Roosh V Forum
Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions (/thread-5700.html)

Pages: 1 2

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Pledge - 07-29-2011

Hi everyone. I just registered but have read so much of this site previously. I am currently planning a vacation to South America (Peru, specifically) in October and have a few questions.

Some quick background on me. I’m 25 years old. I was married from 19 until just a couple months ago, so I have a terrible shortage of game. I’m a pretty social guy and I can chat people up, but as far as actually playing the game and closing, I’m all new to that. That’s why I have picked Peru. I’m 6’2”, white, blonde hair, and pretty attractive. I also dress stylishly. From the datasheets I’ve read, I should have no problem in Peru. I need a soft start with a lot of gimme’s.

I work internationally (to be more specific, I’m a contractor in Iraq) with a month off (anywhere in the world) every 3 months. Since I believe in treating myself, I’ve been looking at penthouse places in Lima. I know villas are an option too, I just haven’t done any research. I intend to spend 3k-4k for the month on my housing.

Here’s where my questions come in. So many of the guides on here, to South America in general, focus on budgeted living. I am very fortunate not to have that. I mean, I suppose I do have something of a budget, but I’d set it somewhere around 10k per month. What I don’t know is how to capitalize on this in order to sleep with the greatest quantity of the most attractive Peruvian girls. My ultimate goal would be to have a few girls I could sleep with regularly and travel around the country with, sightseeing and doing touristy shit, and then to still be able to pick up random girls out in town. I know, a lofty goal.

So therein lies my question: how do I best capitalize on my expanded budget? How do I best take advantage of having a really nice place (whether it be a penthouse or villa)? How do I not fuck this up, guys?

I know this is going to seem like a really stupid question to many of you. I know how to throw money around and get attention. What I'm asking for (and what I don't know) is how to use it to maximum effect (especially in South America, where I suspect the I HAVE MONEY!!! game is very differently viewed than within the US), and I admit full well I am a novice at this. Any advice is very welcome.

(Edit: I'll be working on my Spanish for the next 3 months prior to my departure. A lot of the guards here are Peruvian, so I have the benefit of conversing with Peruvians.)

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Chemical O - 07-29-2011

Your are a good looking 6'2 tall, blonde guy in Peru...You'll do fine...just practice the Spanish as much as you can.
Always shell out a little extra for the nice pad in a good part of town...There's nothing like having a girls awed look when you bring her back to a nice crib. I've had that in Ecuador and Colombia. Jeez 10k a month, you'll be living like a king.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - K-man - 07-29-2011

Quote: (07-29-2011 06:09 AM)Chemical O Wrote:  

Jeez 10k a month, you'll be living like a king.

Well, that's why the federal budget is in the red, and the Iraq war tab has passed $1 trillion.
I'm not judging - I know - if you can't beat'em, join'em. Smoke some arab ass for $10k/mo. paid by the taxpayer so the oil companies can make billions.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Dash Global - 07-29-2011

Dude, fuck worrying about the ur budget bc you dont have one! The sky is the limit on 10K in Peru.

Focus all your spare time to learning the spanish language!

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Vicious - 07-29-2011

Quote: (07-29-2011 12:16 AM)Pledge Wrote:  

So therein lies my question: how do I best capitalize on my expanded budget? How do I best take advantage of having a really nice place (whether it be a penthouse or villa)? How do I not fuck this up, guys?

As mentioned #1 is learning Spanish.

In order to capitalize on your king size budget your entire presence must project style, class and no-limits. This you can begin getting into even at home by picking up a GQ wardrobe including a nice watch. I'm not saying that this is the road to go for everyone but since you obviously have the means for it there's no reason you shouldn't tell your surroundings the second you show up at a place that Sinatra just walked in. This way it is also assumed that you are living in similar abundance. Go out looking like a backpacker and people will assume you're shacked up at a hostel.

When you have a great pad it is also very natural to suggest moving the conversation to your place where you have some Pol Roger on ice.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Aliblahba - 07-29-2011

It never hurts to stop through Kuwait or Dubai to have some custom suits made, expanding on Vicious' advice. The price and quality are well worth it. Reading Bang Columbia might not hurt either. If Peru is too far a flight you might do well in Poland. With a bank roll like that you could be pulling model chicks by default. Maybe.

Quote: (07-29-2011 08:53 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

As mentioned #1 is learning Spanish.

In order to capitalize on your king size budget your entire presence must project style, class and no-limits. This you can begin getting into even at home by picking up a GQ wardrobe including a nice watch. I'm not saying that this is the road to go for everyone but since you obviously have the means for it there's no reason you shouldn't tell your surroundings the second you show up at a place that Sinatra just walked in. This way it is also assumed that you are living in similar abundance. Go out looking like a backpacker and people will assume you're shacked up at a hostel.

When you have a great pad it is also very natural to suggest moving the conversation to your place where you have some Pol Roger on ice.

I'm working on the Spanish thing. I ordered "Instant Immersion Spanish Levels 1, 2 and 3" instead of Rosetta Stone, because the price just didn't seem worth it when I have so many Spanish speakers around me. I also downloaded a couple Macbook Apps so I could start messing around while the software ships. I think 100 days is enough to get pretty far, given that I have ~8 hours a day of free time.

Rather than picking up an actual really nice watch (which makes me a pretty nice target for a mugging, which I also can't wear here in Iraq because everything gets destroyed by dust and shit), I'll probably just pick up a very convincing replica from a vendor here. I do need to update my wardrobe to the newest styles though, good suggestion there. I don't have a good understanding of what the best style for an American in South America is though. I know their style is "huge obnoxious logos across the chest" type shit, which I won't do.

Quote: (07-29-2011 09:06 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

It never hurts to stop through Kuwait or Dubai to have some custom suits made, expanding on Vicious' advice. The price and quality are well worth it. Reading Bang Columbia might not hurt either. If Peru is too far a flight you might do well in Poland. With a bank roll like that you could be pulling model chicks by default. Maybe.

I already dress pretty well, but not suit well (pretty young and it's not a requirement [or even done] in my profession; I have a couple back in the States though). I would say I dress very stylishly by American standards, stopping short of wearing a suit because I find them kind of cumbersome, and in a hot climate, uncomfortable. But, if that is the "I have money and power" style in South America, I'll get a couple suits made. Some of these Iraqi tailors are actually really good, I'll see what they can do. I'll only be in Dubai for about a day, so I don't think picking up a suit there is going to be an option.

Peru's flight's not too bad. I've dealt with traveling back and forth to the Middle East/Europe like a dozen times now, so I'm pretty used to it. I just pill up and sleep for the entire flight. However, Poland or Russia is absolutely next on my list as soon as I get a vacation in a month where it won't be cold as balls. I kind of just assume pickings are more slim when it's awful outside. My next summertime vacation is in July/August 2012, so I think I'll probably just go to the 2012 Olympics. We'll see. I think I may save my Russia/Poland/Eastern Europe vacation for when I'm tired of this Iraq shit (again) and want to find a chick to shack up with for a longer period of time.

Thanks for all the input so far guys, I really appreciate it. As I said, I have 0 developed game as a result of being in a relationship my entire adult life, so I'm going to have to compensate early on.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Riker - 07-29-2011

you are going to be swimming in it!

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - redneckpunk - 07-29-2011

Quote: (07-29-2011 08:34 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2011 06:09 AM)Chemical O Wrote:  

Jeez 10k a month, you'll be living like a king.

Well, that's why the federal budget is in the red, and the Iraq war tab has passed $1 trillion.
I'm not judging - I know - if you can't beat'em, join'em. Smoke some arab ass for $10k/mo. paid by the taxpayer so the oil companies can make billions.

thanks for contributing Keith Olberman

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - el mechanico - 07-29-2011

I think yalls just got Trolled by Dr. Who

Quote: (07-29-2011 07:01 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I think yalls just got Trolled by Dr. Who

Are you referring to me? Because I'm not trolling, I'm sincerely asking for advice. Or I don't get the joke, since I never watched Dr. Who.

I wouldn't worry too much about your threads or fancy watches, Lima thieves are top notch and will rip ur watch right off of your wrist while ur walking around or ur sunglasses off ur face.

You will stand out enough so having fancy stuff might draw attention from thieves, hookers, and skanks that will steal ur shit when u sleep.

My personal opinon would be jeans or slacks and a button down is as fancy as you will need. You will not need game, tall and blond and some spanish and ur sack will be sore most of your trip.

I am getting a little concerned that it's so hard to find pictures of hot Peruvian girls on the internet. It's starting to shake my confidence that Peru is the right choice. I recognize it's likely just because the internet isn't as prevalent there, but I wanted to see if anyone had input on that?

what sites are you using to find pictures? Opinions vary on this forum, I personally think there is good looking tail in Peru. Is it the best in South America...nope. Easiest lays in South America....probably. Can't have it all buddy.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Pledge - 07-30-2011

Quote: (07-29-2011 11:05 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

what sites are you using to find pictures? Opinions vary on this forum, I personally think there is good looking tail in Peru. Is it the best in South America...nope. Easiest lays in South America....probably. Can't have it all buddy.

I was just using Google Image Search, which is obviously not a great source.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Gringo - 07-30-2011

There are plenty of cute and even many 'hot' girls in South America and they are easy. It's a fun place.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Jalouse - 07-30-2011

I'm in Peru right now and no in general girls are not that hot. With your bankroll I would maybe suggest somewhere like Medellin instead. There is no equivalent here, Lima, to La Strada in Medellin where you see a tonne of stunners strutting around.

You could have an amazing Penthouse in lleras post up around la strada three of four times a week, chuck some money around, tip big etc and it should pay off especially if as you say you're tall, good looking and blond. If this isn't working great jump off to some of the more out of the way Colombian spots that have been mentioned here for a week as a fall back.

Quote: (07-30-2011 10:39 AM)Jalouse Wrote:  

I'm in Peru right now and no in general girls are not that hot. With your bankroll I would maybe suggest somewhere like Medellin instead. There is no equivalent here, Lima, to La Strada in Medellin where you see a tonne of stunners strutting around.

You could have an amazing Penthouse in lleras post up around la strada three of four times a week, chuck some money around, tip big etc and it should pay off especially if as you say you're tall, good looking and blond. If this isn't working great jump off to some of the more out of the way Colombian spots that have been mentioned here for a week as a fall back.

I was hesitant to go to Colombia because of all the negative comments concerning Colombiana's unpredictability and flakiness.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Vicious - 07-30-2011

Quote: (07-29-2011 07:29 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

My personal opinon would be jeans or slacks and a button down is as fancy as you will need. You will not need game, tall and blond and some spanish and ur sack will be sore most of your trip.

Pledge wanted to capitalize on bank roll thus the wardrobe et al is the way to go. While I agree that it is not something that is a requirement there's nothing wrong with going this route since he has the budget and will still have said items for any other place in the world.

Pledge, peruvian girls are probably not considered among global bombshells. That however shouldn't be your concern. Coming back from your long dry spell you should just plow through low-hanging fruit and calibrate later.

Quote: (07-30-2011 05:42 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Pledge, peruvian girls are probably not considered among global bombshells. That however shouldn't be your concern. Coming back from your long dry spell you should just plow through low-hanging fruit and calibrate later.

Oh, I did not mean I am concerned about not being able to find 10's. The problem is, I can't even seem to find girls I would consider a 5 or 6. That is my concern. I don't mean to sound altogether picky, and I'm sure it's just a result of using GIS. I've only seen maybe 5 pictures of Peruvian girls where I was like "I want to sleep with that girl." Make no mistake, I'm here for advice from everyone. You guys are a lot more knowledgable than me on the subject, so I'm just looking for expert input.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Spike - 07-30-2011

Dude, Fuck Peru. I'm in Lima right now and have a 22 year old hottie as a girlfriend but i will choose the Philippines any day over Peru. The amount of hot and super easy girls is way higher over there.
Everything is way cheaper also, I fucked 12 girls there on a 1500 dollar budget. a beer in a club cost 1 to 1.5 dollar. No need to learn a language as everyone speak s good English over there.

Drop Peru and go for the Phils.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Pledge - 07-31-2011

Quote: (07-30-2011 07:50 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Dude, Fuck Peru. I'm in Lima right now and have a 22 year old hottie as a girlfriend but i will choose the Philippines any day over Peru. The amount of hot and super easy girls is way higher over there.
Everything is way cheaper also, I fucked 12 girls there on a 1500 dollar budget. a beer in a club cost 1 to 1.5 dollar. No need to learn a language as everyone speak s good English over there.

I'm not attracted to Asian women unless they are basically supermodel hot.

Edit: They would have to look like these girls for me to be interested. I guess the common trait between them is that they are not really fully ethnically Filipino, and really don't look fully Asian.. and I'm going to guess finding girls like this in the Phillipines isn't easy and getting with them once you do is even harder. I could be wrong, of course. I have 0 experience with that portion of the world, and have done no research on the subject. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I don't have my heart set on South America, I just want to go somewhere that has very pretty girls to sleep with without much challenge.

[Image: img474b2801b44a6.jpg]
[Image: philippine-ladies.jpg]

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Gringo - 07-31-2011

Peru is hardly expensive though mate and we all know it's basically pro's or nothing in the Philippines, with the odd exception. You can find yourself a 'normal' girl in Peru.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - Spike - 07-31-2011

Quote: (07-31-2011 04:55 AM)Gringo Wrote:  

Peru is hardly expensive though mate and we all know it's basically pro's or nothing in the Philippines, with the odd exception. You can find yourself a 'normal' girl in Peru.

@ Pledge. You can find girls like that in the Phils but you have to look for it. Why do they have to be super model hot. Hell , i like a chubby big but girl every once and a while, they fuck better most of the times.
You will NOT find girls like on your pics in Peru. Sorry to dissapoint you. Better head to Argentina for hot latina's . Peru has mostly dark skin short chubby girls, which i dont mind.

Although the one i am with now could look like that with some make up.

Why not go to Asia and spent 3000 dollar for one month. A luxury hotel room (which you can change if a girl gets to clingy or gives you problems) costs between 20 and 25 dollar per night, that leaves you 75 to 80 dollar spending money per DAY !! a fucking fortune over there. Save the rest of the money for a rainy day when you dont have a high paying job anymore or save up for a world tour like i did.

@Gringo, Peru is waaaaay more expensive than the Philippines. You have a good life thee on 1000 dollars a month especially when having your own place
The Philippines is NOT all pro's, that's bullshit ! I,ve traveled in the Phils for 4 months and later came back to live there for 2 more months. If you've been there than you have been looking in the wrong area's.

Peru: Living on an expanded budget questions - The Duke - 07-31-2011

I personally liked Peru better, but I can speak some Spanish. I didn't venture outside of Manila, so maybe my view of Phils is incomplete, but I had trouble finding "normal" girls that would put out. If you want to have a different girl every night, Phils is the place, but be ready for the girl to ask for money in the morning. In Peru, girls are also easy, but maybe take one extra date to bang. Peruvian girls also will ask for money but only after a few months of dating. I thought girls in both countries were similar in terms of visual quality. Maybe girls in Peru are slightly better because they have larger breasts. Girls in both countries are very short and on average below Europe/North America in quality. Like you said, English proficiency in Phils was amazingly good. English in Peru was pretty bad (8 yrs ago).

I loved both Peru and Phils. I guess Neil's major problem with Peru is the lack of English. I'm feeling that same pain right now in the Ukraine.