Roosh V Forum
"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: "I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" (/thread-54179.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Roosh - 03-02-2016

The death cult of liberalism rears its head as a blogger named Kristen Brown shares how aborting the baby of a beta male who impregnated her was "awesome". She felt so strong and so brave.

The impregnation:

Quote:Quote:

I had just finished grad school and moved upstate from New York City to Albany to start a year-and-a-half long newspaper fellowship. I didn’t have friends, but I did have an OkCupid account. I met a nice enough guy there, and we dated for a few weeks, until he bought a house and a puppy and made clear that he was rapidly heading toward settling down.

We parted ways, but a few weeks later, on yet another friendless Friday night, I asked him out to dinner. I drank too much. I don’t especially remember how, but we wound up back at his place. I do remember asking him to wear a condom. I also remember being too out of it to effectively protest when he declined. The next day, I made an appointment for an STD test, blocked his number, unfriended him on Facebook, and sincerely hoped to never see him again.

She frames abortion as the best decision of her life:

My abortion did change me. The ability to choose for myself when and if I want children was empowering—it affirmed for me that I am in control of how I choose to live my life. There are plenty of situations in life in which control is out of our hands, but thanks to laws that recognize my right to do what I want with my own body, this was not one of them. Becoming pregnant was a grief and a blackness. Getting an abortion was just a relief.

http://fusion.net/story/275184/supreme-c...xperience/

[Image: 010316abortion.jpg]

[Image: 0SDm4NUw.jpg]

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Buck Wild - 03-02-2016

My god.

It's one thing to terminate a pregnancy with sadness and a heavy heart. Another thing entirely to dance all the way home from the clinic.

Is this peak degeneracy yet?

PS,
WBPOANOHF = Would Bang Pull Out and Nut on Her Face

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - BortimusPrime - 03-02-2016

Catholicism should send women who get frivolous abortions into limbo instead of hell, and have all the wailing undead fetuses constantly clawing and biting at them for an eternity.

I think I'd make a good Satan, I have a knack for thinking up ironic punishments.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - BortimusPrime - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 01:46 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

PS,

Well, I mean you don't really need to bother pulling out, right?

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - blck - 03-02-2016

Let the sausage riding festival continue
[Image: giphy.gif]

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Nemausus - 03-02-2016

People are shredding her in the comments.

[Image: d4j5u0X.png]

This is on Facebook too, with their real names, not Disqus throwaways.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - DamienCasanova - 03-02-2016

I think part of the reason there are so many obese women in America is because so many women are getting pregnant and having abortions at a young age. They are essentially tricking their bodies into thinking they are pregnant and releasing a ton of hormones that will prepare their bodies for motherhood, so they gain weight especially in their boobs, hips, ass etc. I don't have any hard scientific proof, just my own observations of being with women who have or have never had an abortion, and i've noticed the ones who have had abortions definitely have wider hips, more retention of fat and all around larger "mom" bodies. Once they get pregnant no matter if they abort or not, it's like flipping a biological switch and there is almost no going back to the way they looked before, the Rubicon has been crossed. I'm sure there is a correlation there, and i'd love to see more research on the topic.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Captainstabbin - 03-02-2016

Notice how she tries to frame the impregnation as rape:

I drank too much. I don’t especially remember how, but we wound up back at his place. I do remember asking him to wear a condom. I also remember being too out of it to effectively protest when he declined.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Dantes - 03-02-2016

She has no accountability for her actions that led to the pregnancy or remorse for the abortion. She represents why most of us would never consider marrying an American woman.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Buck Wild - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 01:52 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2016 01:46 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

PS,

Well, I mean you don't really need to bother pulling out, right?

Would do so not for birth control reasons, but purely as a gesture of disrespect.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Menace - 03-02-2016

One of the great downsides of the Internet is that it gives a voice and platform to high-functioning mentally ill people that we would otherwise never hear about or from.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - LeeEnfield303 - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 02:27 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

She has no accountability for her actions that led to the pregnancy or remorse for the abortion. She represents why most of us would never consider marrying an American woman.

Remember, these women, among other things, a) vote in elections, b) teach kids in schools, and c) file FRAs.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - The Black Knight - 03-02-2016

If there was ever a case (excluding rape/incest obviously) for legal abortions, this chick is it. If she had kept the kid, the guy and the state (i.e. us taxpayers) would be paying for this dumb twat for decades via health care, education, food, and so forth. She would also produce a SJW feminist child; given that she takes no responsibility for her actions and frames her ONS as a potential rape.

I know some of you guys are anti-abortion but who seriously wants a woman like this breeding? If she was 10 years older, she probably would have kept the kid for selfish reasons. Too bad when she went into the clinic she didn't get her tubes tied in the process.

I seriously can't wait until we get Vasalgel; most of these dumb SJW sluts are gonna all end up childless.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Sumanguru - 03-02-2016

Crazy thing is, this guy was likely the best ever key to a good family scenario for her that she'll ever get. He was single, had a good enough job to have a house and pet, was attractive enough for HER to call HIM. And she didn't value any of that at all and so destroyed a life. It's probably best she isn't a mother.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Ghost Tiger - 03-02-2016

She'll end up like Margaret Cho who, after two abortions in her younger years, hit the wall hard and had an epiphany.

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2015/no...-interview

Unsurprisingly, Cho has a lot of time for women who are open about matters long considered too personal for public discussion. In psyCHO, she talks about deciding in her 40s that she might want to become a mother. She describes her waning periods by making a noise – pufftt! – that’s meant to be the sound of her vagina sputtering dust. But there is serious intent behind the joke. “I really wanted to have a baby,” she says, “and then I had a miscarriage in January.”

[Image: Lhtj5VK.jpg]

https://twitter.com/margaretcho/status/6...8118556672

[Image: sVgSERm.jpg]

https://twitter.com/anglorist/status/662935315158577152

Baby lives matter.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - fugly1000 - 03-02-2016

Lol. Who cares?? This is natural selection. Her killing her baby. There won't be no more of her walking on earth. Yeah I hope she keeps it up. Kill her bloodline and her stupid ideals.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Ghost Tiger - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 03:56 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

If she had kept the kid, the guy and the state (i.e. us taxpayers) would be paying for this dumb twat for decades via health care, education, food, and so forth.

Not if the father won custody. Before you laugh in my face and tell me I'm dreaming in technicolour, please read...

http://ghost-tiger88.livejournal.com/713.html

The solution to the problem of shitty mothers is strong fathers. A mother who loses her kids gets zero money from the state or the father. In fact, I even won a child support order against my ex, cuz flip mode is the greatest. Once these bitches realize the money train has stopped, watch how fast they become interested in being good mothers again.

Quote: (03-02-2016 04:53 PM)fugly1000 Wrote:  

Lol. Who cares??

Probably the guy who wanted to be a dad. Just sayin'.

"You won't take my children."

- Michael Corleone

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Remington - 03-02-2016

Wow, what a shitty human being.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - MiscBrah - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 04:58 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

That was a great read. Thank you for sharing that.

I'm glad to hear your daughter got out of that alright and I wish you both the best.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Poker - 03-02-2016

This is absolutely shocking. It's unbelievable how views and opinions have changed in such a short amount of time. Only twenty or so years ago someone coming out with these sort of statements would be viewed as mentally unhinged. Now there seems to be a sizeable amount of people who support her, giving her the whole 'you're such a strong powerful women sticking it to the patriarchy' drivel.

No matter what your stance on abortion is I fail to understand how it can a "joyful experience."

Quote: (03-02-2016 02:27 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

She has no accountability for her actions.

Dantes is spot on with his analysis, and the scary thing is, is that that this is applied to every other aspect of her life. The same applies to many others like her too.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Foolsgo1d - 03-02-2016

The ability to choose for myself when and if I want children was empowering—it affirmed for me that I am in control of how I choose to live my life.

Celebrating the end of a potential life and affirming it as your choice is either mental illness or the hallmarks of an attention seeking sociopath.

"I had an abortion and it was a totally joyful experience" - Surreyman - 03-02-2016

If she didn't believe she'd done something wrong, she wouldn't be talking this rubbish at all. This is her lying to herself out loud so that her peers join in with her and validate her life choices. Abortions are a sombre and distressing experience, not "empowering". Deep down she knows this, and also knows that she is too emotionally broken to have a family.

Unstable women like her need strong men to hold onto, and provide an emotional anchor in their lives, because that's the only way they can live properly. She can't reliably find this sort of man in the West because there's a shortage, so she won't ever be able to settle down.

Quote: (03-02-2016 05:32 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2016 04:58 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

That was a great read. Thank you for sharing that.

I'm glad to hear your daughter got out of that alright and I wish you both the best.

Thanks bro. We're doing fine. It was a win. I hope more men decide to pull a Michael Corleone and keep their kids with them. Kids are far safer with their fathers than alone with single mothers. I only have anecdotal evidence from my time spent living in Quebec and reading newspapers there, but my belief is that there are far more female "family annihilators" (people who mass murder all their children) than male ones. There were a GREAT number of cases where single mothers loaded up their kids in a mini-van and drove it off a bridge into the St. Lawrence river. This happens so frequently in Quebec that you can see massive reinforcements along the sides of many major bridges that have been built to prevent it. In fact, during my adventure in the family court system there, there came a point in time where both me and my ex knew I was going to win custody in court in a few days. At this point my ex, filled with rage at losing the court battle, phoned up her uncle and said to him, "Well, the court results are close, but the bridges are close also." Her uncle phoned me at once to tell me what she had said and I in turn called child protection authorities. That comment launched a crisis intervention in which the authorities seized my daughter and my step-son from school and placed them in my custody until the court hearing, at which point my ex lost custody of all the children and they were saved. But note that all she had to mention in the comment was the word "bridges". Nobody involved at that point needed any further explanation. Everybody in Quebec knows what she meant. When I tell the story to people outside Quebec, I always play a game and see if they can guess what she meant. Most people think she meant she was going to drive over a bridge and run away with the kids. Everyone from Quebec knows damn well she meant she was going to load up her mini-van (yes, she even had one) with the kids and drive them all into the drink. Not on my watch she wasn't.

"You won't take my children."

- Michael Corleone