Roosh V Forum
When will youth ever learn? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: When will youth ever learn? (/thread-57220.html)

Pages: 1 2

When will youth ever learn? - Charles Martel - 07-24-2016

Forgive me, if this is more rhetorical rant than helpful, but, ultimately, this is an extremely critical question.

Tonight, a young friend of mine came to me for advice. I say friend casually in this instance, as I don't know him really that well. In total, about a year. I came to know him when he applied for a job and he worked for me for some months, before quitting. Since then, he has been a frequent customer at my brew-pub.

In order to spare you all the gory details- The high points-

He is in a serious(!) relationship with a much older woman. She is 45, he is 25.

Today, before work (he is a chef), she said she was going to the gym. I interrupted him at this point to clarify that he meant a gym-gym...you know, where people exercise...he confirmed, yes, that kind of gym. This is Saturday night, so at this point, I already know where this story is headed...

Sure enough, he gets done at work and stops off at the local bar...yep...of course, she is there. At a table with her daughter and about a dozen guys.

She disrespects the hell out of him, barely acknowledging his presence, much less their relationship. Sad.

So, since he came to me for advice, I lay down some serious redpill-

AWALT, maintain your frame, Donald Trump, personal anecdotes...the works really...maybe too much.

His beta mindset was nauseating. Constantly making excuses for her...Her ex was abusive, her dad was abusive...blah, blah, blah. I called him out every single time and told him bluntly that I have a zero tolerance policy for the excuses of dumb broads...they all have a sob story and as a consequence, I believe exactly none of it anymore.

He accepted all this and thanked me for my advice. I want to believe that he came to me, because he knew that out of all the people he knew, I alone would shoot straight with him. I thought (probably vainly) that I had made an impression.

He left and a couple hours later, I closed up the pub and headed home. It is only four blocks away, so I often walk.

I make it a block, when he comes running up beside me. Fuck.

So, of course, he had gone back to that other bar, she was still there and the disrespect was even worse this time.

He was headed to her house to "talk" with her. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck.

I told him not to do it. Be calm, chase some other pussy starting right now and tomorrow, maintain that frame we talked about. Naturally, he wasn't having it and just had to talk to her tonight and tell her how he felt.

*most massive facepalm in history*

I flat told him that jail was a serious possibility if he continued on his present course. No impact.

I shook his hand and wished him luck. I also shook my head all the way home.

For the record and no homo, this guy has no business chasing dried up old hags. He is tall and good looking. Hard working and smart...at least outside the realm of vagina. He should be tapping 18 year old 8s on the regular.

I am 45 years old. In my way, sometimes subtle, sometimes bluntly, I try to instill redpill truths to the younger guys that I know...which is quite a few.

For my fellow older guys...what have you done to get through to the younger generation? What worked, what didn't?

For the younger guys...what got through to you?

When will youth ever learn? - tomzestatlu - 07-24-2016

I am young and try to change myself, but it cannot be done from day to day. And what´s most important, person cannot be changed on the basis of someones advice. I think everybody must go through shit and experiences in order to change himself. He must find the truth himself and good advices are only aid to direct him right way.
Anyway, not everybody is enough lucky to be able to do this.

When will youth ever learn? - Ezio31 - 07-24-2016

I know what you feel bro. A buddy of mine who I was inducting into the red pill, threw away everything for a horribly crazy cunt. We're currently taking bets on how quickly she will haul his ass on a fake rape charge XD

When will youth ever learn? - Dantes - 07-24-2016

Giving back to the younger generation only works if they are open to it and genuinely want to learn. As a young man, I learned a lot from my older relatives in matters of business, women, politics and life in general. I listened and asked questions. My desire in learning from wiser, more experienced men was sincere. Not all youth will have this approach. Everyone has a different path in life. Giving back to those who are eager to learn is one of the most gratifying experiences men can have.

When will youth ever learn? - SpiderKing - 07-24-2016

He has to hit rock bottom first.

When will youth ever learn? - theoogabear - 07-24-2016

Quote: (07-24-2016 08:39 AM)1026 Wrote:  

He has to hit rock bottom first.

This happened to me when I was 18. I'm 23 now. You just realize that excuses don't cut it. Human nature doesn't live up to your ideal. Love isn't exactly the way it's presented.

No one can force you into this, you have to already be opened to the idea of it or have some awareness of it. If I hit rock bottom and I wasn't already surfing red pill/neo-masculine sites for shits and giggles, I honestly have no fucking idea what the hell I'd be like now.

But I already knew about it and thought it was just funny until one day it all clicked and made sense.

Hopefully the truths that are going over his head will click someday. I wouldn't stop giving him advice. Maybe when he gets dumped he'll start taking what you say seriously.

When will youth ever learn? - Charles Martel - 07-24-2016

Quote: (07-24-2016 06:52 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Giving back to the younger generation only works if they are open to it and genuinely want to learn. As a young man, I learned a lot from my older relatives in matters of business, women, politics and life in general. I listened and asked questions. My desire in learning from wiser, more experienced men was sincere. Not all youth will have this approach. Everyone has a different path in life. Giving back to those who are eager to learn is one of the most gratifying experiences men can have.

I also had that benefit, growing up...though I didn't always listen. Quite a few lessons, I had to learn for myself. Whenever a situation blew up in my face, I would think, "Yep, Dad tried to tell me"

I suppose...and hope, that might be the way this guy learns, as well as some other young guys who have asked me for advice. I am flattered that they ask, but wish I would see more action on that advice.

When will youth ever learn? - Off The Reservation - 07-24-2016

I knew a guy exactly like when he was 24. He was extremely smart and had finished his Philosophy BS but was lost in the professional world, unemployed for a year. I ignored the red flags of him telling me he could only be reached at his moms landline # and the cluelessness he exhibited despite his iq, and told him I would create a job and hire him, and to show up at particular time and place to start and discuss the details. He showed up 1. an hour late 2. wearing a wife beater 3. in the first minute telling me how he had to make $40,000. 4 that he had to leave by 3pm to go grocery shopping with his girlfriend who was at the time 49 and a school teacher (and wanted him to become a public school teacher as well.)

In less than 5 minutes I told him that he was "fired" and could go home. He asked why, and I told him 1,2,3,4 and explained very briefly, you are late, we cannot go see a client with you dressed like that (i didn't know we would see a client or i would have...), i was going to teach you a skill with value where you could make 40k or more but in time and now you have no skill worth 40k to me, etc.

I ran into him a couple months after that. He still had no job and started telling me how he and his girlfriend were looking at invitro and wanted an asian baby (neither were asian). I lost the desire to be nice and let him have a piece of my uninvited opinion. I told him succinctly, you are an idiot, you have no control over your life, you are totally controlled by this mommy figure girlfriend, there is no need to complicate your life by twisting the world over to get an asian egg for this old woman, that you should think about living your life by your own mind and if you want an asian baby get a asian girl in her 20s. I told him I have dated women in their 40s but I am in my 40s, so at least i have that sorry excuse but he has none. I said good luck and walked away.

The story has a good ending. A year and a half later he is married to a 20s Ukrainian girl. Not sure what the kid will look like maybe his new wife didn't need a designer baby project to distract him and keep him running in circles to avoid seeing the truth.

When will youth ever learn? - griffinmill - 07-24-2016

Quote:Quote:

Her ex was abusive, her dad was abusive...blah, blah, blah. I called him out every single time and told him bluntly that I have a zero tolerance policy for the excuses of dumb broads...they all have a sob story and as a consequence, I believe exactly none of it anymore.

Slightly OT: I too hear all of these sob stories. Every women I meet has these stories. I believe none of them either. They're either heavily dramatized or presenting only one side of the story (ie: hers).

As for all of these supposedly abusive men who are kicking the ever loving shit out of these chicks whenever they so much as breathe the wrong way. Well, as Judge Judy says: "You picked him!"

When will youth ever learn? - Sombro - 07-24-2016

Giving someone advice and them returning to bitch about not taking your advice is not just a blue pill move -- it's a chick move on their part.

[Image: 55640615.jpg]

When will youth ever learn? - DonnyGately - 07-24-2016

The one constant in all your failed relationships is you.

When will youth ever learn? - TheSergeant - 07-24-2016

For some of us...including yours truly...age, experience, and regrets are the only thing that will pound truth into our thick skulls.

When will youth ever learn? - OGNorCal707 - 07-24-2016

School of hard knocks, that's the way most of us have to learn, tough lessons, like sticking your hand on the burner when you're a kid, get burned enough times and you'll learn to stop playing with fire.

The problem is that many young men, myself included are so blind to the nature of women, not to say that women are all inherently evil, but for whatever reason be it the social narrative they are programed with by mainstream society, but a lot of guys are just naive.

This naivety leads a guy to be way more trusting of women, thinking they are delicate flowers, putting them on the pedestal, etc., meanwhile women that can recognize this from a guy will have free reign for manipulation, which most attractive ones are experts in.

In the case of this particular guy, it could just be a case of one-itis, maybe he had a serious lack of experience with women and for whatever reason is operating under some kind of false mental paradigm that he NEEDs this woman, when in fact he doesn't and could do much better. It's a strange mindfuck to think that you need a woman or that she is the best you can do, therefore you should put up with her shit and stick it out.

Also I think our society and culture places a lot of value on "working it out" and that as a couple you should just work things out for the sake of the relationship. I just saw this with my friend's brother whose wife said she wanted to "take a break" and "have her space", but insisted that she didn't want a divorce and that she wouldn't see other men. Well as it turns out she started fucking a younger dude and totally lied about it to my friend's brother, the brother found out and was livid, but still wants to maintain the marriage, go to a counselor, and try to "make it work". Granted they have two young kids together which makes things tricky, but sometimes lying, manipulation, and infidelity are not worth trying to save a dying or fucked up relationship.

When will youth ever learn? - Stroked351w - 07-24-2016

I didn't really think about it until a good friend of mine stumbled across this forum by accident and shared it with me. The more I read here the more past relationships and experiences started to seem. . . well. . . beta, I'm very thankful for that, granted I've become a bit cynical. . .

When will youth ever learn? - parttimrgamer - 07-25-2016

How could they learn? I grew up with everybody around me being bluepill (father, other relatives, friends, etc).

I only found out about this community from a chick ironically! Which I guess that shouldn't be very surprising since who else besides women and red pill dudes know best about the sexual economics right?

Anyway I decided to dig deeper out of my frustration with women, and it's been the most valuable thing I've ever stumbled upon since I first saw sliced bread.

Ever since i've promised to myself I'd spread the word and try to open the eyes of my best friends. There cannot be any more young men suffering and/or spending resources on worthless women. Imagine what we could have achieved if that never happened!

When will youth ever learn? - FireStarter - 07-26-2016

Quote: (07-24-2016 04:12 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

The one constant in all your failed relationships is you.

The other constant in my failed relationships has been that they were all with women...

As others have said in this thread, you can't help someone who doesn't want your help.
You can point to where they need to look, but opening their eyes is on them.

When will youth ever learn? - Kid Twist - 07-26-2016

About 5 years ago I remember a girl telling me (she was from a traditional family and culture) that increasingly all the women are going for the top 20% or less of men (red pill stuff) ... and she was one of these EE career girls or engineers, because she moved to America.

I tried to give her a break because we had a lot in common, but she said something to me on a first date about my profession and status that suggested that she would be envious of other girls chasing (it was like she wasn't good enough)

I always wondered, was that BS or do some girls that perceive they are lower value actively NOT try to get some guys that they think are higher?

When will youth ever learn? - Robert Plant - 07-26-2016

The fact that in America so many young 20 something guys are in long term relationships with 40 something women is odd to say the least.

When will youth ever learn? - Kid Twist - 07-26-2016

^ stats on this?

Thats sad, but also economic bs ... how can this last

When will youth ever learn? - Robert Plant - 07-27-2016

Kid Twist...

I'm not sure what you mean by economics bs? Please explain. Not trying to argue, I'm just curious.

Personally I think older women in LTRs with much younger guys its the result of the betazaition of men in N America and the very odd penchant for N American women to act like and imitate men. I personally have no problem with Feminism that actually pushes for men and women to be treated equally by the law. I think this is a logical conclusion to what the American founding fathers created in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution. Unfortunately, modern feminists in N America seem to want to dominate men and take on masculine roles. Even worse they are pushing more and more anti male laws. We've possibly already reached the point where men are treated as "less equal" by the law. Also disturbing, is that your average American guy is enabling this to happen with his behavior. I really hope that someday enough guys wake up and start treating women as equals instead of putting them on a pedestal and worshiping them. Guys in the U.S. should also simply stop getting married. Guys have little to benefit from it and everything to loose.

When will youth ever learn? - Phoenix - 07-27-2016

Quote: (07-26-2016 04:44 PM)Robert Plant Wrote:  

The fact that in America so many young 20 something guys are in long term relationships with 40 something women is odd to say the least.

Who do you think disproportionately gets the H1B visas, and makes the illegal border crossings, men or women?

That 'odd' thing is a deliberate act of sadistic aggression by the current ruling class against the men of their countries, and may they one day get theirs.

When will youth ever learn? - Comte De St. Germain - 07-27-2016

As a young guy what worked for me was the amount of venom that naturally women had. All women had. My mother, a sweet person, good mother, etc. etc., has bouts of moodiness and bitchiness out of nowhere. Women doing sadistic shit to men for kicks. Seeing great men, wise men, and strong men torn apart by a relationship with a girl that was toxic to them.

The inherent double standard in the West doesn't help either.

That's how you hit that truth.

The harder part after that is realizing the good in women.

You have to expose the kid to the worst in women if you really want to do this, but it'll be your responsibility after show him that they aren't Satan incarnate. They are what they are. The rabbit hole is a pretty long one.

I would also add that most men won't ever see the inherent truths that people like us offer. 90% of men are lost causes even if they agree with some of what we say.

Also all of what Dantes wrote above:

Quote: (07-24-2016 06:52 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

When will youth ever learn? - Stirfry - 07-27-2016

Quote: (07-24-2016 04:03 AM)Charles Martel Wrote:  

Constantly making excuses for her...Her ex was abusive, her dad was abusive...blah, blah, blah. I called him out every single time and told him bluntly that I have a zero tolerance policy for the excuses of dumb broads...they all have a sob story and as a consequence, I believe exactly none of it anymore.

I have a slightly different take on this. The "I had an abusive dad and absentee mom boo hoo hoo woe is me" routine is what she unleashes whenever she needs an excuse for her bad behavior, and he has bought into it. We talk about women having no sense of responsibility on this forum a lot, and I think this is one way they do that (we also discuss how the real problem is white knights who eat this stuff up, which allows this process to continue).

I had a relationship with a woman that was wonderful, but little did I know that she really wanted some other guy and was happy to fuck around with me for a while until he came back into the picture. That in and of itself isn't so bad, but she told me that she loved me, wanted to be with me forver, etc., until he made a reappearence and then she couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Her excuse? "Look, you don't even know I had such an awful childhood, when I was a kid my mom ran off with so-and-so, and my sisters and I had to raise ourselves blah blah.." In other words, she couldn't help it. Her childhood sob story might even be true but she was using it as a "get-out-of-jail-free" card for her abhorrent behavior. I'm sorry but this is not an excuse. My shitty childhood cannot be used as an excuse for fucking over other people, so why should hers?

She knew she was being a terrible, manipulative person, and went right for the childhood sob story to justify her actions. Like this guy on your example, I bought it at first, but thanks to you guys I see it for what it is.

When will youth ever learn? - BlackFriar - 07-27-2016

Use them for what they are worthy of: a place to bury your meat stick.

If one comes along that is different than the rest, proceed with burying your meat stick. And treat her no different than the rest.

When will youth ever learn? - Kid Twist - 07-27-2016

How about this one, man it was painful to come across even my generation (older than 30, less than 40) not "getting" it but partly locked in:

I tried to explain to two close college friends at a wedding that if women had not been opened up to all these so-called possibilities (work, career, do it all, etc.) than their lives would be so much better (they were complaining about how much of a pain in the ass it was to raise kids esp. age 1-3, I told them just let your wife do it tongue in cheek to rile them up). I said, "That's what the real baller men from the 1950s and 60s did."

The consensus statement was unfathomable (and these are fairly intelligent guys). Not only did they not understand my examples (I tried to tell them 3 times!) about the too-much-female choice and its negative effects on families, careers, and men, they basically said in response,

"It was those 50s guys that ruined it for us!"

Talk about getting it backwards ... OMG