Roosh V Forum
Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt (/thread-49974.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - jariel - 08-21-2015

Quote:Quote:

For Dr. Dre, the self-proclaimed “first billionaire in hip-hop,” the movie “Straight Outta Compton” and its quasi-soundtrack, “Compton,” his first album in 16 years, were meant to be a victory lap. That biopic, about his hip-hop group, N.W.A., topped the box office last week with a $56.1 million opening and was praised for its raw and timely depiction of police harassment against black men. “Compton” debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard chart. Beats, the music company that Dr. Dre helped establish, was sold to Apple last year for $3 billion.

But critics have charged that the movie, which was co-produced by Dr. Dre, glosses over N.W.A.’s record of misogyny and ignores allegations, including criminal charges, that Dr. Dre physically abused women. Their ad hoc campaign, conducted mostly online, has managed to shift the focus from Dr. Dre’s accomplishments to his less pristine past in the often lawless early years of gangster rap.

In a sign that the uproar was threatening not only his reputation but also his business dealings, Dr. Dre, who has previously spoken dismissively or vaguely about the allegations, which are decades old, confronted them on Friday in a statement to The New York Times. While he did not address each allegation individually, he said: “Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did. I’ve been married for 19 years and every day I’m working to be a better man for my family, seeking guidance along the way. I’m doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again.”

He added: “I apologize to the women I’ve hurt. I deeply regret what I did and know that it has forever impacted all of our lives.”

Apple, where Dr. Dre, 50, now works as a top consultant, also issued a statement: “Dre has apologized for the mistakes he’s made in the past and he’s said that he’s not the same person that he was 25 years ago. We believe his sincerity and after working with him for a year and a half, we have every reason to believe that he has changed.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/dr-d...’ve-hurt’/

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - GlobalMan - 08-21-2015

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Apple is the main product supplier to women and manginas, I'm not surprised they forced him apologize for... being a man, and having a past.

*sent from my Macbook

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Cr33pin - 08-21-2015

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Bluethunder - 08-21-2015

It was the smart business move considering the industry he's now in (producing, sponsoring) - Donald Trump is the only guy who can afford to tell it like it is

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - kaotic - 08-21-2015

I really never thought it'd come to one of my hero's selling out to sell product.

It's a money game, gotta do it to sell to SJW's so they can rail against Dre, misogyny, patriarchy corporations.....all on their iPhones and Beats.

Let's see if Snoop Dogg will do it also.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Karaya - 08-21-2015

What made him think that he could not just leave this matter as it were? Guilt, remorse? And even then, whiy should someone be willing to dig out the past of twenty-five years ago and discuss this in public? Is there some kind of media pressure involved, a PR thing?

Well, in case there is no other option, I would have made only brief statements. As far as any distant past is concerned, I think it would have made much more sense when he just said that he could only do what he was felt he was driven to do back then. And for now, that he would not do the same thing any longer, because he doesn't think it's right. And that's it.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Pride male - 08-21-2015

Things just aint the same for gangstas.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Bluethunder - 08-21-2015

That thugged out lifestyle, promoting drug use and lets be fair, pretty legitimate women abuse, led to the OD death of his son. I'm sure this is something he's doing to cleanse his soul of any impurities as a form of self reconciliation.

I don't hold it against him too hard. I get queezy when I see people apologizing for things they believe in, but he clearly is a different guy from back then and wants this stuff off his record.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - monster - 08-21-2015

The movie Straight Outta Compton was the brainchild and the entire project was spearheaded by a woman exec. The movie itself was written by a duo of a woman and a gay guy, both white

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - monster - 08-21-2015

Either way, MCA (B-Boys) did this 2 decades ago in Sure Shot. Dre's a bit late for jumping on the bandwagon all of a sudden. And at least we don't have the duplicity of someone like Kanye's who raps all thug and gangster like he's the biggest pimp but then wifes up the biggest whore in America, Kim Kardashian - a woman mind direclty responsible for Bruce Jenner becoming transgender, lamar odom becoming a crack addict and all other sorts of crimes against humanity.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Kickb - 08-21-2015

I saw that Gawker had drudged up some stuff on him a few days ago. So he didn't bring up the fact that he hurt women, he's reacting to some shit that Gawker posted.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - The Beast1 - 08-21-2015

Meh, I feel bad about the women i've pumped and dumped over the years. But I wouldn't get my publicists to write an article for me about it.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - eradicator - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 04:13 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Meh, I feel bad about the women i've pumped and dumped over the years.

Why, the ones that were not that good get dumped, the good ones get on rotation.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Tuthmosis - 08-21-2015

He clearly means the women he's physically hurt--for not staying in their lane.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Gmac - 08-21-2015

It's all a game fellas.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - WanderingSoul - 08-21-2015

Does apologizing actually help him though?

They now smell blood in the water. I wouldn't be surprised if they attack him even harder and demand he donates millions of dollars to battered woman's shelters and give free public appearances for their events.

We shall see.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Pride male - 08-21-2015

Still Dre?

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - azulsombra - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 03:54 PM)monster Wrote:  

Either way, MCA (B-Boys) did this 2 decades ago in Sure Shot. Dre's a bit late for jumping on the bandwagon all of a sudden. And at least we don't have the duplicity of someone like Kanye's who raps all thug and gangster like he's the biggest pimp but then wifes up the biggest whore in America, Kim Kardashian - a woman mind direclty responsible for Bruce Jenner becoming transgender, lamar odom becoming a crack addict and all other sorts of crimes against humanity.

Kanye?

Thug??

Gangster???

We must be listening to different kanye's.

I agree he could have done better than Kim but at least he avoided wifeying up that video hoe Amber Rose like Wiz Khalifa did. Kanye wifed up pretty much the only celebrity that was on his level fame wise. Similar to what Jay-z did.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Hotwheels - 08-21-2015

Quote: (08-21-2015 05:29 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Does apologizing actually help him though?

They now smell blood in the water. I wouldn't be surprised if they attack him even harder and demand he donates millions of dollars to battered woman's shelters and give free public appearances for their events.

We shall see.

Exactly.

Never say you are sorry.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - el mechanico - 08-21-2015

I will leave all my apologies here on this thread. If those cunts are to dumb to find this I have no more to say.

@Dre. You Are a cunt for recininding.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Designate - 08-21-2015

[Image: 50269219.jpg]

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - BambiNotForLong - 08-21-2015

Detox is going to be released when Dre dies.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - Sourcecode - 08-21-2015

I don't see where the problem with Dre apologizing lies?
Dude changed his ways...gangbangers cant bang for ever.
Once you get Dre money.. but know it be taken away money... I'm sure priorities change.

To defend him, seems a bit hypocritical.
We don't advocate beating women on this forum.
Dre didn't just push a chick around.
He actually was out there stomping hoes out.
Yea, it made him a lot of money at the time...but that doesn't mean he should still be doing it in his 50's

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - polymath - 08-21-2015

Only one reason to do this: money.

Selling consumer electronics is harder when half your target market thinks you're a dick.

Dr. Dre Apologizes To All The Women He's Hurt - deathtofatties - 08-21-2015

Give it a year, then he'll come out and reveal it was all a ruse. [Image: smile.gif]