Roosh V Forum
Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? (/thread-50275.html)

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - shadows - 09-05-2015

Details:

-I joined their group, 2 guys 3 girls on the dancefloor, they are a year younger
-She opened me, seemed pretty interested, asked me lots of questions and was always encouraging me to dance
-Everyone danced as a group in a circle sorta
-After 20-30 mins, they said they were gonna go to another club, I said I might join them later
-I figured I would stay a bit longer but leave for them later as I had a prospect that was hopeful
-Other club didn't let me in because I dressed too casual(was wearing simple hoodie, trackpants, and running shoes).
-Somehow found her facebook after, she told me her name but not her last name, somehow was easy to find(5 mutual friends, none of which I know)
-My facebook is completely trash and I don't have good pics nor many friends and I assume I look like a loser(I don't have time for social media except for messaging friends)

Should I add her as a Hail Mary and try to meet up for something? It's a long shot but I don't think the odds are high of meeting up again by chance anyways. If so, what should I message her? Also, any advice would be appreciated.

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - Sonoma - 09-05-2015

I've long been an advocate of Facebook- however, you're throwing your option away if you don't clean it up first

Clean it up, then add her. I'm assuming you don't have her number, so in this case, if you want to attempt to salvage the bang, you have to add

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - Gmac - 09-05-2015

Nothing to lose, but don't have high expectations (or any really). Take Sonoma's advice.

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - shadows - 09-05-2015

How would I clean up my facebook? I don't know exactly how to.

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - Remington - 09-05-2015

Better pictures would be a start. If you traveled anywhere, upload those pictures. No selfies. Those are for douchebags.

It doesn't matter if you have a lot of friends. Too many friends, you are an attention seeking whore. Too few, it means you barely use it which you could play to your advantage.

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 09-05-2015

you assume you look like a loser (on Facebook)
That's negativity from the get go. Don't think like that!

hit her up, run good game on her.
what's the worst that can happen...

I should've put this in the OP. I'm 19, haven't travelled anywhere. Most of my hobbies I do, I haven't really taken any pictures of. Everyone has been telling me to take better pictures but I'm not the type of person who takes pics and my friends don't take them of me either. Which means I have to actually go and work on pictures, like slogging it out. I mean I could hopefully build my social circle and let the pictures come, but I feel that it's the social media equivalent of the dating advice "just be yourself".

My plan was to just do it anyway, but on the off chance I do meet her again it would probably be better if I didn't add her. So I wonder what has the better odds.

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - coverdoc - 09-05-2015

Quote: (09-05-2015 05:09 PM)shadows Wrote:  

I should've put this in the OP. I'm 19, haven't travelled anywhere. Most of my hobbies I do, I haven't really taken any pictures of. Everyone has been telling me to take better pictures but I'm not the type of person who takes pics and my friends don't take them of me either. Which means I have to actually go and work on pictures, like slogging it out. I mean I could hopefully build my social circle and let the pictures come, but I feel that it's the social media equivalent of the dating advice "just be yourself".

My plan was to just do it anyway, but on the off chance I do meet her again it would probably be better if I didn't add her. So I wonder what has the better odds.

If your facebook is a problem via pictures and you want to get this girl the simple solution is to take more photos. Get a bus card and go around the city, asking people to take photos of you at random areas. Getting about 50-100 should yield at least 3-5 profile worthy ones. Sometimes I even ask random chicks to take photos of me and try to game them afterwards. End up killing two birds with one stone.

-CD

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 09-05-2015

What are your hobbies?

Longboarding, going to the beach and swimming, climbing trees. All the kind of summer stuff, but it's winter here in the south.

Invest in yourself brother!
Buy a goPro camera and take some cool photos!

I ski and surf...
Trust me, Chicks dig that!

Alright, I will keep that in mind.

Anyways, what should be my opener for the message? Not that I care particularly about this chick, but just for future reference.

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - Remington - 09-05-2015

"You forgot to give me your number the other night."

If she comes back with a "oh did I?" kind of response, place the blame on her such as "yep, your fault."

Edit: Or last night, whatever.

Should I add this girl I met at the club on facebook as a Hail Mary? - amusedmastery - 09-06-2015

You could try...Get some pro photos on there though if you're serious. IMO, Facebook is a fast track ticket to beta orbiter friendzone.