Roosh V Forum
Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos Thread (/thread-50871.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - 911 - 05-13-2017

Quote: (05-13-2017 02:13 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2017 12:14 PM)911 Wrote:  

Milo is not a victim of "hebephilic" abuse.

He was engaging in sexual acts as a young teen (not a prepubescent child, hence hebephilic rather than paedophilic) with a priest, how is that not abuse? Even if it was consensual, it was an abuse of power by the adult. I've seen all the Joe Rogan clips etc, and I agree with debeguiled's take on it all.

Yes of course he is an abuse victim, he's used the abused/victim angle to absolve himself for condoning of sexual relationships between children and adults. But he also was a twisted participant as a young teen who actively sought out sex with adults. At least this is the part of his background that he has admitted on the record, we don't know whether he was buggered before age 14, or whether he himself has had sex with boys as an adult. We do know that he has no moral qualms about this though.

The term "teenager" is specific to the English language. Unlike the term "adolescent", "teenager" lumps 13yos with young adults, conflating adults with prepubescent children. The term appeared early in the last century, but it was actually popularized by globalists in the 1960s in order to set up the rebellious hippie counterculture, according to Jan Irvin and Joseph Atwill IIRC.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Teedub - 05-13-2017

Quote: (05-13-2017 02:38 PM)Kratomite Wrote:  

I just stated a couple facts, man. This forum doesn't allow gay members. Most 'red pill' guys see homosexuality for what is...deviant behavior.

Sure, I wasn't having a pop. I was just giving genuine advice that it's best to stay out of charged threads when you're new here—even if your point of view isn't particularly controversial at all. Homosexuality is a tricky issue. It occurs in other animals which suggests it's perhaps nature's way of population control (and other things, biologists have speculated other theories), or something. And, Greek and Roman (I think) soldiers fucked young boys a fair amount. But I agree, that gay 'culture' is a not a good thing. At all.

Quote: (05-13-2017 03:01 PM)911 Wrote:  

Milo is not a victim of "hebephilic" abuse.

He was engaging in sexual acts as a young teen (not a prepubescent child, hence hebephilic rather than paedophilic) with a priest, how is that not abuse? Even if it was consensual, it was an abuse of power by the adult. I've seen all the Joe Rogan clips etc, and I agree with debeguiled's take on it all.

Yes of course he is an abuse victim, he's used the abused/victim angle to absolve himself for condoning of sexual relationships between children and adults. But he also was a twisted participant as a young teen who actively sought out sex with adults. At least this is the part of his background that he has admitted on the record, we don't know whether he was buggered before age 14, or whether he himself has had sex with boys as an adult. We do know that he has no moral qualms about this though.

The term "teenager" is specific to the English language. Unlike the term "adolescent", "teenager" lumps 13yos with young adults, conflating adults with prepubescent children. The term appeared early in the last century, but it was actually popularized by globalists in the 1960s in order to set up the rebellious hippie counterculture, according to Jan Irvin and Joseph Atwill IIRC.

I'm sure the term "paedophile" or "pedophile" was coined in the 20th century also. He's most likely a damaged individual, but I'm actually not sure how much of his story is even true. He never seemed damaged when he was just a UK journalist who wasn't even camp, or obviously gay. Who knows man, but when he's on form he's a brilliant weapon to unleash against the communists.

Like I said a few pages back, I don't like 'Milo', I like Milo Yiannopoulos: the British journalist who 'recked' feminists and SJWs of all kinds in a rational and entertaining way, and yes, used his gayness as a forcefield against the usual smears of "straight white male".

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - debeguiled - 05-13-2017

At least this isn't a Zionism thread anymore.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Kratomite - 05-13-2017

^^The "it occurs in nature" argument for homosexuality has always been weak.

Male animals often eat their young. I'd hope that we men have higher standards than can be found in the animal kingdom.

Regarding the Greeks/Romans, one could argue that homosexuality played a significant part in their decline. Both civilizations stopped breeding, and instead imported barbarians.

Huh. That sounds a lot like what's happening today in the West.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - debeguiled - 05-13-2017

Quote: (05-13-2017 04:51 PM)Kratomite Wrote:  

Male animals often eat their young. I'd hope that we men have higher standards than can be found in the animal kingdom.

Regarding the Greeks/Romans, one could argue that homosexuality played a significant part in their decline. Both civilizations stopped breeding, and instead imported barbarians.

No, all my mentors are dogs. If they can do it, so can I.

[Image: funny-sleeping-dog-3081.jpg]

[Image: sleeping-baby-boxer-1591.jpg]

[Image: funny-sleeping-animals-3-1.jpg]

[Image: funny_sleeping_animals_640_16.jpg]

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - AManLikePutin - 05-13-2017

I am left deeply disappointed by MILO lately as well.

I remember back in 2015, last few months, when I was first introduced to him on YT, I shared his stuff with a few of my centrist and even quite liberal friends and it was such a big hit and they really liked his stuff and even become more interested in his interviews than I was at the time.

Fast forward 1.5 years later, and MILO these days just seems so boring and looks to have lost his edge. He's gone from a bright journalist who just happened to be gay, to a gay attention seeker who just happens to be a journalist. I miss the edgy, no non-sense MILO that didn't talk about his sex life every five of minutes.

I remember first hand being so frustrated at Lucian Wintrich' speech at a college campus a couple of months ago when he went on a rant and stories about his sex life for half of his speech instead of addressing real issues, and now MILO is going to the same direction. I don't know who gives them the feedback that that kind of speech/rant is entertaining or fun, but it's definitely counter-productive. I've gotten text messages from the same centrist and liberal friends who found MILO incredibly interesting and intriguing back in 2015, to completely void of any new ideas and thoughts and substance these days.

I don't know who his advisors on, but whatever they've been doing hasn't worked at all in the past 6 months IMO.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Kratomite - 05-13-2017

Quote: (05-13-2017 05:46 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2017 04:51 PM)Kratomite Wrote:  

No, all my mentors are dogs. If they can do it, so can I.

[Image: funny-sleeping-dog-3081.jpg]

[Image: sleeping-baby-boxer-1591.jpg]

[Image: funny-sleeping-animals-3-1.jpg]

[Image: funny_sleeping_animals_640_16.jpg]

My dog has a penchant for cat litter, turds and all. Bon appetit!

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Phoenix - 05-13-2017

Quote: (05-13-2017 03:18 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2017 02:38 PM)Kratomite Wrote:  

I just stated a couple facts, man. This forum doesn't allow gay members. Most 'red pill' guys see homosexuality for what is...deviant behavior.

Sure, I wasn't having a pop. I was just giving genuine advice that it's best to stay out of charged threads when you're new here—even if your point of view isn't particularly controversial at all. Homosexuality is a tricky issue. It occurs in other animals which suggests it's perhaps nature's way of population control (and other things, biologists have speculated other theories), or something. And, Greek and Roman (I think) soldiers fucked young boys a fair amount. But I agree, that gay 'culture' is a not a good thing. At all.

Don't see the need to speak neutrally about homosexuality just because Milo is one. He can both be a faggot and an ally. There is a difference between an ally and a friend.

It occurs in animals in the same way other disorders do:
[Image: main-qimg-4030480a18ea32c348931d85d88a8d91-c]

Strange also that nature would be using homosexuality as a form of population control (instead of the usual 'being eaten'), when the most pro-gay countries have some of the lowest birthrates, and the highest birthrate countries throw gays off buildings. That just ain't homeostasis.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Samseau - 05-14-2017

Quote: (05-13-2017 07:36 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2017 01:04 PM)911 Wrote:  

This goes a long way in explaining why a pedo goofball like him can get $12 million to start his own little media empire.

Calling him a paedophile is pushing the left's agenda of silencing him. You can disagree with him, and what he said was a bad choice of words, but he's not a paedophile. If anything, he's a victim of hebephilic abuse himself.

Milo is not a victim of "hebephilic" abuse. He comes from circles where pedophilia is common and where sex with older men as a boy was practically a rite of passage. He said he aggressively sought out sex with adults as a child (4min mark in vid below) and that this was a great thing. This is not the kind of behavior we want to condone or normalize.

He said that as a child, sex with adults was just great. How is this not an apology for pedophilia?

The guy is damaged goods. Granted he's been on the right side politically but he is toxic.

Although it may appear Milo is giving a defense of pedophilla, in reality he is just being honest about one of the worst and most disgusting afflictions known to man.

Yes, men banging boys is wrong. That doesn't mean either the boy or the man does not feel pleasure out of it, or not desire it.

One of the chief features of all sin is the temptation - no one would do bad things if it didn't benefit the sinner in some way.

In this case, I strongly suspect faggotry is actually a disease spread by sexual contact, and young boys who are vulnerable can easily be groomed into faggots with the right conditioning/exposure to the homo virus.

Even though the virus destroys lives, it doesn't stop fags from being predators looking for the next bang. And boys who are exposed to buggery usually end up enjoying being a fag, and grow into fags seeking boys as well as well.

So Milo describing how much he enjoyed sex with older men is just telling it like it is. His life trajectory probably resembles every other faggot. Except that the average homo is nowhere near as successful as Milo, and actually has a rather horrible life with no progeny.

And if you think it's fucked that anyone could enjoy it, just remember - you have no idea how you may have turned out if you got sodomized as a child.

Personally, I think Milo is handling his homosexuality all wrong. Rather than try and backtrack his earlier statements, he should have gone all the way - describe how he was warped into a faggot by an early rape, and how most (all?) fags are exactly the same way.

Milo should have redpilled conservatives into the nature of homosexuality but he pussed out and tried to backtrack his comments as "out of context," which makes him look weak and causes him to lose viewership.

Had Milo taken the opportunity to explain that he was just being honest - chasing older men was the result of being infected with the gay disease - he would have kept conservative viewership and massively pissed off liberals (who still want to pretend being a fag is a "lifestyle").

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - TigOlBitties - 05-14-2017

I saw Milo at DePaul when those BLM snowflakes stopped the event. Love the dangerous faggot, and the triggering he causes.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Kratomite - 05-14-2017

Samseau,

I think thats my problem with Milo. He's not honest about his faggotry. You can tell he's actually a very damaged and insecure chap( can't even make eye contact when he's speaking..), but he won't fess up to it.

On the contrary, he glorifies the lifestyle. And on the Dave Rubin show, he even claimed gays were superior to heterosexuals.

I'm not going to give him a free pass because he pops off a few entertaining tweets at feminists. He's every bit as toxic as they are.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Teedub - 05-14-2017

Quote: (05-14-2017 09:10 AM)Kratomite Wrote:  

I'm not going to give him a free pass because he pops off a few entertaining tweets at feminists. He's every bit as toxic as they are.

That's an absurd thing to say considering he's done more to red pill young people on feminism, Islam, and the left than pretty much anyone else in the world outside of maybe Paul Joseph Watson.

As for him being dishonest, he's admitted he'd be straight if he could and also said people aren't necessarily born gay. I think Samseau has discussed this in the past.

As for Dave Rubin, if more gays were like him and not so flamboyant, they'd have a much better reputation I reckon.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - 911 - 05-14-2017

Camille Paglia is a much better red pill ally in the homosexual community, much smarter and more eloquent than Milo, and much less of a degenerate.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - MMX2010 - 05-14-2017

Quote: (05-14-2017 02:49 PM)911 Wrote:  

Camille Paglia is a much better red pill ally in the homosexual community, much smarter and more eloquent than Milo, and much less of a degenerate.

How can you say Camille is a better ally when she's much, much less influential?

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - debeguiled - 05-14-2017

Quote: (05-13-2017 06:47 PM)Kratomite Wrote:  

My dog has a penchant for cat litter, turds and all. Bon appetit!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Teedub - 05-15-2017

Thank god he's still capable of behaving normally. More of this please and less of the MILO character.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Bear Hands - 05-17-2017

Quote: (05-14-2017 09:10 AM)Kratomite Wrote:  

He's not honest about his faggotry. You can tell he's actually a very damaged and insecure chap( can't even make eye contact when he's speaking..), but he won't fess up to it.

Gays don't make eye contact often because between them, it's an invitation to have sex.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Teedub - 05-17-2017

I've got no idea where this "Milo doesn't make eye contact" thing comes from.

Once he takes the sunglasses off, he keeps eye contact consistently. As he does in pretty much every interview I've seen of him.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - AntiFeminist - 05-17-2017

He's become selfish, being far more concerned with putting over his gimmick than the causes he supports. He sniffed a bit of fame, and it's clearly went to his head.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Teedub - 05-20-2017

You've been here two minutes, lurk a little while longer and post in other threads etc before making remarks against the membership. I've seen this kind of stuff time and time again, and the person always ends up getting banned pretty quickly.

...and I was right, Kratomite did get banned. You can spot the behaviour from a mile away. Sorry for bragging.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - budoslavic - 05-24-2017

[Image: DAo04tgXkAAfavK.jpg:small]

Above poster can be found on Milo's Facebook.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/867495380438659073]

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-25-2017

< It's not only a Milo even - Dr. Robert Spencer, David Wood, plenty of ex-Muslims - anyone who knows Islam well - they will be there. It is more directed against the hero-worship of the likes of Linda Sarsours who is all for implementing sharia in the US while claiming it is only about interest free credit cards. But I doubt that the media will report this correctly.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - C-Note - 05-25-2017

I'm looking forward to the videos from this one.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - budoslavic - 05-25-2017

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - rotekz - 06-04-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/871491743325278208][/url]

Ordered! [Image: lol.gif]