Roosh V Forum
Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto (/thread-50072.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Roosh - 08-26-2015

So while Toronto was raging, I filmed some video journals about what was happening on the ground. I share some things for the first time publicly.

Here's the first one:

I chopped it up into four parts. I'll post the rest here when they go live.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Guitarman - 08-26-2015

Crikey, the stress of the Canada war has made Roosh go grey at the gills.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Roosh - 08-26-2015

Quote: (08-26-2015 08:58 AM)Guitarman Wrote:  

It's mostly my new prime lens. The quality is way better than my previous lens, but it aged me about 5 years.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - zombiejimmorrison - 08-26-2015

Your honesty and confidence in the face of danger deserves respect. If you ever go on another world tour, you should swing by Australia, I have a feeling you might not get in but if you do, it would be awesome to see you in person. You might even get some controversy happening down under as well.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - PolymathGuru - 08-26-2015

You need to write your next book.

"The Battle for Free Speech in the Western World: One man's journey to save western civilization"

Ideas for covers
-Take a picture of yourself and duct tape your mouth.
-Be handcuffed to a chair being interrogated by Men in black.
-Or be chained

[Image: article-0-1A18D5E3000005DC-903_308x425.jpg]

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Icepasian - 08-26-2015

Quote: (08-26-2015 10:09 AM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

"The Battle for Free Speech in the Western World: One man's journey to save western civilization"

Ideas for covers
-Or be chained

I think the cover would be better if he was breaking the chains or cuffs. Being in chains or what have you conveys weakness and defeatism; Roosh is anything but. Even better, a picture portraying Roosh breaking someone else's chains. It sets a better stage and subconsciously conveys who the real dominant power is in this world: the man who finally takes a stand and frees his fellow man.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Durbo - 08-26-2015

Quote: (08-26-2015 08:35 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

So while Toronto was raging, I filmed some video journals about what was happening on the ground. I share some things for the first time publicly.

Here's the first one:

I chopped it up into four parts. I'll post the rest here when they go live.

at 3:32
Quote:Quote:

I talked to my mom earlier and my mom is of course, like all moms, worried sick.

And she asked – I told her all the things I’m doing, booking the alternate venues and the guards and things like that and she said “Isn’t that expensive? Aren’t you losing money on this?” I am like – I said yeah, I probably am. It’s probably gonna be an extra three, four thousand dollars extra of expenses.

And she says “so why are you doing it? Why are you going to lose all that cash? And I told her “Mom, because I believe I am right”

Deep

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - PolymathGuru - 08-26-2015

When is the next dispatch being released? I'm feeling impatient.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Last Parade - 08-26-2015

Quote:Quote:

She didn't hit me or anything, she didn't assault me, but... she assaulted me with her ugliness, honestly

[Image: C6SwBAw.gif]

This was great, look forward to the others (and the eventual book)

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - zaqan - 08-27-2015

Good video. It is important to take notes in the heat of the moment if you have the time, and then come back to look at it later. I have to say, my experience with Western Canada (albeit a few years old) is better. The women there are more rural and conservative, down home. So it seems like just an Eastern Canada thing, maybe even just confined to the Toronto-Montreal corridor.

"I believe that I am right."
No greater statement of cause than that. I look forward to the next tour and for the 17th time, I really regret not going to the NYC one. It wouldve been a bit of a financial hardship, but it wouldve been worth it. Maybe it is time to buy an ebook, whether I feel I need it or not. Looking forward to more general philosophical books if and when you get those out.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Gmac - 08-27-2015

Big shout out to the rest of Team Toronto. If only I could have met that Toronto Imam in real life. [Image: lol.gif]

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Last Parade - 08-27-2015

Part 2's up:

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Mark Fletcher - 08-27-2015

Hilarious that Roosh mentioned Tex and I scaring the shit out of him at the hotel[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - kaotic - 08-28-2015

You can tell the passion, drive, and conviction Roosh has.

He's willing to sacrifice everything, why ? Because he's RIGHT.

His does whatever it takes attitude is something to admire.

I don't mind support thing guys financially one bit.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - RBerkley - 08-28-2015

Roosh took a brave stand against the Marxist Canadian establishment.

I expect more men in Canada to become aware of the feminist establishment, in particular, Toronto guys.

I didn't grow up in Toronto, so when I hear Roosh being subjected to a smear campaign by the government-funded media, the politicians and the social justice warriors of Toronto and Montreal, it is evidence that freedom of speech in Canada is no longer cherished.

The good thing with this ordeal, in particular, the Toronto event, is that despite Mayor John Tory, Councillor Norm Kelly, Mayor Bonnie and Cheri Di Novo personally condemning Roosh, the event went as planned.

I still have a concern that Roosh had to hire security and incur expenses for bodyguards just to protect himself, but the whole world knows how the feminist movement operates in Toronto and Montreal, and what makes it more disturbing is that the Canadian media and government are in support of such social justice movements.

Kudos to Roosh for showing people, that no matter how much they try to smear you, harm you or make your life miserable, once you believe in free speech, you will win.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Mother Russia - 08-29-2015

Quote: (08-26-2015 09:01 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2015 08:58 AM)Guitarman Wrote:  

It's mostly my new prime lens. The quality is way better than my previous lens, but it aged me about 5 years.

It makes you look prestigious. In a few more years you'll be able to run distinguished-philosopher guy game.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - RBerkley - 08-29-2015

Canada really does have censorship. Ryerson University doesn't want to take criticism of their social justice videos. If the social justice movement at Ryerson University was transparent, they wouldn't have to be disabling ratings and comments on their videos. The official YouTube channel of Ryerson University disabled comments on nearly every video that they have.

One of the Ryerson Student Life group's videos had over 200 dislikes and 5 out of 7 dissenting comments about their policies:

[Image: attachment.jpg27943]   

A while later, the Ryerson Student Life disabled ratings and comments on the same video.

[Image: attachment.jpg27944]   

These universities in Toronto are not transparent at all. The amount of dislikes on their video is a sign that people are waking up slowly, but surely.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - scrambled - 08-29-2015

I move that SJWs stand for "Stupid Jerk Whiners" from now on.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Troll King - 08-29-2015

So, what was the [redacted] part of the second video about? I know it is redacted for a reason, but can anyone shed any light on it? Roosh mentioned vandalizing private property, did the feminists and SJWs do that? I have been pretty insanely busy finishing up my degree the last few weeks, so I didn't have any where near the amount of time to spend on the forum, especially after the Montreal event.

What happened with the vandalism?

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Last Parade - 08-29-2015

Quote: (08-29-2015 08:55 AM)Troll King Wrote:  

So, what was the [redacted] part of the second video about? I know it is redacted for a reason, but can anyone shed any light on it? Roosh mentioned vandalizing private property, did the feminists and SJWs do that? I have been pretty insanely busy finishing up my degree the last few weeks, so I didn't have any where near the amount of time to spend on the forum, especially after the Montreal event.

What happened with the vandalism?

I imagine he's saving that juicy detail for the book, or he doesn't want to give up the hotel's identity (which is compromised in that section).

Reading between the lines, it sounds like he woke up to messages from someone (SJW? news media?) claiming they know where he's staying, possibly already waiting outside/in the lobby to confront him. He checked into a new hotel and, in the 2nd redacted screen, he's commenting on how they showed up at the first hotel when he was no longer there and were hustled out by hotel security. That's how I read it, at least.... we should get the full story in his book.

The vandalism was in Montreal:

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/632274581164847104

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/632275041510539264

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Last Parade - 08-30-2015

Part 3 is up, seriously digging these dispatches. Plus, check the top comment - confirmation about the speech being for sale around end of September. Excellent.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - eljeffster - 08-31-2015

Quote: (08-26-2015 12:59 PM)Icepasian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2015 10:09 AM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Ideas for covers
-Or be chained

I think the cover would be better if he was breaking the chains or cuffs. Being in chains or what have you conveys weakness and defeatism; Roosh is anything but. Even better, a picture portraying Roosh breaking someone else's chains. It sets a better stage and subconsciously conveys who the real dominant power is in this world: the man who finally takes a stand and frees his fellow man.

The image is reminiscent of a Renaissance painting with lots of dark browns. there is a river with a muddy bank on either side. To the left stand some of the great free speaking and thinking men of our ages. Socrates, Benjamin Franklin etc. one of the historical figures reaches out a hand towards the right bank of the river. On that side is Roosh, pulling and struggling to reach the rivers edge. Wrapped around him are chains/lashes. Behind Roosh and pulling on the chains are SJW's West, Valenti, those Canadian chics. West is all in red and riding a dragon. They are all holding the ends of the chains and trying to pull Roosh back. The chains are strained and breaking.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - RBerkley - 08-31-2015

"Sex with an Eastern European woman is the best therapy"- Roosh V

Yes, a nice feminine body and feminine personality with none of that Toronto feminist mentality will make any guy happy :-)

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - PolymathGuru - 09-02-2015

The last dispatch has been released.

Thank you Roosh.

Edit:

FYI, I don't like the idea of the Rooshistance. We should call it the Roosholution. A portmanteau of Roosh and Revolution. Or maybe we can go with Roovolution? Either way, a revolution is far greater than a resistance.

Dispatches from the Battle Of Toronto - Lizard King - 09-02-2015

Quote: (08-27-2015 08:27 PM)Mark Fletcher Wrote:  

Hilarious that Roosh mentioned Tex and I scaring the shit out of him at the hotel[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

From the video:

"Do you know if the wireless is working?"

[Image: lol.gif]