Roosh V Forum
Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos Thread (/thread-50871.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - sour grapes - 10-05-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt5erv9861E

Best Milo Yiannopoulos Quotes Ever - Milo Yiannopoulos Quote Compliation

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Eskhander - 10-05-2015

Is he really an MRA? I always thought he'd find them kinda gay.

In all seriousness I always got the impression he would prefer gender roles to "true equality".

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - NO_LIMIT_CRACKA - 10-05-2015

The guy is gay, opinion immidiately disregarded

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - spi - 10-05-2015

I quite like him, he is articulate so when interviewed on media, he doesn't come across as bumbling as Mike Buchanan for example.

If you watched even just the first interview in the link, you'll see that he destroys the woman's argument.

He is also a master troll; just look at the woman's face here
https://youtu.be/yt5erv9861E?t=15m49s
He even has a little giggle about it

Check him out on Joe Rogan for a almost three hour interview. He comes out clear and crisp and Joe is a fairly hard ball no BS kind of guy -- and even Joe is taken over by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Phoenix - 10-05-2015

The enemy's enemy is our friend, but he is not one of us.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Hades - 10-05-2015

Milo Yiannopoulos has a pretty impressive resume. I have no idea what to think of him but I'd been following some of his journalistic work for a while now and truth be told, he's about as red pill as it gets. He's definitely an ally in reputation and belief if he doesn't actually follow the forum himself. Dude trash talks everything feminist and said himself on several occasions that he thinks God made him gay so he could troll feminists for a living. Seriously guys, look up some of his articles, some of them read like old school Roissy.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - iamdegaussed - 10-05-2015

He just got thrown out of a Slut Walk for holding up a sign that said: "Rape Culture" and Harry Potter, Both FICTION

So he's alright in my book.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - puckerman - 10-05-2015

Gay men look at women without rose-colored glasses. Their insights are often much better than those of straight men.

He can also get away with this stuff.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Chauncey - 10-05-2015

He wrote a pretty good article in response to the Oregon shooting last week.

Quote:Quote:

I might be a raging homo, but I still innately understand the male need to conquer, crush and win. Men need to express that dark, powerful part of themselves, or it can abruptly overflow. If it is suppressed, derided and ridiculed, it can show up without warning and with horrible consequences.

That’s why I’m so distressed that heterosexual men are being told, constantly, by the media and even in schools, that what they are is bad. This, I submit, is at least in part what’s driving the recent spate of shootings.

The media trash-talks everything men love: guns, booze, boisterousness, drugs, sex and video games. Economic pressures are relentlessly stripping away male spaces like the traditional pub, where blokes can drink and bond. Social pressures are opening up male-only golf and social clubs to women, destroying what made them precious and essential.

The breakdown of the nuclear family is a euphemistic phrase used to describe a more troubling picture: there are more absent fathers now and vanishingly few positive male role models for young men to admire and emulate. This is often fuelled, or at least endorsed, by wrongheaded progressives who want to tear down supposedly patriarchal institutions.

But it is those patriarchal institutions, if you like, that for centuries provided the sort of structure, order and role models that young men need.

Masculinity isn’t fragile, as a spiteful, sociopathic feminist Twitter hashtag recently claimed. But — and here’s where some man-hating feminists almost get it right — it is powerful, and exciting, and it does have a flip-side if not properly respected. At its best, male competitiveness is the driving force behind most of society’s progress. We would be nowhere without the patriarchy, from the internet and space travel to the road under your feet and the roof on your house. The same thing that drives mass shooters inspires courage, too.

That doesn’t mean masculinity is “toxic.” What’s toxic is society’s attitudes towards men. Masculinity only becomes “toxic” when it is beaten down and suppressed and when men are told that what and who they are is defective. It becomes toxic when young boys are drugged in school because they don’t conform to feminine standards of behaviour.

What’s worse is that the media ridicules, criticises, punishes and demonises masculinity, then uses the product of its own hatred to justify more man-hating, in a Kafkaesque cycle of progressive insanity that has only one, inevitable consequence: more innocent dead people.

Progressives don’t see the irony in going after “straight white men.” But they are hypocritical bigots, hounding people for gender, skin colour and sexuality and saying that essential male characteristics are wrong. Men must be allowed to compete. To fight. To shoot things. Today’s man-punishing, feminised culture is creating killers by suppressing these urges. We have to stop it.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Speculation - 10-05-2015

I think Milo's great.

He's a conservative journalist, but is pro-gamergate, pro-MRA, anti-feminist and I think even anti-gay marriage (although how much that last one is real or staged who knows.)

He largely spends his time trolling leftists, feminists and Social Justice Warriors and is untouchable due to the native immunity afforded to him by his sexuality. He rates higher in 'victim status' than anyone who would critique him, so they can't attack him without being accused of oppressing minorities.

Jack Donovan is another strong ally with his book on masculinity and tribalism 'The Way of Men'. Guy is masculine as all hell and doesn't flag wave his sexuality one bit.

To be honest I don't get the hate against all gays when some of them are such great allies. I understand the subversion of children and the agenda to destroy the nuclear family are issues, but I don't think all gays pose a threat.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Gmac - 10-05-2015

He has a sizable reach online. I've been following a lot of this stuff on twitter for a few months now, though mostly trolling feminists he is effective (and funny). I wouldn't call him a MRA or one of us, and he is as gay as they come... but he is also an unlikely ally.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - bacan - 10-05-2015

I love his work. He's one of my favorite anti feminist writers. His YouTube videos where he wins debates on talk shows are entertaining too.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Stay - 10-05-2015

I like him. Hating gay marriage is one thing having a genuine hatred for gay people is another and there's probably a reason it's producing such a powerful reaction within you e.g. abused by a male as a child, suppressed desires and so on.

Most obsessive homophobe I knew growing up turned out to have a massive shemale fetish.

What is ironic and interesting is that Lauren Southern - a young blond girl - and Milo Yiannopoulos - a young gay - are doing some of the most upfront and radical anti feminist work.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Comte De St. Germain - 10-05-2015

This guy is an unlikely ally and a welcome force in the fight against feminism. As someone noted above being against gay marriage is different than hating gays.

I'm honestly all for him.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - spokepoker - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 09:03 AM)sour grapes Wrote:  

What is ironic and interesting is that Lauren Southern - a young blond girl - and Milo Yiannopoulos - a young gay - are doing some of the most upfront and radical anti feminist work.

Yes, we know, there is a thread about it. We also k now of his gamergate articles, they are in the gamergate thread. We know of lots of hist articles, they are spread throughout different threads.
He doesn't need his own thread, he is in quite a few of the others where relevant.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Tuthmosis - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 08:45 AM)Stay Wrote:  

I like him. Hating gay marriage is one thing having a genuine hatred for gay people is another and there's probably a reason it's producing such a powerful reaction within you e.g. abused by a male as a child, suppressed desires and so on.

Most obsessive homophobe I knew growing up turned out to have a massive shemale fetish.

This type of feminist/gay-apologist logic doesn't belong on this forum.

Vague thread re-titled.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Deepdiver - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 06:46 AM)Speculation Wrote:  

I think Milo's great.

He's a conservative journalist, but is pro-gamergate, pro-MRA, anti-feminist and I think even anti-gay marriage (although how much that last one is real or staged who knows.)

He largely spends his time trolling leftists, feminists and Social Justice Warriors and is untouchable due to the native immunity afforded to him by his sexuality. He rates higher in 'victim status' than anyone who would critique him, so they can't attack him without being accused of oppressing minorities.

Jack Donovan is another strong ally with his book on masculinity and tribalism 'The Way of Men'. Guy is masculine as all hell and doesn't flag wave his sexuality one bit.

To be honest I don't get the hate against all gays when some of them are such great allies. I understand the subversion of children and the agenda to destroy the nuclear family are issues, but I don't think all gays pose a threat.

Work in any major city with a large population of gay men and eventually you are likely to have some unpleasant interactions - so let a Gay man touch you in an unwelcome or sexually aggressive manner and then tell us what you think.

Fact is they do like to hit on straight men in otherwise straight bars and pubs in the hopes of converting straights that likely do not have HIV. Sick.

In my world this would be an assault on my person and such an assault could end in a self defense scenario. At which point they call you a homophboe and demand you be arrested for hate crimes.

Milo seems to get good mileage out of playing his gay card... fighting feminism and SJW illogic. That does not make him a neomasculine ally - just a critic of feminism and SJWs - which in and of itself is not a bad thing. They tend to be great fashion, art and film critics as well.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Rhyme or Reason - 10-05-2015

I salute this faggot!

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - britchard - 10-05-2015

The gayviour. What's great is that they can't offend him, so he can do what he wants. Very articulate as well.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Tex Pro - 10-05-2015

I say we should welcome Milo as an ally.

His stuff on Brietbart is gold. Sure, he is not the perfect fellow traveller, but there are very few (if any) people working in the mainstream who really support our cause.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-05-2015

I don't get all the distrust towards Milo just because he's gay. So what? Oscar Wilde was gay too, and he penned some of the most red pill stuff ever written. Not every homosexual person is out to grope you or cram "marriage equality" down your throat.

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - ElFlaco - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 09:03 AM)sour grapes Wrote:  

Ironic, yes, but not a coincidence, at least in the case of Milo. Outsiders can see some things more easily. And by virtue of not having a stake in the game, they're taken more seriously.

Milo's writing and shenanigans have been profiled several times on the forum. For example, his Sexodus article: thread-43014.html

Here's his Breitbart piece about Roosh's Battle of Toronto: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...all-wrong/

Christina Hoff Sommers may be his BFF, but in style and substance, he is more of a latter-day Camille Paglia:
thread-19196.html

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread - TheWastelander - 10-05-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 01:56 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't get all the distrust towards Milo just because he's gay. So what? Oscar Wilde was gay too, and he penned some of the most red pill stuff ever written. Not every homosexual person is out to grope you or cram "marriage equality" down your throat.

I don't think there's distrust so much as there is disgust because he can say some ridiculously nasty gay sexual things from time to time.

That being said, whatever. He's fighting the good fight over there and I'm fine with that.