Roosh V Forum
Budapest sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Budapest sheet (/thread-53564.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Budapest sheet - prproc - 11-17-2017

Hi. Is there much going in Budapest this time of year? Travelling alone. Never been. Short trip. Would you recommend?

Budapest sheet - ElJefe1 - 11-18-2017

Quote: (11-13-2017 12:55 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2017 05:33 AM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

Nothing is better thank BoB on a Wednesday night.... it's the place where dreams come true. And as much as everyone hates it Instant can make miracles happen
and sometimes, next morning nightmares

This is true...

Budapest sheet - Traktor - 11-18-2017

Budapest is one of my favourite places. I went there twice ('07 and '10) and had a blast both times. I was staying with a local guy whom I met in uni and his mate from Romania (another Hungarian). I did get my flag on the second date on my 1st trip. Having local friends was a huge help in that it helped me to gain social validation. I found Hungarians to be cool but proud people. I haven't been back there since but from what I hear, it's ticking over nicely.

Budapest sheet - marc0711 - 04-08-2018

Would be interested which street you mean (between center and university).
Moved back here last week by the way. If somebody should be still around Budapest and likes to go out let me know.

Budapest sheet - bws8118 - 04-08-2018

Quote: (04-08-2018 07:55 AM)marc0711 Wrote:  

Would be interested which street you mean (between center and university).
Moved back here last week by the way. If somebody should be still around Budapest and likes to go out let me know.

I'm heading back there on Friday if you fancy it. I'm new on here but you can check on my social media or whatever.

Budapest sheet - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 04-08-2018

Thought I'd jump in with a recommendation from my trip last August.

Raktar Beach Club

It's an outdoor club located at the southern tip of Margaret Island, at the mid-point of the Margaret Bridge (the second-most northerly of the bridges over the Danube River.) The girls are relatively high-quality (not Wednesday-at-BoB-tier, but still pretty) and since it's not located in District V, you're very likely to be the only foreigner/tourist there.

Budapest sheet - Adrenaline - 04-16-2018

How is gaming via nightlife in July? I understand that a lot of locals pour out of European cities in July/August for the coasts, but I'm guessing the party scene would still be just as busy with tourists from around the world? Or is Budapest still emptier than the other months? I don't mind digging through stag parties and drunken British/western idiots, as I'm use to this type of behaviour back home, and 95% of them won't be competition for me. All I need is high volume of decent quality girls, local or from abroad.

Budapest sheet - zatara - 04-17-2018

Quote: (04-16-2018 06:22 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

How is gaming via nightlife in July? I understand that a lot of locals pour out of European cities in July/August for the coasts, but I'm guessing the party scene would still be just as busy with tourists from around the world? Or is Budapest still emptier than the other months? I don't mind digging through stag parties and drunken British/western idiots, as I'm use to this type of behaviour back home, and 95% of them won't be competition for me. All I need is high volume of decent quality girls, local or from abroad.

You should be good, I've been there in July before and it was great. The place is completely crowded with young tourists from mid-June to mid-August so if you don't mind going after the backpacker crowd you're golden.

I'd heavily recommend checking out the Sparty while you're there (Google it). Its a giant pool party full of tourists. The ratios are pretty bad at it (maybe 70/30 male/female) but its mostly backpackers, so the men are in awful shape. If you've got a good body its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Budapest sheet - rishboy77 - 04-19-2018

I will be in Budapest for 2 nights starting Fri May 4th ....send me PM if anybody is around to meet up

Budapest sheet - Parzival - 04-22-2018

Was in Budapest for almost a week. Had to go there for a business trip and added a weekend. Budapest is a very pretty city, had be a sunny day and a lot of people are outside, in the centre mostly tourist from all over the world. Spot Americans, Germans, Koreans mostly. From the architecture it reminds me about Vienna, they had their peak in the 19th century when in competition inside the Austrian Hungarian empire. Personal I like Budapest more, cafe and bar all over the place, seems to be less hectic then Vienna. Also a way cheaper. Had a steak, a drink for about 10 Euro.

Girls:
On the street I've seen mostly nice girls, rate them as 7s. Seems like there is potential to get a LTR kind of a girl when you stay longer. When go out sometimes seen some 8s and 9s, stunners. But in Russia I've seen a way hotter girls. Also at the weekend in the down town area, most girls are tourists. Didn't meet a lot of Hungarian people.

Tinder: I used Tinder for the whole week and just had 2 matches where the girls hadn't be up to meet. Similar experience like Zagreb - Croatia. Compare to Moscow where I had a lot of hot matches and dates. Seems my appearance is better accepted in Russia then in Balkans.

Nightlife:

Szimpla Kert:
Very cool place, good to start the night. Also a lot of tourists. Tried to hit on a Korean and an American one. No success so far. With tourists it's tricky, they are often in a group or next day move already somewhere else.

Lampas:
Nice basement bar, there was some live music when I went there. Cool band. A lot of young girls, hipster / alternative type. Was there at Wednesday, still a lot of students. Some girls came alone or just two. This is the kind of place I prefer, you can talk and hit on girls.

I then also had some couch surfing meetings. Meet some german girl, not what I'm looking for and she left early also. At a second meeting we had some nice talks with different people, Iran, Poland, France, Hungarian. But the girl had to work next day. She add me so if I come back I can give it a try.
Also is seems like there are often small local festivals for free. In one park there was an electronic festival.

Conclusion:
Pretty city, cheap, good vibes. Seems like you can have more success here when you stay a longer time and get to know locals. For a short trip hard to get laid, at least for me. The girls are decent, nice and give LRT impression. When you leverage your presence there long term I'm sure you can have a higher success. A city that is hit by so many international tourist make the locals go on distance.

From my town here there are direct flights (1.5 hours) for about 30 to 40 Euros. So maybe I will do some weekend trips again. Also had some talk about the elections of Orban. The Hungarians I've spoken too see him as an Oligarch and a corrupt system that lacks behind. They joke about the defender of Europe image. On the other hand they should be more lucky to be not overrun.

[Image: attachment.jpg38895]   
[Image: attachment.jpg38896]   
[Image: attachment.jpg38897]   
[Image: attachment.jpg38898]   

Budapest sheet - rochdilol - 04-22-2018

how about english level there?

Budapest sheet - JimBobsCooters - 04-22-2018

Quote: (04-22-2018 09:45 PM)rochdilol Wrote:  

how about english level there?

I found it super high when I was there, only one person working in a service job (cinema ticket sales) didn't speak at least conversational level English and most were flat out fluent.

When walking around I genuinely heard more English than Hungarian around the streets. There are an awful lot of expats (I was there in winter so not as many tourists but imagine in Summer they make it even more prevalent).

Realistically it's such a tiny language that they pretty much have to learn English on an international level so they do.

Didn't have much dealings with the older generations so can't comment on this front but the under 35 types you will have very few issues.

Budapest sheet - Bigfoot - 04-28-2018

dropped by Szimpla after a few weeks last night, and I believe it was the biggest sausage fest I have seen in BP so far

probably like 5-1 male-female ratio or worse; I was out faster than I was in

Budapest sheet - parkinson01 - 05-03-2018

Quote: (04-19-2018 12:43 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

I will be in Budapest for 2 nights starting Fri May 4th ....send me PM if anybody is around to meet up

Idem, i will be there this WE.

Budapest sheet - rishboy77 - 05-17-2018

I was in Budapest recently for a weekend and met a few RVF's ....some who have been there for over a year now.

Special thanks to Bigfoot for showing me around.

Budapest is definitely more of a bar city then a club city and was packed with people until late at night.

I think the city can be best summed up.... as the best blend of the East & the West

Compared that to Brussels where I went next... felt like I was in the Middle East with all the Syrians over there now.

Budapest sheet - Sleek2b - 05-30-2018

Hello Guys!

Going to Budapest tomorrow and staying until Sunday eve.
I am mostly coming for sightseeing but I will also party.
Anyone around to have some fun?

Budapest sheet - Beirut - 06-08-2018

Is it me or is this city full of girls?

Went out Thursday night and ratios were insane. Bombed with all of them except fuglies but still the sheer quantity of ass is surprising.

Budapest sheet - exitus - 06-08-2018

Budapest is the best city in Europe for 7 days a week gaming action!

Budapest sheet - stefpdt - 06-08-2018

Budapest is one of those Eastern European cities that hot foreign girls actually visit, so I think Budapest gets a nice ratio boost from tourists. But you also see a lot of attractive Hungarian girls out and about too.

Budapest sheet - Vickers - 06-08-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 08:47 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Went out Thursday night and ratios were insane. Bombed with all of them except fuglies but still the sheer quantity of ass is surprising.

Which places did you went to?
What about the quality?

Budapest sheet - exitus - 06-30-2018

Quote: (06-08-2018 05:18 PM)Vickers Wrote:  

Which places did you went to?
What about the quality?

My guess is szimpla/fogas.

Solid ratios + girls there every night.

Budapest sheet - veli56 - 07-10-2018

i was in budapest a few days ago

it was my worst experience actually

Everywhere full off with British people and too annoying.

Budapest was like little England.

If you arent at least 2 men there you have no chance for night game

Budapest sheet - Bigfoot - 07-10-2018

Quote: (07-10-2018 11:03 AM)veli56 Wrote:  

stag party season starts late April ...

Budapest sheet - veli56 - 07-10-2018

Quote: (07-10-2018 03:36 PM)Bigfoot Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2018 11:03 AM)veli56 Wrote:  

stag party season starts late April ...

Maybe you are gay but i am not

just if you are alone you have no chance to enter groups who are dancing together

Budapest sheet - ts58 - 07-19-2018

Can confirm. Ratios were pretty good. Or maybe it was because I didn't spend time around District 7 this Thursday. Even so, walking around District 7(Instant, Szimpla, Godszu) there was no shortage of girls.