Roosh V Forum
Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history (/thread-54932.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Roosh - 04-06-2016

Giving is contagious! Mysterious member Oneeyedjack has gifted gold to 75 members. This is a monstrous show of community support on the heels of generosity displayed by Tokyo Joe and Gustavus Adolphus.

Here are the 75 members that now have gold:

thoughtgypsy
Going strong
Anabasis to Desta
DamienCasanova
CaptainChardonnay

thirty-six
stpete
kamoz
Chauncey
Booshala

Irenicus
ball dont lie
Caravaggio
Tex

Rottenapple
ColSpanker
Valefor
Dino
El_Gostro

Rpg
Davidovich
Bill
Jayko
Teutatis

Wayout
Biggoron
Kaii
Kieran
Youngblazer

DarkTriad
Master Of My Own Kingdom
RandomGuy1
Beau
Hank

The Truth
Orion
SlickyBoy
Splord
Harvey Specter

Geomann180
Sharkie
PapayaTapper - already gold
Hannibal
Lavidaloca

Fast Eddie
rishboy77
tarquín
elimanning
estraudi

Mr. D
Freshcream
Putin Closes
Chowder Head
IntBM

Username
Smooth Operator
Biologist
Sosa
Vice

NovaVirtu
YardDog
DrCotard
Suave
Cortés

Evilhei
Laurifer
forever_beta
Pyrrhic victory
PV2X

The Truth - already gold
WashedUPVet
Sentry92
AdventurousHippo
Nevsky

[Image: UXrY3O5ClL7LG.gif]

[Image: l4hLR3XHPFmkTL8mk.gif]

[Image: t59q69nWcHEZO.gif]

[Image: l41lZccR1oUigYeNa.gif]

[Image: qi8Yhj4pKcIec.gif]

Since two members already had gold, Oneeyedjack will add two more members shortly for gold giving.

Thank you Oneeyedjack for the moneybomb!!! If I did hookers and blow that's where the money would be going. Instead it will help pay for bodyguard service, lawyer fees, and hosting costs. [Image: lol.gif]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - The Beast1 - 04-06-2016

[Image: clap2.gif]

You guys need to go into these threads and post a gif of someone taking a bow. You deserve it!

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Suits - 04-06-2016

By the time I stack enough cash to finally be generous, there will be no one left to give gold to.

Can we have an option for double gold and triple gold?

Would buy.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Il Bersagliere - 04-06-2016

We need like a 'platinum' or 'onyx' level now.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - pitt - 04-06-2016

Wow, impressive.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - sixsix - 04-06-2016

Damn that is good. It shows what a great community this is. Instead of complaining about everything and setting up a PleaseFundMe account begging for money, we try to help each other get better. Much respect.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - RandomGuy1 - 04-06-2016

Wow, much respect and many thanks, Sir!

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - TheOllam - 04-06-2016

[Image: tumblr_mgu1jlo4yk1qe0ntoo1_500.gif]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Atlanta Man - 04-06-2016

I am jealous! If I am not golded soon none of the forum members will be invited to my wedding with Bree Olson!

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Caravaggio - 04-06-2016

[Image: clap2.gif]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Kaii - 04-06-2016

Thank you oneeyedjack! I greatly appreciate it.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - texas - 04-06-2016

Haha this shit is getting bonkers. Makes me happy to know that some members are so prosperous. Thanks to Tokyo Joe, Gustavus Adolfus, oneeyedjack, and whoever else has done similar. This forum is essentially a free online university and these golds could be like scholarships. What a fucking gift. Thanks Roosh for being the orchestrator of all this and creating such a springboard for self-improvement and becoming a better man.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Wahawahwah - 04-06-2016

Thank you oneeyedjack, much appreciated. _/\_

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - captain_shane - 04-06-2016

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: LB8XxbZ.jpg]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Chowder Head - 04-06-2016

Thanks so much!!! I'm a Gold Member.

[Image: attachment.jpg30982]   

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - MMX2010 - 04-06-2016

For once, the statement, "This is all Trump's fault!", rings true. Congratulations to all, and thanks to oneeyedjack.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Tokyo Joe - 04-06-2016

[Image: ug8k8.gif]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Tex - 04-06-2016

What a great thing to wake up to. Thank you oneeyedjack. We applaud you.

[Image: wC4P0yFYqjXhK.gif]

[Image: DocRJDXSDeFk4.gif]

Thanks to members like him, the swag is on the rise in this bitch!

[Image: d5os4VKFF34re.gif]

[Image: Y5pJPmh9IWMKc.gif]

[Image: r9oJ70rDlwXss.gif]

[Image: tfMmxVG2T6hA4.gif]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Laru - 04-06-2016

Nice! It is a great thing to be witness to something like this. It's generous actions like this that show how dedicated the user base is here and that the forum is not yet done growing. This is why I always keep coming back, not for the free shit, but for the dedicated people who honestly try their best to pass along useful knowledge.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - thoughtgypsy - 04-06-2016

Wow, I'm at a loss of words here. Thank you!! I'll have to pay it forward. I'll work on something to give back to the community soon. Much appreciated man!!

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - The Truth - 04-06-2016

[Image: 51884918.jpg]

Thanks brother.

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - DrCotard - 04-06-2016

Wow, I feel quite honored to receive the gold membership. Thanks oneeyedjack.

[Image: 2yllfzo.gif]

[Image: 1115466316c7b31948e61111279339c0.gif]

[Image: a8Z6kWN.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg30984]   

MAKE ROOSHVFORUM AND ONEEYEDJACK GREAT AGAIN!!!!

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - El Chinito loco - 04-06-2016

[Image: QVMdoC.gif]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - username - 04-06-2016

Wow, thank you Oneeyedjack. I don't know what else to say, I owe you one man.

[Image: l7mE04p.png]

Member oneeyedjack unleashes BIGGEST gold gift in RVF history - Anabasis to Desta - 04-06-2016

Arigato Oneeyedjack!!!

[Image: tumblr_mw8mon81qO1sgl0ajo1_500.gif]