Roosh V Forum
Official introduction thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Official introduction thread (/thread-5605.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Official introduction thread - Sphinx2 - 02-02-2012

Hi all, found this site a while back through Roissy and finally got around to signing up. Early 20s yuppie with intermediate level game, but I think I've plateaued and want to get some feedback to keep improving

Official introduction thread - Blanco - 02-02-2012

What's going on guys? I randomly stumbled upon Roosh's website a while back and I have been hooked ever since. I quit my job today and I'm ready to start living the life of a truly free man. I plan to start my travels soon and I may even run into some of you guys over the globe.

Official introduction thread - GreenLion - 02-03-2012

Hi everybody.
I'm an 18 years old portuguese guy living in France, i started following Roosh's advice 6 months ago and now i'm addict to the forum.

Official introduction thread - Amour Fou - 02-07-2012

Quote: (02-03-2012 03:35 PM)GreenLion Wrote:  

Hi everybody.
I'm an 18 years old portuguese guy living in France, i started following Roosh's advice 6 months ago and now i'm addict to the forum.

Espero que você não tenha esquecido seu Português...

[Image: banana.gif]

Official introduction thread - GreenLion - 02-09-2012

Quote: (02-07-2012 09:07 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Hi everybody.

Não, eu falo português todos os dias , nunca me esquecerei.
I noticed that there are a lots of Brazilian boys there, olá irmãos !

Official introduction thread - Amour Fou - 02-09-2012

Quote: (02-09-2012 01:19 PM)GreenLion Wrote:  

Hi everybody.

Saiba também que a -única- menina do forum é brasileira!

Official introduction thread - ElJefe - 02-11-2012

Hi everybody.

I speak some Spanish and I understood most of this. Man I can't wait to move to Brazil and learn to speak it too!

Official introduction thread - Amour Fou - 02-11-2012

Quote: (02-11-2012 04:30 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Hi everybody.

I speak some Spanish and I understood most of this. Man I can't wait to move to Brazil and learn to speak it too!

Whenever you come, let us over here now, Mr.GM and I can do the greetings! Also, if you have any doubts or observations concerning Portuguese, you can post over the Portuguese language section.

Official introduction thread - Minksy - 02-26-2012

Hi everyone, I'm a 25 year old living in Tampa, FL. I've been reading Roosh since early dcbachelor days, and figured now was a good time to jump in the conversation. Lots of travel plans ahead!

Official introduction thread - YoungGunner - 02-26-2012

Quote: (02-26-2012 02:38 PM)Minksy Wrote:  

Hi everyone, I'm a 25 year old living in Tampa, FL. I've been reading Roosh since early dcbachelor days, and figured now was a good time to jump in the conversation. Lots of travel plans ahead!

You should into contact with el mechanico

Official introduction thread - Minksy - 02-27-2012

Quote: (02-26-2012 06:20 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 02:38 PM)Minksy Wrote:  

You should into contact with el mechanico

There are a few of us in Tampa, right? I'm here more for the travel information with game as a second priority, but a night or two out might make for some good stories.

Official introduction thread - MiXX - 02-28-2012

Yeah, there is not a sport or hobby I do not see Brazilians entering, and eventually dominating, it;s a very impressive culture (I'm not Brazilian).

I've have seen championship Brazilian Bull Riders to Champion Brazilian film-makers, and MMA fighters, and now, Brazilian international playboys...we even have a female Brasileira here! Damn, these mofos get around!

Bem vindo

Mixx

Official introduction thread - Blaze Frazier - 02-29-2012

I'll go ahead and steal this from my blog, Ride With Blaze...

Quote:Quote:

I’m 26-years old.

I’ve lived in four states, been through several more, including drunk, high, and incarcerated.

I was a college athlete at a Division I school, participated in numerous extra-curricular activities, and graduated a semester early.

I’ve always felt lost.

I got the job I wanted for myself by the time I was 25, when I was 22. My name has flashed across ESPN’s BottomLine and I’ve appeared on America’s Funniest Home Videos.

I feel as if I don’t have any direction.

I’ve fucked more than 40 women, mostly from online dating. I probably have the looks to land any girl I want.

I have horrible social anxiety.

I want the best for myself and won’t stop until I get it. I want to surround myself with like-minded people who want the same things out of life.

This is about self-improvement.

Official introduction thread - michelin - 02-29-2012

Discovered this website and forum some 6 months ago, and got addicted to it. Bang and Day Bang have been (are) changing my life (I started pretty late, like many players here) for the better! I lost my fear to approach girls, although I have to keep practicing to keep banging quality girls. Never lose hope, jump on the game train, work hard and enjoy the process!

Roosh´s website should come with a warning for addiction, especially when something is taking over my passion for soccer:

http://asp.elitefts.net/images/upload/qa...-thong.jpg

Street is the name of my game, that is where you learn it. Peace.

Official introduction thread - Belize King - 03-01-2012

Been lurkin for a month now. Love the site. Out of south Texas but currently deployed. I get one free ticket for two weeks of R&R so trying to decide where to go haha. DR and Columbia are on the top of my list right now. I'll be back in the states for good May '13. Beginner who needs to step up his day game. Workin on them Army chicks right now. 26, 60somethingish notches flags in two countries (Mexico and Belize does a Native American on a reservation count?). Ready to travel when I get back.

Official introduction thread - cat_a_clysm - 03-01-2012

I have been lurking since last December. I forgot to register on new years day, then forgot again on feb first... IMO the register only on the first of the month rule is awesome.

Official introduction thread - RC Fresh - 03-02-2012

Whattup fellas! Based out of Los Angeles, 32 yo, bouting at night 2-4 times a week! Lookin forward to playin the globe with yall!

Official introduction thread - STLmatic - 03-02-2012

just registered, about to graduate college. i need more game skills, i get laid in a casual manner already, i want more/better girls though. looking forward to sharing my experiences and improving with yalls!

Official introduction thread - Aliblahba - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 05:12 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Been lurkin for a month now. Love the site. Out of south Texas but currently deployed. I get one free ticket for two weeks of R&R so trying to decide where to go haha. DR and Columbia are on the top of my list right now. I'll be back in the states for good May '13. Beginner who needs to step up his day game. Workin on them Army chicks right now. 26, 60somethingish notches flags in two countries (Mexico and Belize does a Native American on a reservation count?). Ready to travel when I get back.

Thanks for your service and welcome to the forum.

Official introduction thread - Kona - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 02:23 AM)STLmatic Wrote:  

just registered, about to graduate college. i need more game skills, i get laid in a casual manner already, i want more/better girls though. looking forward to sharing my experiences and improving with yalls!

Yo STLmatic,

I love St. Louis. Is that where you're at?

I'd love to talk a little business about what's good there. That's a city!

Where are you graduating from? Where do live? Let me tell you on the internet where to hit and who to say aloha to so we can take care. I love the STL and thinking about moving back. Let me know what's what.

Aloha!

Official introduction thread - Commander Shepard - 03-02-2012

Hey Forum!

I'm Commander Shepard. I've been a reader of Roosh's blog and forum for a few months. I enjoy Roosh's blogging skills and the information shared on the forum. I'm 28 years old.I plan on moving to Tampa, Florida and pursuing my passion for writing and journalism in May of this year. I would appreciate all the advice I can get from members of this forum.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Captain Shepard

Official introduction thread - el mechanico - 03-02-2012

Damn! Tampa is going to become the forums anchor city soon!

Official introduction thread - Mrs. Chocolate - 03-02-2012

Quote: (02-09-2012 07:53 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Hi everybody.

Saiba também que a -única- menina do forum é brasileira!

é muito giro ter você aqui! bem vindo! Falando nisso, eu sou a rapariga do fórum.

Soon we will be the biggest community of Rooshv Forum. And portuguese will be spoken by 80% of the threads. *kidding

Official introduction thread - The Fisherman - 03-05-2012

28 year old out of New England here. My fun with ladies started in high school, and as a popular guy I did OK at 'em, but it wasn't until I stumbled upon a bunch of now-old-school PUA stuff (Doc Love, etc) freshman year of college that my mind was truly awakened to the possibilities. It was an eye opener to say the least, and while some aspects of that style of game were soon outdated, it helped cement the correct mindset for a lifetime of gaming. Been sharpening and honing that axe ever since.

How I found the Roosh forum: I was doing a little recon on the Denver singles scene and up popped the Denver report on this site. I read other threads, and within five minutes I knew I'd found a home on the internet. Most of my friends just don't get it; you guys do. Looking forward to sharing and reading some real world stories, ideas, book lists, and whatever else.

Any questions pertaining to fly fishing, and/or anything related to the gym, hit me up any time. I've spent countless hours doing both, and love to talk about and teach both pastimes equally. Regarding everything else, I'm just another guy trying to find his way through this cluster fuck of "dating" and the modern world at large.

--The Fisherman

Official introduction thread - RougeNoir - 03-06-2012

What's happening everybody! RougeNoir here to learn how to keep a main chick and dibble and dabble with the others then report those back.