Roosh V Forum
Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? (/thread-58270.html)

Pages: 1 2

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Stuntman - 09-15-2016

Middle East may have some good looking women but we all know these most of the countries there are way too conservative and the girls are not open to dating.

I'm guessing that Arab girls outside the middle east are less conservative and more open to dating. I'm considering Arab muslim girls in particular for two reasons:

1) I kinda have a thing for hijabis. The hijab makes girls look innocent, obedient and conservative, three qualities which I crave in women.

2) Arabs are the most good-looking hijabis, in my opinion at least

These are the places which I have in mind in terms of dating Arab muslim girls:

1) Beirut, Lebanon

I've heard some good things about Beirut on this forum. People say Labanese are the most open minded about dating in the entire middle east.

2) Northern African countries

I'm not entirely sure what the girls are like in these countries so I wanna hear your opinions. I know that they speak French, and that's definitely a turn on.

3) Montreal, Canada

Montreal girls already get a lot of praise on this thread. I've read that this city has a large Arab community but I haven't read any comments on the Arab girls there. Are they as good looking as the French-Canadian girls?

4) Paris, France

Once again, I have no idea what this place is like for dating Arab muslim girls, so I wanna hear your opinions. All I know is that this place has a large Arab community.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - NewMeta - 09-15-2016

4) Paris, France

[Image: laugh4.gif]

sad but true

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - apolis - 09-15-2016

Had a 20 y.o African French born Muslim(no hijab) gf in London for a month. Didn't bang her, but her blowjobs were 10/10. She even said something that freaked me out; "I don't care about my pleasure, only for your pleasure."

*deleted*

Quote: (09-15-2016 01:53 PM)NewMeta Wrote:  

4) Paris, France

sad but true

Not exactly sure what you're implying here tbh

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - RagnarLothbrok - 09-15-2016

Morocco

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - vinman - 09-15-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 02:28 PM)Stuntman Wrote:  

He's implying that Paris might be bad because of all of the terrorists attacks since Charlie Hebdo.......
[Image: mindblown.gif]

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - NewMeta - 09-15-2016

that and how the capital of France is now in the running to be a prime location to pick up arab muslim girls, over actual arab states.

To actually contribute to this thread I would +1 Morocco, you wont stand out like a sore thumb as they get plenty of Spanish tourists, in particular I know a lot of guys that had success with the locals in Marrakech.

I read somewhere on this forum that for Moroccan girls, it's better to hit the diaspora than Morocco. I was originally considering Montreal but it seems that according to statistics, only about 9% of Montrealers are muslims. So even if Montreal did have good looking Arab muslim girls, they're still significantly low in percentage.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - casa-nostra - 09-15-2016

Paris have big Arab community,more than MTL .

Or go directly to Arab countries, I think the best quality are Tunisian and leabanse . They have Arab and European look and mentality in the same time so less conservative.

Marocoo girls are sometimes sluts also but the quality is lower than Tunisia or Lebanon.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - casa-nostra - 09-15-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 03:08 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

delete

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - WestIndianArchie - 09-15-2016

Middle class Arab/Muslim chicks are in play. Any western country with more than one generation of immigrants. Our rock and roll music, feminism, and fast food corrupts all who get near.

Fresh out the niqab, and really rich ones require Sheikh game.
[Image: PoBwE.gif]

WIA

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Rekk'd - 09-15-2016

Man never come to the Middle East. Horny Arabs like myself do everything we can to escape that prison to get laid xD. I think the problem is that even in Arabic communities outside of the Middle East and North Africa, the men in their families still keep an eye on them and are very protective. They usually date Arabs, but you can try your luck. I would find a country with the largest Lebanese community and go there, thank me later.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Kapostatus13 - 09-15-2016

There is a good amount of middle eastern people in Ottawa, Canada. I dont see them out and about as much as white girls but they are there.

I find it interesting that Roosh said he finds the Arab girls in Sweden to be more attractive than the Swedish girls.

http://www.returnofkings.com/780/14-thin...dish-girls

The real question is: Are these Arab girls open minded about dating?

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Sp5 - 09-16-2016

Including Turks, Kurds, and Persians, any of the Northern European cities with a big immigrant population. Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Frankfurt.

Lots of Muslim background girls on Tinder and on the street with skin showing in those cities.

Goes to show Sp5's theory that Western freedom, hedonism and fashion is much more of an "insidious threat" to Islam than vice-versa. Over the long run, hedonism wins.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Lino - 09-16-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 01:29 PM)Stuntman Wrote:  

1) I kinda have a thing for hijabis. The hijab makes girls look innocent, obedient and conservative, three qualities which I crave in women.

So you want a girl who is innocent, obedient and conservative but who will fuck a tourist????

Some of these hijabis girls are extremely narrow minded and will never date a non arab man, if they date that will be in the perspective of marriage only. They have a regressive vision of religion, I avoid them at any cost.

The other part is slutty to a point you can't imagine, forget about "innocent, obedient and conservative" as this will be only a facade, there are many of these girls in Maghreb (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia), actually in these countries hijabi girls have the reputation of being the biggest and dirtiest sluts, they even have a saying there to describe them, something like " head covered and pussy open bar".

My advise, if you like arab girls and want to date (seriously date) a beautiful and educated one, you can find many in Paris who have university degrees, are in their late 20 or early 30 and want serious relationships, daygame in a very polite way and online game will work.

If you wanna get laid with an arab slut, hit the clubs and you will find them everywhere, same game as with any slut.

Just forget about traditional and innocent yet slutty, this is a non sense.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Svoboda - 09-16-2016

Pre red pill in my early 20s I gamed some arab and arab looking (turkish and iranian) chicks in bars and clubs.
Arab guys hate it. Especially the ones that are thirsty and without game, usually the girl would get annoyed and suggest we would go somewhere else [Image: biggrin.gif]

Cosigning Lino's advice about Arab potential LTR material in Paris.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Stuntman - 09-16-2016

Quote: (09-16-2016 02:10 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

Pre red pill in my early 20s I gamed some arab and arab looking (turkish and iranian) chicks in bars and clubs.
Arab guys hate it. Especially the ones that are thirsty and without game, usually the girl would get annoyed and suggest we would go somewhere else [Image: biggrin.gif]

Where did you game Arab girls? Was it all in Paris?

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - apolis - 09-16-2016

Muslim girls in London seem to be hardcore Muslims in terms of sexual promiscuity, even the ones without hijab. Tried to bang a Somali 8 last week, took her to my place, but she wanted to leave, when I went caveman, and disappeared since then.

I also met a few French born Muslim girls in London and they seemed to be easy / open.[Image: smile.gif]

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - Svoboda - 09-16-2016

Quote: (09-16-2016 02:41 AM)Stuntman Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2016 02:10 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

Where did you game Arab girls? Was it all in Paris?
Belgium and the Netherlands. This was pre red pill, and my game was very different. But I remember it only worked with the smarter more intelligent middle eastern chicks.
Note this was pre dating app times.
I don't see many Arab women on dating apps here. But on a trip to Paris I noticed there are way more there and they seem open to non Arabs.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - blck - 09-16-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 01:29 PM)Stuntman Wrote:  

Middle East may have some good looking women but we all know these most of the countries there are way too conservative and the girls are not open to dating.

I'm guessing that Arab girls outside the middle east are less conservative and more open to dating. I'm considering Arab muslim girls in particular for two reasons:

2) Arabs are the most good-looking hijabis, in my opinion at least

Once again, I have no idea what this place is like for dating Arab muslim girls, so I wanna hear your opinions. All I know is that this place has a large Arab community.

Fetish for hijabies and want to "date" them because they look innocent, obedient, conservative and good looking, even consider going in other countries to find some ?

You want to date/fuck/love/live with hijabies ? Let me give you the best way:

Go to Morroco or Tunisia
Find some bitch who want to "marry only for paper"
Bring her back in your country
Confiscate her paper
Fuck her senseless as much as you want (she has no right to say "no" to you), if you want you can marry more than one and she won't have shit to say...

But let me say that if you take this road a not-so-bright future might show up before you even pull your dick out of her.

Pretty sure you can find some next to you:

[Image: 601081_502442126486274_1228333692_n.jpg]

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - pargan - 05-17-2018

I'm also wondering how montreal is for arab girls if anyone has any data on that. Also paris.

Best countries for dating Arab muslim girls? - AceP - 05-17-2018

Quote: (09-15-2016 02:20 PM)Stuntman Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2016 01:53 PM)NewMeta Wrote:  

4) Paris, France

sad but true

I am curious why you put both France and Montreal in. Does french speaking places tend to attract Arabs? [Image: idea.gif] lol