Roosh V Forum
EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing (/thread-55893.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - draguer - 05-18-2016

Quote:Quote:

EgyptAir flight disappears from radar

(CNN)An EgyptAir flight heading from Paris to Cairo disappeared from radar with 69 people on board, the airline said. .

The plane was flying at 37,000 feet when it disappeared shortly after entering Egyptian airspace, the airline tweeted.
A total of 69 people were on board -- 59 passengers and 10 crew members.
In a statement on its website, Charles de Gaulle Airport said EgyptAir Flight 804 left Paris at 11:09 p.m. local time.
The airline's media center said it will provide more information as it becomes available.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/18/middle...index.html

Difficult not to assume the worst.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Paracelsus - 05-18-2016

That'll be Trump supporters blowing up planes again.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - porscheguy - 05-18-2016

It was an Airbus A320.

Something was obviously wrong because the plane was at 37000ft with less than 20 miles to its destination. Most planes begin their descent 100 miles out.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Teutatis - 05-18-2016

Live updates here

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Mike5055 - 05-19-2016

What are the odds it somehow involves the religion of peace?

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Only One Man - 05-19-2016

Holy shit. One of the five or so Spanish songs I know all the words to.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Suits - 05-19-2016

Fuck, not again.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - CaptainChardonnay - 05-19-2016

wtf is with all these planes going down

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Captainstabbin - 05-19-2016

Quote: (05-18-2016 10:58 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

It was an Airbus A320.

Something was obviously wrong because the plane was at 37000ft with less than 20 miles to its destination. Most planes begin their descent 100 miles out.

It clearly hadn't even started a descent and the speed was slowly increasing. Very odd.

[Image: Kf55VRf.jpg]

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Lucky - 05-19-2016

The Quakers strike again!

I expect ISIS to take responsibility shortly.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - mistertruc - 05-19-2016

It's the buddhists, I am sure of it!

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - porscheguy - 05-19-2016

I stand corrected, the last contact was 173 miles out from the Egyptian coast.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - porscheguy - 05-19-2016

Quote: (05-19-2016 01:57 AM)mistertruc Wrote:  

It's the buddhists, I am sure of it!
I was thinking the same thing. NTP, distressed over being called out, put in a call to the monks at the Shaolin Temple from his yacht.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - kinjutsu - 05-19-2016

The flight being from Paris to Cairo means that the refugee scum in paris probably hi-jacked the plan an forced it to go down or whatever Isis crazed idea they've got this time.

The whole lot of them just seem like they wanna ruin the party for everyone else.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Captainstabbin - 05-19-2016

Quote:Quote:

The official said the last communication with the pilot was three minutes before the plane disappeared, and that there had been no distress call.

"Disappeared" and no distress call - had to be a bomb, right? Even then, shouldn't there be some radar signature?

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Going strong - 05-19-2016

I actually hate to (in all likelihood) have been right ( thread-51515...pid1143693 )...

I mean, why do people keep going to high-risk Egypt, or Tunisia? Don't they know about Cyprus, the Balearic islands, or Croatia, if they want non-expensive holiday under the sun...? Taking risks is ok, taking exaggerated risks is not okay. (disclaimer: this reasoning is valid for holiday-goers, not for businessmen)

Also, it's starting to look like the plane (and bomb??) originated from CDG Paris airport, and well, I posted, couple of times, on this forum, links to P. de Villiers' excellent book on islamism at CDG (Les Mosquees de Roissy, a must-read).

http://www.atlantico.fr/decryptage/mosqu...69118.html

In any case, one good news: the French government has, at long last, started to de-islamize the CDG airport, this year. (In 2016, French intel officers removed around 60 islamists from CDG workforce. Hopefully the airport will soon be perfectly safe again)

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Latan - 05-19-2016

An other plane?
It's becoming everyday news.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 05-19-2016

The statement that the contact "faded" from radar rather than disappearing suddenly makes me think that this might be another case of pilot suicide.

Wouldn't even be the first time that EgyptAir had something like that happen with one of their pilots. EgyptAir Flight 990

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - roberto - 05-19-2016

Confirmed to have crashed.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - iamdegaussed - 05-19-2016

At this point I would rather take a boat if I had to travel overseas for something.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - MikeinMKE - 05-19-2016

LOL at the Egypt aviation minister asking for "people" (meaning Trump) to stop hypothesizing on what happened.

Then 2 seconds later: "This is not to say that we are ruling out terrorism"

Trump is a fucking genius. He owns this news cycle and will ultimately be proven to be the first person in the world who correctly stated what happened.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Horus - 05-19-2016

Quote: (05-19-2016 06:36 AM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

At this point I would rather take a boat if I had to travel overseas for something.

There are over 100 000 commericial flights per day. There is an average of one flight crash per month around the world. The chance of dying as a result of a plane crash is tiny.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - MikeinMKE - 05-19-2016

BTW in case you didn't see/hear, this is what Trump tweeted 2 hours ago...

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Looks like yet another terrorist attack. Airplane departed from Paris. When will we get tough, smart and vigilant? Great hate and sickness!

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - Goldin Boy - 05-19-2016

Quote: (05-19-2016 01:08 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

wtf is with all these planes going down

There aren't a lot of planes crashing. Can't remember where but I heard that flying is statistically safer than driving in the US.

There are thousands of commercial flights that go without a hitch daily. The news doesn't mention them because that not interesting or unusual. Who's gonna read a paper with the front page headline:

"Boeing jet took off from LGA and landed in LAX on time!"

Naturally since the plane crashes get press you're more likely to remember them. Don't let the media scare you into think planes are dangerous.

EgyptAir flight from Paris to Cairo missing - iamdegaussed - 05-19-2016

It's not the frequency of plane crashes that's putting me off, it's the helplessness of the situation if your plane goes down.

If a boat sinks, I can get on a lifeboat and wait for help.

When I'm in my car, I have some level of control over the outcome in a crash situation. It could be caused by another driver, but at some level my own reflexes come into the equation.

When you're up in the air, you're in the hands of your pilot and those of the mechanics who worked on your plane. If either of those fail, there's really not much you can do.

And I have flown a lot, international and otherwise. Stuff like this is just making me nervous is all.