Roosh V Forum
Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? (/thread-56673.html)

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - NextStop100 - 06-26-2016

Yes, I know London is expensive as sh*t, but I think I need to visit at some point in my life. I am planning this trip soon.. wondering where to stay.

Pretty much looking to leave my hotel/ airbnb and have solid options either a short walk or taxi ride away.

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - Saweeep - 06-26-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 08:13 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Yes, I know London is expensive as sh*t, but I think I need to visit at some point in my life. I am planning this trip soon.. wondering where to stay.

Pretty much looking to leave my hotel/ airbnb and have solid options either a short walk or taxi ride away.

Depends on your bankroll. London is a very large place!

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - rudebwoy - 06-26-2016

Zone 1 would be ideal.

Close to Oxford St, which runs from Tottenham Court Rd Tube Station to Marble Arch Tube Station.

Like CBW, be prepared to drop money.

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - natas305 - 06-26-2016

I always stay in Shoreditch. There's a lot of bars/lounges with lots of restaurants and all of that in a very short distance. But I wouldn't say there are like "mega clubs" in the neighborhood, at least that I know of.

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - NextStop100 - 06-26-2016

I am looking to spend around $150-175USD per night. Areas with an East village or Lower East side vibe to it

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - TheExperimenter - 06-27-2016

Quote: (06-26-2016 05:28 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

I am looking to spend around $150-175USD per night. Areas with an East village or Lower East side vibe to it

I live in London;have been out in Lower East side and while it's not the same, Shoreditch is reasonably similar.

Camden is also a good spot, more edgy. Both areas excellent for day and nightgame, Camden particularly so, in my opinion - the area around the Lock and the Market are great for daygame.

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - Que enspastic - 06-28-2016

If money no object, Farringdon, Clerkenwell, Marylebone, Shoreditch, Angel, Dalston

Where to stay in London for tons of bars/clubs, great nightlife? - Lino - 07-09-2016

Despite the Brexit London remains attractive to work so I am thinking about spending few months there.

@guys living in London, what is the best way to find a flat in London for few months?
Estate agencies? Or are there websites where landlords propose directly their apartment?

Thanks