Roosh V Forum
Bali Report - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bali Report (/thread-50100.html)

Bali Report - jake999 - 08-27-2015

I just came back from a 3 weeks bali trip, and i had no idea what to expect.

First of all the big questions is where to stay in Bali, Kuta or Seminyak well i d say it doesn t matter because a taxi won t cost you more then 4 $ to travel between both and may be 7 $ late night, so you can stay in either, but if you are older then 35 then seminyak.

Girls i scored 13 girls in 20 nights, one girl i saw 3 nights so i had a girl for 15 nights which is good but i usually do a better in thailand, First few nights i was a bit off my game and too picky. Also i found mostly 7 or 8 s , only few ukranians 9 s. As for flags there was everything, i scored couple of 2 ukranians, brazilian, swedish, indian(living in london with light skin) , indonesian (she was 23 and already divorced lol), irish, australian, 3 american chicks, an iranian and a french girl.

About me i am 30, tall muscular ripped, i do great in most beach destinations, i usually have my own bottle/table when i go out, i am not a big roller but not on budget either.

Places :
-Jenja : if you want locals , specially girls from Jakarta seeking some fun, they are very easy and easily attracted by good looking guys and money.

-Sky garden, well this club is huge, basically you can pick girls either on the roof top where they play RnB , ratio 2/1 for guys mainly under 25 , or the sky dome room which plays EDM too big that seems empty on most weekdays so picking can be hard on weekdays, there is girls on the side but those are not tourists or horny girls from jakarta.

-Mirror club one of the most upscale places in bali, mainly attracts the rich, to book a sofa there was minimum charge of 350$ , a lot of models look alike, dress code and everything (for any hope of picking up dress to impress or at least to get in) , for a moment i forgot i was in bali, the club by itself is amazing it looks like a church.

- La Flavella : peruvian style resto bar with dj that s very popular with tourists and expats, on the expensive side , music is all over the places, good ratio.

- Beach party during the day they have on friday typical BBQ at 4 pm great prices 150 k that s like 10$, the pool get busy since 11 am, they have also 2 big events each month, BOUNCE & SPLASH, if there is couple of you book a table in the cabana area, 2 million for the table you get one bottle of vodka or whisky, if you want premium ciroc that s like 700 k extra, so for premium bottle of vodka like ciroc it s 200$.

- Potato head / kuta de ta, that s a place where you can take a girl on a date but not for picking up.

- Single Fin on sunday, it s a surf bar in south of bali, they have a nice event on sunday.

Now for apps, tinder works great in bali specially with local girls, a friend of mine picked like 5 on tinder, i wasn t going for indonesian girls really, i picked the french girl from tinder, anyways go straight to the point, if your hotel has a nice pool, tell her to come have a drink at your pool , indonesian girls on tinder are usually there to bang even though they seem a bit conservative at first. A piece of advice, any profile of an Indonesian girl with naked pics, that s A DUDE and in few cases a working girl, swipe left and ignore.

I dunno if i like Bali more then thailand, i liked the diversity of flags and the amount of activities you can do during the day and how friendly the locals are, and the less trashy then thailand. But as for quality i found thailand is better.

Last piece of advice please watch out from ukranian chics, well they are gorgeous and all but most of them looking for work, some of them are decent who have decent jobs, some of them are just dislocated from everything happening in ukraine right now, they will try to convince you to take them shopping before sex or even have the audacity to tell u to help them with their rent, it happened with the first ukranian girl i banged, well the story goes like this, i met her at skygarden the night before we exchanged Fb and she left and i totally forgot about her since i hooked up with a chick , the next day i was surprised to see a message from her wanting to meet, well i am like y not, and we went to a mall for dinner and straight to the room, the next day i couldn t get rid of her, and she was getting jealous from other girls texting me, in the end of the day i got rid of her, but until the end of my trip she kept asking to go out and may be i take her shopping with sex later which i politely refused and told her i am not interested in paying her anything to be with her, and there is plenty of fish in the sea, she was a 9 with great sex but it s all about principle.

I hope this helps guys. Have fun [Image: smile.gif]

Bali Report - Windom Earle - 08-27-2015

Good datasheet, +1 from me.

I just got back from Bali recently, went for 3 nights so didn't check out anywhere near as many places.

Can attest to La Favella being decent. Strange lighting though, sometimes lowly lit, then full lighting (pulsing with the music).

Bali Report - jake999 - 08-28-2015

Yeah flavela was something else, and a good pick up spot. I am looking forward to go back again, but there is actually few things that i would do differently next time.

Bali Report - Irish - 08-28-2015

Nice summary. I was there myself recently.

The beach party you mention is at 'Cocoon' at Double Six for anyone who is interested. Does an excellent event 'Splash' during the day on the Sunday, always worth booking a late flight back on the Sunday in order to hang out there for a bit.

I quite like Jenja, tho not a massive fan of Mirror. Impressive looking club but appears to be a favourite of the Chinese crowd. Hence tables jammed up with tonnes of chinese rich kids on bottle service. Didn't really see much in the way of talent and had a few annoying tourists there. But having said that I was there just the once so I may have just got it at a bad night. Much as I like Jenja, a couple of the nights it was a right old cockfest so isn't always perfect.

Agreed on KDT/Potato Head - not great for pick up but still worth going along to chill out and bringing a chick.

All the times I've been to Bali I'm yet to make it to Skygarden surprisingly. I have always avoided it assuming it would be an utter boganfest but doesn't sound like it's quite that bad from what you're saying. Perhaps I'll give it a whirl next time.

Also for the late night afterparty Pyramid is still going strong, and then after that if you're still mad for it then there's "DJs" club which goes on right through into the next day. Tho if you've not pulled by that stage you really are clutching at straws.

Irish as always you are spot on, the biggest problem of bali it depends on the night, sometimes out of no where like 20 chicks get in la flavela in a hen do, or a big group of guys drop in jenja changing the ratios.

I still having a mixed feeling about skygarden, i spent the first 5 nights over there and never came back though, what s good about it it s the young vibe and almost all girls over there are approachable, one other misconception i read about before i go the bogans, well there is a small stage in the skydome room where they are surrounding few girls other then that they are terribly dressed, and more interested in walking around and dancing with each other then picking up girl, so i don t see them a competition to any decent PA, what i hated about skygarden the lay out it s horrible, it s definitely not see and to be seen, where you can spot girls easily, the fact they have so many floors makes it looks a bit empty we ll except on fri / sat where it s a full house.

Bali Report - Rutting Elephant - 08-28-2015

Was at Skygarden (top floor) recently on a weekend, it was packed but the ratios were terrible. My main girl's fifteen year old mixed cousin came along with us and I ended up shouting in the face of a horny father and son to leave her the fuck alone. I think they were intimidated that I was yelling in Indonesian at first, then switched to English once it was clear they were foreign (Middle Eastern, maybe).
Anyway, the one time I went it was a bogan sausage party.

Bali Report - _Cicero - 08-28-2015

Damn, 10 flags in three weeks. Well done. Clearly, I need to go to Bali...

Bali Report - Irish - 08-28-2015

Quote: (08-28-2015 07:37 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Was at Skygarden (top floor) recently on a weekend, it was packed but the ratios were terrible. My main girl's fifteen year old mixed cousin came along with us and I ended up shouting in the face of a horny father and son to leave her the fuck alone. I think they were intimidated that I was yelling in Indonesian at first, then switched to English once it was clear they were foreign (Middle Eastern, maybe).
Anyway, the one time I went it was a bogan sausage party.

[Image: george-costanza-gives-up.gif]

Bali Report - travolta - 08-28-2015

I went to Sky Garden about 2 years ago. It was mostly Aussie Bogans but I did manage to take home and bang the 1 girl there who was from Jakarta. She was light skinned and a really good fuck. I went back again the next night and it was mostly guys again. Must have been luck that I met her that night.

I found places like Potato head / kuta de ta to be pretty chill, but there definitely were some local Bali girls roaming around. They seemed like good spots to meet Balinese but were very hit or miss.

Bali Report - mater - 08-28-2015

The Bali girls look more like in Philippines or more like in Thailand ?

Bali is on my list to go this fall

Bali Report - Windom Earle - 08-28-2015

^ they look like neither.

You're going to come across a bigger height range too - quite short (Pinay size) and quite tall (some approaching 6'), and everything in between, and most certainly the least homogenous in their "look".

One observation I did make, is that some of them have some untamed eyebrows going on. Not outrageous, but it was noticeable. This isn't an indicator of other grooming habits however, thankfully.

Irish's Jakarta data sheet has some decent examples of Indo women if I remember correctly.

Bali Report - DMario - 08-28-2015

I spent a week in Bali this past June w/ 3 other friends. If I could do it over again I wouldnt step foot in Kuda as all other Bali threads kind of hints to.

My friends (3 other black-american guys) cleaned up with women while I spent my time trying to get this gorgeous somali girl (dumb move on my part).

I disagree on not picking up girls at Potato Head. The Bar inside their pool is gold! but Ku De Ta has more of a relaxed feel though.

While I was in Mirrors I saw the most beautiful Asian girls I have ever seen in my life, but the club was full of kids who had just graduated high school when I went.

With out a doubt though my favorite place in Bali was Potato Head Though. My boys were pulling decent chicks from La Favela though, so that was their favorite spot.

Windom Earle, i noticed a difference between Bali girls and girls from jakarta not just by the looks but also attitude, girls from jakarta are mostly muslims, they are open minded, they take good care of themselves, make up, nails, shaving and the way the dress, they escape jakarta and come to bali mostly to fuck foreigners, i only banged one indo girl, she had insane big natural boobs, a sexy body and a charming smile, actually she sent a guy friend to my table to tell me she likes me, yeahh some of them are shy, so i had to go over and invite her.

As for bali girls, they are mostly Hindus, minimal make up and dressing, the one you usually see in the clubs works in hospitality in hotel, wedding planners lol u ll be amazed how many wedding planners there is, i dunno if it s something they say or like half bali chicks i met are wedding planners.

Watch out from lady boys, they are not as many as thailand, but they are more undercovered in Bali, i thought most clubs didn t let them in but apparently some do get in, in la flavela there was the same trio every night, they stand in frond of the dj booth, had good laughs watching clueless guys hitting on them.

Bali Report - unom - 09-04-2015

Anybody in bali right now?

Bali Report - edmunddantes - 09-05-2015

Did you venture out to Gili T (the island near Lombak)? or Ubud?

I was in Bali this past December and found Ubud great for a more chill scene, like hippy backpacker scene imo, found it easier to mingle and break into sets there rather than Kuta (which always seemed like a ridiculous gaggle-fuck).

Gili T is probably my favorite area/place in the Bali area. It's basically the best location for the easiest ONS, the logistics of it are probably as good as it can get..Tiny island, no cars even on it, loads of bars with live music great energy, every hotel/hostel has a pool and it's all right on the beach.

Bali Report - unom - 09-05-2015

I knew about Gili T, Ubud and Lombok and after asking around i decided the place where i could have the most fun was still kuta.

But now I'm here and, although there are many parties, I feel like shit going out alone in this type of places.

Bali Report - achillesamz - 05-09-2019

Is gili T still good for ONS!! What’s your opinion on Jiggy Boat Party? Are the Girls approachable there? I read in some where that girls ratio is higher than guys...

Bali Report - pk9090 - 05-10-2019

What are the best spots and best time of the year to for the backpacker girls from Europe and USA/Australia?