Roosh V Forum
Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar (/thread-57965.html)

Pages: 1 2

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - heman29 - 08-31-2016

I've been seing this 21 years old girl for 2 months, we fvck a lot, and she is willing to do anything I want. She's the sluttiest girl I've met, so I dont want anything serious with her.

The thing is that we went to this pub in which they have tons of different shots. We were there and we saw a guy having this "special" shot, in which the bartender got a huge plastic dildo filled with liquor and then made him deep swallow it MANY TIMES until he barely could breath, and then he sprayed whipped cream on his face.

I found it a bit gross, but then this girl goes and says that she really liked it and that she would like to have it too when we come back some other day.

You know, it is not appealling to me to see my fvck buddie swallowing a plastic dic-k and then get sprayed with whipped cream as if it was cvm IN A BAR, and I dont think why she thinks is a good idea to do that, besides a SH-IT TEST.
That night I just said sure, but now that I think about it I dont like the idea and I find it very disrespectful.

Today we were talking about sex, and she reminded me that she would like to have that shot. So I was thinking about what to tell to her the next time we go to that bar, soI have these options:

a) OK, but you're not gonna kiss me ever again after you svck that.
b) Why do you think I'd like to see you doing... that, exactly? Would you like to see me me pour whiskey on the waitress boobs and then lick it?
c) No way honey, do you really think I'd like to see you suck a plastic coc-k in a bar?
I'll give you a better shot with my own c-ock at my place.

Opinions?

P.S.
Just letting her do that in front of me is not an option. This is a damn sh-it test.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - TooFineAPoint - 08-31-2016

Young girls live in the moment and let whims overtake them.

Over time you will notice that she does less than 2% of what she says she would like to do, so don't sweat it until it actually happens.

If it is a shit test, the test is how you are reacting to her proposing the idea, not her actually doing it.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Valentine - 08-31-2016

It's exhibitionist-lite fantasy. She's gonna get all horny afterwards and be happy to suck your dick in public somewhere afterwards. This is no shit test, she's just a horny slut. Relax and enjoy it, you know what she is.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Leonard D Neubache - 08-31-2016

Whether it's specifically a shit test or not is beside the point.

You don't want it to happen. You're the man. She's your bitch. You don't need to rehearse lectures that will sound hollow and weak when you deliver them.

She brings it up. You say "no", firmly, like you're talking to a child or a dog. She says "why?" Put your hands on her. Rear of shoulder verging on a neck grab. Medium pressure. Pull her in. Make eye contact or alternately twist her neck to be bared against your mouth. You say, "because I said so."

I advocate this tack and use the word "bitch" because you've indicated she's more or less exactly that, your submissive fuck toy. She will likely enjoy your demonstration of ownership far more than gulping down a plastic dick.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - UlteriorMotive - 08-31-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 07:36 AM)heman29 Wrote:  

The thing is that we went to this pub in which they have tons of different shots. We were there and we saw a guy having this "special" shot, in which the bartender got a huge plastic dildo filled with liquor and then made him deep swallow it MANY TIMES until he barely could breath, and then he sprayed whipped cream on his face.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You know, it is not appealling to me to see my fvck buddie swallowing a plastic dic-k and then get sprayed with whipped cream as if it was cvm IN A BAR, and I dont think why she thinks is a good idea to do that, besides a SH-IT TEST.

Not a shit-test, it is a slut acting like a slut. The problem lies in that you are forcing your opinion of what you will allow on the wrong person.

If it was LTR material (needless to say she would not be after that) you would have grounds to be disappointed.

Do not start telling her what you will not put up with as you will kill the attraction.

If this puts you off her, drop her. but you are getting everything sexually most men need so I would not nuke the situation.

A firm NO will do if she asks you to get deep throated at the bar.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - WestIndianArchie - 08-31-2016

She's not consciously testing you. But it is a test.

She's young and has no filter.

How do you modify her behavior without coming off like a square?

WIA

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - General Stalin - 08-31-2016

She's the sluttiest girl I've met, so I dont want anything serious with her.

<snip>

So what's the matter? You don't want to see the sluttiest girl you've ever met who you don't want anything serious with to do slutty things? I'm confused.

What is your motive for modifying her behavior if you only care about banging her and nothing more?

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - subterfuge - 08-31-2016

where did yuo meet her?

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Rudeman - 08-31-2016

You've already pegged her as a slut. Is she hooking up with other guys? Do you care? What's the downside of her doing this shot? Are you afraid of what other people may think of her? Are you trying to make her less slutty?

The way I work it with girls like this, is I encourage the slutty behavior. But I tell them they are MY slut. I make them feel comfortable and not judged for being naughty with me and I push them to test their boundaries.

If I were in that situation, I would get her talking about taking that shot. It obviously turns her on. Just her thinking about it and getting turned on and getting horny and then me banging her may be enough to satisfy her desire for taking the shot.

Even if it wasn't I would figure out how to play taking the shot to my advantage. Like get her thinking about how horny it will make her and then going out and doing something naughty with her that I wanted - sex in public - pulling a girl for a threesome.

Sluts are going to slut, so just figure out how to make them slut to your pleasure.

Slut shaming a slut you are hooking up with won't work. She'll just have a negative view of having sex with you. And sluts can easily find a new guy to bang that won't care - and they can do it an in hour or less.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Rhyme or Reason - 08-31-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 09:24 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

She's not consciously testing you. But it is a test.

She's young and has no filter.

How do you modify her behavior without coming off like a square?

WIA

And there's the million dollar question! The answer, of course, is you don't. I think the OP is being less than honest with himself here if he simultaneously acknowledges her as being a ho, yet still seeks to modify her behavior to conform to his template of a "non ho". It's nascent oneitis.

That's the disconnect.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - General Stalin - 08-31-2016

She won him over with the pussy power. He knows she's a total hoe but because dat pussy so good he doesn't want to acknowledge and treat her accordingly.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - scouse - 08-31-2016

If she wants to deep throat something and then have cream sprayed all over her face, is that not something you could oblige in the bedroom!?

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Sam Malone - 08-31-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 01:53 PM)scouse Wrote:  

If she wants to deep throat something and then have cream sprayed all over her face, is that not something you could oblige in the bedroom!?

[Image: agree.gif]

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Chowder Head - 08-31-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 08:26 AM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Greatest GIF ever! This really made me laugh.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Roardog - 08-31-2016

Even though by his admission she is a massive slut I can understand why he doesn't want her deepthroating a plastic cock and having cream sprayed over her face in front of him. It's not so much to do with him as it is her doing it in front of people who can tell she is associated with him. He likes the bedroom side of her being a slut, he just doesn't want everyone else in that bar to know she is and have them "judge" him for being with a slut. Particularly if they are out with friends.

But unfortunately it is very tough to have it both ways, a slut in the bedroom and a lady in public.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 08-31-2016

scouse has the correct answer here. She wants to be deep throated and have cream sprayed all over her face. This is what she was trying to communicate. You might as well oblige her. She was shit testing you, but sometimes the answer to a shit test is a hard mouth fuck.

At some point, you'll have to dump her. Just realize there are other sluts out there. I'd stay you should start moving working on these other sluts now, so when you drop this current slut, she's just one of many.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - heman29 - 09-01-2016

See this, the fact that we go on 'dates' doesnt change the way I think about her.
She has major red flags (besides being a slvt) so I dont want to have anything serious with her. I've done this same thing with other girls, so when they want something more serious, we turn to just friends (but they always want to keep having sex after their mood comes back to normal lol).

I dont want her to do that IN FRONT OF ME IN A BAR because it embarrases me.
If she did it when out with her girl friends and then one day told me about it I wouldn't mind. That's the difference.
She's super slvtty, but the rest of the people there do not need to know it. She doesnt have to proclaim she's a super slvt in public when she's with me. And I dont want the bartender to put a dildo in her mouth, the same mouth I kiss. Besides, I am not kissing her after she svcks that.

We have wild sex, she svcks and swallows my cvm, we have sex in public, etc etc, besides, she cooked me a dessert, and got us a spa for next weekend just because. So she treats me nice too.
So she probably would like to have something long term with me, but she cannot help it so she acts like a super slvt, and she's very honest about it. Maybe because she's just 21?
For example, some days ago I talked to her about a girl I know that refuse to do a bukkake for 5000$ with 20 guys, and SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE COULD PROBABLY DO IT IF IT WAS JUST FOUR GUYS. lmao...

Anyway, as I said, it would be too disrespectful to that when she's out with me.
Just imagine that at some point she started to flirt with the bartender, should I be ok with it just because we're fwb? of course not. Or that some ex fwb of hers saw her and grabbed her butt and she would not mind it IN FRONT OF ME. Should I be ok with it just because we're fwb? of course not.That would be too disrespectful and a huge sh-it test. So the same applies for that gross shot.
Even if you're dealing with slvts you have to stay your ground and have some basic rules.

I will just tell her that I dont want her to take that shot. If she insists or asks why, I will tell her that she's not kissing me after she svcks that, and that I will give her a better shot later on. That's it.

It doesnt matter if I just want her for sex and some fun too, disrespectful behaviour is not acceptable.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - ivansirko - 09-01-2016

OP,

so you are upset she is a slut? Sluts will Slut. She isnt LTR material.

If you continue getting upset find a "non-slut" instead.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Comte De St. Germain - 09-01-2016

Tell her straight up.

"If you want to deep throat a dildo with your girls feel free, but don't you dare embarrass me."

If she insists walk out.

Or alternatively offer to do it with your dick in the bedroom.

And yeah she wants to deep throat your cock and have you cum on her face. That's the message from her end.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - megawtman - 09-01-2016

I already told you that the amount of references to this girl you make your threads is indicative of you developing attachment to her. Hell, you even ask this in another site, you are really, REALLY, invested in this relationship.
My advice is the same. Time to relax and contemplate, get a couple of new girls os your sexual needs are not dependent on this particular woman.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - jamaicabound - 09-01-2016

I think your overthinking this. While I get the need to tamper down on something you find disrespectful to you in a public setting, this is just fun. Now if the bartender like hung the dildo through his pants and it was like she was performing the act on him its a bit more iffy but if they just put the shot in a plastic dildo and thats it I dont see any big deal at all.

Some bar we used to go to had sperm shaped glasses and served some shot, when we'd go out with groups people would do them for fun i see no harm.

I'm all for game and frame and everything but dont get so hungup on things you can't enjoy yourself and have fun. What fun is it going out if your on guard the whole time.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Rhyme or Reason - 09-01-2016

This is why you don't take sluts on dates. This is why you don't hold hands with sluts. This is why you go for zero date bangs.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - General Stalin - 09-01-2016

^ I also 2nd this. If she is a shabby graceless female then I would not take out with me. She's a house-call-only.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - kaotic - 09-01-2016

This bares repeating a 3rd time

You don't take bitches out in public you have no intention of dating.

You don't take bitches out that are fuck buddies, they stay in the bedroom

You don't invite bitches to things with your friends.

Sure you can chill with them, grab a drink at a bar, that's like max first few times. Then it's straight over from there on out.

Girl wants to have a shot from a dildo in front of me at a bar - Dr. Howard - 09-01-2016

Quote: (09-01-2016 11:53 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

This bares repeating a 3rd time

You don't take bitches out in public you have no intention of dating.

You don't take bitches out that are fuck buddies, they stay in the bedroom

You don't invite bitches to things with your friends.

Sure you can chill with them, grab a drink at a bar, that's like max first few times. Then it's straight over from there on out.

Agreed. As harsh as it sounds, don't do anything with a fuck buddy that you wouldn't do with a prostitute. Well except maybe kiss them on the mouth.