Roosh V Forum
Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown (/thread-52321.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - budoslavic - 02-25-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/drspago/status/967550923445800960][/url]

"Without balls..." [Image: icon_lol.gif]

[Image: DW4HBOHU0AAJa6M.jpg]

[Image: DW3ppcsVAAAS5q_.jpg:small]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - christpuncher - 02-25-2018

Quote: (02-23-2018 07:11 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TheTorontoSun/status/966721886502686726][/url]

Official new "hold it" or "back up a minute" gif/image?

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Matsufubu - 02-25-2018

^^^

"Hol' up, bro - I got cancer"

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - 911 - 02-25-2018

[Image: 1519338897093-618x416.png]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Praetor Lupus - 02-25-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/967843926743879681][/url]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - gework - 03-04-2018

[Image: 28158626_205915853486906_2329356194222702592_n.jpg]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Sidney Crosby - 03-06-2018

Globe and Mail article below, even they are getting tired of Justine.

"Trudeau is an insult to feminism – and to seriousness

The past two weeks have not been kind to Justin Trudeau’s image. He decked his family out in colourful costumes, dragged them halfway across India, and wound up with the worst press of any Canadian PM on any foreign trip that anyone can remember. Canada-India relations are now in possibly their worst shape ever.

After that, he came home to introduce his relentlessly female-friendly budget (the one that made 358 references to “gender”). The best that can be said is that nobody minded it too much. Few of the females I know seemed particularly grateful for the extra-special treatment. Like the Indians, they just felt condescended to. “I’m sick of gender politics,” one friend groused to me. “What matters is that we can’t get anything in Asia right. ”

But pandering is what Mr. Trudeau does best. He wants to be more feminist than the feminists and more Bollywood than Shah Rukh Khan. The trouble is that he’s trying way too hard. So he just comes off as opportunistic and condescending."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/...riousness/

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - John Michael Kane - 03-06-2018

I disagree. It isn't that Trudeau comes off so much as condescending, but rather ashamed of his own Canadian culture so he keeps on celebrating "The Other" because he won't stand up for his own country or people. He's a cultural phaggot that wants his country to take it up the ass, and he very well may be a literal phaggot to boot.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - WeekendCasanova - 03-06-2018

Justine is a limp-wristed Liberal sycophant.

His antics are getting harder, and harder to watch.

His fervent distaste for Canadians (read - white people) is palpable, and keeps getting more and more venomous.

I've never seen such an incompetent head of state. If you've watched his responses, or speeches at the House of Commons, you'll realize just how ridiculous and unqualified he truly is.

And here's the kicker -

Most women in Canada still say "but he's attractive" as their reason for voting.

Yet they're unaware at how truly awful he is, and the destruction he's causing within Canadian culture.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - SeaFM - 03-06-2018

[Image: DLGYJr7XcAEXxDz.jpg]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - ComebackKid - 03-06-2018

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 03-06-2018

There may be light at the end of this tunnel: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol...e38219947/

Quote:Quote:

Yes it's only one poll, and yes it's only halfway through the mandate, but Liberals should be worried by last week's Ipsos survey, for two reasons:

First, the Conservative coalition that sustained Stephen Harper's governments appears to be realigning.

Second, the agenda may be shifting away from social issues and toward economic management, which is good for Conservatives and bad for Liberals.

This does not mean the Tories are favoured to win the next general election. But it does mean that a prior assumption – that the Liberals were unbeatable – no longer holds. This is a whole new political ball game.

Up until last week, all Ipsos polls showed the Liberals and the Conservatives more or less where they were on election night. The Omar Khadr affair, Andrew Scheer becoming Conservative leader, Jagmeet Singh becoming leader of the NDP – nothing seemed to move the needle.

And so it came as something of a shock when Ipsos reported that Liberal support had suddenly swooned to 33 per cent, while the Conservatives had surged to 38 per cent, with the NDP earning the support of one voter in five.

The pollster was in the field as the fallout from Mr. Trudeau's India trip splashed across people's screens, suggesting strong public disapproval of the Prime Minister's performance.

But was this simply a bad week that the Liberals will get over, or a tipping point? It's far too soon to say. But what is interesting about the poll is where the Liberals are doing badly.

In the Prairie provinces, support for the Grits has tanked. If an election were held tomorrow, the party would lose half a dozen seats or more in that region.

Melanee Thomas, a political scientist at University of Calgary, believes that the 2015 election represented "the absolute high water mark" of support for Liberals in the Prairie provinces, where anti-Liberal sentiment is broad and deep. "The only place the party can go is down."

Alberta voters, especially, blame the federal Liberals for the lack of progress in getting pipelines built, she said.

The Conservatives are also seven points ahead of the Liberals in Ontario. This could be crucial.

Stephen Harper's conservative coalition consisted of voters in the Western provinces and in the 905 – the band of suburban cities surrounding Toronto. The Ipsos poll suggests that coalition may be re-emerging.

"If I were the Liberals I would be worried about their support in Ontario," says Henry Jacek, a political scientist at McMaster University in Hamilton. "I do think that the shift in public opinion is substantial and started even before the India trip."

Support for this government rests very much on the personality of the Prime Minister, he believes. If Mr. Trudeau's public image is shifting from charismatic to cartoonish, the Liberals could be in serious trouble.

Or not. A Nanos poll released Tuesday shows the Liberals maintaining a narrow lead over the Conservatives.

But as my colleague Bill Curry reports, internal government surveys show that voters are worried about the chronic deficits run up by the Trudeau government.

And with the NAFTA talks dragging on inconclusively, compounded by President Donald Trump's threat to slap tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum exports, protecting the Canadian economy could become the most important issue facing the country.

Peter Graefe, also of McMaster, observes that "in terms of long-term issue ownership," economic issues "probably play to the strengths of the Conservatives."

Beyond that, Prof. Graefe suspects that less affluent and well-educated Ontario voters may be losing patience with a Liberal government that focuses on progressive social issues, "but which is in some ways disconnected from actually dealing concretely with the lived realities of important segments of the Ontario population, where the economic growth has been positive but small for a decade, and people don't really feel a sense that much is changing."

To their credit, Mr. Trudeau's team has made protecting free trade with the United States a top priority. But Finance Minister Bill Morneau's 2018 budget focused more on gender, environmental and Indigenous issues than on economic fundamentals.

Are the Liberals chasing the wrong priorities as the Canadian economy confronts American-generated headwinds?

We'll see. But politicians and political watchers should pay heed to the Ipsos poll, while we wait to learn whether this shift is temporary, or something big.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - RexImperator - 03-06-2018

Those pictures of Trudeau in India are funnier than any fiction you could write.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Genghis Khan - 03-06-2018

Quote: (02-24-2018 04:07 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

I'm sure Canadians don't want my pity, but...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/967151501138374656][/url]

I actually don't see the big deal with Trudeau in India dancing to music. He's not even that bad, dances quite well too (compared to your average Indian, perhaps not your average Bhangra dancer) - someone definitely taught him some moves.

Dance is a big part of Indian culture. You can even see it play out in the US/Canada, with seemingly every other South Asian college kid being part of a Bhangra/Raas/Fusion/Classic/Bollywood dance team.

Dance is everywhere - you can't be a Bollywood actor if you can't dance for shit, tons of religious events invoke dancing (e.g. Garba/Raas), not to mention the massive amount of dancing that happens at weddings. Damn, Indian people dance at cricket games too.

So I can't imagine most of my relatives in India being offended by his dancing. Guys like Paul Joseph Watson don't know what they're on about. The music that's being played is bharaat music, you're supposed to dance on it. Literally when that music plays and nobody is dancing, something's wrong. That's literally how every groom walks into his wedding.

I remember when Bush Jr. went to India and tried playing cricket.
I thought it was all in good fun.

I don't know who the Indians are who genuinely seem upset by Trudeau's behavior, must be the same type of crowd that was upset that Scarlett Johansson was cast in Ghost in the Shell, meanwhile actual Japanese people didn't give a fuck a white girl was cast instead of a Japanese one.

I get he does comes across as try-hard in the West. But I do think most people in India actually appreciate the effort in trying to learn the culture (even if it is just dressing/dancing).

The inviting of Khalistan terrorists was really the big fiasco.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Laner - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 10:52 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2018 04:07 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

I'm sure Canadians don't want my pity, but...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/967151501138374656][/url]

I actually don't see the big deal with Trudeau in India dancing to music. He's not even that bad, dances quite well too (compared to your average Indian, perhaps not your average Bhangra dancer) - someone definitely taught him some moves.

Dance is a big part of Indian culture. You can even see it play out in the US/Canada, with seemingly every other South Asian college kid being part of a Bhangra/Raas/Fusion/Classic/Bollywood dance team.

Dance is everywhere - you can't be a Bollywood actor if you can't dance for shit, tons of religious events invoke dancing (e.g. Garba/Raas), not to mention the massive amount of dancing that happens at weddings. Damn, Indian people dance at cricket games too.

So I can't imagine most of my relatives in India being offended by his dancing. Guys like Paul Joseph Watson don't know what they're on about. The music that's being played is bharaat music, you're supposed to dance on it. Literally when that music plays and nobody is dancing, something's wrong. That's literally how every groom walks into his wedding.

I remember when Bush Jr. went to India and tried playing cricket.
I thought it was all in good fun.

I don't know who the Indians are who genuinely seem upset by Trudeau's behavior, must be the same type of crowd that was upset that Scarlett Johansson was cast in Ghost in the Shell, meanwhile actual Japanese people didn't give a fuck a white girl was cast instead of a Japanese one.

I get he does comes across as try-hard in the West. But I do think most people in India actually appreciate the effort in trying to learn the culture (even if it is just dressing/dancing).

The inviting of Khalistan terrorists was really the big fiasco.

The dancing was fine, and you are right, it is fun to dance to. Indian weddings are insane, I always buy Crown Royal stock before the Indian wedding season.

It was the 'try hard' tipping point coming to a point. He reached full retard now, no more acts to play and no more cultures to pander to. The dressing up, the dancing, the ignorance for bringing terrorists to India, for having assassins in his cabinet, for boasting about letting 3 million immigrants - 40% of which will be "refugees" - is the real danger here. He is plainly a puppet, and he is not smart enough to even understand this. The teenagers are calling him a "lolcow" and they are right. Now that I see this, I almost feel bad for him.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - WeekendCasanova - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 10:52 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Most don't have an issue with him dancing.

It's a succession of things that have led to this trip being a disaster.

- His one billion dollar economic deal (250 million in Canadian investment, 750 in Indian investment).

- Inviting a terrorist to dinner.

- Being snubbed at the airport by the Indian PM.

- The fact that the entire thing was a photo op.

- He invited Canadian randos on the trip that were only invited because they'e Sikh.

Trudeau is not a leader - and this trip proved that. World leaders don't take him seriously.

It was a useless trip, and the dancing is just used as a proxy for his failure.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - ed pluribus unum - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 12:49 AM)Laner Wrote:  

It was the 'try hard' tipping point coming to a point. He reached full retard now, no more acts to play and no more cultures to pander to. The dressing up, the dancing, the ignorance for bringing terrorists to India, for having assassins in his cabinet, for boasting about letting 3 million immigrants - 40% of which will be "refugees" - is the real danger here. He is plainly a puppet, and he is not smart enough to even understand this. The teenagers are calling him a "lolcow" and they are right. Now that I see this, I almost feel bad for him.

The dancing and the costumes are the perfect summation of that Liberal ideology that "multiculturalism is awesome". For them, multiculturalism is all about the neat costumes and trendy restaurants; it's never about the FGM, honour killings, acid attacks or any of that. He's living the dream.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Aurini - 03-07-2018

An Indian lady at Church told me that the real reason for this trip was to shore up support from Sikhs in Toronto. Yes, the Prime Minister is spending Canadian money, and bruising our relationship with India, to make sure that a particular demographic in his base will continue to vote Liberal.

Disgusting.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Laner - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 10:16 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

An Indian lady at Church told me that the real reason for this trip was to shore up support from Sikhs in Toronto. Yes, the Prime Minister is spending Canadian money, and bruising our relationship with India, to make sure that a particular demographic in his base will continue to vote Liberal.

Disgusting.

This fact is pretty apparent for all Canadians to see. We have a Sikh as leader of the NDP - the very party that Troolander has been told to pander to. The Indian trip was sabotaged from inside, I am sure of it. How else could his handlers have been so stupid.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 03-07-2018

Quote: (03-07-2018 12:08 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2018 10:16 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Disgusting.

This fact is pretty apparent for all Canadians to see. We have a Sikh as leader of the NDP - the very party that Troolander has been told to pander to. The Indian trip was sabotaged from inside, I am sure of it. How else could his handlers have been so stupid.

I work for the federal civil service. Let me assure you - there are people who are actually that stupid.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - villageindian - 03-26-2018

An update after his recent international visits...[Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

[Image: B9FZd.jpg]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - PharaohRa - 03-30-2018

I hope Justin Trudeau wins the next election, if only because to make Canadians suffer so much with Librulism and their idiotic antics that they will grow to hate it for decades, turn hard right and never again vote for the Liberal party.

I am not saying that Canada needs to suffer, but sometimes you have to force feed people the red pill before they get it through their heads that librulism = destruction!

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - SeaFM - 03-30-2018

Quote: (03-26-2018 04:08 AM)villageindian Wrote:  

An update after his recent international visits...[Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

[Image: B9FZd.jpg]

I almost feel bad for him.

He's just void of all substance.

I know many people hated his father, but many also loved him. Wherever you stand politically, you have to at least recognize that Pierre had a brain, and he did have balls too.

Can you imagine this tool having to deal with something like the October crisis?

How any Canadian can rail on about Trump when they elected this moron will never cease to amaze me.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - kosko - 04-01-2018

Quote: (03-06-2018 07:19 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Justine is a limp-wristed Liberal sycophant.

His antics are getting harder, and harder to watch.

His fervent distaste for Canadians (read - white people) is palpable, and keeps getting more and more venomous.

I've never seen such an incompetent head of state. If you've watched his responses, or speeches at the House of Commons, you'll realize just how ridiculous and unqualified he truly is.

And here's the kicker -

Most women in Canada still say "but he's attractive" as their reason for voting.

Yet they're unaware at how truly awful he is, and the destruction he's causing within Canadian culture.

This is silly. I'm no Trudeau fan but when has he stated anti white positions?

Canada is still 3/4s white, what poltico is actively throwing shade at that much of the electorate?

Trudeau is a greasy guy that panders to select ethnic groups that vote in blocks in select reigons that are ridings that are prone to swing. His lust for Indo Canadians and Muslim Canadians is because he wants their votes. The issue is he comes off as fake and paternalistic when he panders and everyone is getting sick of it.

Pandering is far away on the path to being antiwhite.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - gework - 04-01-2018

Quote: (03-30-2018 11:50 PM)SeaFM Wrote:  

you have to at least recognize that Pierre had a brain, and he did have balls too.

No surprise that Justin didn't start his life in Pierre's balls.

[Image: WOLXNXYvNIazEXZ-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1480274934]