Roosh V Forum
Carrie needs advice! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Carrie needs advice! (/thread-54865.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Carrie needs advice! - Carrie - 04-01-2016

Hi RVF!
So I understand that I'm not supposed to be here, but this seems like one of the sole places I can get a straight answer to a particular question instead of the pre-programmed responses I get from asking friends. So before I'm awarded my honorary ban for vaginal possession, I'd like to reach out to you guys for advice.

I'm the youngest of four daughters on my dad's side. My mother taught me to cook and probably would've been more supportive, but she lost her fight with cancer a few years ago. My three older sisters are all married; they also have careers, and my dad expects the same out of me. My stepmother in particular doesn't like the idea of me as a stay-at-home wife because her last husband died suddenly, and the only thing that kept her afloat until she met my dad was her cleaning business. My dad doesn't believe that there are really any members of generation Y that could adequately support two people on one income (though my boyfriend is wonderful and recently started working 11 hours 6 days a week). On top of this I feel that there's a slow-growing stigma among young women towards domestic housewives. I like cooking and I'm damn good at it. I've always wanted to be like my mother and I'm tired of school.

TL;DR: How can I justify wanting to be a domestic wife to family and friends who are convinced that it's a horrible way to live?

Carrie needs advice! - Suits - 04-01-2016

[Image: pay-attention-to-me.jpg]

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:21 PM)Suits Wrote:  

[Image: pay-attention-to-me.jpg]

Thanks, extremely witty and helpful.

Carrie needs advice! - Peregrine - 04-01-2016

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Carrie needs advice! - Tex - 04-01-2016

What your hands should be doing instead:

[Image: AGvljvEBMnCKs.gif]

Carrie needs advice! - philosophical_recovery - 04-01-2016

All that matters is how you act around your man.

Just take some lessons from this wonderful housewife:

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:26 PM)Tex Wrote:  

What your hands should be doing instead:

[Image: AGvljvEBMnCKs.gif]

I grill cheeses and assemble ham sammiches for nobody but boo.

Carrie needs advice! - LeeEnfield303 - 04-01-2016

Laughing my old, white, gun-loving, patriarchal ass off. Thanks.

Carrie needs advice! - Tex - 04-01-2016

Quote:Quote:

TL;DR: How can I justify wanting to be a domestic wife to family and friends who are convinced that it's a horrible way to live?

Unless you want to "justify wanting to be a domestic wife" to a stove, you better go find yourself back into a kitchen and let the men deal with the big ideas sweetheart.

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:29 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Unless you want to "justify wanting to be a domestic wife" to a stove, you better go find yourself back into a kitchen and let the men deal with the big ideas sweetheart.

It's not exactly a big idea. Plus there's already a pot roast waiting for him when he gets home tonight. Slow cookers have the delightful advantage of requiring little to no effort.

[Image: W0flgIF.jpg]

Carrie needs advice! - Peregrine - 04-01-2016

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:33 PM)Carrie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:29 PM)Tex Wrote:  

It's not exactly a big idea. Plus there's already a pot roast waiting for him when he gets home tonight. Slow cookers have the delightful advantage of requiring little to no effort.

Quote:Quote:

Slow cookers have the delightful advantage of requiring little to no effort.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:34 PM)Suits Wrote:  

[Image: Gsuyq2w.jpg]

That's Winston, he's a bunny. His ears are floppy because he's a holland lop.

Carrie needs advice! - kbell - 04-01-2016

What's a half-daughter? Half woman, half hamster?

Carrie needs advice! - WalkingMan - 04-01-2016

Am I on 4chan? Here is a girl who is willing to become the opposite of what we all complain about, and you guys don't want to help her out?

My TL;DR answer is that you don't have to justify anything to anyone. It's your life. You're not marrying your family members or your peers. You're marrying your boyfriend. Do what makes you the happiest. In this case, being a full-time caretaker of the couple will make him happy, which will make you happy, which will make him happy, and so on.

Take pride in the fact that you're doing something that more girls than you think wish they could do, but they don't because they would rather conform with everyone else than think for themselves.

Pop out some babies and enjoy the rest of your life.

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:35 PM)kbell Wrote:  

What's a half-daughter? Half woman, half hamster?

Oh whoops, I meant half-sisters. They're my dad's from two previous marriages.

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:36 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Am I on 4chan? Here is a girl who is willing to become the opposite of what we all complain about, and you guys don't want to help her out?

My TL;DR answer is that you don't have to justify anything to anyone. It's your life. You're not marrying your family members or your peers. You're marrying your boyfriend. Do what makes you the happiest. In this case, being a full-time caretaker of the couple will make him happy, which will make you happy, which will make him happy, and so on.

Take pride in the fact that you're doing something that more girls than you think wish they could do, but they don't because they would rather conform with everyone else than think for themselves.

Pop out some babies and enjoy the rest of your life.

Oh boy a useful poster. Thank you [Image: smile.gif] I just don't like it much when other people worry over me and would like some way to reassure them.

For success and happiness in the bedroom, apply the same philosophy towards blowjobs.

[Image: girl-lazy-motivation-sleep-Favim.com-2098174.png]
Pictured: OP

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:39 PM)Suits Wrote:  

For success and happiness in the bedroom, apply the same philosophy towards blowjobs.

I'm terrible at oral. My jaw doesn't open very wide and it's difficult not to get him with my damn vampirish canines.

Carrie needs advice! - philosophical_recovery - 04-01-2016

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:39 PM)Suits Wrote:  

OP, how much do you weigh?

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:42 PM)Suits Wrote:  

OP, how much do you weigh?

Not sure what that has to do with anything but I'm small for my height i'd think, somewhere between 110 and 125lbs last time I checked. There's no scale here so the only time I hear my weight is when I visit the doctor, lol.

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:42 PM)Carrie Wrote:  

I'm terrible at oral. My jaw doesn't open very wide and it's difficult not to get him with my damn vampirish canines.

[Image: asda_worker_wet_fish_slapped-372516.jpg]

[Image: Vdz8bQw.jpg]

Carrie needs advice! - Charlemagne In Sweatpants - 04-01-2016

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:18 PM)Carrie Wrote:  

They're not convinced it's a horrible way to live. In fact they think the opposite. They're just posturing because they want to feel cool and progressive and politically correct. If they're honest with themselves, they're probably miserable.

Live well, enjoy being a domestic wife and mother, and let that be your justification.

EDIT: Goddammit, I forgot what day it is.

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:48 PM)Suits Wrote:  

[Image: asda_worker_wet_fish_slapped-372516.jpg]

Aw, I'm not THAT bad in bed.