Roosh V Forum
From invisible to muff magnet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: From invisible to muff magnet (/thread-50191.html)

From invisible to muff magnet - Feldeinsamkeit - 08-31-2015

Over the past two weeks I've gone from being practically persona non grata amongst women on the street to suddenly being noticed. As anybody who's read my contributions will know, given my experiences with UK women, namely, that they are aversive to most men, self-centred, materialistic, narcissistic and highly hypergamous, I would have thought I'd be the last person to believe that I'd have much good to say about my experiences with them, at least until quite recently.

Anyway, I've been used to women religiously flicking their heads to the sides or looking at the pavement as they pass, but a significant proportion of them have started instead to look directly at me for 2+ seconds and, in some instances smile wryly when they see that I've noticed them doing it. And we're not talking hambeasts here, either, but slim, decent-looking sorts. I've even had a few good-looking women walking by on the pavement stare at me as I've passed them on the bus, when I would have always expected them to look away immediately as the bus passes.

This has happened so many times over the past couple of weeks that I can't just brush this off as mere coincidence. Furthermore, in my various social circles women have started to become much more pleasant around me, asking me questions where previously they ignored me and such like - again, an almost 180 degree shift from what I've been used to. For example, a woman at a local debating society I've been going to wrote to me via Meetup and, after a few days of corresponding and meeting her at the usual event we go to, even asked me out on a date. I declined, since she's a few years older than me, but she was still decent looking and, I assume, not wholly without options in the SMP. Prior to a couple of weeks ago, she hadn't seemed to notice me at all. Yesterday, two women I had briefly seen in church - a woman and her daughter - even turned their heads around after I was walking away after the service and the mother went out of her way to acknowledge me and smile. In almost every case, the very opposite would have happened previously. I could list other examples of this type of behaviour, but I think you get the gist by now.

Thinking that I've finally lost the plot, I decided to take a picture of myself and update my dating profile on POF and Match and the results I've got there have also confirmed this: On Match I've received shitloads of views today, quite a few unsolicited messages and many likes, including from women right across Europe, even from some 7s and the odd 8 or two. This has been replicated on POF, but on a much smaller scale - but, even so, it's still unprecedented for me. As I've had profiles on both of these sites for quite some time, I can say that the level of interest is around 3x in terms of quantity of views, likes, et.c. and also markedly higher in terms of the quality of woman showing an interest in me. Hell, some decent-looking women have even been repeatedly clicking on my profile today and I've already got myself my first stalker who keeps on messaging me asking why I'm ignoring her!

As I'm relatively new to the Game and red-pill thinking and have considered myself incel for over a year now, this is both an encouraging development but also a disconcerting one. I've been dressing better, lifting weights a little and generally trying to lead a healthier lifestyle in terms of diet over the last 12 months yet without it having that much of a noticeable effect on women's reactions.

I suspect, though, that what's changed the most very recently is not just my adoption of red pill thinking and practice of Game but my internal view of women: I don't pedastalize them any longer and have fully digested the view that women are made of the same crooked timber of mankind that the rest of us are - in fact, even more so given the depraved state of most women in the West, especially in the Anglosphere. Whatever it is, I surely owe a debt of gratitude to seasoned players on this site and similar ones that have finally disabused me of any illusions I previously was labouring under viz-a-viz female nature: The proof of the pudding is most certainly in the eating or, to give it my own twist in this context, the proof of the pussy is in the ploughing. I just hope that I can harvest this into some meaningful returns in the coming days and weeks.

All of this has made me realize one quite uncomfortable fact: That a Western woman's interest is like a binary switch. It only has two positions - either a guy is hot or he's invisible. For some reason or other, it seems I've been emitting a look that has managed to hit the tingle zone for quite a few women, even though I'm not entirely sure what it is that I've been doing right. Even more bizarrely, perhaps, is the fact that I haven't even been aiming for any particular "look" or posture.

My point in this post isn't to brag - which would be laughable given that I haven't gotten laid in ages, but to ask whether anybody else on here has experienced a similar shift in fortunes in such a short period of time? The only thing I can think of that has changed is the vibe that I'm giving off towards women, which is decidedly more indifferent yet at the same time not particularly cocky or ostentatious. Or am I going nuts in believing all this? What gives?

From invisible to muff magnet - General Stalin - 08-31-2015

So let me get this straight.

You've been receiving a sudden night-and-day difference in female attention specifically over the course of the past ~14 days and you don't know why? Unless you are imagining it, then I would assume you dramatically changed your looks somehow. New haircut + clothes? Lifting weights and changing your inner game isn't going to get net you crazy IOI's in just 2 weeks.

From invisible to muff magnet - Feldeinsamkeit - 08-31-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 03:43 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

You've been receiving a sudden night-and-day difference in female attention specifically over the course of the past ~14 days and you don't know why? Unless you are imagining it, then I would assume you dramatically changed your looks somehow. New haircut + clothes? Lifting weights and changing your inner game isn't going to get net you crazy IOI's in just 2 weeks.

No, it's definitely not because of lifting weights, since I'd given up doing that after continually getting disappointing results with women that I'd been approaching over the last few months. I doubt it's my hairstyle either, since I've let it grow longer than usual; although I can't wholly discount that longer hair is making a difference, it seems unlikely.

The only thing that I've noticed about my facial appearance is that my complexion is looking better after having taken sea kelp supplements over the last 3 weeks, although I doubt that this is the magic bullet that explains the shift in fortunes.

Honestly-speaking, I'm puzzled and wondered therefore whether anybody else can relate to this.

From invisible to muff magnet - rudebwoy - 08-31-2015

Tell us more about the sea kelp supplements?

From invisible to muff magnet - RawGod - 08-31-2015

You've probably gone from an invisible "4" (mainly due to a few fixable flaws, not innate qualities), to a "6" who just manages to register on the radar.

I've had similar experiences, once after breaking a long incel spell 10 years ago, and again after starting to lift. I put it down to body language. Women do notice a guy that walks slowly, confidently, with good posture, even if he's not a Greek god.

From invisible to muff magnet - C-Note - 08-31-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 10:54 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

You've probably gone from an invisible "4" (mainly due to a few fixable flaws, not innate qualities), to a "6" who just manages to register on the radar.

I've had similar experiences, once after breaking a long incel spell 10 years ago, and again after starting to lift. I put it down to body language. Women do notice a guy that walks slowly, confidently, with good posture, even if he's not a Greek god.

That's what I was thinking. Have you been conciously working on your posture, your walk, and keeping your head back and chin higher?

From invisible to muff magnet - RawGod - 08-31-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 11:29 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

That's what I was thinking. Have you been conciously working on your posture, your walk, and keeping your head back and chin higher?

I've done some things like that, and it does help. But really you can't fake it. Like everyone says - lift, get laid, get confidence from being pro-active in your career, and you will start to give off a vibe that is 10x more powerful than watching some body language videos.

One tip - yoga is also great - it's freed up my spine and made me move like a guy who can dance and fuck instead of a stiff-hipped cubicle worker.

If you're currently not getting laid, do everything else that you can, be talkative and friendly with people, and you can get over the negative vibes of that.

From invisible to muff magnet - LeBeau - 08-31-2015

Should be in Newbie Forum.

From invisible to muff magnet - GlobalMan - 09-01-2015

I don't see what would completely change how women perceive you in the street in 2 weeks, and isn't looks, hairstyle, clothes etc. The most likely answer is simply that this has been going on for longer but you weren't noticing.

From invisible to muff magnet - Phoenix - 09-01-2015

I've felt similar things before, and like other posters say, it's the way you're carrying yourself and your facial expression.
At times when I've been feeling exhausted or down, girls haven't given me the slightest glimpse. It shows in your face and your body language.
At other times when I've been feeling energetic or good, I've had much more looks thrown at me.

Another possible cause is population influxes or outfluxes. A horde of new women showing up to start college or whatever, is going to increase the amount of looks men are getting each day.

From invisible to muff magnet - Feldeinsamkeit - 09-01-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 11:29 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

It's interesting you ask that, since I have found myself walking more upright of late, although I haven't consciously cultivated this. Could something as a simple as this really make that much of a difference, though?

Quote: (09-01-2015 02:22 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I've felt similar things before, and like other posters say, it's the way you're carrying yourself and your facial expression.
At times when I've been feeling exhausted or down, girls haven't given me the slightest glimpse. It shows in your face and your body language.
At other times when I've been feeling energetic or good, I've had much more looks thrown at me.

Another possible cause is population influxes or outfluxes. A horde of new women showing up to start college or whatever, is going to increase the amount of looks men are getting each day.

Well, I've studied my facial expression on a photo I took a couple of days ago which is getting more attention from women online than my previous photos and it seems to have a certain semi-feral quality to it, a glint of the Rasputin in the eyes, as it were, without being the full-blown serial killer look.

Quote: (08-31-2015 10:39 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Well, it's simply an extract of a type of sea weed grown off the North Atlantic Coast, which I bought from a healthfood store in Middlesbrough for 4 pounds a few weeks ago. I've noticed that it's made my skin less dry, given me more energy and has even helped with hair re-growth on my receding hairline. It seems to work by giving a boost to the metabolism through helping to upregulate the thyroid gland.

From invisible to muff magnet - Phoenix - 09-01-2015

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:07 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

It's interesting you ask that, since I have found myself walking more upright of late, although I haven't consciously cultivated this. Could something as a simple as this really make that much of a difference, though?

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:10 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Well, I've studied my facial expression on a photo I took a couple of days ago which is getting more attention from women online than my previous photos and it seems to have a certain semi-feral quality to it, a glint of the Rasputin in the eyes, as it were, without being the full-blown serial killer look.

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:14 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2015 10:39 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

It seems to work by giving a boost to the metabolism through helping to upregulate the thyroid gland.

Yeah this all sounds like it explains it. Women really do perceive your healthiness through cues like your posture, how your skin looks, your facial expression etc. A man who is naturally standing upright and has a 'fresh' expression on his face, is looking straight ahead and walking naturally quickly, he looks strong and healthy. If he's stooping and dragging himself through life and has a haggard sallow looking face he looks sickly. Maybe I should get some of this 'sea kelp' too for my low-energy days [Image: biggrin.gif]

From invisible to muff magnet - ksbms - 09-03-2015

Went to Poland for a week and was getting prolonged "I want you" type of eye-contact left, right and centre like I get rarely in UK, unless I was in a very long dream (I lacked hair-cut, dressed plain though in well-fitted clothes, and looked exhausted from being overworked).

Why so much eye-contact?

I don't know. I can only stipulate it's because there are so many decent to good looking girls with attractive, well-proportioned thin bodies who dress well and sexy (as it was hot) whereas men are the opposite (which is just a reversal of what it is like in UK). Ironically, foreigners in Poznan dress very well and saw couples of Polish girls and foreigners.

Thus, all those Polish girls compete among each other for fewer eligible gentlemen. Oversimplification but I'd say it's just supply and demand market at work.

From invisible to muff magnet - Parlay44 - 09-03-2015

It's the end of the summer. All the hot foreign guys have left and gone back to their home towns. You got a slight boost in status due to the sudden decline in cock supply.

From invisible to muff magnet - ksbms - 09-03-2015

I don't know but I'd be skeptical about it - I was in Poznan at other times of the year, and it was similar. Not that many foreigners in Poznan, handsome even less so. There's, I'd say, comparatively low supply of high quality men to women all year round there.

From invisible to muff magnet - Feldeinsamkeit - 09-03-2015

Quote: (09-03-2015 06:26 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Went to Poland for a week and was getting prolonged "I want you" type of eye-contact left, right and centre like I get rarely in UK, unless I was in a very long dream (I lacked hair-cut, dressed plain though in well-fitted clothes, and looked exhausted from being overworked).

Why so much eye-contact?

I don't know. I can only stipulate it's because there are so many decent to good looking girls with attractive, well-proportioned thin bodies who dress well and sexy (as it was hot) whereas men are the opposite ([i]which is just a reversal of what it is like in UK[/i]). Ironically, foreigners in Poznan dress very well and saw couples of Polish girls and foreigners.

Thus, all those Polish girls compete among each other for fewer eligible gentlemen. Oversimplification but I'd say it's just supply and demand market at work.

My God, this is true. Since returning from Germany a couple of years ago, I'm still amazed at how mismatched the dating scene is here in the UK for men and women, especially outside of London. As the quality of women falls continuously through rising levels of obesity and slovenly dress and behaviour - not to mention cunty attitudes, as a result the quality of men just keeps on rising, with ever more buff guys suited and booted hitting the high streets that I visit. Just look at how often you're starting to see young, tall, good-looking, well-dressed and in shape guys anchored to waddling wildebeests. Just as you opined that you might be living in a dream whilst cruising the streets of Poland, here in the UK I often have the opposite thought, that I'm living through a nightmare which, I keep on hoping, any second now I'll wake up from and realize that the dystopic dream has finally ended; but I'm still waiting.

From invisible to muff magnet - Bushido - 09-03-2015

Quote: (08-31-2015 03:53 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2015 03:43 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

No, it's definitely not because of lifting weights, since I'd given up doing that after continually getting disappointing results with women that I'd been approaching over the last few months.

You were only lifting for the girls?

Mate, you should be lifting primarily for yourself. It will help lift (pun intended) your gloomy attitude about things.

As someone said before, it's almost impossible to be depressed when you work out with heavy weights regularly.

Come on, get with the programme. [Image: biggrin.gif]