Roosh V Forum
Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? (/thread-55347.html)

Pages: 1 2

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - johnbozzz - 04-23-2016

I'm asking this question as I think back on some of the girls I knew when i was in high school or in college, and how some of them seemed to have a clear cut plan, such as to get married and have three kids after graduation, and some were on feminist rants. Well, I know for certain that when I was in high school and in college, I had always wondered to myself, what is the point in all of this? Am I being educated properly? Is any of this worth my effort? I was wondering if women, girls ever think those kinds of things or not.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - spokepoker - 04-23-2016

A lot of this has been covered already in many different threads.
Go read the deep forum for a few days.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - germanico - 04-23-2016

Women? Feelings?

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 04-23-2016

Another Johnbozzz thread?

Say it ain't' so!

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - samsamsam - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:58 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2016 09:23 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

New thread idea:

What question will JohnBozzz ask next?

Quote: (04-20-2016 02:58 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2016 02:51 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I swear all I've been reading lately are Johnbozzz's question threads.

This is actually the last one I'll ask.

None so far, so he is a man of his word. A rare quality.

I stand corrected. Broken word = liar.

Can we just make on thread called "Random Questions By Johnbozzz"? The take away his thread starting privileges?

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - philosophical_recovery - 04-23-2016

[Image: rUumI0j.gif]

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Anabasis to Desta - 04-23-2016

The Turbo-Thread Starter strikes again.

To answer your question ...I don't think so. As long as women have food, shelter, a social circle, BF/Husband, gossip and children they seem to be content for the most part.

The root of existential angst is the innate male desire for self-actualization. The yearn for a mission, adventure, knowledge, innovation, honor, status ... some challenge to be overcome. The scope of male existence is both deeper and broader.

Which makes it easier for us to feel lost.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - General Stalin - 04-23-2016

thread-55278...pid1281890

Quote: (04-20-2016 02:58 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2016 02:51 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I swear all I've been reading lately are Johnbozzz's question threads.

This is actually the last one I'll ask.

johnbozzz trying to hold back making another question thread like...

[Image: chrisfarley-55abdb759bf93.gif]
[Image: Lt+kid+face+when+_76921d53107f9fd6d3358920880bd5ca.gif]
[Image: a7DPsCA.gif]

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - samsamsam - 04-23-2016

[Image: constipated.jpg]

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - johnbozzz - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 03:23 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Gustavus Adolphus - 04-23-2016

[Image: 1111.gif]

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Cortés - 04-23-2016

Johnbozzz, do you actually read any of the forum? Because many of your questions are answered directly or indirectly in other threads. Chill out man, you don't need to start a thread for everything. Use the search and contribute posts on those threads, even if they haven't been active in years

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - AnonymousBosch - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 03:15 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

...some of them seemed to have a clear cut plan, such as to get married and have three kids after graduation, and some were on feminist rants...

They're at an age when they think they're the main character in a movie, and that life will conform to the script they've written in their heads.

If you want to see existential angst, check back with them in 25 years.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - LongDongSilver - 04-23-2016

Can we make johnbozz a mod, hes been on point lately.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - R_Niko - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 04:50 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

...some of them seemed to have a clear cut plan, such as to get married and have three kids after graduation, and some were on feminist rants...

They're at an age when they think they're the main character in a movie, and that life will conform to the script they've written in their heads.

Mmm I dunno about that. Existential angst requires some sort of introspection. Do you think post-wall women will suddenly acquire this ability? After 40 years of never once questioning themselves? They'll certainly be bitter and in search of answers, but that's not quite the same thing. They'll inevitably wind up blaming men/society.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Oz. - 04-23-2016

Found johnbozzz's work outside of the forum.

[Image: wpid-wp-1426335747798.jpeg]

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Zona - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 05:11 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Mmm I dunno about that. Existential angst requires some sort of introspection. Do you think post-wall women will suddenly acquire this ability? After 40 years of never once questioning themselves? They'll certainly be bitter and in search of answers, but that's not quite the same thing. They'll inevitably wind up blaming men/society.

I'm currently seeing this exact situation playing out with an older female acquaintance. She's clearly miserable, and every once in awhile I'll catch a momentary glimpse of some degree of self-awareness that maybe, just maybe, it's her own fault. Then the hamster is off to the races as she proceeds to blame everyone, and everything else for her unhappiness.

Of course some women will attempt to "find themselves", but the end result is usually some bullshit about how society has made them feel bad. No matter what they'll always see themselves as victims.

Quote: (04-23-2016 03:44 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2016 03:23 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Thanks, I'll check it out.

This post is interesting. On a couple of other posts where people have mentioned such a topic is covered, etc. He takes the post as someone trying to be helpful (which they are) but misses the hint that maybe searching or adding onto another thread would be more desirable than starting another one. There is no hint of the "my bad" or "I'll try searching next time."

So either he is ignoring it intentionally or socially lacking.

I am hoping he is just socially unaware, suffering from asperger's or something. If he is just ignoring the feedback that his threads have become excessive, he may be receiving some bad news at some point.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - AnonymousBosch - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 05:11 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Nah, I've known plenty of women who were idiots in their younger days who did mature, usually due to someone kind of humbling experience: death, disease, infertility, realising their associates are nasty people, realising they hate their careers. Sometimes it's positive kindness that causes this: help when they really are in trouble, or having children with a man they genuinely love.

Others are firmly-set on their course, and can't be saved. I don't humour them, but don't smugly-lecture them either.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Easy_C - 04-23-2016

Absolutely. Catch is they're much better at rationalizing "solutions" that prevent them from having to do any soul searching as a result.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Hades - 04-23-2016

Women suffering from that are called spinsters.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Oz. - 04-24-2016

johnbozzz, gone but never forgotten.

[Image: 394Qm3p.gif]

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - Fortis - 04-24-2016

Did it really take this long for him to get banned?

He was always making these inane threads.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - samsamsam - 04-24-2016

Quote: (04-24-2016 08:45 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

johnbozzz, gone but never forgotten.

[Image: 394Qm3p.gif]

He'll be quickly forgotten. Only person that made as few contributions but is a legend, is Little Dark.

Are women capable of feeling the same sort of existential angst as men? - cascadecombo - 04-24-2016

^ who were you talking about again?