Roosh V Forum
Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla (/thread-57830.html)

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Cattle Rustler - 08-23-2016

Well folks, it seems someone took the Gorilla Mindset to heart, literally. It's quite amazing that this did not happen in Florida, I guess Pinellas County is off the hook for this one.

http://nbc4i.com/2016/08/23/police-ohio-...opriately/

Quote:Quote:

Officers were called to the scene on reports of two white males who were running around the lot and taking off their clothes.

Timothy Cook, 32, of Leavittsburg entered the nearby License Bureau, waved his arms around, exited the business and began masturbating on the sidewalk, according to the police report. The License Bureau then locked its doors due to safety concerns.

By the time officers arrived, they said they found Cook sweating profusely in the parking lot, acting like a “gorilla” by squatting on all fours, punching the blacktop, jumping up and down, screaming non-coherently and growling.

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - DJ-Matt - 08-23-2016

His jail nickname will be Harambe

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Last Parade - 08-23-2016

"Dicks out for Harambe" taken to its literal conclusion...

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - SamuelBRoberts - 08-24-2016

I was sure I'd be the first to make a dick's out for harambe joke...

NOPE.

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Snowplow - 08-24-2016

NSFW

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - kaotic - 08-24-2016

DOFH forever !

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Handsome Creepy Eel - 08-24-2016

That's not what Gorilla Mindset is all about!

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Private Man - 08-24-2016

Why is it always Florida?!

I'm increasingly embarrassed to be living in the Sunshine State.

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - DamienCasanova - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 02:23 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

[Image: lee-corso-meme.jpg?w=300]

It was Ohio this time!

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Private Man - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 02:28 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

It was Ohio this time!

Well, shit... and here I was jumping to (perfectly natural) conclusions.

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - zigZag - 08-24-2016

I'll never be embarrassed to live here. Its AWESOME!

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - kaotic - 08-24-2016

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - ivansirko - 08-24-2016

[Image: 2retkls.gif]

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - The Man w/ the Golden Gun - 08-24-2016

Waiting for Cernovich to notice this like
[Image: Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif]

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Cattle Rustler - 08-24-2016

That dicks out for Harambe video....what in the hell did I just watch?

Haha, it was hilarious.

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Kaii - 08-25-2016

Haha. I do love living in Florida, but you're right, people are a bit crazy here. It may just be all the sunshine! [Image: banana.gif]

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - Excelsior - 08-25-2016

Harambe didn't die for this.

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - CynicalContrarian - 08-25-2016

Too soon?

Police Arrest Man They Say Was Masturbating on Sidewalk While Acting Like a Gorilla - King of Monkeys - 08-25-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 10:43 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

That's not what Gorilla Mindset is all about!

He added too much bananas to his juicing.