Roosh V Forum
Official introduction thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Official introduction thread (/thread-5605.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Official introduction thread - ThriceLazarus - 12-26-2018

Merry Christmas Brothers! Have a little downtime after a long day, figured introductions are in order.

Keeping it spartan: KHV; lost a good deal of weight two years ago; hit the dating market with a rocky start (Still shaking off ‘Former Fat Kid’ syndrome; got torn apart.

I’ve been game aware for a good while, lurking here the last two years gave me just enough experience to stumble into that high-school kind of Love. Good and bad, glad to have lived through it.

Just realizing that unless I get serious I’m going to be alone - a decade and a half of celibacy is a hard habit to shake. Hoping to keep mysef accountable here, trust the process, and meet some good men along the way.

Official introduction thread - Remington - 12-28-2018

Quote: (12-26-2018 01:31 AM)ThriceLazarus Wrote:  

Merry Christmas Brothers! Have a little downtime after a long day, figured introductions are in order.

Keeping it spartan: KHV; lost a good deal of weight two years ago; hit the dating market with a rocky start (Still shaking off ‘Former Fat Kid’ syndrome; got torn apart.

I’ve been game aware for a good while, lurking here the last two years gave me just enough experience to stumble into that high-school kind of Love. Good and bad, glad to have lived through it.

Just realizing that unless I get serious I’m going to be alone - a decade and a half of celibacy is a hard habit to shake. Hoping to keep mysef accountable here, trust the process, and meet some good men along the way.

15 years, that's a long time, man. Was the celibacy a choice? If so, why?

Official introduction thread - ThriceLazarus - 12-29-2018

Definitey wasn’t by choice. I was a late bloomer, had no interest in sexuality until I was 16 but by then I weighed around 370 pounds. Capped out at around 420/70% body-fat. Wasn’t till I turned 27 that things clicked - I’m literally half the man I was. Still trying to get my mind right though - being invisible that long does things to you.

Hopefully I can find some gentlemen in So Cal willing to show me the ropes.

Official introduction thread - Remington - 12-29-2018

Quote: (12-29-2018 01:48 PM)ThriceLazarus Wrote:  

Definitey wasn’t by choice. I was a late bloomer, had no interest in sexuality until I was 16 but by then I weighed around 370 pounds. Capped out at around 420/70% body-fat. Wasn’t till I turned 27 that things clicked - I’m literally half the man I was. Still trying to get my mind right though - being invisible that long does things to you.

Hopefully I can find some gentlemen in So Cal willing to show me the ropes.

I see. Read the forum, browse the threads, read all you can. Everyone here has learned through trial and error. We have taken advice from each other which has leaded to results as well as more error. Learn and grow as you go.

Develop your game around your strengths, hit the gym, continue the weight loss that you have been crushing, and make yourself a better man.

You have a library that has been created by men that are tremendously successful with women, finances, and fitness.

Keep a positive mindset. Don't make excuses. And establish your goals.

Anything is possible. Kick some ass.

Official introduction thread - GunShow - 12-30-2018

Yo it’s Gun Show I’m from Columbus ohio I work at a giant call center warehouse full of attractive 20 somethings of all different races and backgrounds. This is my first post, just a introduction, I see the game as a fun challenge and 2019 will be a great year where I will reach a goal of sleeping with 8s 9s and 10s. 2 a month. Can’t wait to become great with game and women!

Official introduction thread - HangaRoa - 12-31-2018

I’m Anson, thanks for having me.

Official introduction thread - dream100 - 01-01-2019

Bodybuilder. From NYC.

Official introduction thread - ArcticTraveler - 01-06-2019

How's it going guys? As the name suggests I live in the far north of the world.

Official introduction thread - Dustbuster - 01-07-2019

Dustbuster here, up in Canada. 39 year old divorced average frustrated chump who just discovered the manosphere. I would say I'm Game aware but light years away from where I need to be as far as incorporating it into my life. Hoping you fine gentlemen can help me out on this journey of self discovery. I'm done being beta

Official introduction thread - Petike77 - 01-07-2019

Hi gents,

41 yo(but looking a mere 10 yrs younger) 170 cm "tall" dude from Hungary, who has lived in Mexico, Paris and Malta. Single with no kids, working online, but relocation is not so easy.
Interesting forum, been reading it since yesterday instead of working. Sshhh don't tell my line manager. [Image: smile.gif]

Official introduction thread - Forseti - 01-08-2019

Hello gentlemen. Happy New Year. I am looking forward to participating in the forum and learning as much as possible from the collective wisdom of the members in the upcoming year.

Official introduction thread - The Usual Suspect - 01-09-2019

Hi guys,

Got into game/self improvement in 2011 and had amazing results. There was so much attention I almost couldn’t handle it. Had a base in de-Angelo and then worked with the art of charm/Jordan harbinger.

After a year lightening struck and I ended up in a long term relationship with a girl for 7years, which I’ve just come out of having been cheated on, we even bought a house together and 6 weeks in I found out about the affair.

I fell off the wagon during this relationship, went full pussy beta, now I need to re-discover myself and take the red pill, although combined with a recently discovered health issue my confidence has been shot to pieces.

But I’m working on it...

Official introduction thread - Heuristics - 01-09-2019

Heuristics here, I'm based out of the US. I just got into the workforce (22), and have been familiar with Roosh's writings for several years. In 2018 I really became a better person in all ways, except for getting over this year-long dryspell. I'm 6'-3", white, Germanic features, thin but stocky (lot of muscle on my frame). I dress better than most guys I've encountered.

I guess I joined the forum so I can hold myself accountable for that problem, and also get some advise to improve my game. My biggest gaming related problem is not closing girls well, or not being aggressive enough to get SNLs. Other than that, I would say I'm pretty good at approaching, but not a huge fan of daygame. I'm introverted, so it literally took me several years to get serious about game. And about another year to stop approaching only when I'm 4 or 5 beers deep.

Official introduction thread - delawar - 01-09-2019

I just wanted to try this forum and prove that is as good as I heard. I have experience from other forums but I'm tired of them, plenty of soyboys and sickos. I have never been into game theory issues, because I never felt really unsatisfied on picking girls, but I'm always open to learn more on humean male-female relations so I am HERE.

To depict myself as the previous post @Heuristics did I gotta add: I'm 24, European (so white, I guess), northern Spain look/features, fitness body due to weighlifting for several years and not the always smiling guy in the room, but funny when it's necessary. My name here is 'delawar', not because of Delaware, but because 'war' means 'guerra' in spanish and 'delaguerra' is like my nickname out here.

I am here to contribute. See you around!

Official introduction thread - Kimber - 01-10-2019

1. Basic info
Name: Kimber
Height: 6'4/193 - pretty tall
Weight: 90kg/200lbs - thin but athletic
Race: Caucasian

2. Game stats
Years in the game: 8
Lays: 60+
Avenue to lays: online 70%, social circle 10%, cold approach 10%, night game 10%
Longest relationship: 4 years

3. What are my goals for 2019?
- No alcohol until at least August
- Start a side hustle and improve finances/get out of debt
- Read a book a week
- Fix issues I have with my body and get a better physique
- Get better with girls
- Learn how to cook and eat nutritiously

4. Why am I here?
- To connect and meet with like-minded men on the same path
- To improve health, finances and game
- To chat shit and have fun

5. Who would I like to meet from RVF?
- Someone who lives in Sydney that is on the same path.
- Most importantly, I'd be looking to connect with someone who wants to start a side business (I've done social media marketing for 5+ years and handled $500k+ budgets). I understand that this requires a lot of trust and should be discussed further in person.
- Looking for someone to lift with, do sprint sessions and play basketball
- Looking for someone to shoot the shit, chat about girls and life.
- I would like to get comfortable going out without having to drink so I'd definitely be looking to do that. I have never done daygame either but would be interested to see how it goes.

6. Acknowledgements
- Dream Medicine (shamelessly stole the layout of his intro post)
- G Manifesto (one of the most unique dudes going, even if it is performance art)
- West Indian Archie (one of the most insightful dudes going)
- Roosh (for creating this thing)

7. How did you find RVF?
Been a lurker here for ages, but want to use the network to improve myself and help improve others.

8. Why choose RVF now, in particular?
- It's refreshing and honest. I don't have to censor myself and not say what I actually think.
- It's encouraging and inspiring to be around other men who are striving to improve
- I need to choose what I consume and this is a whole lot better than netflix and social media

9. Final words
If you're in Sydney, hit me up. Let's chat and break bread. I respect anyone dedicated to self-improvement, so I’m open to liaising with RVF brothers from all walks of life. Feel free to send me a private message and we’ll take it from there.

Official introduction thread - LotionPost - 01-11-2019

Hello brothers, I'm glad to be in the manosphere! Hope to meet some great people on here

Official introduction thread - jacobsharem - 01-15-2019

Long time lurker

Finally got around to setting up discrete email address, and all that. Got hooked on the red pill through some of the Red Pill authorities that focus on long term committed relationships. I recommend much of that material to other men when I can get a listening ear.

I feel I owe those who have released and organized such info a great debt for helping me open my eyes, which has allowed me to form fulfilling long term relationships with multiple women in my life. I developed from hating life, to the point I am now, where I love my life.

I value my privacy, so I likely won't share many details that aren't somewhat vague (As such, places, names, number of women, timelines and other facts may be changed in my exchanges to protect that).

This forum has been interesting to me from the sense of gaining understanding on why Game works with women, but I'm now actually more interested in the day to day aspects of life such as business, travel, etc. So, that's the main reason why I've finally joined the forum. I won't say I'll never contribute to the Game areas if I see an area where I can add value, but my own focus is on maintaining the long term fulfilling relationships I have developed in a Red Pill sense. Sex is more just the bi-product of all of the above and flows with you when you're about achieving your mission.

Here's the quick and short of it:

I have multiple committed long term relationships with several women. I'm looking to continue to improve my life.

Official introduction thread - AR2D2 - 01-19-2019

Just to say Hi. Newbie to game and red pill. Recently divorce raped [Image: smile.gif] after 12 years.
Looking for knowledge as it looks like that Im doing something wrong - 90% girls flakes..

Official introduction thread - debilismmm - 01-19-2019

Hi, I'm an expat living in Eastern Europe. I have one question though: When can I make new threads in the forums? It says I'm not allowed to [Image: sad.gif]

Official introduction thread - DarkVader - 01-21-2019

Hey guys, I'm new here but not new to the game. I'm 26 and I've been dipping in and out of the scene since '09 had various relationships along the way. I'm pretty good looking so I got a running start with all this, I basically had to learn how to escalate and close. I've had 100+ notches, 28 different flags, it's been fun so far. I'm actually currently in a relationship but I think it's important to stay sharp. The quality of this forum seems good so I might actually learn something. Will throw out some knowledge when I feel I can add something.

Official introduction thread - RPB5000 - 01-22-2019

Greetings all. 32 yr old guy, living in Toronto. Life shattered by Red Pill. A true blessing. Rebuilding from ground up, we have the technology. Faster, stronger, smarter.

Official introduction thread - Heuristics - 01-23-2019

Quote: (01-22-2019 09:10 PM)RPB5000 Wrote:  

Greetings all. 32 yr old guy, living in Toronto. Life shattered by Red Pill. A true blessing. Rebuilding from ground up, we have the technology. Faster, stronger, smarter.

Looking forward to your dispatches from behind enemy lines. Welcome to the forum!

Official introduction thread - RPB5000 - 01-23-2019

Much obliged Heuristics.

I hope to contribute, and bring forth worthy knowledge of the city of the damned.

Official introduction thread - aray808311 - 01-24-2019

I'm Alex from San Antonio did not see this section at first.

Official introduction thread - Atuwualu - 01-25-2019

Hey guys,

Officially registered my account here after lurking for about 4 years. 34 and finally accepting the red pill after 2 years of being in a funk.
Learning alot from here and hope to start sharing soon.