Roosh V Forum
songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) (/thread-50518.html)

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - india - 09-18-2015

Im compiling a playlist of strictly sexual songs to add to the sexual tention with my girls in Makati lol.
What are songs you know that are sexual in nature?

So my examples are:
Turn down for what Lil John (only evident in the video)
Lollipop
Ludacris - What's Your Fantasy (mostly evident in the lyrics)

After watching all 3, you get the idea of the kind of songs I am talking about.
What are other songs would you say are equally sexual in nature? I assume there ought to be more on top of these 3 I only just got off the top of my head.

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Tuthmosis - 09-18-2015

[Image: giphy.gif]

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Cr33pin - 09-18-2015

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - HectorLavoe - 09-18-2015

Pretty much every reggaeton song ever made.

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Sidney Crosby - 09-18-2015

My personal favourite, all the latina's "hate it" but yet all love to sing along and know all the words.

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 09-18-2015

Kids these days....
No taste in good music

Sexual nature:

Slingin drugs:

Keeping your ho in check:
(In reality, this song is about the white man)

Heroin?
you got it:

Anything else before you get banned?

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - monster - 09-18-2015

How is turn down for what sexual? Sorry, don't see it.

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - AneroidOcean - 09-18-2015

Quote: (09-18-2015 01:10 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

My personal favourite, all the latina's "hate it" but yet all love to sing along and know all the words.

That's hilarious. I love the play on words/pronunciation of "Ella hace vino" / "Ella se vino"

Quote: (09-18-2015 03:17 PM)monster Wrote:  

How is turn down for what sexual? Sorry, don't see it.

Read the part in bold in his post below, go look at the video (embedded below that):

Quote: (09-18-2015 07:30 AM)india Wrote:  

Im compiling a playlist of strictly sexual songs to add to the sexual tention with my girls in Makati lol.
What are songs you know that are sexual in nature?

So my examples are:
Turn down for what Lil John (only evident in the video)

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Drazen - 09-19-2015

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Drazen - 09-19-2015

In all seriousness, LL Cool J's "Mr. Smith" is probably perfect for your needs.

This was one of my go to discs in college.

Especially:

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Tex - 09-19-2015

Every Weeknd song.

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - NO_LIMIT_CRACKA - 09-19-2015

The sexual nature is between the lines and in the video

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - Gustavus Adolphus - 09-19-2015

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - la bodhisattva - 09-19-2015

60% of the time, it gets them wet every time.

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - augen sehen - 09-19-2015

Big Bad Wolf (in the video):

Major Lazer - Pon de Floor:

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - india - 09-21-2015

Thanks everyone for all your contributions. When I have spare time I will look over them and download them too. This is a very good thread topic. They gave me a warning just for posting this thread, but I see more positive than negative response from users to the thread topic so its all good. this thread has turned out to be very informative, Im glad it is here. Keep up the good work!

songs that are sexual in nature (similar to turn down for what) - DJ-Matt - 09-21-2015