Roosh V Forum
Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club (/thread-50117.html)

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - El_gato - 08-28-2015

Another example of Femanazi hypocracy. Apparently upset about Canada's finance minister scheduled speech at a Mens only squash and dinner club.
http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/cana...storm.html

What we dont hear is that Toronto has many Women only business and athletic clubs. This particular club is mainly for athletics and does allow women to social events and into the dining hall.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Gmac - 08-28-2015

Quote:Quote:

Finance Minister Joe Oliver cancels speech at men’s club

Stop caving in to this feminist bullshit you pussies (directed at the minister)!

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Roosh - 08-28-2015

If the minister contacts me, I can give him a pep talk that will include me asking him to reach between his crotch and check if his two testicles are still present.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 08-28-2015

Here we fucking go again!

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - WanderingSoul - 08-28-2015

If people stopped caving to their bullshit, they would literally have no power and cease to exist.

It's exactly the same as when you ignore a misbehaving child.

If a little kid falls and people are watching to give it sympathy, it will cry.

If you ignore the kid for 15 seconds, it will literally stop crying and go back about its business.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Peregrine - 08-28-2015

If he wants to keep his cushy government position, he has no choice but to cave. He is reputationally fragile.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Bill Brasky - 08-28-2015

He should speak at the next Toronto RVF meetup.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - teh_skeeze - 08-28-2015

Donal Trump needs to annex Canada. He's the only person on the Anglo part of the continent that makes men not feel ashamed of being men.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - kaotic - 08-28-2015

Woman complains about something, in other news, water is wet.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Nonpareil - 08-28-2015

Quote: (08-28-2015 04:11 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If people stopped caving to their bullshit, they would literally have no power and cease to exist.

It's exactly the same as when you ignore a misbehaving child.

If a little kid falls and people are watching to give it sympathy, it will cry.

If you ignore the kid for 15 seconds, it will literally stop crying and go back about its business.

Exactly. The reason the Toronto Feminazi Army is the way it is? Because they know that after...about 25-odd years of getting away with their tactic of 'I need to complain because the spineless pussy men of this city will listen and give in!', they know that their tactic will still work.

I am from Toronto, and my friends are from Toronto. I spoke with quite many of them this summer, and while yes it's a DEFCOCK-1 shithole, speak to almost any man from there; just about all of them will say that the Feminist bullshit has gone way too far and they're sick of it, and that the women of the city are awful and if you want to have a healthy sex life (a reasonable amount of attractive, somewhat quality girls in rotation) it's essentially like having another full-time job. They can't say it in public or on social media since they want to keep their jobs (reminds me of a book I read once...), but the fact that only one of them had even faint praise for the city gave me hope that they're waking up and change has a chance to happen.

Quote: (08-28-2015 04:30 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

If he wants to keep his cushy government position, he has no choice but to cave. He is reputationally fragile.

I'm not sure this is necessarily true. Look at what Roosh went through just two weeks ago...today is anybody still talking about him in the city, or have they moved on to the latest focus of their outrage? - ie; 'Toddlers aren't learning about trannies in preschool and this is an outrage!', or 'Wow just wow, some cis-shitlord doctor refused to give this slut her 3rd free abortion this year!'?

Manufactured outrage is the currency of the Toronto Feminist. It has a one-week half-life.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Suits - 08-28-2015

This thread makes me want to start a men's only club in Toronto.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - Troll King - 08-29-2015

I want to see feminists throw a temper tantrum on a 1% biker club. Those guys don't allow women to have any say in their club and mostly use women as sex objects. Why aren't feminists protesting against them? I think we all know the answer.

Toronto Femanazi- complains about speech at mens only club - RBerkley - 09-05-2015

Quote: (08-28-2015 08:09 PM)Suits Wrote:  

This thread makes me want to start a men's only club in Toronto.

Let us know when you're ready. I can let the Toronto guys know, and I'll ensure that no manginas, white knights, feminists and other moles have any chance of infilitrating the group.

Many Red Pill guys in Toronto are silent ghosters. They don't want to draw attention.