Roosh V Forum
Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court (/thread-50501.html)

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - TheMaleBrain - 09-17-2015

That is a new high in hamster-tale in hightech industry.

Link to the article

The story:
Quote:Quote:

former technician Katherine Moussouris, who claims she was passed over for promotions given to less-qualified men and was told supervisors did not like her "manner or style."
So - she was not that good, or had an attitude which in big corporation is a major "No No".

Microsoft gives employees numerical rankings based on performance evaluations, according to the lawsuit, and routinely gave female workers lower ratings based on subjective criteria

Hmmm.
From what I know, and I haven't been working for MS, those big high-tech firms take evaluations very seriously. It is an annual process (or quarterly) that you as a manager sit down with the employee, explain what he is doing wrong, what areas need to be strengthen and what is actually good.
Yes it is somewhat subjective. Not everyone is evaluated on the number of code lines he writes daily.

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella last year was criticized for suggesting at an industry conference that women in technology jobs should not ask for pay raises and should have faith that their companies will compensate them fairly. He later apologized, but also maintained that the company paid men and women equally
Here is a CEO who does not want to give the female predators a bone. Any CEO would tell his employees not to ask for more. He wants to cut as much of the budget as he can.
Too bad he apologized. Wrong tactic against SJW.

She resigned in 2014 after seven years with the company, the lawsuit says, because supervisors failed to address what she claimed was pervasive discrimination
This is new. You cannot show actual discrimination, so you invent one.

So, to summarize:
1. She worked there for 7 years.
2. Was not liked by her supervisors. Probably also by co-workers.
3. Maybe faked sexual harassment.
4. Expected a pussy pass since she is "A woman in high-tech"
5. Did not get it, so she files a law suit.

BTW
This is her:
[Image: Katie%20Moussouris1.jpg]

WBOFVTG
(Would bang once for vengeance then ghost)

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - rpg - 09-17-2015

Here is some news lady! Microsoft discriminates against everybody equally! I havent been able to get a quality product from them since forever.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - billbudsocket - 09-17-2015

delete

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 09-17-2015

Quote: (09-17-2015 11:35 AM)billbudsocket Wrote:  

Calling her a technician would be grossly exaggerating her skills. I worked in the same division at MS while she was there - she was basically a PR mouthpiece / ambassador to the security community for M$. She probably hasn't ever written a line of code in her life. Oh, and all the photos of her are old - she's been a huge fat cow for several years now.

Proving once again that RVF is everywhere!

[Image: Fight-Club-fight-club-13990504-789-901.jpg]

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - DJ-Matt - 09-17-2015

She has the face of a SIF, WNB

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - Captainstabbin - 09-17-2015

When will people learn to vet employees? It's not at all difficult to weed out broads like this in a 30 second interview.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - EuphoricWizard - 09-17-2015

Just like how mass murders inspire others Ellen Pao has inspired her copycats. She will meet the same fate as Pao. I don't know where the case will go down but the public rejected Pao on all claims and this was in San Francisco of all places.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - Suits - 09-18-2015

Quote: (09-17-2015 12:15 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

When will people learn to vet employees? It's not at all difficult to weed out broads like this in a 30 second interview.

Because they risk a lawsuit by weeding out all the females.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - samsamsam - 09-18-2015

Quote: (09-17-2015 11:58 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

She has the face of a SIF, WNB

Nah. She has the face of a fat person. No sif here [Image: biggrin.gif]

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - Foolsgo1d - 09-18-2015

They probably do. If half of them are fat and ugly females they will still need a woman to tick box the diversity requirements. She was probably the lesser of the evils to walk in that day.

Turns out she was a Trojan horse. [Image: lol.gif]

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - roid - 09-18-2015

WNB.

Crazy ugly bitch.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - tomtud - 09-18-2015

No wonder more and more corporations are moving outside of the USA. production costs are cheaper and the laws aren't as complicated in certain ways..... Especially when it comes to affirmative action type of merit.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - scrambled - 09-18-2015

The lawsuit was filed in federal court in Seattle, Washington . . .

A number of other major tech companies are also facing gender discrimination claims. Lawsuits were filed earlier this year against Facebook and Twitter at the same time that a high-profile trial was wrapping up in a case against top Silicon Valley venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.

Gratuitous attempt to tie in this suit with ones from totally different companies in different states nearly a thousand miles apart, in an over $400 billion dollar industry.

The plaintiffs might 'fumble' this suit as well.

[Image: CPKBZehUEAEH8s9.jpg]

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - puckerman - 09-18-2015

I'm not taking sides, but I do work in information technology. Promotions have nothing to do with the quality of person's work. They have everything to do with a person's ability to "play the game." Speaking figuratively, cocksuckers get ahead. Those who won't suck don't get ahead.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - samsamsam - 09-19-2015

Quote: (09-18-2015 06:45 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

They probably do. If half of them are fat and ugly females they will still need a woman to tick box the diversity requirements. She was probably the lesser of the evils to walk in that day.

Turns out she was a Trojan horse. [Image: lol.gif]

Even if they vet everyone properly and turn away fat cunts like this, there will just be a lawsuit about not hiring enough fat cunts. The U.S. is just out of control. I blame the thirst. Some fucking losers fed her some attention and made her think she was someone special now look at what they created.

To those guys I say...fuck you. Hope you are enjoying your shitty lives being married to your fat Bon Bon eating cow of a wife and your whinny out of control kids. Get a fucking spine.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - El Chinito loco - 09-19-2015

That's a problem when 80% of your human resources staff are the same types of cunts with liberal arts degrees who use terms such as "synergy" "group diversity strategies" and "gender neutral self realization" with a straight face.

Tech female does not get promotion - resigns and take microsoft to court - Spindis - 09-19-2015

Promotions in tech have to do with being a visionary leader, an "alpha" - and also being very smart. I am a "Technical Lead" and have never seen a woman who could do the job properly. They seem to get favor in promotions then can't perform and end up leaving the company and going back to senior positions. I've seen 4 female leads promoted and quit over the last year to the point where there are no more left and I think they've given up trying to have one.