Roosh V Forum
North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking (/thread-54407.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - iop890 - 03-12-2016

For those that are familiar with all these places or at least the girls there, how would you rank them in terms of physical attractiveness.

Not taking location/attitude/easiness/etc into account here.

Personally I'm leaning towards NE China, but I don't have enough experience with Japanese girls to fairly compare them. The only Japanese girls I've pulled have been tourists in SEA.

Posting images is encouraged.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - ball dont lie - 03-12-2016

As someone who has lived in NE China for a long time, I was blown away by how much better looking women were in south China when I went there last month. Not even a contest. The whole NE Chinese girls look good is blown WAY out of proportion. There aren't very enough women overall for the talent to be built up anywhere and its winter for 5 months a year in Haerbin, so their skin is terrible from wind burn.

Korean women clean up well, try hard, make an effort. I think that's the deal with southern girls. A little lipstick, not having a terrible haircut, wearing a dress and having some movement to their hips can go a long way to looking better.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - Eskhander - 03-12-2016

I dont mind the plastic surgery so Korea.

Wow, Korea running away with it so far.

Didn't quite expect that.

Now I'm thinking maybe I should have cut China up into regions and included all of it.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - Il Bersagliere - 03-12-2016

I honestly thought the consensus here was Japan. Guess I was wrong.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - Phoenix - 03-12-2016

I wouldn't call 8 votes statistically significant.

Really depends what you want. Japanese have the prettiest faces, but stunted legs and curves (and personalities) overall. Koreans powergrind their faces like it's just going to the dentist, wear high heels 24/7, and then plaster on makeup and check it every 20 minutes. NE Chinese are larger in stature, if you're into that (I am), but Chinese as a general rule aren't pretty as often, however they do have more interesting personalities.

Quote: (03-12-2016 05:17 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I wouldn't call 8 votes statistically significant.

Really depends what you want. Japanese have the prettiest faces, but stunted legs and curves (and personalities) overall. Koreans powergrind their faces like it's just going to the dentist, wear high heels 24/7, and then plaster on makeup and check it every 20 minutes. NE Chinese are larger in stature, if you're into that (I am), but Chinese as a general rule aren't pretty as often, however they do have more interesting personalities.

How common is the jaw shaving thing, really?

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - Phoenix - 03-12-2016

I don't know man, but I've seen enough obvious plastic work that I view all Korean faces now with skepticism.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - kinjutsu - 03-12-2016

Koreans all the way.
I used to mess with the korean exchange students at my school...
Their culture is obsessed with beauty so they focus on been thin and having amazing skin complexion.
There was a 8 month period when i only messed with Korean girls exclusively from school.
Ive dated 2 girls in LTR's and i had zero complaints compared to western girls. They cooked and cleaned without being asked and were always down to do whatever i wanted to do.

Physically they're boobs and ass sometimes leave things to be desired but i really like the faces.

The only downside was the pubic hair. Sometimes it was bad but most of the time they have a tasteful amount.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - djk100 - 03-12-2016

Korean by far but they're high maintenance

There still aren't too many votes in, but I was expecting Japan to take this pretty easily.

Maybe I should look into visiting Korea again. I've only been once for a few days.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - worldtraveler3 - 03-12-2016

NE China does have some stunning talents. like the li bin bin's who are tall, slim and feminine, abit like the eastern version of FSU girls. if you like tall leggy girls, and sometimes with 'big' asses when compared with other asian counterparts, those girls make great options. I personally m not a fan of petitte girls who are thin like chopsticks who seem like they are under mal nutrition.

however these girls are far few and in between, and the average is pretty bad compared to the likes of Japan and Korea.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - elcidcampeador - 03-12-2016

Chinese women from Heilongjiang and Jilin are can be pretty. They are also known for having a lot of body hair (not just pubic, think mustache, arms, legs, etc.). Chinese always say the prettier girls are in Sichuan, Hunan, Jiangsu.

In all likelihood the pretty ones will not be chasing a foreign guy unless he is very handsome or has social value. Northeast girls are very conservative and aren't open-minded like girls in Fujian, Guangdong, or Taiwan.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - ball dont lie - 03-12-2016

Quote: (03-12-2016 06:32 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

NE China does have some stunning talents. like the li bin bin's who are tall, slim and feminine, abit like the eastern version of FSU girls. if you like tall leggy girls, and sometimes with 'big' asses when compared with other asian counterparts, those girls make great options. I personally m not a fan of petitte girls who are thin like chopsticks who seem like they are under mal nutrition.

however these girls are far few and in between, and the average is pretty bad compared to the likes of Japan and Korea.

Few and far between. Plus its conservative. I had a strong 9, depending on what you like as a LTR in NE China, who was getting her PHD in a stem degree. She was a virgin and then didn't much like sex. Good looks only go so far. Very attractive girls in a "small pond", an environment without a lot of stunners, also makes for bad attitudes. Girls in the big city see other hot girls are realize they aren't the only one. So again, I think the juice isn't worth the squeeze in the NE. Go to Shanghai, plenty of very attractive women there without all the hang ups.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - atlant - 03-12-2016

I rarely subscribe to these "place X has the hottest women" theories but I reconsidered when I got to Sichuan for the first time. At least Chengdu is a definite step up compared to Southern China and Taiwan. What's more, those girls were some of the most down to earth, no-BS and most generous girls I've ever dated. Of course, a lot of them get the marriage pressure hard as soon as they get to 23-25. But I found this to be manageable overall. If Chengdu had better weather and air I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Japan has hot women but the whole cutesy childish demeanor drives me nuts. Korea seems better in that regard.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - Putin Closes - 03-12-2016

are we talking about natural beauty, cause no way Korea wins, most of the hotties you see there have had some work done. I do need to go to the mainland to see the talent, shanghai has peaked my interest.

Quote: (03-12-2016 09:45 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

are we talking about natural beauty

That's what I intended, yes.

Though I didn't really make that clear.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - jayko - 03-12-2016

Quote: (03-12-2016 04:13 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

As someone who has lived in NE China for a long time, I was blown away by how much better looking women were in south China when I went there last month. Not even a contest. The whole NE Chinese girls look good is blown WAY out of proportion. There aren't very enough women overall for the talent to be built up anywhere and its winter for 5 months a year in Haerbin, so their skin is terrible from wind burn.

Korean women clean up well, try hard, make an effort. I think that's the deal with southern girls. A little lipstick, not having a terrible haircut, wearing a dress and having some movement to their hips can go a long way to looking better.

Korean chicks have plastic as their 18 yo birthday gift. I wouldn't consider cosmetic enhanced look as natural talent in the first place. Btw, have you encounter Mongolian chick in NE China?

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - jayko - 03-12-2016

Quote: (03-12-2016 09:00 AM)atlant Wrote:  

I rarely subscribe to these "place X has the hottest women" theories but I reconsidered when I got to Sichuan for the first time. At least Chengdu is a definite step up compared to Southern China and Taiwan. What's more, those girls were some of the most down to earth, no-BS and most generous girls I've ever dated. Of course, a lot of them get the marriage pressure hard as soon as they get to 23-25. But I found this to be manageable overall. If Chengdu had better weather and air I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Japan has hot women but the whole cutesy childish demeanor drives me nuts. Korea seems better in that regard.

Sichuan is the place for those who like Chili and Spicy stuff. and also prefer to live in cloudy and foggy weather.

Wow, China's really getting blown out hard.

Wonder if the votes would have changed much if I specified natural looks and opened it up to all of China.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - elcidcampeador - 03-12-2016

I'm a little bit confused as to the purpose of this question. Are you planning a trip to these places?

If you are a regular white guy you have pretty much no chance of banging anything above a 6 in NE China on vacation. You'll probably be lucky to get laid.

If you're going to Korea or Japan you can easily bang some average girl off of Tinder or something. That's not possible in NE China unless you are lucky.

Quote: (03-12-2016 05:04 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

I'm a little bit confused as to the purpose of this question. Are you planning a trip to these places?

If you are a regular white guy you have pretty much no chance of banging anything above a 6 in NE China on vacation. You'll probably be lucky to get laid.

If you're going to Korea or Japan you can easily bang some average girl off of Tinder or something. That's not possible in NE China unless you are lucky.

Curiosity.

I've already been to these places, except for Japan.

A few years ago Japan would have crushed this poll, it's interesting to see how things change.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - RatInTheWoods - 03-12-2016

+1 for dem Korean babes.

But I like my Thai LBFM's

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - worldtraveler3 - 03-12-2016

I'm just wondering if communism has something to do with conservatism. Northern Vietnamese girls are also more conservative than southern ones. It seems all the government wants is that u settle down and don't rebel and cause troubles.

North East Asian Attractiveness Ranking - the high - 03-12-2016

"And just like that Japan overtakes what originally seemed like an insurmountable deficit."

[Image: 2011+Miss+Universe+Japan+Maria+Kamiyama.jpg]

"The game is still afoot however and the Land of the Morning Calm has proven that it is not one to be taken lightly."

[Image: 17561_6474_4454.jpg]

"Meanwhile NE China trails a distant third"

[Image: image004-.jpg]