Roosh V Forum
South America without the white god factor? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: South America without the white god factor? (/thread-56488.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

South America without the white god factor? - atlantis974 - 06-17-2016

Hi,
After reading quite a lot on the forum, I noticed some pieces of information that are not well-known.
A bit hard to formulate but I will try.
Everybody says that Peru is easy, is it only for white guys and because girls want to 'cleanse' their DNA?
I've also seen some texts about racism in Peru but no elaboration.
It's a known fact that Colombian girls will fuck without looking at your race.
What are the countries where the white god factor doesn't matter and non white guys can do well too?
I'd say DR and Colombia as a starter.

South America without the white god factor? - LINUX - 06-17-2016

cleanse their DNA?

Tell me more.

South America without the white god factor? - scotian - 06-17-2016

^Have kids with lighter skin would be my guess.

Yes, it's something I have read among the 10+ threads on Peru.

South America without the white god factor? - kaotic - 06-17-2016

Obvious race thread is obvious.

South America without the white god factor? - zoom - 06-17-2016

Why would you say DR? Have you even been there before?

South America without the white god factor? - Designate - 06-17-2016

I've never read anything here that discusses Peruvian girls wanting to "cleanse their DNA" by fucking white guys. I don't know where you got that interesting terminology.

I'm pretty sure it's desirable to be whiter all over Latin America, not just Peru. The degree of stigmatization against the darker populace is what differs across them.

Quote: (06-17-2016 06:28 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Why would you say DR? Have you even been there before?

No but according to what I have read, it doesn't matter, girls will fuck you anyway, it's just the way they are.
Very curious about Peru for non-white guys.

South America without the white god factor? - zoom - 06-17-2016

Quote: (06-17-2016 06:37 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

No but according to what I have read, it doesn't matter, girls will fuck you anyway, it's just the way they are.

You shouldn't pass off second hand information as your own- that's how Dash Global got banned. What you said in the OP implied that you had been there.

Quote: (06-17-2016 07:03 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2016 06:37 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

You shouldn't pass off second hand information as your own- that's how Dash Global got banned. What you said in the OP implied that you had been there.

Thanks, I didn't know about.

South America without the white god factor? - thedarkknight - 06-17-2016

I always wanted to go to South America. However, all these stories of WGF is somewhat off-putting, as I'm hella dark. Why spend thousand of pounds to be treated as a second class citizen.

Next.

Quote: (06-17-2016 07:31 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I always wanted to go to South America. However, all these stories of WGF is somewhat off-putting, as I'm hella dark. Why spend thousand of pounds to be treated as a second class citizen.

Next.

WGF?

South America without the white god factor? - Sidney Crosby - 06-17-2016

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

South America without the white god factor? - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 06-17-2016

Would you use that same reasoning to deter you from traveling to the USA? I wouldn't put to much stock in it. Even if you experience it at least you get you own perspective.

Next.

I"m pretty sure that a black guy could have a lot of fun in Colombia.

South America without the white god factor? - SeanBateman - 06-17-2016

This is a bullshit thread.

Quote: (06-17-2016 08:08 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

Next.

WGF?
Damn White God Factor, my mind is so busy lately ...
I'm brown so I guess Colombian girls love every type although I used to joke with my ex and tell her that I would buy her a cheap chinese baby ('bebe chino barato') so she won't gain weight, at one time she called them 'feo'.

Quote: (06-17-2016 08:13 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Would you use that same reasoning to deter you from traveling to the USA? I wouldn't put to much stock in it. Even if you experience it at least you get you own perspective.
Well if I knew this forum back in the days I wouldn't have chosen London as a career/gaming city (lot's of PUA there it must be because it's awesome! #dumbme), I would have headed to Montreal or NYC. My own perspective there was: get better game, get better game, is it hard to get results? ... Get better game. Then stumbled on Roosh's video and 'Holy shit, this is so true GTFO!'
Having other people's perspective can lead to wiser choices ...

South America without the white god factor? - Sidney Crosby - 06-17-2016

Atlantis, when people say "brown" in the UK does it mean Sikh/Hindu like in Canada?

Don't you think you could almost use this to your advantage in South America. Use Aladdin game, they'd probably be more open to dating/banging a brown guy than the average white girl in North America.

Quote: (06-17-2016 08:44 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Atlantis, when people say "brown" in the UK does it mean Sikh/Hindu like in Canada?

Don't you think you could almost use this to your advantage in South America. Use Aladdin game, they'd probably be more open to dating/banging a brown guy than the average white girl in North America.
I only run French game and small penis game, don't ask, it's a secret [Image: tongue.gif].

South America without the white god factor? - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 06-17-2016

Quote: (06-17-2016 08:38 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

Having other people's perspective can lead to wiser choices ...

I'm just saying, I would base my decision to travel to a country based off something I read online called "white god factor", especially if I was from the US.

South America without the white god factor? - el mechanico - 06-17-2016

It's all true though sadly for all parties involved.

South America without the white god factor? - the high - 06-17-2016

Anyone who's going to disregard a whole continent because of some posts on an internet message board probably wouldn't have done well anyway. You need more resolve than that.

Quote: (06-17-2016 09:43 PM)the high Wrote:  

Anyone who's going to disregard a whole continent because of some posts on an internet message board probably wouldn't have done well anyway. You need more resolve than that.
Regarding to thedarkknight, sure, I think Colombia would welcome him well at least you can try to pipeline on thirstycupid dude.
Country wise, informations here are gold nuggets, members are smart people who have experienced the country, sure sometimes members have different opinions (Ecuador for example).
It's thanks to trip reports from Linux, Scotian and other members that I picked Colombia. Otherwise I'd have headed to Argentina and ... well ... enjoyed steaks ...

Atlantis you're from the Maghreb, un beur, n'est-ce pas?

Quote: (06-17-2016 10:37 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Atlantis you're from the Maghreb, un beur, n'est-ce pas?

How do you know that?
Papa is that you?

Ahah no, from a small island, more like :
https://i.imgsafe.org/4c65d8ca4f.gif
Kinda hard to find the same facial characteristics.