Roosh V Forum
UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread (/thread-54001.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - draguer - 06-23-2016

I'm in London this morning, hoping to be part of history!

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Ethan Hunt - 06-23-2016

The remain voters fit in to three categories, SJWs, Cuckservatives & the naive. I have excluded those with an vested interest in remaining from that list, they are a very small minority.

Where's for leave you have the patriots and the well informed.

It is better to be informed and vote leave than be naive and vote remain. I've already voted remain today.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - hydrogonian - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-22-2016 03:35 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Even if Brexit fails (by vote or by fraud) this is truly epic.

Half the nation has already said "we want out". Even if they remain tied to Brussels then it will only signal the end of the beginning. This is a watershed moment, no matter who wins the referendum.

And this is another example of the increasing political divide, advanced mostly by multiculturalism, invalidating democracy.

In short, why do 51% of humans get to rule 49% when they have diametrically opposed views and interests?

This result is mostly the antithesis of what the great unwahsed originally had in-mind when they decided to light France on fire in the 18th century.

What is stopping one group from, oh I don't know, importing millions of third world people (mostly lumpenproles) to vote for them and thus installing a rule that disenfranchises the working and middle classes?

Democracy works well-enough in a homogeneous society. Outside of such a society, it is a system that becomes mere clay to be molded into whatever brand of monstrosity that the politically deceitful can think of.

In short, democracy has an ideal form that breaks down and corrupts quickly when it can be said that it has ever operated ideally at all.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - TomahawkTank75 - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 03:51 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

It is better to be informed and vote leave than be naive and vote remain. I've already voted remain today.

Wut?

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 04:12 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

In short, democracy has an ideal form that breaks down and corrupts quickly when it can be said that it has ever operated ideally at all.

Gosh, how I used to despise the idea of a monarchy.

Things is, when a king is a bastard then that's just one guy you've got to deal with.

A hostile democracy? Civil war is a bitch.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Buakaw - 06-23-2016

Summary of the final polls. Tight like a virgin pussy

[Image: attachment.jpg32214]   

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Nineteen84 - 06-23-2016

I live in what's supposed to be a predominantly 'remain' area in London. Polling station next to empty.

EDIT: According to the staff there it's been very quiet since opening at 7am.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Monolithic - 06-23-2016

The polls are tight but the punters are still putting it at 74/26.

Anyone have an idea what time we will know?

When will the result be announced?

Vote counts begin when the polls close at 10pm on Thursday. Results from 382 local centres will be declared before they are collated at 12 regional centres, which will also announce the totals. The time of the final result will depend how close the vote is and how quickly the ballot papers are counted, but it seems likely there will be a clear indication by 4am. The overall result will be announced at Manchester Town Hall by a chief counting officer.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Monolithic - 06-23-2016

Thanks Nineteen. I will stay up until 4am.

Delete

Quote: (06-23-2016 04:28 AM)TomahawkTank75 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2016 03:51 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Wut?

I meant to write voted leave. Too late to edit now.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - JohnKreese - 06-23-2016

There is some interesting information in this article as well as a link to a basic poll question "Should Britain leave the EU"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/...-and-odds/

Although anyone can answer the poll, incredible that at this point 68 percent of people responding think that the UK SHOULD leave the EU (over 770k votes, at that!)

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Easy_C - 06-23-2016

But we already know what's going to happen. Leave will win the real popular vote, but there will be an unexplained voting irregularity(that will only receive scrutiny if some good independent, investigative journalists get involved) that causes remain to win.

Same way that a sudden rush of unexplained "absentee ballots" resulted in the right wing Austrian candidate losing.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - amity - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 07:03 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

There is some interesting information in this article as well as a link to a basic poll question "Should Britain leave the EU"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/...-and-odds/

Although anyone can answer the poll, incredible that at this point 68 percent of people responding think that the UK SHOULD leave the EU (over 770k votes, at that!)

The thing is though (despite embracing leftism and all it's degeneracies in recent years) the Telegraph is considered a centre-right publication in Britain, so it's readership are more likely to vote Leave.

I think the truth is no one has a clue how this is going to turn out. Not even the bookies - the data simply isn't available.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 06-23-2016

Given how close the polls are, I'm sure they'll rig it no matter the actual result. It's too easy and believable to do it for them to pass on such a golden opportunity.

Just placed a £90 bet to leave 6/1 odds were 3/1 yesterday. Might be a fantastic weekend

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Brendan - 06-23-2016

Made my vote to leave the EU an hour ago.

Here's to getting the hell off this sinking ship.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - RawGod - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 07:55 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Given how close the polls are, I'm sure they'll rig it no matter the actual result. It's too easy and believable to do it for them to pass on such a golden opportunity.

And why no exit polls? Highly suspicious.

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - dasher - 06-23-2016

Quote: (06-23-2016 07:56 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Just placed a £90 bet to leave 6/1 odds were 3/1 yesterday. Might be a fantastic weekend

I thought the odds were good yesterday (I also got on at 3 to 1) but as you said, right now it's 6 to 1.

Makes me think the bookies know something we don't [Image: dodgy.gif]

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - The Lizard of Oz - 06-23-2016

Good luck to my British brothers. Go out and vote -- and encourage everyone on the right side to do so -- but don't get your hopes up. After the killing and instant beatification of that woman, a win for Remain is the likely outcome. That should be your baseline expectation.

Quote: (06-23-2016 08:09 AM)dasher Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2016 07:56 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

I thought the odds were good yesterday (I also got on at 3 to 1) but as you said, right now it's 6 to 1.

Makes me think the bookies know something we don't [Image: dodgy.gif]

The odds are skewed because someones been putting massive bets on remain ( ~£25k), possibly from the financial community, to ease the impact of Brexit fears on the market. Money well spent from their perspective. There are more bets on leave but in smaller amounts.

Quote: (06-23-2016 08:06 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2016 07:55 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

And why no exit polls? Highly suspicious.

EU referendum: Why is there no exit poll?

There will be no (public) exit poll following the EU referendum: our Chief Political Commentator explains why, and tells you what to look out for instead

UK Referendum on EU Membership (Brexit) Thread - Irenicus - 06-23-2016

To all UK brothers...