Roosh V Forum
The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread (/thread-58881.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - SamuelBRoberts - 10-18-2016

Bloodied but unbowed challenger Donald Trump came screaming back during the last debate, reinvigorating the right and dooming Paul Ryan to a millennium of Promethean torture.

But before we can all settle in to enjoy Ryan's endless suffering (I'm planning on making a ringtone out of his screams, so I can enjoy them whenever someone calls me) there's still one third and final debate.

There is nothing holding Donald back now. He's thrown out the rulebooks, ignored his advisors, and told the Republican party to stuff it. So much has happened in the last week and a half. Wikileaks, Project Veritas, scandal after scandal... and it's only going to ramp up from here. This is Donald's last big chance to take his case to the American people.

With the rising tensions with Russia, the immigration crisis, rising nationalism and all kinds of chemical and biological horrors becoming more and more easily accessible on the horizon, the fate of humanity may very well hang in the balance during this debate.

What the HELL happened in American history that a guy who was once most famous for his ridiculous hair may very well now be tasked with saving the planet?

GENTLEMEN OF THE RVF, THE FINAL DEBATE AWAITS. WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS?

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - komatiite - 10-18-2016

Man, I don't know what to expect from Wallace.

Every episode of Fox News Sunday he brought on the full suite of NeverTrump Nation.

We know that Rupert Murdoch told him, Megyn and Baier to grill Trump at the first GOP debate, therefore he is easy to control.

But where is Murdoch at right now after he was criticized in the Podesta leaks (Catholicism)...

What does Wallace think about the Leaks in general? Project Veritas?

I say he will try to hit Trump hard, but if he asks her about the Foundation (Haiti? Uranium One?), the OKeefe video and the Leaks then it will at least be a 1000% improvement over Holt and Cooper/Raddatz...

Edit. Sundance at The Last Refuge paints a pessimistic picture on Wallace
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/201...ce-debate/

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - LeoneVolpe - 10-18-2016

My two-cents:

With all that's happened in the past few days, the #PussyGrabGate "scandal" is over and done with. Sure, the mainstream media are still trying to dogpile on The Donald with ridiculous claims of sexual assault by women who've had years to come forward yet conveniently waited until just a few weeks before the election whenever WikiLeaks drops something damaging on Crooked Hillary.

I think Mr. Trump held his own during the first debate but was obviously holding back, no doubt at the request of the GOPe and also to save ammo for the second and third debates. Then, the "Grab 'em by the Pussy" hot mic clip leaked and the traitorous Republicucks turned their back on The Donald. We were all freaking the fuck out, but in retrospect it might've been the best thing that could've happened, as it seemingly allowed Mr. Trump to break loose from his shackles, take the gloves off and hit the Hag HARD during the second debate, which was as one-sided an asskicking as ever I've seen.

He's got so much material to work with this time: DC/WikiLeaks, O'Keefe videos, Benghazi mom, Bill's bastard son, Obama's half-brother, etc. I don't see how he could have so many avenues from which to attack and not absolutely fucking crucify her. Mr. Trump came from behind with a victory during the second debate, this time around he's in the power position.

I wish there was a way this song could be piped through the P.A. system into Crooked Hillary's dressing room just prior to the debate...

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Slim Shady - 10-18-2016

Malik Obama will be at the debate as a Trump supporter/guest (thanks Chuck Johnson!) as well as another "surprise" - don't know if that is just the mother of one of the soldiers killed in Benghazi, or someone else.

Not going to hide my disappointment that there is no 1000 YEAR TRUMPENREICH option.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - kosko - 10-18-2016

Wallace strikes me as a classic journalist.

So even with corporate suits in his ear he will still go with his gut on digging in and asking the right questions.

So in saying that I expect him to go after Hillary, but also go after Trump.

I think for him his ego will make him try to "retake the debate" from the horseshit moderators who let HRC and Trump run wild. I predict he will be firm but fair with both which is what you want.

The thing is Hillary's dirt is much more bad than Trump, and Trump can double down on anything that Wallace might bring up.

In just having a fair honest moderator it will give Trump a boost.

I am not sure of the format. I think it will be sit down style like the VP debate. This will help Trump look more Presedential as it will feel like the boardroom for him.

I think him also not having to stand will not make him pace and fidget around like he does.

My one concern is the crowd. That is a big arena and HRC could easily pay people to heckle and boo Trump.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Last Parade - 10-19-2016

2nd debate was a breath of fresh air, now we need another solid performance here to once again stave off the destruction of western civilization.

The grouping of topics was announced in advance: 6 topics, each being covered for 15 minutes. Similar type of format as first debate, with one moderator asking questions/follow-ups and Trump and Clinton being behind podiums (I think).

Dems are working-the-refs on Chris Wallace already since he's part of the deplorable Fox News but he's proven to be just as hard on Trump in the past, maybe even harder: remember his on-the-spot fact-checking of Trump during the debate in Detroit, with infographics on screen? He's gone on record saying he's more timekeeper than fact checker this time around, but who knows... guaranteed he won't pull the shit the others did including straight up lying (Lester Holt, "you're on record as having supported the war in Iraq"), obnoxious aggressive follow-ups (Cooper) and debate insertion (Martha Raddatz answering Trump's rhretorical questions, shut up bitch, also what the fuck is wrong with your voice???)

[Image: CumpFFmUMAA9Qm9.jpg]

I assume these will be in no particular order, but it certainly helps the candidates focus their attention on some key areas

Given some thought to the talking points based on the sum of the campaign to date and have some ideas on what the candidates may cover... will revisit this after the debate to see how far I was off.

Debt & Entitlements: Immigration: Economy: Supreme Court: Foreign Hot Spots: Fitness to be president: god just get through these 15 minutes... One major problem I'm seeing: where does Trump bring up corruption in politics, collusion between media and political entities, and how he's going to clean the system up a.k.a. #draintheswamp? I don't see how it readily fits into any of the 6 stated categories. It's an absolute winning point for him so has to be shoehorned in somewhere.

Conversely, major problem for Clinton: where do you insert Climate Change talking points here? That's probably her strong suit and I don't believe it's seen much play yet. She can try to link to it via the economy, or even the presidential fitness section (see: Trump's tweet on China making up global warming)

Also, my concerns:
-"Fitness to be president" goes last and Trump isn't able to throw enough shit on Hillary as she will be overloading on crocodile tears/appeals to emotion, probably copying from Michelle Obama's "strong" speech against him
-Some new bomb drops on Trump tomorrow morning or afternoon and it takes priority over a chunk of the debate
-Trump hasn't taken the 3rd debate prep as seriously since he knew he did great in the 2nd so he returns to the form from the 1st debate...

Once again, need a big Trump performance tomorrow and I'll be relieved when it's over so long as he can at least hold his own. I would definitely love if he kept up the performance in the last half hour instead of fading from the up-front strength exhibited the first two times. And keep dodging, avoiding, or ignoring the bait and traps she sets.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - LeoneVolpe - 10-19-2016

^ Excellent write-up.

I expect Mr. Trump will do better than he did during the first debate, but his second debate performance will be hard to top! He's got plenty of juicy new material to work with this time so obviously I'd love to see him fucking nuke her ass, but I don't want to get my hopes too high.

^ agreed, I might vote for minor Trump win just to hedge my bets, especially since:

Quote: (10-18-2016 11:55 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Not going to hide my disappointment that there is no 1000 YEAR TRUMPENREICH option.

The implicit assumption is all choices incude a Trumpenreich, otherwise there's no point in living. And it's rigging the system since the vast majority will choose it.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Barron - 10-19-2016

Its, "WHO BITCH THIS IS?"*

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Adonis - 10-19-2016

Trump has been going no holds barred at his rallies, on social media, outlining sweeping populist changes. He is truly in his element with the "shackles off" as they are now. The 2nd debate reinvigorated him, his campaign, and indeed the entire movement. What 75% of the country thinks its on the wrong track? He wants to shake up the system and Hillary wants more of the same. All he really has to do is emphasize that and he can coast to a win in the debate, but in true Trump style he wants to win and win BIG LEAGUE. The people saw it with the last debate and have been getting non stop red pills shoved up their asses ever since. He has so much ammo. Watch for agree & amplify, reframes, and amused mastery.

So much ammo, so much win!

[Image: giphy.gif]

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - kosko - 10-19-2016

Rewatching past debates as I can't sleep currently.

This will be a sit down format which promotes more back and forth dialogue between the canidstes. Trump has to bring back the stable tone because it could be easy to smash HRC and bully her around.

This will be a frame test as well as both are mere feet away from each other. Trump may get under Hillary's skin. I hope she has a female flame out where she moans or rolls her eyes like a spiteful bitch.

Going back to the old debates. Trump knows what he is doing. People diss his grade 8 level speaking style but it is all by design. I contrast him to GW Bush II and Palin and I learned two things:

Bush was a moron. 100% empty suit who wasn't hiding any type of wit or itellect. He struggled to frame arguments and would get lost in his own talk.

Palin was very rigid in her debate. She would of benefited being more open like Trump. She sounded very prepared but her simple talk made her appear to seem not wise or smart but she spoke well on questions and issues. I call Palin "bush smart" which means in a small setting she uses the ability to be organized and good with people to get shut done. Simply having those skills can get progress where brain might can lack. People in the rural parts who make it in business or power positions tend to have that.

So in looking back it is very easy to see that *how* Trump talks is very much intentional. I think the first debate bit him a bit as he had nerves and a new format he was not used to at all. But know settled in he has formed a good way of circulating points. He just needs to get better at taking chances for big plays when HRC leaves him stuff to attack.

In regards to the topics. I bet Mosel gets brought up. HRC likely has a script for that ready so I hope Trump has some enough background on it so sound like he knows what's up before he circles it back to HRC and Obama.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Adonis - 10-19-2016

[Image: CvEBSuWWYAQIhfc.jpg]

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Patriarch - 10-19-2016

Donald Trump is no longer handing out red pills. He's shoving fistfuls of red suppositories by the millions.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - fokker - 10-19-2016

To any Aussies - will the debate be broadcast on Channel 9 like it was on the 10th?

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - ivansirko - 10-19-2016

"The ghost of Abraham Lincoln rises through the floorboards during the debate, grabs Hillary by the neck and choke-slams her into the podium, screaming "WHO BITCH IS THIS?" 10/19 becomes a worldwide Holiday.*"

And if there is one thing we need its the ghost of Abraham Lincoln

Quote: (10-19-2016 12:50 AM)kosko Wrote:  

This will be a sit down format which promotes more back and forth dialogue between the canidstes. Trump has to bring back the stable tone because it could be easy to smash HRC and bully her around.

Unfortunately it's not the sitdown.

Quote:Quote:

Usually the two candidates are seated during the third presidential debate, but Clinton and Trump have decided to stand at podiums. There’s no rule that the candidates must be seated for the final debate, but Executive Director Janet Brown told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that “the commission is fond of the seated format.” She explained:

We started using it in 2000 at the (vice presidential) debate, the (Joe) Lieberman-(Dick) Cheney debate, with Bernard Shaw moderating, and it was great. … It has a totally different feel. It’s more civil when you are seated. It just changes the physical dynamic. We used it in the VP debate this year, too, and it was a positive piece of how that debate went.

source: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...ebate.html

I agree it's more civil, and if more dialogue-focused I think that would've helped Trump. But unfortunately, back do 1st debate-style podiums.

[Image: BN-QI312_DEBATE_GR_20161018150918.jpg]

Picture per this article, the stage in Las Vegas as of yesterday: http://www.wsj.com/articles/debate-will-...1476833528

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - YossariansRight - 10-19-2016

Debate tonight: I think they'll be wheeling them both in Hannibal Lecter style - in cages. Don Don needs to get his points across and rightfully blame her for everything including the breakup of The Beatles.

He needs to show her for what she is: EPIC FAIL.

[Image: attachment.jpg33993]   

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Cobra - 10-19-2016

@Last Parade

He inserts "corruption" in the Fitness to be President section. I don't see that as a problem at all.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Sam Malone - 10-19-2016

Apparently Obolo's brother being Trump's guest is "just an appetizer".

I can't wait to see who else is showing up.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 10-19-2016

The answer to the moderator's first question and every question thereafter is:

"Hillary will start a nuclear war with Russia from the safety of her five star bunker while you and everyone you love turns to ash."

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Jaydublin - 10-19-2016

Quote: (10-19-2016 12:03 AM)Last Parade Wrote:  

-Trump hasn't taken the 3rd debate prep as seriously since he knew he did great in the 2nd so he returns to the form from the 1st debate...

This is my biggest worry.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - kosko - 10-19-2016

Quote: (10-19-2016 07:52 AM)Last Parade Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2016 12:50 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Unfortunately it's not the sitdown.

Usually the two candidates are seated during the third presidential debate, but Clinton and Trump have decided to stand at podiums. There’s no rule that the candidates must be seated for the final debate, but Executive Director Janet Brown told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that “the commission is fond of the seated format.” She explained:

We started using it in 2000 at the (vice presidential) debate, the (Joe) Lieberman-(Dick) Cheney debate, with Bernard Shaw moderating, and it was great. … It has a totally different feel. It’s more civil when you are seated. It just changes the physical dynamic. We used it in the VP debate this year, too, and it was a positive piece of how that debate went.

source: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...ebate.html

I agree it's more civil, and if more dialogue-focused I think that would've helped Trump. But unfortunately, back do 1st debate-style podiums.

[Image: BN-QI312_DEBATE_GR_20161018150918.jpg]

Picture per this article, the stage in Las Vegas as of yesterday: http://www.wsj.com/articles/debate-will-...1476833528

Thanks for the clarification.

I agree the sit down would of helped Trump. Anything that deviates you suspect its Hillary pulling stunts. She can't hide her binders or notes at a regular desk like she can on the podium.

Sit down would of helped Trump ask, almost to her face, about all her shady shit. She would have to look Trump and America in the eye and lie. I know she is a robot but she still had a heartbeat and eventually she does crack like we saw in the last debate.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Foolsgo1d - 10-19-2016

There is a danger it will be another slinging match, but of a different nature.

The DNC has no PussyGate scandal anymore unless they want to keep hammering it into Trump to put him off balance but this shows weakness.

Many normal Americans will run a mile from all of this Wikileaks stuff because they cannot quantify it in their world. Whoever was going to vote Trump will vote for him and vice versa for Hillary. Swing voters want to hear policies, not who did this and that.

Mr Trump has kept on hammering how he will be great for this country, how NAFTA is taking jobs, how Mexico is making America look like a joke etc.

How will his policies change all of that? He did a very good political hit on the lobbyists and made a plan for all to see and he easily explained it. he also says he will hit a lot of resistance.

Thats good and we need more of it, not rhetoric.

I want Trump to dismantle Hillary on her policies and not just her character. What has come out already has not swayed those who don't want to be swayed. Believe it or not there are a lot of people who vote on policies and not character flaws, regardless of how much of a scumbag they may be.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - Suits - 10-19-2016

I moved my whole schedule around tomorrow so that I have the morning free in my time-zone to watch the debate live.

I haven't missed a general election debate yet, nor have I failed to shitpost on RVF for the duration of each debate.

I don't want to end up disappointed, so I'm setting my sights low with the expectation that Clinton holds her own and the media gives her a pass.

However, I'm praying that she has a grand mal on stage about 47 minutes into the debate.

The 10/19 Presidential Debate Thread - The Beast1 - 10-19-2016

I'll have to wait till tomorrow morning to watch the whole thing. I'll do it along side this thread so it will almost feel like i'm actually watching it with you guys.