Roosh V Forum
Question About Los Angeles - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Question About Los Angeles (/thread-58111.html)

Question About Los Angeles - StackGsMan - 09-08-2016

Hi everyone,

I am a long time reader of the forum and Roosh's writings, and I would say I am more than a beginner in terms of game but maybe not intermediate. My notch count is 8 and I am in my late 20's, but that is mainly because I wasn't approaching for years at a time for various reasons.

I just moved to LA and I have already read just about everything on this site in terms of data sheets on where to go. I've also gone out a few times since moving here. Can anyone give me current information on where to go out if my goal is to go out at least 3x a week and to get at least 1 lay per month during this year?

I've been to a couple of spots downtown and in the Venice/Santa Monica area, but I wasn't too impressed with the quantity. I haven't tried Hollywood yet, but I'm guessing that's the way to go for ONS?

Thanks!

Question About Los Angeles - Mushroom - 09-08-2016

I lived in Santa Monica for almost 10 years, and had a lot of success with daygame at the Third St Promenade. Also beach game is easy mode if you're really fit and tan. I've never been into going clubbing, I know it could get me more notch counts, I just don't care, it's not my thing, I don't enjoy it.

West Hollywood has the reputation (and rightfully so) of being a gay city, but I had a lot of success picking up women from the music venues on Sunset like The Roxy, Whisky A Go Go, Viper Room, etc.

Question About Los Angeles - StackGsMan - 09-08-2016

Thanks for the info. I am actually looking for the best way to get my notch count as high as possible while here in LA, so I think clubbing is the way for me. Day game has served me well in the past, but it is a lot of investment relative to the payoff.

So I guess Hollywood is the spot based on my goals?

Question About Los Angeles - This Is Trouble - 09-09-2016

Quote: (09-08-2016 06:10 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

Thanks for the info. I am actually looking for the best way to get my notch count as high as possible while here in LA, so I think clubbing is the way for me. Day game has served me well in the past, but it is a lot of investment relative to the payoff.

So I guess Hollywood is the spot based on my goals?

Yes, and I hope you have the budget.

Question About Los Angeles - DVY - 09-09-2016

Hollywood isn't actually that expensive w/a little know-how.
-Restaurants comp drinks, charge full price for food. Grease $20-30.
- Clubs cover= $20-50.
- Drinks minimal @ club
- Uber to avoid valet fees/DUI.

Maybe 100-150/night max all-in

Question About Los Angeles - StackGsMan - 09-09-2016

Quote: (09-09-2016 02:45 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Hollywood isn't actually that expensive w/a little know-how.
-Restaurants comp drinks, charge full price for food. Grease $20-30.
- Clubs cover= $20-50.
- Drinks minimal @ club
- Uber to avoid valet fees/DUI.

Maybe 100-150/night max all-in

Would you mind sharing which clubs you think are best? I don't think I want to go to or can even afford to get in at the top spots, but I am pretty open to any club where I can approach up to 10 different sets within a few hours. I also don't mind any race as I am attracted to every race.

I also won't be drinking, so the goal is to just pay for parking and cover. If I can do all that under $40 a night then I can budget my way to going out 4 nights a week.

I plan to go out Thursday-Sunday nights, so can you guys give me general suggestions about Hollywood spots to hit or it'd be even better if you can give me a breakdown by night.

This might be asking a lot, but thank you to all that have viewed and responded. My goal is to have at least 12 new lays by next September by going out 4 nights a week. Modest for some, difficult for others. Thanks!

Question About Los Angeles - DVY - 11-19-2016

Monday- Argyle
Weds- Warwick/Nightingale/Delilah
Thursday- 1oak
Friday/Saturday- Warwick/1oak/Roosevelt/Argyle

If you are a nobody and look like a nobody in this town, good luck. It took me about a year of solid going out and spending $ before I didn't have to spend $