Roosh V Forum
NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong (/thread-55058.html)

Pages: 1 2

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Delta - 04-10-2016

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2592680

Quote:Quote:

New Jersey teens played a Holocaust drinking game then proudly displayed their sick round of Jews versus Nazis on social media.

Princeton High School students appeared in a Snapchat photo pouring beer into cups arranged in a Star of David and a swastika on a ping-pong table, according to Princeton junior Jamaica Ponder. She exposed the game called “Holocaust pong” or “alcoholocaust” on her personal blog.

“Well, perhaps it is a joke,” Ponder, 17, wrote. “But then I guess the punchline would be: genocide. Pardon me if I don’t find that to be hilarious. The real joke here is that these kids weren’t only insensitive enough to play the game, but also silly enough to post it on Snapchat and leave it there long enough for me, and several others, to take a screenshot.”

She continued, "Putting the picture on social media means that someone was proud enough of the game to want to show it off. Meaning that they must be trapped in the delusional mindset that making a drinking game based off of the Holocaust is cool. Or funny. Or anything besides insane. Because that’s what this is: insanity."

Ponder told NJ.com she was disgusted when she saw the photo of her classmates, several of whom are actually Jewish, playing the game. She declined to state the names of anyone involved, though she did notify officials with Princeton Public Schools before publishing her blog Wednesday.

“As an individual and as the Superintendent of the Princeton Public Schools, I am deeply upset that some of our students chose to engage in a drinking game with clearly anti-Semitic overtones and to broadcast their behavior over social media,” Superintendent Steve Cochrane said in a statement.

"An incident such as this one forces us to take a hard look at our efforts in educating our children in the values that may be most important to their success in life. I am hopeful that as school district we can join with parents, with other agencies in our community, and with students themselves to elevate our efforts to prepare our children to be people of character."

Cochrane noted the district is discussing the matter with the students involved and their families. He declined to discuss possible punishments for the game and the underage drinking, citing district confidentiality policies around disciplinary measures.

The game, based on a popular drinking game involving players tossing ping-pong balls into cups of beer, is apparently nothing new.

A rules guide on drinkinggamezone.com gives Nazis the right to “blitzkrieg,” or shoot until they miss and to “Auschwitz,” or pick any Jewish player to sit out until another player on the team gets a ball in the other team’s cup. For its part, the Jewish team can “Anne Frank,” which allows them hide a cup off the table from the other team.

The game requires 60 cups of beer, many more than the a regular game of beer pong, and the photo of the high schoolers showed many empty and full cans of Coors Light on the ping-pong table.

Joshua Cohen, a regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, which fights anti-Semitism, told the Forward the photo is "both alarming and outrageous."

“I think an incident like this underscores and highlights a number of different issues," Cohen said. "One, the trivialization of Nazis, Hitler and anti-semitism by teenagers. I think it underscores the critical need for Holocaust education.”

Ponder told NJ.com her blog post received mix reviews at school Thursday.

“A couple of people came up to me using profanities, but a lot of people were very kind and I'd say appreciative of what I did,” she said. "Someone needed to show what exactly is going on when no one's paying attention."

Personally, I don't buy that this game is "clearly anti-Semetic." It should be obvious from the fact that some of the perpetrators were Jewish that this is not a case of hatred or malice. Teenage boys have a crude sense of humor based around shock value. That's all this is an example of. Have those who are outraged about this never heard of Cards Against Humanity?

I have a theory that SJWs accuse everyone else of hatred because they're projecting; they're such hateful, spiteful people themselves that they assume everyone else must be too.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - The Lizard of Oz - 04-10-2016

Excellent.

If there is one iron law in the world it is this: when adults invent stupid taboos, sacred cows, and unmentionables, smart kids will take special pleasure in mocking and violating them. And that's exactly what they should do.

There's been too little of that in our society but it's heartwarming to see that the smart and privileged kids of today are not quite as docile as they are occasionally imagined to be.

I approve. [Image: thumb.gif][Image: thumb.gif][Image: thumb.gif]

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Delta - 04-10-2016

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:47 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

If there is one iron law in the world it is this: when adults invent stupid taboos, sacred cows, and unmentionables, smart kids will take special pleasure in mocking and violating them.

Exactly. The predictable outrage produced by this game is the only reason these kids find it funny to begin with.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - h3ltrsk3ltr - 04-10-2016

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:33 PM)Delta Wrote:  

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2592680

“Well, perhaps it is a joke,” Ponder, 17, wrote. “But then I guess the punchline would be: genocide. Pardon me if I don’t find that to be hilarious. The real joke here is that these kids weren’t only insensitive enough to play the game, but also silly enough to post it on Snapchat and leave it there long enough for me, and several others, to take a screenshot.”

She continued, "Putting the picture on social media means that someone was proud enough of the game to want to show it off. Meaning that they must be trapped in the delusional mindset that making a drinking game based off of the Holocaust is cool. Or funny. Or anything besides insane. Because that’s what this is: insanity."

Pardon me if I toss this little cunt into an oven.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - EDantes - 04-10-2016

It's just kids being kids, nothing remotely newsworthy. The SJWs just need to get a life.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - WanderingSoul - 04-10-2016

Bro, why didn't we think of this in high school?

I would have been all over this game.

Sounds like way more fun than normal beer pong.

But seriously (even though I was pretty much serious above), big fucking deal. Kids are always going to do this kind of shit. It isn't anti-semetic at all. It's just a drunken high school version of playing cowboys and Indians, which I'm sure a bunch of SJW pussies find offensive also.

Just another example of SJW's, pussy PC culture, the media, and an extremely liberal education system coming together to try and push their garbage onto the rest of us, starting with our children.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - RexImperator - 04-10-2016

Clever kids...the "offensiveness" is why it's funny in the first place.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Hannibal - 04-10-2016

"Alcoholocaust" is hilarious.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - CaptainChardonnay - 04-10-2016

Theres a vietnam war version of beerpong. I think people call it freedom pong.

One side plays the VC the other the US.

The VC side fills their red cups all the way to the top but each round they can move their cups around. If the US side sinks one then the VC side has to drink the whole cup.

The US side fills their cups 1/4 of the way like normal but they must keep the triangle shape. Each time the VC side sinks one they gotta drink but also refill the cup.

So how the US wins is by sinking all the cups but the VC win by the US side giving up. Game is actually pretty historically accurate.

That Ponder chick sounds like a bitch. I wonder what she looks like.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Sidney Crosby - 04-10-2016

Why should these kids be in any trouble for sending a snapchat

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - TigerMandingo - 04-10-2016

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:33 PM)Delta Wrote:  

“I think an incident like this underscores and highlights a number of different issues," Cohen said. "One, the trivialization of Nazis, Hitler and anti-semitism by teenagers. I think it underscores the critical need for Holocaust education.”

Critical need??

The Holocaust is covered ad nauseum in American high schools and universities.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - EDantes - 04-10-2016

They're just trying to sissify boys from a young age.

While in the meantime they encourage young women to be hoodrats and hos via the entertainment industry and 'role models' like Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, etc

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Seth_Rose - 04-10-2016

I'm pretty sure I have played this several times... and I'm Jewish. I don't care and it's not 'offensive'; it's pretty humorous actually especially the 'Anne Frank' cup LOL.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - WeFuckGoats - 04-10-2016

Oy vey!

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - iamdegaussed - 04-10-2016

The only thing outrageous and offensive are the side rules that break the game in favor of the Nazi team. Seriously, they can "Auschwitz" the best member of the Jew team and totally take the game over from there. I call bullshit.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - spokepoker - 04-10-2016

WP (Would Play)

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - CaptainChardonnay - 04-10-2016

Quote: (04-10-2016 09:43 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure I have played this several times... and I'm Jewish. I don't care and it's not 'offensive'; it's pretty humorous actually especially the 'Anne Frank' cup LOL.

Explain

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Bacchus - 04-10-2016

I wouldn't bet against the Jewish team. When needed, they can summon the eye of the Jew

[Image: DK86Vn9.gif]

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - CynicalContrarian - 04-10-2016

Them damned Buddhists... Or was it the Hindu's who created the swastika symbol?

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Thersites - 04-11-2016

Ms. Ponder can kiss her social life goodbye for the rest of her time in high school, and college. Her 15 minutes of fame will lead to lifetime of being shun by friends due to her killjoy attitude and being a cunt.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - The Beast1 - 04-11-2016

What a shame this was done outside of school hours. If the school tries and does anything i'd laugh and say "fuck off".

The school can eat sand on this non-issue. Jamaica Ponders can go and suck it too.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Horus - 04-11-2016

And by drawing public attention to this game, it will become even more popular and widespread.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Chauncey - 04-11-2016

For those too lazy to click on the link:

[Image: pong8n-2-web.jpg]

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - Sooth - 04-11-2016

Getting boomers knickers in a twist is one of my new favorite past times.

NJ teens in hot water for Holocaust themed beer pong - CaptainChardonnay - 04-11-2016

^More importantly, the rules for anyone who wants to play

http://www.drinkinggamezone.com/drinking...jews-pong/

Setup:
Each team has 3 players and 30 cups. The Nazi team makes a Nazi symbol with their cups and the Jew team makes a Star of David. When 18 cups are reached, you re-setup the cups to a smaller Nazi symbol and a smaller Star of David. **to make it easier, at 6 or 10 cups a triangle can be made**

Rules:
The World War 2 drinking game (aka Holocaust Pong) follows rules very similar to a combination of Beer Pong and Nemesis, with teams or 3 but team based turns. There is also special rules that make the game more fun.

Special rules:
NAZIS: Blitzkrieg: When the game starts, each player on the Nazi team gets to shoot until they miss. Once every player misses Blitzkrieg is over.
NAZIS: Auschwitz: At any point during the game, they can send a player on the Jew team to Auschwitz (concentration camp), which means they cannot play until both members of the Jew team sink a ball. *For added difficulty they must get it in the same turn*
JEWS: Anne Frank: Anytime throughout the game, hide a cup wherever you want in the room, as long as it remains makeable.
The general rules for the game are also as follows: Two balls in the same cup is two cups. Bounce shots are two cups but can be swatted away by the opposing team. If all three members of the team sink in the same turn, they receive a "balls back", meaning they all get to shoot again and the opposing team's turn is skipped. ***If a ball is shot and a rebound is attained, a trick shot may be made. ***Rebound rule is not mandatory. Trick shots can be abolished entirely.