you to there either, hence my corridor recommendation on where to stay. I personally do not know one person who has ever been robbed downtown in area of any of the bars above.

Other than that, for a cash-strapped man like myself, the only good luck I obtained in Toronto was in the affluent Yorkdale area who became my favorite chick, but I can't go into details for that because it was previously illustrated that the campus life in Toronto is boring for me that I explored my other options because I can't afford fancy Lambo car to impress some Toronto chick on campus.
You can make it work if you have the desire. My ex paid $450 for a shitty room in a 3 bedroom basement at Bathurst and and Dundas. I have never owned a car in this city. Toronto City Bikes are $100 for the year, and TTC/Uber can fill the gap when it's cold. My apartment is a 5 minute walk from Wellesley Station and I pay $1,150 for a very large 1BR with a porch. There is a gym nearby that costs $10 a month. To extrapolate that to NYC, my apartment is about 15 minutes walking from Yonge Dundas Square. How far would you have to walk from Times Square to find a large 1BR for $1,150. Shit, you'd probably be in NJ.

Toronto is only feasible when one is very wealthy to impress those Toronto harpies.
Please point out which of the bars I wrote about this applies to. I asked for further input on the club scene, which I'll concede requires you have a bit of status. But shit, if you think Toronto is bad, your ass would fall so flat in LA you'd think you got hit by a semi.

Quote: (12-19-2016 04:06 PM)Screemingdead Wrote:  

1. Stuck up women... usually obese with skrillex hair and are way less attractive then Montreal girls.
Toronto guy mentality...

2. Everything is expensive!!! I make 50 grand a year and it's still hard to get by! Impossible to rent a place for under 1000$
Not hard to find a shared apartment in a decent enough location for $500-600. I made 48k/year my first 2 years in Toronto and had enough money to survive, go out regularly, and go on at least 2 decent vacations each year. Set a budget and hold yourself accountable.

3. The traffic is ridiculous. I have to leave the house an hour earlier anytime I have to go some where. We're only 3 million people.
Try to find a job downtown, the money you save from no car parking/payments/insurance will be more than enough to subsidize a studio in a good location. Additionally, the time you save driving can be used to study for a test or accreditation that will help you increase your salary.

4. The cock to pussy ratio is fucked up. A lot of single men (myself included) come there to make a living In toronto working in the booming construction industry. I think we have over 120-300 large cranes erected year round.
I swear, there are 2 Torontos, the Rooshv Forum one, and the one I live in. I never meet construction workers at any of the bars I go to. It's students, young professionals in the city, immigrants working at call centers maybe, au pairs free on the weekend, tourists, foreigners here on a working holiday visa.

5. Toronto culture is awful . It's a blend of gay culture, 3rd wave feminist, Italian, and black degeneracy.
This isn't homophobic or racist at all. In 5 years in Toronto I've met all of about 7 italians. Slept with 2 of them, a visitor that was here for a weekend, and a lawyer. Gay culture is something Toronto can be proud of, much like San Francisco. God forbid women have equal rights.. and not sure what Black Degeneracy is supposed to mean. I have multiple black friends I hang with regularly downtown Toronto, they are all young professionals, working jobs that earn them 75K+ a year.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - rudebwoy - 12-19-2016

Ignore the troll Berkley.

Good datasheet, although you missed some of the hottest clubs/bars at the moment.

Yes, we have nice looking women. The problem is that ALL of them think they are more desirable than they actually are.

Quote: (12-19-2016 08:11 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Good datasheet, although you missed some of the hottest clubs/bars at the moment.

I don't do clubs, so it would be awesome if you added some info on what I've missed! I have only been in the city a few weeks this year.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Jack Of All Trades - 12-19-2016

I think the biggest issue is that most guys who have issues with Toronto don't have live in Toronto, it's like when most people say they're from Toronto they're actually from Mississauga or North York or the boonies far away. When your that far out in the suburbs, it really sucks! Being so far away from actual Toronto creates a ton of issues, it's like living the suburbs of NJ and trying to go to Manhattan to have fun.

The biggest gripe I've got about Toronto, I've spoken to a few guys from there; is that it's expensive. Like, really expensive, especially since the job market in Canada shit the bed, unless you got a ton of experience in a profession or trade. It's hard going for a young 20 something to 30 guy trying to make it in the big city. You cannot eat the costs of doing fun stuff because your bank account is going to get wiped out.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - RBerkley - 12-19-2016

Quote: (12-19-2016 10:32 PM)Jack Of All Trades Wrote:  

I think the biggest issue is that most guys who have issues with Toronto don't have live in Toronto, it's like when most people say they're from Toronto they're actually from Mississauga or North York or the boonies far away. When your that far out in the suburbs, it really sucks! Being so far away from actual Toronto creates a ton of issues, it's like living the suburbs of NJ and trying to go to Manhattan to have fun.

The biggest gripe I've got about Toronto, I've spoken to a few guys from there; is that it's expensive. Like, really expensive, especially since the job market in Canada shit the bed, unless you got a ton of experience in a profession or trade. It's hard going for a young 20 something to 30 guy trying to make it in the big city. You cannot eat the costs of doing fun stuff because your bank account is going to get wiped out.

This. Plus, downtown elitism does no good for the common man. Not owning a penthouse by the lake or pursuing a CMHC-insured mortgage on an overpriced home automatically makes a man "not eligible" to fit in that weird house-obsessed, status obsessed, politically correct & gay pride friendly city in a frozen wasteland.

With an income of over 50k US$ a year, one can live comfortably in a large U.S. city like Los Angeles, the same cannot be said in Toronto even if you convert the money to present-day Canadian dollars (70.000$ per year). Real estate price for a beachfront house in Malibu, California is on average $700,000 United States greenback, but a house in a Toronto suburb like Markham or Richmond Hill, Ontario is increasing over 1.5 million C$, or 1.1 million US$.

Then you have foreign Asian money from those "hardworking factory workers" buying out entire streets of houses to build skyscrapers as far as Yonge Street & Finch area pricing out everything even in the suburbs of Toronto.

There is an unspoken form of elitism going on in Toronto that it isn't surprising that when one criticizes Toronto, the person criticizing automatically gets attacked, such as Professor Jordan Peterson regarding political correctness on Uof T campus, or anyone just criticizing that frozen tundra feminazi wasteland regarding the city's women.

Other than that, for anyone in their late teens to early 30s trying to start life in Toronto, you need luck or either to adapt to that weird politically correct culture of a city. You ain't gonna get a 40k a year job criticizing faggots, carpet muchers, feminazis & white females in Toronto.

Faggots & Yes-Men in Toronto are the ones to earn that extra cash in Toronto. Why? Toronto is a proud funder of SJW organizations. SJW causes are paid well in Toronto.

Wanna work in the public sector, banking industry, education sector in Toronto which pay over 50k a year within a 10-year career? You better not criticize Toronto & their faggot feminazi culture even in private. The TORONTO zombies got a way of knowing which person is considered a non-conformist to their weird culture. If you wanna work at TD Bank, don't ever make any look which can get a feminazi or fag to accuse you of being "homophobic" when TD Bank unrolls their support for Toronto Pride. This is how serious Toronto is when it is regarding political correctness and conformity.

Replying to 6ix:

I was a campus regular in downtown Toronto from 2013-2015. Went to some of the most "popular" dorm parties. Liberty Village was my favorite spot because of the Hipsters who weren't the feminazi types today.

I was also a frequent regular at Musik before it closed down to build another condo.

The campus parties used to prove futile for me because chicks weren't there to get laid they claim, but since 2014, it became entirely hostile that I was falsely accused of "sexual harassment" and "PUA" even though I didn't know what was a PUA back in 2014.

The campus parties & dorm parties turned fag-friendly that it turned the opposite of what a real club was. I got out of Toronto in 2015 because some wealthy fucktard went on a lynching campaign against me because I stood up for Roosh on his FB Page. Fuck that feminazi place. There is something not good with that city.

On another note, why are you claiming that Toronto should be proud of its gay pride faggotry while sarcastically claiming that it is wrong for women to not have rights? Have any forum members met you? Men here despise gay shit and feminazi stuff we don't care about their fee-wings and elitist tyranny. It's pro-gay carpet munching and Big Red feminazis which give Toronto the bad reputation.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - the6ix - 12-20-2016

Agreed! I had a friend who lived at Dundas West Station, which isn't even that far from downtown, and he maybe slept with 5-7 girls in a year there. He moved downtown the next year and more than quadrupled that number due to logistics.

Quote: (12-19-2016 11:17 PM)RBerkley Wrote:  

elitism... "not eligible" to fit in that weird house-obsessed, status obsessed, politically correct & gay pride friendly city... foreign Asian money from those "hardworking factory workers" ...elitism ...frozen tundra feminazi wasteland regarding the city's women....need luck or either to adapt to that weird politically correct culture of a city... criticizing faggots, carpet muchers, feminazis & white females in Toronto.... Faggots & Yes-Men in Toronto are the ones to earn that extra cash in Toronto.... criticize Toronto & their faggot feminazi culture even in private. The TORONTO zombies... considered a non-conformist to their weird culture... don't ever make any look which can get a feminazi or fag to accuse you of being "homophobic... turned fag-friendly...some wealthy fucktard went on a lynching campaign...Fuck that feminazi place
[Image: tard.gif] Can't figure out what you could possibly be doing wrong in Toronto... you know.. a city with a strong gay population and 51% foreigners.. really, I'm having trouble. Maybe be ok with how you are and live your life. Be open to differences in opinion and culture. That's what it takes to succeed in the most culturally diverse city in the world. Does it really hurt you to have gay guys at a party? Once less guy to steal your girl right? Shit, he'll probably even bring some girls.

Replying to 6ix:
Men here despise gay shit and feminazi stuff we don't care about their fee-wings and elitist tyranny. It's pro-gay carpet munching and Big Red feminazis which give Toronto the bad reputation.
No bro, it's people like you who give Toronto a bad reputation. Also, maybe do yourself a favor and don't make opinions on behalf of 20,300 people.

I actually live in the gay neighborhood of Toronto. It's an amazing neighbourhood with really friendly people. One of the gay guys down the hall from me actually hooked me up with a girl friend of his from 2 floors down after he saw me bringing all different girls back all the time. Last time I was at gay pride on Church street, I slept with 5 girls in 4 days, and my wing man pulled 3.

Moral of the story, if you are going to be an ignorant, racist, closed off homophobic misogynist, maybe a city like Toronto is not for you... If you have traveled the world, encountered and befriended many different cultures, races, religions and sexual preferences, you'll do just fine.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Banna - 12-20-2016

Quote: (12-19-2016 08:11 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Yes, we have nice looking women. The problem is that ALL of them think they are more desirable than they actually are.

My wingman called me up last night and was supposed to go to the usual Sunday night spot, but alas it was rented out and I was already DT so was forced to go to Uniun....a place I'm not overly fond of. But there were actually a few good looking girls....but overall despite there being more people it doesn't hold a candle to Wildflower to me. The crowd is a lot younger in behavior. Plus many girls there barely are old enough to gain entry and look it too.

Geez I'm no pickup expert but what is up with a lot of these Toronto guys at clubs in terms of gaming women? I spotted at least half a dozen different guys for the night at different points approaching women and trying to coerce women they found attractive to come and sit in their bottle service. Even upon refusal some start to plead for them to come over. Some try to force them to take shots.

Now I'm no defender of a lot of these women and their inflated egos but when you're opened often by a lot of guys like this jack ass:

http://www.680news.com/2016/12/19/toront...-pakistan/

.......you can see somewhat why their shields are like this at times.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - RBerkley - 12-20-2016

Quote: (12-20-2016 12:28 AM)the6ix Wrote:  

Agreed! I had a friend who lived at Dundas West Station, which isn't even that far from downtown, and he maybe slept with 5-7 girls in a year there. He moved downtown the next year and more than quadrupled that number due to logistics.

elitism... "not eligible" to fit in that weird house-obsessed, status obsessed, politically correct & gay pride friendly city... foreign Asian money from those "hardworking factory workers" ...elitism ...frozen tundra feminazi wasteland regarding the city's women....need luck or either to adapt to that weird politically correct culture of a city... criticizing faggots, carpet muchers, feminazis & white females in Toronto.... Faggots & Yes-Men in Toronto are the ones to earn that extra cash in Toronto.... criticize Toronto & their faggot feminazi culture even in private. The TORONTO zombies... considered a non-conformist to their weird culture... don't ever make any look which can get a feminazi or fag to accuse you of being "homophobic... turned fag-friendly...some wealthy fucktard went on a lynching campaign...Fuck that feminazi place
[Image: tard.gif] Can't figure out what you could possibly be doing wrong in Toronto... you know.. a city with a strong gay population and 51% foreigners.. really, I'm having trouble. Maybe be ok with how you are and live your life. Be open to differences in opinion and culture. That's what it takes to succeed in the most culturally diverse city in the world. Does it really hurt you to have gay guys at a party? Once less guy to steal your girl right? Shit, he'll probably even bring some girls.

Replying to 6ix:
Men here despise gay shit and feminazi stuff we don't care about their fee-wings and elitist tyranny. It's pro-gay carpet munching and Big Red feminazis which give Toronto the bad reputation.
No bro, it's people like you who give Toronto a bad reputation. Also, maybe do yourself a favor and don't make opinions on behalf of 20,300 people.

I actually live in the gay neighborhood of Toronto. It's an amazing neighbourhood with really friendly people. One of the gay guys down the hall from me actually hooked me up with a girl friend of his from 2 floors down after he saw me bringing all different girls back all the time. Last time I was at gay pride on Church street, I slept with 5 girls in 4 days, and my wing man pulled 3.

Moral of the story, if you are going to be an ignorant, racist, closed off homophobic misogynist, maybe a city like Toronto is not for you... If you have traveled the world, encountered and befriended many different cultures, races, religions and sexual preferences, you'll do just fine.

You calling a dark-skinned Caribbean-Latin American man like myself "racist"? Mi come fi "log on & step pon Chi-Chi man" like Elephant Man from Jamaica.

Wah yuh deh pon wid battyman heightations? It's against forum rules to even permit Gays/Homosexuals on this forum in any case.

CONDEMN Carpet Munchers & pro-feminazi battyman (Milo Yannoupoulis is the "dangerous faggot" that I support, but CONDEMN pro-feminazi battyman on here).

Mi nuh come on fi chat batty bizniz. Buju Banton nuh gon like dat!

Point is, I knew there was this pro-gay agenda you was pushing. You resort to shaming language typical of feminazis & social justice warriors which no one like.
It's also elitist to call someone "intolerant" while espousing intolerance for other cultures claiming that they are "intolerant" because of SJW culture!

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Banna - 12-20-2016

1? Gimme a break Montreal is no oasis of beautiful women vs Toronto. The population is smaller overall than Toronto. There is more nationalities in Toronto than any city on planet Earth can claim to have so imho there's something for everyone.

What do you look for 8.5 - 10 exclusively? Those are tough to pull anywhere on the planet for a non 1%er average Joe person. Imho looks wise there's more than enough 7 - 8 looking women here to keep me happy. Now in terms of getting them in bed and attitudes are a another story for another day.....lol.

4? I go out once or twice a week. The only place I find to be a sausage fest is Brassii on a Wednesday night.

Other than that?

Any guy imho complaining about the ratio of women to men in Toronto is just someone who either lives in a shell or spends too much time watching (or intimidated by) other guys succeeding and not finding their own happiness.

I actually have a buddy I work out with. Ripped muscular Jamaican dude same 6'5" as me nearly 20 years younger than me complained at the gym about his luck with women and he told me I'm "lucky" I asked him what's up?

He told me he never ventures out of Brampton and only has been to Nashville North and My Apartment. Smh. If you live in 905 and game exclusively there....you're gonna struggle.

I know when I go out to clubs here, there's gonna be a segment of hot women I can't really mess with that guys are screwing (promoters, athletes, coke dealers, pimps, "industry people"), so I just find my "niche"....that pair of girls that came as a duo.....out of towners.....

I'll often go to a club by myself and wingman for total strangers and still the odd time find time to corner women I want to flirt with so I know that's baloney for anyone to tell me the cock to pussy ratio is tilted against men. I don't care how much more successful other guys are out there in Toronto vs what I manage to pull. The important thing to me is still being able to pull.....especially when girls are in their 20s vs me being in my 40s.

That's just you telling yourself that's the way it is.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - Cambodian Creamsicle - 12-20-2016

If everyone just ignored RBerkeley the forum would be a better place. Let him post his rants about elites, Sjws, gays, whatever. If know one responds he has nothing to go off to continue the rant.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - JWLZG - 12-21-2016

I'm a bit disappointed that this thread has fallen by the wayside.

There's loads of solid information on here. Were the subsequent replies really enough to get the OP banned?

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - kirdiesel - 12-21-2016

Why did he get banned? Thats really a shame since he dropped some real gold here.

Toronto 2016 Datasheet - rishboy77 - 12-21-2016

Quote: (12-21-2016 07:09 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Why did he get banned? Thats really a shame since he dropped some real gold here.

Strange... why he got banned.

He did a great datasheet not for the GTA but Kiev too.