Roosh V Forum
Official introduction thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Official introduction thread (/thread-5605.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Official introduction thread - Zimbuc - 12-25-2017

Hi guys. young 20's guy living in europe. looking forward to contribute and improving my game. Cheers

Official introduction thread - s6x - 01-02-2018

Hey all,

Forever lurking, 29 living in D.C.
Happy New Year!

Official introduction thread - Hooligan Rum - 01-05-2018

Hello guys. I'm yet another long time lurker. I'm 45, and I'm not entirely sure how long I've been reading here, but it was before the internet decided that Roosh was the devil.

I'm not much of a PUA, and I first started reading PUA stuff more or less as a joke. However, as time went on, I realized that it made a lot of sense and explained men and women a lot better than the 'experts'.

In the time since I've been lurking here, I met and married a woman. Because of what I've learned here, I've found myself acting much more alpha. Mostly through osmosis since I've never consciously 'run game'.

I listen for two things from my wife, neither of which is 'I love you'.

First: "You're such an asshole," said with a fuck-me twinkle in her eye.

Second: "I'm so afraid of losing you," said with a look of absolute terror, often late at night.

Before Roosh, my responses would have been pretty damn beta. Now, if I don't hear both at least once a week, I need to step it up and channel my inner Roosh.

You guys get crapped on a lot. A lot of people say horrible things about you. Not me. I think my marriage exists because of the lessons I've absorbed here. Thanks guys, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. It's safe to say you've helped more people than you'll ever know.

I doubt I have any amazing PUA strategems worth discussing or amazing stories of slaying HB10's in the clubs. I have, however, had an urge to post a few times lately about some subjects I'm knowledgeable about, so expect some of that in the future.

Official introduction thread - Kleppinger - 01-13-2018

hi how are you guys

Official introduction thread - Kahler - 01-14-2018

Hello,
long time lurker from Poland here, looking to contribute sometimes.

Official introduction thread - dans42 - 01-18-2018

Sup guys, long time lurker usually in south america. Hope to meet with some of you in my travels. Cheers

Official introduction thread - JekyllAndHyde - 01-20-2018

When I first moved away from home I moved to a place with a population which probably is not very big by Australian standards to build a career.
I did not like the place and just placed myself in a depressive mood. I’ve moved to a more populous Australian city and I’m glad I made that choice.

My username is the result of being surrounded by third-wave feminist types who claim equality but preach misandristic propaganda.
Should I follow their politically correct ideology where they claim to be liberal and equal yet routinely attack men along with other double standards?

fuckthat
[Image: fuckthat.gif]

...or a place full of no holds barred fellas from various experiences and backgrounds that are willing to help each other out to get laid? Of course the latter!
I’ve been maintaining double agent style of a facade to at least minimise the impact, extract as much information as I can from them and if the opportunity presents itself turn it against them.
That’s one part of that but more importantly I discovered sooner or later I have to actively pursue my primal instincts to score bangs and sooner or later relationships too.
I knew about game more than 10 years ago but it doesn’t count because I didn’t practice it.
Having listened to the audiobook Bang there's content I am familiar as well as not familiar with.
While like other literature from Roosh which has been written a while ago like the Bang country series they will still make great in-flight reading especially since I bought them in a bundle for 37USD at https://www.rooshvstore.com/special-offers/bang/.
I discovered RVF while I was on a coach ride tour which can go for hours between cities and countries across the mostly touristy parts of Western Europe. I genuinely wanted to go there as a child and have done that.
I see RVF as a forum focused on foreign women and now you know why I am here. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I wish I have discovered this place MUCH, MUCH earlier.
mindblown3
[Image: mindblown3.gif]

My preference is dance-floor based game (night game) but my goal is to be an all-rounder in life whether it applies to game or not.
I’ve got a lot to learn since now I am actively into game and one day hope to inspire others willing to put in the effort to get into game.
When I can I’d be happy to meet other RVFers locally and abroad regardless of experience level.

Quote: (08-03-2017 06:35 PM)luckyfever Wrote:  

Hey guys. Long time lurker here, decided to make an account as I'm now fully committed to developing my game. Most importantly, I look forward to being a part of this community of like-minded men -- I've gotten a lot out of this forum and I hope to one day give just as much back.

Demographics
  • Ethnicity: Asian
Why are you here?
I'm ready to move onto the next chapter of my life. For the past two years since graduation I've focused heavily on making money, but at the expense of enjoying myself and living life. I've been a bit of a shut-in living with my parents, spending most of my time building a business, reading, investing, and looking within to really understand the self and what I want.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I can count on one hand the number of dates I've been on since graduation, but on the other hand I've since built a sizable bankroll and now make more money than most people my age.

I am now fretful of FOMO, and so this is where I want to begin -- to start meeting girls again, experience new things, and to start living life.

---

Acknowledgements
Like Dream Medicine before me, I want to give my respects to the forum members here that gave me the inspiration to join.

Thank you Roosh, for making all of this possible. And a big shout out to: TLOZ, Scorpio, WIA, AnonymousBosch, Samseau, Quintus Curtius, Tuth, Suits, Giovonny, General Stalin, Days of Broken Arrows, WestCoast... you guys have all touched my life in various ways through your writings -- thank you.

You seem somewhat like a Canadaian version of me!

Official introduction thread - Guitarhappy420 - 02-02-2018

Hi everyone, I'm 69 years old - yes, I said 69 - and I'm here to update my skills for the future. It ain't over till it's over. Regards,
Guitarhappy

Official introduction thread - RVF400 - 02-05-2018

Hey all! Been lurking through the travel forum quite a bit, lots of good stuff and I hope to contribute especially in the SEA areas. Early 40s, been in and out of Thailand for work the last 10 years, have quite a bit of data on Bangkok!

Official introduction thread - louiebeans - 02-06-2018

As usual, long time lurker. Heres a little about me:

Goals: Improve game, fitness, lifestyle

Right now Im still working and saving but looking to hit South America as my first adventure. Best of luck to everyone out there.

Official introduction thread - ThatGuyFromHawaii - 02-15-2018

Been lurking on the forums off and on for the last year or so. In my early 40's just looking to get back into the game and learn what I can from everyone.

Mahalo

Official introduction thread - Feipo - 03-01-2018

long time lurk from Tx , my journey started 9 years ago when I accidentally came across 2x ur dating by David D.

Official introduction thread - Банин - 03-02-2018

Alright, here it goes. Hello world, I suppose one should say.

Been a lurk here a while like most others apparently. Late 20s, okay looks and rusty game. Been living in different European cities the last 12 years, used to have no game whatsoever but have improved a lot in the last few years.

Moving to Russia next year. That'll be fun. Need to prepare and get my top game.

Thanks to all these legends that have made the forums, I hope I can repay what I learned with a few contributions of my own.

Official introduction thread - Soerenballe - 03-05-2018

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you. 36 years old and discovered game about a year ago. Looking forward to sharing experiences and thoughts with you.

Official introduction thread - Phrontistes - 03-07-2018

I'm a 21 years old dude from Southern Germany. Found Roosh through Aurini's video review of the "Free Speech Isn't Free" book in 2016. ROK is my favorite site now.
It's great there are still classical forums like this one being that active. I've seen many die out because of Social Media. [Image: undecided.gif]

Official introduction thread - Smash-N-dash - 03-15-2018

Hello gents, I’m a 46yr old ex military guy living in the dc area looking to get back into game. Thanks to all the posters for the wealth of knowledge I’ve read so far. If anyone in my area wants to meet up for a beer or a chat. Hit me up. I could use a wingman!

Official introduction thread - Helmsman - 03-26-2018

20 year old man from the South, found this forum from Heartiste. My journey started two years ago at Vox Popoli, then to Alpha Game and Heartiste, finally to this forum. Found a lot of good stuff on this forum, especially the politics section.

Official introduction thread - youfuck1goat - 03-31-2018

26yo - White - Decent career in tech - Above the fold in looks and was never forced me to develop much in the way of game.

Glad to be here on RVF after a few weeks of waiting. Living in San Francisco. This liberal gulag is a shitstain for quality tail.

Official introduction thread - MarshalZhukov - 04-04-2018

early 20s , latino , college student. I am very grateful for this forum, I learned a lot. I have been lurking since August 2016, when I started learning game. One of my friends was into pickup so I started learning from him. I found this forum by looking up some question or other in google and running across this site. I went from social retard to the guy girls cheat on their boyfriends with. I am especially fond of some of the non-game socializing advice found on here. I just wish I could have known about this information in high school. I love the message on this forum and think it is sorely needed by today's youth - be successful in your career/education but don't just be a geek -be social, physically fit, and tough.

cheers,
MarshalZhukov

Official introduction thread - hokkaidobryan - 04-06-2018

Hello guys, I'm 27, living in Japan; currently I'm an English teacher who does random gigs on the side, but am looking to move down to the Kansai area for a career in banking.

I see learning game as a way to learn to control my anxiety, increase my desire to be social with new people and create deeper and more intimate connections with others and boost my self-confidence. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not interested in becoming better with women; I'd personally love to increase my ONS or SNL or even have a few casual plates.

I want to grow stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically as a person and look forward to working together with people in this community.

All the best everyone!

Official introduction thread - Tiger Man - 04-09-2018

Hi guys,

I thought I should introduce myself to the forum, but, after reading the doxing thread, I am unsure about how much to disclose.

I am in my early thirties and I work in the legal field. I decided to join the forum after I was let go from an extremely well-paid job at an international. I was running a blog on the company intranet and I guess I was engaging in wrongthink, so I had to go. Deprived of that outlet, I thought it was time to finally join the forum.

As a side note, one of the other things driving me to join the forum was my previous academic experience. I was, for about a decade, a worker-bee and then a director of a few major sexual statistics studies. I hope my experience with all of that might prove useful to the forum.

Official introduction thread - Ice Man - 04-09-2018

Quote: (04-09-2018 02:04 AM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

director of a few major sexual statistics studies

It would be interesting to hear more about some of the findings of these studies. Welcome aboard.

Official introduction thread - Buzz Lightyear - 04-09-2018

Hi Guys
I am in my Early 20's and got into game 2 years ago after being hopelessly in love with someone who friendzoned me.
Since then, because of game-content, I've started to look at things differently.
Current goal is to get a lot of experience with the ladies.

Big thanks to all forum members who have provided amazing information. It's a pleasure reading it.

Official introduction thread - Dulceácido - 04-09-2018

^^^ Bloody hell, what I'd give to have found Game in my early 20's...

Welcome aboard.

Official introduction thread - Doppelganger - 04-10-2018

Hi Guys, 22 guy cheers you from Colombia. i have been in to the game for the last 2-3 years, but recently started to use what i learned from books, videos etc... Needless to say that it has changed my life and want to learn whatever you guys have to teach me thanks.