Roosh V Forum
Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up (/thread-53246.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Roosh - 01-24-2016

In this thread, post two conspiracy theories. One you believe to be true and the other is one that you just made up.

-Guantanamo Bay is a training center for "strategic assets." The prisoners are subjected to MK Ultra mind control before being released back to the Middle East to fight for US interests.

-There are active programs by the government to experiment on the environment through the spraying of chemicals above population centers (chemtrails).

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - h3ltrsk3ltr - 01-24-2016

-Television images contain subliminal messages that brainwash citizens to do what the government wants.

-The NSA runs Conde Nast (and by extension, the SWJ movement). Advance Publications is just a front for the secret society that controls the American government.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Saweeep - 01-24-2016

Are you guys doing this in order?

Or is it a game where we have to guess which you think is which?

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - storm - 01-24-2016

A. There is an intentional dumbing down of americans
B. There is an intentional fattening of americans
[Image: american.gif]

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Geomann180 - 01-24-2016

Quote: (01-24-2016 08:39 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

The latter.

Everything you were told about WW2 was a lie.

There are five main families behind the scenes who control nearly all the wealth in the world and the governments by proxy. They're not entirely of the world.

G

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Hades - 01-24-2016

-CrashBangWallop is a government disinformation agent here to derail the thread. [Image: tongue.gif]

-The office of the Pope was bought out, now he's a mouthpiece for shitty globalists.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - rudebwoy - 01-24-2016

JFK was shot by the driver of the limo, watch the video footage. That is why Jackie tried to climb out of the back seat.

Hitler was not killed during WW2, his body double was. He escaped and moved to Argentina to live out his life. (Operation Paperclip talks more about this)

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Saweeep - 01-24-2016

Quote: (01-24-2016 08:45 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2016 08:39 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

There are five main families behind the scenes who control nearly all the wealth in the world and the governments by proxy. They're not entirely of the world.

David? Is that you? [Image: smile.gif]

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - storm - 01-24-2016

[J/R/NSA]IDF shills have arrived to derail this thread!
[Image: 3r3ku1.jpg]

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - h3ltrsk3ltr - 01-24-2016

-wearing a tinfoil hat for 36 hours straight will allow you to see the matrix code

-storm is having a meltdown

(Bonus: Roosh is around 3000 years old, he was actually some of history's most famous men: Jesus, machiavelli, and Count St. Germain....and Wolverine)

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Comte De St. Germain - 01-24-2016

-Hitler's ethnic cleansing ideas were over exaggerated and there's probably a lot of things faked about World War II.

-History is cyclical and there is some hidden group that propagates the rise and fall of nations in order to maintain a society's golden age for the longest time possible.

Quote: (01-24-2016 08:45 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

G

I actually believe this one as well..........

Edit: Damn it I just realized ours were pretty damn close to the same.......

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Moto - 01-24-2016

Nieto had his wife killed on purpose to get the women sympathy votes for the Mexican presidency, and he was a willing agent in this.

The AIDS virus was engineered as a race-specific bio weapon to aid population control of Africans and black people.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Geomann180 - 01-24-2016

Quote: (01-24-2016 08:48 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

David? Is that you? [Image: smile.gif]

Nope - I'm not David Icke [Image: wink.gif]

G

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Lucky - 01-24-2016

-Lead was intentionally added to water, paint, canned food, and other goods to infect the population and dumb us down

-9/11 was in part staged to boost support for atheism in the West. In the aftermath of the attack, Dawkins, Harris, and others gained a huge following that has led to a completely godless millenial generation.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Captainstabbin - 01-24-2016

There is a secret space program using stolen alien technology, including gravity control and warp fields.

No one died at Sandy Hook.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Habano - 01-24-2016

-There is at least one woman on this forum with 10+ Rep points.

-Everything Little Dark has ever posted on this forum is true.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Comte De St. Germain - 01-24-2016

Quote: (01-24-2016 09:35 PM)Habano Wrote:  

That one is too easy

user-570.html

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Habano - 01-24-2016

Quote: (01-24-2016 09:38 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

That one is too easy

user-570.html

Verified or strong suspicion?

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Col. Tigh - 01-24-2016

Two political parties are made to appear diametrically opposite, so as to ensure both are controlled by the same masters.

Blacks in the USA are intentionally held down to advance the agenda of a nefarious cabal.

Quote: (01-24-2016 09:42 PM)Habano Wrote:  

That one is too easy

user-570.html

Verified.

G

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - NilNisiOptimum - 01-24-2016

Big Agriculture and Monsanto made sure Chipotle was hit with food borne illnesses in the wake of the highly publicized "no gmo" campaign.

Obama is a Muslim.

Quote: (01-24-2016 09:50 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2016 09:42 PM)Habano Wrote:  

That one is too easy

user-570.html

Verified.

G

Gotcha. It doesn't look like she's posted in awhile.

I should have upped the ante by bumping up the points and saying the user claimed to be a man.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - General Stalin - 01-24-2016

Quote:Roosh Wrote:

MK Ultra

Good reference. Really interesting declassified CIA project from the 50's. If any of you ever want to be convinced that the government does in fact do nefarious and unspeakable things without the public's knowledge then read up about it.

Quote: (01-24-2016 09:34 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

No one died at Sandy Hook.

I believe this one too.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Hannibal - 01-24-2016

Germans mandated that hops be used in beer in the 1500's (Reinheitsgebot, I think) in order to pacify the male population and make the proles easier to control.

Some elite power taps into our phones to track what we are doing at all times.

I have met random people and the next day under my "suggested friends", I will see them there. We have no mutual friends and I definitely do not have a Smartphone (my phone is as dumb as they come).

With these same random people, I will talk about, let's say a trip to Spain. No shit, the next day I'll see an advertisement for a Spanish cruise. This doesn't happen very often, but it happens often enough to bother me.

Post two conspiracy theories: one you believe and one you made up - Sosa - 01-24-2016

1. The Mandela effect: It refers to apparently real, alternate memories of a history that doesn’t match the documented history in this reality. Some examples:

- "Berenstein Bears" vs "Berenstain Bears"
-"Sex in the City" vs "Sex and the City"
-"Luke I am your Father" vs "No, I am your father"
-"Febreeze vs "Febreze"
-Google the logo for Volvo . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ycabIlWv0

2. Area 51 in Nevada is a restricted area which flies in celebrities, politicians, and high ranking military officials for cloning and MK ultra mind control experiments and then released out into the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df7IRf-4X4E