Roosh V Forum
Comeback for Fuck off ? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Comeback for Fuck off ? (/thread-5503.html)

Pages: 1 2

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Lika - 07-16-2011

When you say something funny and cocky to a girl, she laughs and replies:

"Fuck off..."

What would be a good comeback to that?

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Lumiere - 07-16-2011

HA

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Dash Global - 07-16-2011

reading that made me smile lmao

Comeback for Fuck off ? - gringochileno - 07-16-2011

Ignore, smirk, and plow. If a girl laughs and playfully hits you on the arm or tells you to shut up or fuck off, you're on the right track so keep the cocky dial on high you big stud. Now if she was genuinely offended then yes you do need to back off a little. Context matters.

Comeback for Fuck off ? - hypesession - 07-16-2011

if she's jovially laughing while saying fuck off or whatever, you plow through it and keep going, because you read her body language more than the words she says.

Quote: (07-16-2011 03:45 PM)hypesession Wrote:  

if she's jovially laughing while saying fuck off or whatever, you plow through it and keep going, because you read her body language more than the words she says.

Thanks for the answers. I don't often game in English. In my language: French but the same applies to Spanish or Portuguese in my experience, I almost never had a girl say the equivalent, in the early dates.

I was teasing her and she was laughing when she said it. I did keep on plowing but I still felt weird that I let her insult me without a comeback...

It must be a cultural thing... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Gringo - 07-16-2011

Thing is to native English speakers "fuck off" isn't neccessarily an insult, it's just a turn of phrase that can mean a few different things. It's hard to explain but it's all in the context and to a non native speaker could easily come across as an insult when it's not.

Comeback for Fuck off ? - MiXX - 07-16-2011

Target: "Fuck off?"
Mixx: "OH, Is that what your daddy told you last time you saw him?"
Target:"what? oh fuck you!"
Mixx: "See how it sucks to be mean? now, can we talk like adults now, or you still insist on acting like a kid?

...move from here. Should be easy now as you have stirred up her emotions and showed her you will not be stepped on.

Mixx

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Dash Global - 07-16-2011

If i approached a girl in a friendly manner and she told me to fuck off...

Well I would want to bitch slap her and spit in her face. But I wouldnt do that.

Id prob say something along the line of

Dash: Hey, how are you tonight?
Her: Fuck Off!
Dash: Gladly you stupid cunt of a bitch!

I cant STAND rude stuckup BITCHES!

Quote: (07-16-2011 04:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx: "See how it sucks to be mean? now, can we talk like adults now, or you still insist on acting like a kid?Mixx

Golden [Image: banana.gif]

I know that sometimes it's not aimed at a person, it's just like an expression but it has diverse degrees and in this occasion it was a bit aimed at me to test my reactions.

I'm thinking Mixx's convo could be changed to something a little bit more gentle according to the situation (not involving her parents right away), perhaps along the lines of:

Lika: "OH, Is that what your ex boyfriend told you the last time you saw him?"
Lika: "See how it sucks to be mean? now, can we talk like adults now, or you still insist on acting like a kid?"

The problem with that is that she will take the opportunity to say that she still has a boyfriend, even if she doesn't.

There must be other good comebacks.

Great stuff Mixx, thanks

Comeback for Fuck off ? - MiXX - 07-16-2011

Nop. I thought about submitting daddy in lieu of boyfriend carefully. However, saying boyfriend does not hit below the belt, which is where she hit you. So, No, it's not OK for a woman to kick me in the balls without any reason other than her bad day, and I should have to "soften my comeback" for her to be sensitive to the fact I don't offend her. IT IS HER THAT SHOULD BE AFRAID OF OFFENDING YOU!!!

Be a man that takes no shit or prisoners!

She is trying to humiliate you for merely being a cool guy trying to brighten her day. HAVE NO MERCY AND COME BACK 10x stronger to show her who she decided to fuck with, and we all know 75% if hot women have daddy issues.

Never be afraid to lose a woman, and definitely never give her a power trip at YOUR EXPENSE.

Mixx

Quote: (07-16-2011 06:41 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Nop. I thought about submitting daddy in lieu of boyfriend carefully. However, saying boyfriend does not hit below the belt, which is where she hit you. So, No, it's not OK for a woman to kick me in the balls without any reason other than her bad day, and I should have to "soften my comeback" for her to be sensitive to the fact I don't offend her. IT IS HER THAT SHOULD BE AFRAID OF OFFENDING YOU!!!

Be a man that takes no shit or prisoners!

She is trying to humiliate you for merely being a cool guy trying to brighten her day. HAVE NO MERCY AND COME BACK 10x stronger to show her who she decided to fuck with, and we all know 75% if hot women have daddy issues.

Never be afraid to lose a woman, and definitely never give her a power trip at YOUR EXPENSE.

I was gonna say it's a bit too much and it was not really an insult. I just wanted to find a comeback to make her feel stupid about her vulgar manners but I must admit that I felt weak to not have a good comeback for "Fuck off"...

I reread your post and I think you're right, it's either she wins (I'm weak) or I win in this situation...

Yet I wonder what would have happened... with this HB9 with a freaking strong personality (a business shark in a man's world). I'm not even sure her dad is alive or if he died in a Somali war... It might have been fun to watch her stab me to death thanks to you Mixx haha :-)

Comeback for Fuck off ? - at350zguyy - 07-16-2011

Quote: (07-16-2011 04:46 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx: "See how it sucks to be mean? now, can we talk like adults now, or you still insist on acting like a kid?

...move from here. Should be easy now as you have stirred up her emotions and showed her you will not be stepped on.

Mixx

mixx, you are brilliant.

Comeback for Fuck off ? - CJ - 07-17-2011

"No, go fuck yourself, it's cheaper."

Comeback for Fuck off ? - MiXX - 07-17-2011

Quote: (07-16-2011 07:07 PM)Lika Wrote:  

It might have been fun to watch her stab me to death thanks to you Mixx haha :-)

Stirring up a woman's emotions is the best thing you can do in an an approach, especially when she initiates drama. So if she is chasing you with a knife to stab you, let her have her fun and chase you, but then you pull out a gun and start pistol whippin' her like they do in cartoons: One character pulls out one weapon, and the other pulls out a bigger, more lethal one.

She could have answered "My daddy died" and and you could have replied with teh same thing on "see how it sucks to be mean to someone?" and then turn it on her as she came out and was just as rude to you, when you where trying to make her smile. Bottom line, you got her talking as to why she is so angry, and you can then exploit it.

No girl could resist a guy that passes her absolute BEST SHIT TEST, and calm her down. She is yours for the taking after that.

True story:

I once approached a girl in a very respectfully and playful manner like I always do, and she threw her drink at me.

Now, I would never hit a girl, but this one deserved it more than any, however, I was not about to "soften" my comeback as to not hurt or offend her feelings.

So....what did I do....? I spit on her dress!! Then I asked her how it feels to be treated like trash when someone was merely trying to be nice to her....she started crying.

Unfortunately, this caused a scene..and I bolted outside before it got out of hand as nobody was going to take my side, women always get the benefit of the doubt.

Ironically, I saw her again at the same club 3 weeks later, and she remembered me. This time she approached me, and told me she was hoping to find me again...I was prepared for the worst at that moment.

...without saying another word, she flat out kissed me on the lips and apologized to me. Game on!

She got the shit fucked out of her that night too of course [Image: wink.gif]

Point being: WOMEN LOVE DRAMA MORE THAN TNT!!! Give it to her, and she will reward you ten-fold.

Mixx

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Dash Global - 07-17-2011

Quote: (07-17-2011 03:11 AM)CJ Wrote:  

This is great.

I have never been told to fuck off but if I do, best believe this line is coming out!

Comeback for Fuck off ? - ConsciousDreams - 07-17-2011

Depends.

If you think she is half serious, bc she didn't like your approach or something you said, you need to keep your cool and not demonstrate any anger, a man controls his emotions...you could say something like, "you shouldn't get upset so easily" or "relax and you'll have more fun"

If she is just using it as an expression, then roll with it, and be happy you've got a girl with some fire, she will probably be good in the sack.

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Riker - 07-17-2011

Dang Mixx that sounds so perfect, the chick actually respected what you did. That's great how you didn't fuck it up after she went for the kiss, haha you probably acted like it was the least she could do.

How do you keep there attention after they do one of those things? I notice that when they reject me like that they usually turn around and engage a friend or walk away.

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Tuthmosis - 07-17-2011

Quote: (07-17-2011 03:11 AM)CJ Wrote:  

For some reason, I hear this in Scarface's voice.

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Lika - 07-17-2011

Quote: (07-17-2011 09:11 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

So....what did I do....? I spit on her dress!! Then I asked her how it feels to be treated like trash when someone was merely trying to be nice to her....she started crying.

Ok got it. The next time the girl tells me to fuck off, I'll spit on her.

[Image: idea.gif]

Comeback for Fuck off ? - MiXX - 07-17-2011

Quote: (07-17-2011 05:18 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2011 09:11 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Nooooooo. She threw a drink on me when I spit on her...BIG DIFFERENCE! Your comeback must be strong, but still congruent to her attack.

Proceed with caution young grasshopper.

Mixx

Comeback for Fuck off ? - Lika - 07-17-2011

Quote: (07-17-2011 06:10 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2011 05:18 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Nooooooo. She threw a drink on me when I spit on her...BIG DIFFERENCE! Your comeback must be strong, but still congruent to her attack.

Proceed with caution young grasshopper.

Haha Mixx, I was just kidding. I'm thick sometimes but not that much...

And thank you for "the young" but I'm quite sure I'm older than you although not as experienced [Image: sleepy.gif]

(Here are some ideas for your avatar: http://www.buzzfeed.com/sigmund/the-11-b...n?s=mobile)

Comeback for Fuck off ? - ANACONDA - 07-18-2011

if she is really laughing ...then its mean she enjoyed it.

genuinely there is nothing to be said....just leave that place immediately.

she will miss it again..she will come back again....guaranteed

Comeback for Fuck off ? - ottoemezzo - 07-18-2011

If it's not meant to be rude, then nothing. If it's meant to be offensive then:
"Say that again more slowly...mmm so sexy!" Don't get offended, don't take them seriously.

Comeback for Fuck off ? - MiXX - 07-18-2011

Telling her she's sexy as she's slowly telling you to fuck-off is showing value to her and zero to you.

Think about it, no woman here tells you to "fuck off" in a playful manner. If they say it as a reaction to your approach, it will never be playful.

Playfulness requires attraction, and comfort. No woman will give that to you in the first 2 minutes of your interaction

Mixx