Roosh V Forum
Moral quandary about fading latina - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moral quandary about fading latina (/thread-58491.html)

Pages: 1 2

Moral quandary about fading latina - churros - 09-26-2016

I went back and forth on whether to make a thread about this, but I think it has broader relevance.

Last night was the most random bang I ever had. I was texting another plate, but got the number wrong by one digit. The person at the other end was curious by what I was saying, so ended up chatting and sending pics. She looks like an eight, living half an hour away in the suburbs. We met up last night and I got the bang. Totally crazy.

But here’s the kicker. This girl is a working class US latina. She’s 23 but is looking older. She doesn’t eat right and doesn’t work out. Spends most of her time in the car, in work, or college. She was definitely an 8 but her looks are buried, and will be gone in one or two years tops. Too many extra pounds on the body, skin is not looking good.

Now this girl was nice and bubbly, texting me this morning etc. JUST for that reason, I feel the need to intervene, tell her some hard truths. Even though I don’t expect it to be taken well. What should I do? This information could change her life, but maybe it’s not my place. Thoughts?

Moral quandary about fading latina - TornadoByProxy - 09-26-2016

Don't be direct. You have to influence her, not criticize her. She might not know how to be healthy.

Ask her to go jogging for a date. Find pilates and yoga near her and take her to a class "just for fun". Only eat salads when you are with her. Be a good influence. Start getting her to participate in healthy activities. Buy her a subscription to Women's Health.

She will either get hooked or she won't.

Moral quandary about fading latina - Rhyme or Reason - 09-26-2016

Quote: (09-26-2016 09:37 AM)churros Wrote:  

JUST for that reason, I feel the need to intervene, tell her some hard truths.

Why? What good do you expect to come of this? I assure this is a terrible idea.

Moral quandary about fading latina - El Padrone - 09-26-2016

Not your business buddy. You got the bang, now bounce.

Why? Because Never ever try to save a woman from her troubles.

Misfortune infects the savior.

Moral quandary about fading latina - MMM - 09-26-2016

No. Good. Deed. Goes. Unpunished.

Moral quandary about fading latina - britabroad - 09-26-2016

its definitely possible to influence a girl into healthy lifestyle with subtle pressure, go for it if you want it enough. trouble is she sounds happy in her own skin

Moral quandary about fading latina - brobrobro - 09-26-2016

Quote: (09-26-2016 11:25 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Not your business buddy. You got the bang, now bounce.

Why? Because Never ever try to save a woman from her troubles.

Misfortune infects the savior.

smh...

Moral quandary about fading latina - James Bond Next level - 09-26-2016

Maybe some people here wont see the point to try to help improve a girl Churros, but like you I would be enclined to if the girl is truly a "good girl" (no girl is perfect, but some are worth helping). I agree that hard truth will get her into symmetry, meaning she will get gradually more angry at you. The only viable option is influence. But to influence her on that takes a continuous strong frame (so that she gets sucked completely into your reality) and time. So if you don't plan to see her for some time, there is no solution.

Moral quandary about fading latina - Lagavulin - 09-26-2016

Quote: (09-26-2016 02:21 PM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

if the girl is truly a "good girl"

She received a text message from someone who dialled the wrong number, met him and fucked him that night. She aint no good girl.

That being said if you like her feel free to try and have a positive influence on her life, don't worry too much about what anybody else thinks. Just don't get too caught up if she doesn't take heed.

Moral quandary about fading latina - El Padrone - 09-26-2016

@Brobrobro, whats the problem here mano? What are you- some sort of savior of the world?

I prefer to leave salvation to the Lord.
A woman has a problem? Someone i know wouldn't stand up for me has a problem??

No es mi problema.

Moral quandary about fading latina - Rhyme or Reason - 09-26-2016

The "male feminist" next to brobro's name is appropriate. So OP why do you wanna white knight for this whore? You know she's a whore, right? If this triggers you, you got bigger problems.

Moral quandary about fading latina - polymath - 09-26-2016

It's a little messed up that you met this girl, banged her, and now you want her to "tell her some hard truths." In my opinion, at least. It's totally not your responsibility to do that.

If you want to keep seeing her, you can steer the relationship to focus on fitness and healthy eating, but its a bit brutal to sit her down and say, "look I know we just met but you lead a sedentary lifestyle that is going to run your fine ass into the ground by age 26."

Moral quandary about fading latina - churros - 09-26-2016

I see opinion is unanimous. Glad I didn't send the message.

On the other hand, if I was going to die in two years unless somebody told me the secret, I'd want to hear it.

I guess you can't correct systematic behaviors with one comment. I'm not hanging around to see things through. But I might have if she had her shit together.

I'd be curious to know why girls dumped me in the past... Maybe

Moral quandary about fading latina - brobrobro - 09-26-2016

Quote: (09-26-2016 05:11 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

@Brobrobro, whats the problem here mano? What are you- some sort of savior of the world?

I prefer to leave salvation to the Lord.
A woman has a problem? Someone i know wouldn't stand up for me has a problem??

No es mi problema.

Just seems like you lack a bit of basic human decency. Maybe not your fault. Also, it's inadvisable to rely on the supernatural to intervene in human affairs - just have a look around Manila.

Moral quandary about fading latina - General Stalin - 09-26-2016

It's just about impossible to inspire someone to completely change their life with a few critical comments. At worst it will make her feel bad about herself. At best it will cause her to maybe make a couple halfassed changed that wlshe will fall back on in tue near future. Most typically she'll just think you're a nosey dickhead who is criticising someone he barely knows and she'll just if ore you or tell you off.

The only way to really steer someone's lifestyle in a different direction this I be there with them and guide them continuously. And also they have to actually want it and be able to manufacture the drive to go through with it

Moral quandary about fading latina - texas - 09-26-2016

just keep banging her if you want. great thread title and congrats on this kind of bang. ive been trying to pull a wrong number bang for years and its pretty elusive.

Moral quandary about fading latina - RatInTheWoods - 09-27-2016

Her body her choice.

Moral quandary about fading latina - kiwi12 - 09-27-2016

Quote: (09-26-2016 11:51 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

It's just about impossible to inspire someone to completely change their life with a few critical comments. At worst it will make her feel bad about herself. At best it will cause her to maybe make a couple halfassed changed that wlshe will fall back on in tue near future.

^^This. Been there, done that.

Moral quandary about fading latina - FireStarter - 09-27-2016

Quote: (09-26-2016 11:07 PM)brobrobro Wrote:  

Just seems like you lack a bit of basic human decency. Maybe not your fault. Also, it's inadvisable to rely on the supernatural to intervene in human affairs - just have a look around Manila.

Have you ever tried to save a woman from her own bad choices?

Was she appreciative and did she improve her life because of your advice?

I could be wrong but I suspect your opinion is based on idealism rather real world experience.

Ps. I'm not wrong

Moral quandary about fading latina - LeoneVolpe - 09-27-2016

Girls often adopt the hobbies/interests of the men they date, so if you're considering dating this girl, lead by example. Want her to get in better shape or improve herself in some way? Take her out to do activities that promote such outcomes. This is far more likely to go well for you than confronting a woman with her flaws directly. Women aren't the best at accepting reality, particularly when it comes to accepting responsibility for their own actions.

Moral quandary about fading latina - FireStarter - 09-27-2016

Quote: (09-27-2016 04:02 AM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Girls often adopt the hobbies/interests of the men they date, so lead by example.

Men are not immune to this. If the OP decides to date this girl, he risks being pulled down by her. Maybe he won't, but is it worth the risk for the type of girl who has first day, wrong number sex.

She sounds like a fun girl, but there is zero chance that she's relationship material. And anyone who is encouraging Churros to consider getting into a relationship with this chick is out of his mind.

I bet she said, "I never do anything like this"

Quote:Quote:

Make dates that involve physical activities (e.g. sex, sex, etc.)
Fixed

Moral quandary about fading latina - LeoneVolpe - 09-27-2016

Quote: (09-27-2016 04:24 AM)FireStarter Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2016 04:02 AM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Girls often adopt the hobbies/interests of the men they date, so lead by example.

Men are not immune to this. If the OP decides to date this girl, he risks being pulled down by her. Maybe he won't, but is it worth the risk for the type of girl who has first day, wrong number sex.

She sounds like a fun girl, but there is zero chance that she's relationship material. And anyone who is encouraging Churros to consider getting into a relationship with this chick is out of his mind.

I bet she said, "I never do anything like this"

Quote:Quote:

Make dates that involve physical activities (e.g. sex, sex, etc.)
Fixed

Oh, I completely agree with you. I wouldn't want to seriously consider dating a chick I fucked by getting a wrong number, but it's not my choice to make. Ultimately, it's up to him what he wants to do. I'm just saying if he chose to go that route, leading by example -- as compared to his initial thought of telling her about her flaws directly -- would be a much better way to go.

But, as you said, he is at risk of being dragged down if he isn't careful, so ultimately it's probably not worth his time...but it's up to him.

Moral quandary about fading latina - El Padrone - 09-27-2016

Avoid the unlucky.

Self inflicted misfortune is a terrorist. DON'T bring him onboard your flight.

No fly lists were drawn up for a reason.

Paz.

Moral quandary about fading latina - Valentine - 09-27-2016

You're best off eating healthy foods on dates with her or making light fun of her lack of cooking skills but that's about it. Saying something about her appearance would massively backfire.

Moral quandary about fading latina - The_Don_Führer - 09-27-2016

"Fading latina"? he's either lying about her age or ethnicity, brah.