Roosh V Forum
Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend (/thread-50028.html)

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - rasta87 - 08-24-2015

From here: http://www.elespectador.com/entretenimie...ria-581050

A so called "plus-size fashion weekend" took place in Bogota recently. Truly no place is immune to the madness. I mourn for future me, the guy who has to contend with this shit when I get back over there some time.

A photo from the article. Steel yourself men...
[Image: f5e044d71ed33ce2aa9f00333e1769bc.jpg]

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - deathtofatties - 08-24-2015

[Image: barf.gif]

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - EuphoricWizard - 08-24-2015

All the older South American women I know are as "red pill" as you can get. Maybe it's the younger ones but the Brazilian ones especially, one women I would work with would actually go around telling the fat girls to lose weight because no man would want to marry you. She was hilarious and the company didn't have HR so thankfully no one would get fired over it.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - scotian - 08-24-2015

Thankfully less than one percent of Colombian women look like that, I can't recall seeing more than a few of them in all of the time that I spent down there but it is worrying that they are celebrating it.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - cascadecombo - 08-24-2015

I'll never understand why some females coat their legs in cottage cheese before they go out.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - John L - 08-24-2015

These are the exception, not the rule. The reasons Colombian women do not get fat is:

They are genetically predisposed to be small and petite.
The women are in ruthless competition with each other all the time, especially in Medellin.
They walk everywhere.
Sugars and simple carbohydrates are a small portion of their diet.

I can count on my left hand the number of fat Colombians I have seen in 5 years of travel there.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - Suits - 08-24-2015

[Image: bth_eye_bleach.png]

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - whoishe - 08-24-2015

Quote: (08-24-2015 02:11 AM)rasta87 Wrote:  

Truly no place is immune to the madness.
Unfortunately it's true.

Last year one of the clubs in Lviv had a Miss XXL (XL?) contest [Image: undecided.gif]

Situation on the ground regarding fatness is still very good there (just like in Colombia I guess), but events like this one don't help.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - Paracelsus - 08-24-2015

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - Mekorig - 08-24-2015

Shit like this is currently pushed by the local SJW here in Bs As. Outside hipsterish neighborhoods, fatlards like that would be mocked.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - RIslander - 08-24-2015

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - GoldHawkStar - 08-24-2015

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - 2Wycked - 08-24-2015

When you think about it, 10% of OP's posts in his four years on the forum have been about fat chicks.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - Paracelsus - 08-24-2015

Quote: (08-24-2015 12:28 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

When you think about it, 10% of OP's posts in his four years on the forum have been about fat chicks.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

This is like how George Clauson tells you to sock away 10% of your earnings to charity. OP is well on the way to becoming the man with the most pussy in Babylon, consequently. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - HowardRourke - 08-24-2015

Quote: (08-24-2015 10:22 AM)Mekorig Wrote:  

Shit like this is currently pushed by the local SJW here in Bs As. Outside hipsterish neighborhoods, fatlards like that would be mocked.

I'm curious, how deep to you think the Western "Fattie" Disease infection is in Bs As? do you think it will actually cause a cultural decline in Argentina like it has in North America?

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - scotian - 08-24-2015

Quote: (08-24-2015 08:36 AM)John L Wrote:  

These are the exception, not the rule. The reasons Colombian women do not get fat is:

They are genetically predisposed to be small and petite.
The women are in ruthless competition with each other all the time, especially in Medellin.
They walk everywhere.
Sugars and simple carbohydrates are a small portion of their diet.

I can count on my left hand the number of fat Colombians I have seen in 5 years of travel there.

I agree with everything except the bold part, I found the Colombian diet to be high carb (white rice, patacones, arepas, etc) and a lot of them have sweet a tooth, I only drank Pony Malta once and it was gross but they love that shit and gaseosas down there.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - Sonsowey - 08-24-2015

Man Colombians are getting fatter and fatter these girls are not "genetically predisposed" to be petite that's nonsense.

Many do eat a more natural diet than Americans/Mexicans, but junk food is becoming more and more common and obesity is rising there in lock step.

Fat acceptance is a thing in Colombia - "fashion for fatties" weekend - Mekorig - 08-25-2015

Quote: (08-24-2015 06:25 PM)HowardRourke Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2015 10:22 AM)Mekorig Wrote:  

I'm curious, how deep to you think the Western "Fattie" Disease infection is in Bs As? do you think it will actually cause a cultural decline in Argentina like it has in North America?

It depends on the social class of the women. Lower class women tend to be thin when young, but in the moment they get pregnant they litteraly explode thanks to the kids and crappy and fatty food they eat. Middle to High class women tend to be more aware of their image and try to be thin, but lately among the local SJW and lefty groups some calling for "fat acceptance" are begginign to appear. We are not in USA levels, but it is in its first stages.