Roosh V Forum
When She Says She's Annoyed - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: When She Says She's Annoyed (/thread-56148.html)

Pages: 1 2

When She Says She's Annoyed - puckerman - 05-31-2016

I was volunteering for an event when a female I've known for several months came up to me and asked me to give her a big bill for a bunch of small bills. She had a bunch of one-dollar bills. I gave a sly smile and asked: "Where'd you get all those ones?"

She later messaged me on Facebook to say that the comment "annoyed" her. Unfortunately, my first response was something like this:

ME: It's a bad joke on my part. What can I do to make it right?

GIRL: Be more aware of what you say to people.

She had even mentioned it to one other person. Right now, I realize this is just another kind of shit test, although it's something that doesn't seem like a shit test. She also mentioned it to a second person, so I also worry about how it will impact my reputation.

I'm really not interested at all in this particular female. However, I do worry about the kind of fallout that could occur from this, since it has spread to another person.

When She Says She's Annoyed - Rawmeo - 05-31-2016

What will be the fallout? IMO nothing, people will just think she's crazy.
But the fact that she actually took the time to message you for that shows that she greatly overestimates herself. You should have simply ignored the message. Do not start playing ball with girls who try to set the frame.

When She Says She's Annoyed - articulatecool - 05-31-2016

Your response destroyed any frame that you had left and you gave her all control. I would've teased her for being oversensitive about a simple question. Let her feel silly and immature for being "annoyed".

And if her hamster wheel justifies her being a bitch, then this is a girl you don't want to be dealing with. Then show her how social and likable you are by making everyone else a the volunteering event laugh and make them all think you're a nice guy. That should make her rethink her oversensitivity.

When She Says She's Annoyed - Rawmeo - 06-01-2016

Quote: (05-31-2016 11:34 PM)articulatecool Wrote:  

Your response destroyed any frame that you had left and you gave her all control. I would've teased her for being oversensitive about a simple question. Let her feel silly and immature for being "annoyed".

And if her hamster wheel justifies her being a bitch, then this is a girl you don't want to be dealing with. Then show her how social and likable you are by making everyone else a the volunteering event laugh and make them all think you're a nice guy. That should make her rethink her oversensitivity.

That's some solid advice here.

Another possible response would be:

Her: I'm annoyed by your comment from yesterday.
You: k

When She Says She's Annoyed - Travesty - 06-01-2016

Like anything in life that comes at you yet has zero consequence if you ignore it.

When She Says She's Annoyed - Adonis - 06-01-2016

In these cases I always think: what can I do to make myself tear up with laughter?

I would have sent her that gif of the rappers making it rain.

EDIT: This one, if someone would 'shop Trump's face in there I can see it being extra offensive.

[Image: giphy.gif]

When She Says She's Annoyed - Laner - 06-01-2016

Too bad, you were on track to hit that. It was a layup, so much fun to be had. You started off fire!

I can only wish girls came at me with such easy set ups.

A fistfull of dollar bills... the comebacks are endless.

When She Says She's Annoyed - spygoat - 06-01-2016

Let us know when you bang this 'other' person.

When She Says She's Annoyed - Rush87 - 06-01-2016

Quote: (05-31-2016 11:25 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I was volunteering for an event when a female I've known for several months came up to me and asked me to give her a big bill for a bunch of small bills. She had a bunch of one-dollar bills. I gave a sly smile and asked: "Where'd you get all those ones?"

She later messaged me on Facebook to say that the comment "annoyed" her. Unfortunately, my first response was something like this:

ME: It's a bad joke on my part. What can I do to make it right?

GIRL: Be more aware of what you say to people.

She had even mentioned it to one other person. Right now, I realize this is just another kind of shit test, although it's something that doesn't seem like a shit test. She also mentioned it to a second person, so I also worry about how it will impact my reputation.

I'm really not interested at all in this particular female. However, I do worry about the kind of fallout that could occur from this, since it has spread to another person.

If the situation ever arises again: Never say that it was a bad joke. Just ignore. To follow up with a grovelling statement essentially removes any and all power you ever had instantaneously…. Apologising for an innocuous incident never draws respect from a women, it only ever extends her leash, and leads you down the path of a woman walking all over you.

I think it was the second response, who summed this up very well.

When She Says She's Annoyed - XPQ22 - 06-01-2016

Only lunatic BPD bitches hunt down and message guys on Facebook to call them out for some nonsense he said to her. It's lunatic behavior for lunatics.

When She Says She's Annoyed - WestIndianArchie - 06-01-2016

Shouldn't have apologized. By apologizing you accepted her read of the situation. Now she's emboldened to put the female screws to you and disparage your character through gossip and rumor.

But if she has now cast you as villain, embrace it entirely. Poison the circle and be reborn.

She inadvertently gave you a gift. You now see exactly how women operate, what they do to undermine your very soul.

Looked into the face of woman and saw evil.

You may not get another chance to escape.

WIA

When She Says She's Annoyed - puckerman - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 02:36 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Only lunatic BPD bitches hunt down and message guys on Facebook to call them out for some nonsense he said to her. It's lunatic behavior for lunatics.

Actually she didn't "hunt" me "down." We were already Facebook friends, and it came up in an exchange about something else.

Ultimately, the problem was that I didn't recognize it as a shit test. I still need to remember that just about everything is a shit test.

And always remember that a shit test is an opportunity.

When She Says She's Annoyed - scorpion - 06-01-2016

Quick rule of thumb: you should never apologize to a woman. Ever.

You gain nothing by doing so and, in fact, only make the situation worse and lower your standing in her eyes. She will actively despise you more after your apology than she did before. This goes for everything from the slightest innocuous comment, to showing up late, to accidentally running over her cat to cheating on her with her best friend. In none of these cases is apologizing going to improve the situation. To explain why requires a more in depth treatment on female psychology which is beyond the scope of this post. But just remember the rule of thumb that will serve you well.

Never apologize to a woman. Ever.

When She Says She's Annoyed - debeguiled - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 07:46 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Poison the circle and be reborn.

[Image: mugen-rebirth-blaster-blade-liberator-aichi-o.gif]

When She Says She's Annoyed - roberto - 06-01-2016

Go all in.

Her: I'm annoyed
You: I'm sorry, I think you're confusing me with somebody who gives a fuck.

When She Says She's Annoyed - XPQ22 - 06-01-2016

OP's already Facebook pals with this girl and apparently has been for some time. It's been my experience that being Facebook pals enough with a Facebook girl that one is texting and blah blahing with them on the regular is a pretty good DLV.

I do add girls to my FB from time to time, but it's more for exposure to a particular girl's social circle than any interest in that specific girl.

When She Says She's Annoyed - heavy - 06-01-2016

"She later messaged me on Facebook"

Assuming you weren't in active conversation with her, this is all you need to know. She's messaging you out of the blue because she's thinking of you and what you said.

Game on.

I like the "K" response. You're acknowledging you heard her and giving her a chance to reply.

When She Says She's Annoyed - MrXY - 06-01-2016

I would have trolled her by first asking her to quote exactly what I said, then denying adamantly that I ever said it, and taken the tone that she was crazy and offensive for making such an accusation.

I've done this many times to girls-denying that I said or did something that they accused me of, and that I did actually do, or claiming that I did or said something that I really didn't but would have been to my credit.

This completely exasperates them, and intrigues them that you are a cheeky enough bad boy to try to get away with this. It also fucks with their sense of reality and sometimes makes them wonder if they are imagining things. Putting a girl on the defensive and getting her emotions in an uproar will get her pussy tingling for you.

When She Says She's Annoyed - trainwreck - 06-01-2016

Lol you reacted like a pussy to what she said. I would have just said, "Yes princess, you can find the complaints form in the corner, send it to my facebook" or something along the lines. Agree and amplify

When She Says She's Annoyed - h3ltrsk3ltr - 06-01-2016

Sounds like you hit a nerve.

Ask her if she'd be open to talking about her feelings while she gives you a private dance in the champagne room.

When She Says She's Annoyed - HankMoody - 06-01-2016

Never apologize for anything ever under any circumstances.

Appropriate responses would have been either expressing that you either totally don't give a shit, or bushing it off. Some options:

"oh"
"LOL" (never use this except when it's totally inappropriate)
"what's wrong with being a waitress?"

The only fallout you can cause is looking like a total pussy who apologizes over dumb stuff. Instead, use it to project your cocky jerkboy image.

The goal isn't to get people to like you - it's to get people to respect you.

Quote: (06-01-2016 10:54 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Go all in.

Her: I'm annoyed
You: I'm sorry, I think you're confusing me with somebody who gives a fuck.

That's going way too far.

"Amused mastery" is always the best. Treat is as totally trivial. Don't outright tell her you don't give a fuck - show her.

When She Says She's Annoyed - AboveAverageJoe - 06-01-2016

Play the Trump card:
Agree and amplify.
You had it right in the palm of your hand.

When She Says She's Annoyed - RatInTheWoods - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 02:25 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Ask her if she'd be open to talking about her feelings while she gives you a private dance in the champagne room.

This is the winning response from this thread/

Quote: (06-01-2016 02:25 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Sounds like you hit a nerve.

That is an excellent response.

"tell you what. lets talk about this in the champaign room"