Roosh V Forum
Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) (/thread-58652.html)

Pages: 1 2

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - scheme00 - 10-05-2016

Hey fellas,

I'm wondering if you could throw in some additional (serious) job positions that are ways to meet a high number of women. I am self employed currently but miss interacting with people on a daily basis. When I used to bartend I would meet scores of women and always had a solid rotation of girls. Now I go out every weekend and spend money just to see if there are any women out that I can meet. What are some suggestions of jobs that are low-stress that would allow meeting good looking women on a regular basis? I've thought of the following:

Uber Driver: this seems most interesting to me because I can work whenever I want, but driving women around does not display the highest value until I tell them that I do it for fun and to get out of the house

Bartending: this would be good but I would constantly have a schedule that I have zero control over

Low level Retail: Job would suck (Lululemon, Urban outfitters etc)

Photographer game: lots of work, only to then have to turn it from acting like I wanted to shoot them and then have to transition to Game mode

Yoga/Fitness Instructor: This would take a long time to learn and get certified etc.

Any other suggestions?

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - AneroidOcean - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:22 PM)scheme00 Wrote:  

I'm wondering if you could throw in some additional (serious) job positions that are ways to meet a high number of women. I am self employed currently but miss interacting with people on a daily basis. When I used to bartend I would meet scores of women and always had a solid rotation of girls.

SEARCH!

I used "Search (Via Google)" and the terms were "Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women" (your thread title). Results:

Lifestyle Game Ideas - Ways to Meet Women More Naturally

How would you get laid if you couldn't approach?

What side jobs, hobbies will make it easy to meet women?

Bartender is your obvious choice. You have done it before so could probably get hired at this job again and it's by far one of (if not the easiest) ways to get laid.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - scheme00 - 10-05-2016

I have searched and read these articles. Some are decent, but I am more interested in hearing ideas from guys involved in game. One time here I read and article about getting laid on a sugar daddy website without even paying the girl. These are the bright minds I want to hear from.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - AneroidOcean - 10-06-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:47 PM)scheme00 Wrote:  

I have searched and read these articles. Some are decent, but I am more interested in hearing ideas from guys involved in game. One time here I read and article about getting laid on a sugar daddy website without even paying the girl. These are the bright minds I want to hear from.

If you have, why did you not respond to one of those and ask for more ideas?

You realize one of those links I gave you was started by Roosh himself? How can you claim that you want to hear from guys involved in game but you didn't even post in or refer to a thread by the guy who created this all?

Your trolling game is weak.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - scheme00 - 10-06-2016

Thanks for the links. The first one is great. At this point you are just trying to cause a problem by talking smack. Please go away now.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - JWLZG - 10-06-2016

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:52 AM)scheme00 Wrote:  

Thanks for the links. The first one is great. At this point you are just trying to cause a problem by talking smack. Please go away now.

So why don't you write up a bartending data sheet? [Image: tard.gif][Image: huh.gif]

I just started working as one, and really, could have benefited from a bit more detail than yet another thread simply stating "Become a bartender!"

Maybe I'll write one up a few more months into the job. But the thing is, as fun as it is, there are still steps between mixing rows of espresso martinis and getting bangs out of it.

TL;DR -- dupe thread.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Sam Malone - 10-06-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:34 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Bartender is your obvious choice. You have done it before so could probably get hired at this job again and it's by far one of (if not the easiest) ways to get laid.

+1

I can honestly say that, during the time I was a bartender, was where I got a significant amount of notches.

There are no dead spots in a conversation, no lulls, when you're bartending. For the most part, you're constantly moving, especially on a busy night. As long as you're keeping her attention when you're engaging, she's waiting for you to return once you've handled business for another customer. Plus the fact that, as the bartender, she HAS to talk to you on some level. If she wants to order a drink, that is.

About 15 or so years ago (when I was in my late 20's), my cousin owned a bar, and I started bartending on Sundays. It was a slow day for him, and he was just getting started, so I worked for tips the first couple of months. Got used to the layout behind the bar and how to make mixed drinks without the added pressure of a packed house. Eventually got to the point where I would be behind the bar on a Friday and/or Saturday night, when he would have a band or DJ in that night, and the place would be packed.

When a woman or group of women would order, I would usually open with (what I now know as) an elderly opener. I'd not heard the band or DJ before, so I'd ask if they knew anything about it. Introduce myself, lemme know if you girls need anything. Later in the night, when the act was performing and the bar was in full swing, I'd hear, "Sam !! SAM !! SAM !!!". I'd hold a finger up as if to say 'hold on a second', while I was serving someone else, then make my way down to them if they were next. No special treatment, if someone else was before them, the women had to wait.

As the bartender, they were constantly trying to get my attention, but I'd almost swear that their perception of my ignoring them (by not immediately running to them when they needed a drink) made their 'ginas tingle.

Hamster rationalization: "How dare he ignore me.. but I have to talk to him.."

I remember the first notch I got from bartending, two women came in before the show started. Introduced myself, let me know if you need anything, etc.
The bar was hopping a little while later, and this chick keeps calling my name, holding her glass up (Kahlua and Cream). She's about the seventh or eighth person waiting, and I finally get to her. I mouth 'Kahlua and Cream ?', she says (amusingly), "What, do I have to flash my tits to get a drink ?"

Me: "If you wait until later to flash me, you might get something else."
Her: "Haha funny. You here all night ?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm closing the joint. Why."
Her: "You been drinking, Sam ?"
Me: "Nah, never when I'm behind the bar. $4.50"
Her: "That's good, cause I don't think I can drive. I mean, I'm not drunk, but if I got pulled over.."
Me: "Hold that thought"

I was slinging drinks at the other end of the bar for the next twenty minutes, and then I got back to her..

Her: "So, yeah, I don't know if I should drive, are you close to here ?"
Me: "Yeah, kind of. You want a water or something ?"
Her: "No, no, no, no, no, no. These are going down good."
Me: "Ok, but know that I'm not carrying your drunk ass in the house."
Her: "Haha ok I promise you won't have to carry me in the house."
Me: "Hold on a second.."

It went on like this for the rest of the night. I'd pause at her for a little bit of chatter, then move on to serve another customer. She'd only had three drinks total, and was pretty coherent when the bar closed. We walked to her car, I drove her car to my place (while chatting about the band and how busy the bar was), walked in the door, and there was absolutely no LMR. Next morning she made me breakfast and dropped me off at my car that I'd left at the bar.

Man.. Good times..

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - FeeltheBern - 10-06-2016

Quote: (10-06-2016 12:10 PM)Sam Malone Wrote:  

+1

I can honestly say that, during the time I was a bartender, was where I got a significant amount of notches.

Man.. Good times..

This whole story got me right in the feels. I feel proud of you for some odd reason.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - kosko - 10-06-2016

This is a tactic I use routinely to meet girls.

Restaurants are your best best IMO. I say this because there is always high turnover in most mid-casual type spots and a culture of going out and socializing after work is common in almost any decent spot. You just have to be mindful of what section of the place you work. I do back of house mostly now so that limits me on meeting the girls since I am busy sweating my balls off cooking. So work front of house as a busser, server, host, bar, etc.

I wold use these shit side jobs purely for social and women reasons. On a Friday night you can work till close, go get sloppy with the girls at work and even better if they bring friends! You duck her friends and you are the gossip at work the next day. It gives slight DHV as all the girls know you're a good time.

The best types of Restos to work in are new ones and ones that are seasonal. You want that high turnover so you don't have to deal with entrenched politics. Any new place opening when I had the time I would do the job fair and pick up broads there. Pick up broads during training. Pick up broads like fury the first few weeks as you loose and gain so many a day everybody is getting over worked and wants to let loose.

Uber could be good but I get suspicious because if you accidentally run bad game a broad can report you and guck with your rating and your money. I've had drivers tell me they have swooped before but I just wonder how thin of a line you get before some snarky broad fucks your hustle up.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Unchained - 10-06-2016

Bartender is good. Bouncer is also a good especially if you just do weekends at a spot with lots of hot girls and even semi popular. I got a couple hook ups during my short stint as a bouncer and could have got way more if I didn't give a fuck but my sister worked at the same bar so I didn't want to go too crazy.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - John_Galt - 10-07-2016

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:52 AM)scheme00 Wrote:  

Hey man! Welcome to the forum. Please don't take this the wrong way, as I don't intend to "talk smack" you, but you really shouldn't treat other members this way. If you've done much browsing, you'll no doubt have noticed a few members with strikes through their names. Nobody wants to see a strike through yours. [Image: sad.gif]

I got to review the rules while waiting for my account to get activated so I could post. Roosh keeps them posted up top. Here's a link for you.

Forum Guide:
thread-13005.html

Forum Rules:
thread-3383.html

Again, I'm not trying to talk down to you. I'm just trying to look out for a fellow member. [Image: smile.gif]

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - C-Note - 10-07-2016

I haven't done it, but I also imagine coffee shop barista would be a good one. Especially, a shop in the center of town or near a college campus.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - GreyFFM - 10-07-2016

kosko speaks wisdom.

don't look at a shit job as a shit job. look at it as an opportunity you can leverage for something else, in this case notches, practicing small talk, etc.

a difference in perspective/attitude can make all the difference.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Satoshi - 10-07-2016

SEARCH!

OKAY!

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - wingtip - 10-10-2016

Commission based sales role, they often allow you to work whatever hours you want, good ones are doing charity sales or 'fundraising' in shopping centres. Potentially approach 100's of girls per day if it's in a busy place.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Lime - 10-10-2016

^better just walk around the shopping district and game the girls who walk around doing charity sales.

But on the other hand, having those girls as coworkers might be better.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - cholula - 10-10-2016

Just got started on Uber and have done about 40 rides so far. Have a few thoughts that might be helpful.

Dominant Frame: I'm doing this for fun. I don't think about the money. I've got other shit going on but I do this to learn new things about the city, to meet new people and to get out of the house.

Usually some variant of this comes out during conversation. They usually ask if I have another job since I don't fit the profile of the typical Uber drive they have.

Conversational Frame: This is my car. You're a friend that I'm giving a ride to.

People have had all different types of experiences on Uber. Some drivers don't talk at all. Most people I've driven so far have sat in the back seat. I'm not sure what I can do to get more people in the front other than to get out and open the front door and encourage them to sit there. At this point I'm not sure if it matters.

Regardless of where they sit, I start talking as if they're a friend. Some people jump in looking forward to a chat with their Uber driver, other people need to be warmed up a bit since they were just sitting at home alone for several hours and haven't talked to anybody yet today.

Best time of day:

This really comes down to your personal taste of a night time/day time gamer. When driving passengers during the day your standard day game mindset applies. When driving them home at night, run nighttime game as if you're in a bar.

It really depends on where they're going than when you find them. Girls are always DTF when they meet the right guy.

Location selection:

I've gone back and forth between residential areas as well as nightlife and social areas. Whenever Uber has a fare for me I take it. I haven't been passing up many fares yet. I'm not the guy to talk to about making money on Uber. My hourly wage isn't what they advertised but I haven't been thinking about it too much.

There are some places where there are a lot of short trips from people bar hopping and going home. These could potentially be good at the right time. I had a group of friends invite me into their house to party with them. We had a lot of fun from the minute they got into the car so it was only natural. If you're looking for something to do this could be one way to do it.

Getting girls' numbers:

I had a long drive yesterday of about 30 minutes. We ended up chatting and she was a cool girl so at the end I asked for her number and she gave it to me. It was as simple as that. When you have the frame that you're just doing this for fun and that you're doing them a favor by giving them a ride, it's really easy. It's just being yourself and if there's chemistry then go for it.

Getting the instabang:

I had an opportunity or two to do this last night that I didn't fully capitalize on. It was new territory for me so I wasn't as bold as I needed to be.

Had a passenger who had a 20 minute ride home. She had been drinking with her friend, who stayed at the bar to go home with 2 guys she met. The girl had to work the next day so she went home. She was the only person that day who sat in the front seat. She was giving some subtle cues that she was interested, but it was hard to physically escalate with her sitting there. My car wasn't set up the best to allow for this. I could've been more bold and touched her, but there was no way to really do it naturally. Plus in the back of my mind I was held back by some fear of what could happen if I wasn't smooth.

If the girl is DTF and verbal or physical esclation is done properly I could see this happening if the ride is long enough to build rapport.

Opportunities for improvement:

Making the car a stage for game:
My car right now has nothing that draws in interest. Some stickers, knick knacks or some other kind of accessory to open up conversations could potentially lead to a different type of interaction. I'm not sure what I might try, so I'm open to ideas.

Developing some kind of routine:

Tying into the idea of having props, developing some kind of routine that leads the conversation from "Hey I'm your Uber driver" to "Have you ever fucked an Uber driver?" would be interesting. I need more trial and error to figure this out.

Getting a nicer car:

Getting some kind of luxury SUV or other type of car might lead to an improvement in frame and improve receptivity towards advancements. Kind of extreme to get a new car just to run game.

Closing thoughts:

I'm new at this and I'm looking at improving the quality of my interactions on Uber. I have all 5 star ratings so far and I intend that this streak will continue because I deliver a high quality experience, am professional in the execution of my duties and am respectful of people's boundaries.

I'm a guy that people love talking to an Uber is just another way of getting in front of people.

Any ideas that you gents have for how I can lead more encounters in a sexual direction while still holding onto the above frames are appreciated and will be tested out immediately.

Thank you

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - SteezeySteve - 10-10-2016

Can anyone comment on working at hooters for this purpose?

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Philosopher - 10-10-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:22 PM)scheme00 Wrote:  

Uber Driver: this seems most interesting to me because I can work whenever I want, but driving women around does not display the highest value until I tell them that I do it for fun and to get out of the house

Bartending: this would be good but I would constantly have a schedule that I have zero control over

Low level Retail: Job would suck (Lululemon, Urban outfitters etc)

Photographer game: lots of work, only to then have to turn it from acting like I wanted to shoot them and then have to transition to Game mode

Yoga/Fitness Instructor: This would take a long time to learn and get certified etc.

Any other suggestions?

English teacher in foreign countries, but perhaps an ESL Teacher in the States may have prospects too

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Sonoma - 10-12-2016

1. Uber is really good, because it's so easy to do. Bartending can be a difficult position to work your way into. The key for Uber driving is making sure you're not getting drunk pussy on the first pick up

2. Bouncers can get tons of pussy. Most bouncers I knew were severely overweight big guys, who could still pull pussy because of the position of authority

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - cosworth - 10-14-2016

Slightly left field , but I just joined a website where you can borrow dogs to take for walks.

Took out this cute sausage dog puppy , I've never been stopped by so many girls in my life , and that was just in the park !

Thinking about taking it to my local posh gastro pub in Chelsea

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - philldafunk - 11-23-2016

Call centers.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - Unchained - 11-23-2016

My buddy is an uber driver and he already fucked 2 girls driving less than a month. He said he'd just be driving drunk girls home and they'd ask him if he wants to fuck.

One girl said it was her birthday and she never fucked a black guy and he fucked her in an alley

Another girl he said when he dropped her off, she asked him "So are you down to chill right now" and he fucked her in the car.

Amazing... drunk sluts gonna slut. oh and the girl whose birthday it was had a fiance'

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - fiasco360 - 11-24-2016

Uber is fairly easy if you let the girls know you aren't doing this as a full time gig. Look decent, don't be too old and a lot of girls will invite you back to their place or parties. I did it a few years ago in my mid 20s.

Their level of trust in you is basically multiplied. You require minimal game and it's barrier for entry is much lower than bartender.

I was invited back to multiple parties and a few houses/apartments.

One girl told me she makes an amazing breakfast when I was driving her home at 1 AM (hint hint.)

Another girl and her friend were house sitting a mansion by the beach and invited me back for drinks.

I miss doing it for those reasons, but you also have to deal with BS sometimes.

Part time jobs to meet high numbers of women (Bartending, Uber, etc.) - puckerman - 11-27-2016

It's similar to Uber. I've heard that pedicabbing is a good way to find women to bang. However, it also sounds like it's guys in their 20's banging cougars. I haven't tried it myself--this is based on what I have heard from pedicabbers.

Not every town has pedicabs, but my town has lots of them. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a photo:

[Image: cp_1.jpg]