Roosh V Forum
Surrogate Mother - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Surrogate Mother (/thread-50368.html)

Surrogate Mother - optimus - 09-11-2015

A friend of mine is reaching her 30's and told me about her idea of hiring a surrogate mother to avoid pregnancy and have a baby at the same time.

Now I'm wondering… What if I want to continue my lifestyle of being single, bang young girls but want a kid in the future?

I could find a pretty girl (good genes) to be an egg donor and hire some indian (cheap option) to conceive the baby. Genes would be from the pretty girl and mine.

There's a website with many donors so you can have an idea.
http://www.surrogatefinder.com

What's your opinion, guys?

Surrogate Mother - Vice - 09-11-2015

For a guy, it's far better and cheaper to get your sperm frozen.

Surrogate Mother - Cyclone419 - 09-11-2015

Stupidest thread ever.

Surrogate Mother - optimus - 09-11-2015

I think you guys don't get it. The idea is to have a kid with the genes from a model and yours.

Here's two articles about it:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenti...6767398865
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/10/23/us/on-...ldren.html

Quote:Quote:

"There’s less of a drive toward marriage and giving birth and now a drive toward career and ambition,"

The photographer, Ron Harris, justifies the egg auction as a natural outgrowth of the urge that people have to mate with genetically superior people and produce babies with evolutionary advantages.

''If you could increase the chance of reproducing beautiful children, and thus giving them an advantage in society, would you?''

Surrogate Mother - mistertruc - 09-11-2015

^^^
It reminds me of the movie Gattaca.

Surrogate Mother - The Beast1 - 09-11-2015

Why make everything extra complicated? Nature gave us a rather free way to go about it.

Surrogate Mother - Chauncey - 09-12-2015

Are you saying you want to buy a pretty girl's egg now, keep it frozen until you are ready for a kid, then have an Indian chick be a surrogate? And the end result is you being a single dad with an attractive kid? I think I am missing something here.

Surrogate Mother - ball dont lie - 09-12-2015

Quote: (09-11-2015 02:03 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Why make everything extra complicated? Nature gave us a rather free way to go about it.

All fun til the alimony and child support bills come.

I find the idea to be amazing. If I could get an egg from a model, my sperm, surrogate mother for 30k I'd be all about it. I would be a ghetto single dad and free housing. Hahaha

Surrogate Mother - ball dont lie - 09-12-2015

Quote: (09-12-2015 02:07 AM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Are you saying you want to buy a pretty girl's egg now, keep it frozen until you are ready for a kid, then have an Indian chick be a surrogate? And the end result is you being a single dad with an attractive kid? I think I am missing something here.

Sure, my parents would love to take care of grandkids, but I'm terrified of American women. I've seen them grow up. I'm 34 now and watched the ride of girls from preschool to present. Even if I married a 25 year I know what's coming.

My own kid, wretched anchor free, sounds wonderful. Plenty of girls to date if I want to , but if we break up or even divorce, still my kid.

Surrogate Mother - Dr. Howard - 09-13-2015

Quote: (09-12-2015 02:07 AM)Chauncey Wrote:  

No no...a single dad, with an attractive kid that is being raised by a young cute Filipina nanny on a work visa while you still bang sluts.

Surrogate Mother - The Beast1 - 09-13-2015

Quote: (09-12-2015 11:16 PM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2015 02:03 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

All fun til the alimony and child support bills come.

I find the idea to be amazing. If I could get an egg from a model, my sperm, surrogate mother for 30k I'd be all about it. I would be a ghetto single dad and free housing. Hahaha

Why don't you solve the problem of finding and vetting a decent woman to copulate with? Stop going to bars, clubs, and roll in social circles that aren't trash (they exist in posh circles). Start at a church that doesn't allow gay or female preachers and go from there.

You could also find some college girl, pay her for a semester or two of college, as well as the surrogacy option, use IVF, and bam you're good to go.

Freezing eggs seems pointless when you can have a surrogate who looks good. Don't forget that most children's intelligence comes from the female. You may pick a hot girl, but your kid will probably be border line retarded.

Surrogate Mother - Bad Hussar - 09-14-2015

For a certain kind of man this is a good idea. A few countries will both allow single heterosexual men to have children via egg donation and surrogacy, and issue a birth certificate with only their name on it as parent.

For various reasons I've been giving the idea some thought. With one proviso which I'll mention in the next paragraph there is actually very little downside for a man who wants to have children. Single dads don't have the stigma single mothers have, so dating and relationships will not be so negatively affected. Other than by the fact that you'll have to juggle your time, of course.

The one proviso is that, of course, to make it work you would have to have both a lot of money and a functional and reasonably sized extended family network. Probably shouldn't do it unless you could set aside at least US$1 million per child. Medical expenses, costs of donor and surrogate (both above board and baksheesh) at least one nanny, maybe bigger house than your current house for kids, nannies and assorted family to stay medium term at various intervals.

The reasons for why this may seem attractive to some of us here are discussed on this board all the time. The state seems to have chosen sides in the natural "battle of the sexes" so men must consider more options to protect their own, and their children's rights against frivolous actions. And, yes, you could also get better genes by buying eggs than you would be able to get if you had to try to establish a long term relationship with a woman. Just like women looking to sperm donorship can get better sperm than exists in the testes of the best man she can attract for a long term relationship. The one possible spanner in the works is what happens if you subsequently marry a woman. But this will probably not be such a big deal. In any event, as long as you don't allow the woman to legally adopt the child her parental rights in the event of a breakdown will be substantially more limited than if she were the biological mother.

PS: Know of one couple who had a child via surrogate. Just because the law may say a surrogate may not be paid above a basic rate does not mean that you will get one to do it for said rate. In SA almost all surrogates are "family friends" and payments are agreed and enforced through private verbal deals. I think the couple I know bought the surrogate a BMW.